Stores > Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com
  • Touch of Class

Voice your opinion! Review Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

I wish I had seen these reviews BEFORE I wasted my money

"Cheap, ugly products. Talked to customer service twice. Paid $30 shipping fee (should have just said no to that), and had to repay shipping when I refused the order. NEVER heard of that before. Always in the past , if it is returned unopened, there are no shipping charges.
SHOP ELSEWHERE. This place is terrible.

2017-02-23

RickM.Pgh.-Fla.

"WHY IS THIS COMPANY IN BUSINESS???
Absolutely the worst customer serivice!!!!
They are rude, unprofessional and commit fraudulent defamation by false accusations.
Please, do yourself a favor - do NOT order from them... they are a disgrace to deal with.
Honestly, the most horrible experience of my life!!! *BUY ELSEWHERE*

2016-08-26

Misrepresentation of Shipping, Unprofessional Customer Service

"DO NOT PURCHASE HERE! They showed $0.00 (FREE) shipping while I was checking out. Then when I clicked submit, they then charged me $6.95. This is utterly unprofessional. I haven't received the producy yet, but after contacting customer service I have low, low hopes about the product. :("

2016-08-08

worst online catalog store EVER

"where do I start with this disaster of a company..... my first (and last) order was place with customer service after their online website stopped funtioning properly and would not accept a free shipping coupon (gee, what a surpise. NOT!) After placing the order I waited a week. and nothing. no email. no phone call. no order. nothing. when I called them about my order they said they could not place it becuase customer service did not have (ask) for all the information they needed. I guess that is what happens when you outsource customer service. weeks later, the order arrived... WITHOUT HARDWARE!!! when I called to request hardware, they said their products (from China) come without hardware. omg, what a disaster. never ever again. This company is an embarrassment to our economy. and certainly to the State of Indiana. never ever again."

2016-04-18

LIE

"TRYING TO GET A MANAGER TO RETURN A CALL IS IMPOSSIABLE, TRIED FOR TWO MONTHS. WHEN I PURCHASED A COMFORTER I WAS TOLD THE SHAMS WERE ON BACKORDER, BACKORDER MEANS YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR ORDER OR A RETURN PHONE CALL, NOW I HAVE HALF A BED SET."

2016-03-29

Anything BUT a Touch of Class!!!

"Worst customer service ever!! If you don't really want to receive your items ordered or you prefer to wait months before getting your items then this is the company for you!! What a disgrace to online shopping!!! I have now been waiting for almost 3 weeks to get my items, have made 6 wasted phone calls ...and make NO progress with this company to get my items!!! Every time I call its a different excuse as to why my order has NOT been shipped.."

2016-01-22

Never Received Product

"I ordered a bedspread and was a little concerned from the beginning as it wasn't scheduled for shipment for 2 weeks; however I ordered it anyway. After not receiving it at all, I called Customer Service. I was told they didn't know when it would ship because it was up to the manufacturer not them.-that it may ship the next week or the week after. I requested specific shipping and tracking information and was told they were unable to provide that. I said that I was dissatisfied they did not let me know it wasn't being sent on time and was told they did not have that information to pass on. I advised I wanted to cancel the order and wanted confirmation of said cancellation. I was told they could not provide that. "

2016-01-22

Their mistake, and I am still waiting

"ordered 2 twin quilts sets and they sent 1 twin and 1 king. I was told to return the king which I did 2 weeks ago and they just notified me that they had received it back. They say they don't know when the correct one will be shipped..and they had to wait till the incorrect one was returned. They couldn't care less and just said it was management's direction. So I am sitting and waiting for them to fix THEIR problem and don't know when to expect the correct one.."

2015-09-14

"I ordered three curtain panels on December 31, 2014 - yes, that's the correct year. It never shipped. I called, and they had no information. They said they would call when they had information. Instead they sent a post card giving me a new shipping date, 4/8/15. I call in late April to inquire. They say they are stuck in port in California due to the strike. They don't know when they'll be shipped. After the strike was over, I waited a month and called. They said the curtains were still in China! What? Not in California. I wish I could say I was surprised, but now it's apparent this is a horrendous company with abysmal customer service. They said someone would call. Two weeks later I get a post card saying they will ship on 6/3/15. Of course, they didn't. I called in July. They didn't know. They sent another card, ship date 8/30/15. I am happy to report that a mere NINE MONTHS LATER, we have finally received our curtains. I will never, never order another item from this company. The curtains are great, but the customer service is nonexistent."

