"Bad Company. They scam the customer by claiming items they don't have, and charge the customer for 2-DAY SHIPPING send it via GROUND SHIPPING and IT took 10 DAYS to get the package. And when I returned the item due to the package arriving late, they returned amount after $35.12 and charge me for shipping. I AM GOING TO REQUEST INVESTIGATION ON THIS COMPANY THROUGH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU."

"BE CAREFUL. It is always an answering machine or email. Never a real person. And for some reason, every pair that I chose they "did not have". So basically, they can say they have something close but not what you choose even though they offer it. And attempting to cancel order and receive refund is difficult when not speaking to a real person."

"Shady, shady, shady! Buyer beware with this guy. He is rude, and will tell you that your "in stock" item is a special order.. that's if you can get ahold of him at all.. website phone number is an 800# for another company (Source One Audio - for a real treat, check out their ratings). Oh, and don't bother trying to email, you will get your email back, because that's a professional way to run your business.. with an invalid email account. After much kicking, and screaming and a rude phone call from "Ralph" who apparently doesn't understand what the term "customer service" means, PayPal had to intervene to get my $$$ back. Good luck if you go through dealing with this guy. I guess the old saying is right, you get what you pay for."

"great price on the frames i was looking for and got them in perfect condition with great shipping time.couldnt be happier.

"AtoZsunglasses shipped the product that I ordered, but I'm not 100% confident that the sunglasses are authentic. The glasses came shipped in a cardboard box and a small case. They could be real...I just do not know how the real product ships. My other problem with the company is that they do not have any information about returns on their website. If you try to send them an email to their customer service, it will bounce back to you. It took me several attempts to reach them by phone. With all that said, they did send me the product I ordered. I would feel better about my purchase if their customer service wasn't so shady."

"The perfect gift for my mom was hard to find, i knew i wanted to get her new sunglasses but which ones? at AtoZ the selection was complete so i was able to compare the top models i have been keeping my eye on and unlike other sites i checked out these guys actually offered better then average customer service and i am all about getting good service - and the free shipping was a huge bonus...thnx AtoZ see you next summer."

"great price, great customer service great shipping time.
very satisfied with my order

"bought a pair of tiffany sunglasses as a present for my girlfriend receieved a phone call from ralph 25 mins after order was placed saying the item was out of stock but ther could order these special for me and was told if that was done their would be no refund on this order since
they were being ordered specially for me. i understood approved the special order and receieved my glasses with in a week.
great customer service, great prices and great shipping time. would deff order glasses from this company again

"The owner of this company is dishonest and a crook. He lied and will not issue a refund for it's products in which a return policy stated they would and then changed their website information after. Do not recommend this website at all."

"Buyer beware -- sells returned merchandise with damaged packaging and advertises it as new. Web site has no return policy and refuses to issue a refund."

"hesitated alittle to purchase from this website since wasnt sure if they were real but decided to place the order for a pair of gucci sunglasses. great prices and amazing shipping.
will probably just ordered all my eyewear from this company.

A to Z Sunglasses is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

A to Z Sunglasses is not a merchant member
A to Z Sunglasses does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!