2015-08-21

"I ordered a Tropical Rug for $819.99. Immediately handfuls of black fiber were shedding and spreading all over the house. In one vacuuming with a small red devil vacuum, I removed two canisters of fibers. The hose continually clogged with the fibers which looked like steel wool. I have sent them numerouse emails with photos of white kitchen garbage bags filled with the fibers, fibers on the floor, bedroom and kitchen surfaces. My windows are open and the breeze has sent the fibers everywhere. The rug is rolled and ready for return but they are sending wrapping materials by FedEx ground which won't come until next Wednesday. They will not refund or send a replacement rug that is in stock until this rug arrives back. I would have been satisfied if they had sent the replacement rug which is similar but of a different manufacturer. In the meantime I have bare floors, purchased matching decor items, have $819.99 out of my bank account and no assurance that this company will do the right thing. I did not even receive an apology from a single agent. Wish I had read the on-line reviews. See the photos on Yelp."

2015-04-09

"STUPID ME. I failed to check consumer complaints for Touch of Class and got burned just as all these other buyers did. DO NOT SHOP HERE. THIS IS A RIP OFF. They sent wrong product
"Proudly picked by Casandra".Well, Casandra cannot read because she "picked" the wrong product. All efforts to return the product have failed and T of C said they would send a pre=paid shipping label, never received. No refund either. BUYER BEWARE. Take note of the red warning on this page: T of C is NOT a merchant member.

2015-01-14

"This Compsny is owned and operated by a single family. Husband, wife, children and spouses. So it was shocking to realize that they had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my years of Internet buying. They are rigid, cold, insensitive, uninterested and most of all extremely inflexible.
I needed my purchase in a certain amount of time and was willing to pay the going rate to get it to my home in time. The effort to try to reach someone who would make an effort was Impossiable. The higher up I went the ladder of employees the nastier and more unkind they became. No no no is all they know. They all need to attend some type class on how to relate to their customers with gratitude and appreciation. I guess they are successful and there are enough people out there who could care less they are nasty folks but they will never get my business again, that is for sure.

2015-01-14

"Do NOT do business with these people; their site shows 4.5 review rating, but keep checking...53 complaints with BBB. They do not care after the sale..& they have a 45 day limit on any problems that you have.You only know this AFTER the purchase. My problems with them are too many to enumerate here, but as a store owner for many years, I advise that you do your business elsewhere."

2014-12-18

"AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! Stay away! I placed an order with them on 10/28/14 and was told they would ship 11/6 then 11/12 I was informed they cancelled by order so I placed it again and was told a ship date of 12/2. I called 12/16 to find out what was going on and they said they were shipping from the manufacturer that day. Called the next day to make sure and they told me my items were back ordered until the end of January. I cancelled my order and purchased elsewhere. Will NEVER shop with them again!"

2014-09-22

"ordered $375 of merchandise as a Birthday gift for my wife from Touch of Class. I called after 33 days of placing my order to Inquire as to why the shipping department would use a cut rate shipping service "FedEx Smart Post" and when i could expect receipt of my paid for merchandise.By the way, a simple internet search would reveal complaints about Smart Post.

Since my order was back ordered I felt once it did arrive at your business, an expedited shipping method with a Guaranteed delivery date like UPS or regular FedEx was warranted. Mistakenly believing I would receive a level of service synonymous with the company name. I received absolutely no response only silence on the phone. I asked why on top of a 31 day (08/09 to 09/08) delay which is in violation of the FTC 30 day rule my order was not shipped via a better class of shipping than FedEx Smart Post which only gives estimates of delivery and those are frequently revised and delayed.

I arrived home today am in receipt of a very snide letter from Sarah Hanke telling me how I was wrong they shipped on the 30th day . Unfortunately Sarah is unaware that there are 31 days in August and 08/08 to 09/08 is indeed 31 days. She also chastised me for not supporting her efforts to bolster the USPS by enduring their third rate "Smart Post " venture with FedEX.

Apparently this lowly customer is

Wrong in Sarah's opinion to expect a communication of back order and timely delivery within FTC rules.

Wrong not supporting use of a complaint plagued shipping service.

Wrong by the tone of her letter that i would disagree with the above.

I was going to just forget about the poor service and never use the company again. But since Sarah has challenged the validity of my dissatisfaction I filed an FTC complaint. I have all the documentation (31days) to prove that the rude person who is head of customer service is indeed incorrect.

Share Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com's store rating

Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com is not a merchant member
Touch of Class / touchofclasscatalog.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!