Write a review »
  • Rating 6.83/10 1,622 reviews

A Matter of Fax is not a merchant member
    A Matter of Fax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • A Matter of Fax contact information

• Address: 105 Harrison AvenueHarrison, NJ 07029
    • Contact: kelly@amatteroffax.com
    • Phone: 973-485-6500
    • Customer Support: 973-482-3700
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Thur10:00am - 2:00pm FridayClosed SatClosed Sun
    • Fax: 973-482-0715

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

All 1,698 Customer Reviews

"Bulbs purchased were priced right, shipping was fast. The quality of the replacement bulbs are excellent compared to other replacement bulbs I have purchased before"

"worst company ever, they obviously have the printer I wanted in stock but cancel the order several times when I tried to place order. then they raise the price and still say in stock on the website. will never do business with them again."

"Bait and switch.

Ordered a Kyocera FS-3540MFP for $1,213.95. Two business days later I get a voicemail and an email saying that the printer I ordered doesn't come with an automatic document feeder and it requires it to work. Do I want it for an additional $478.00?

First off, the FS-3540MFP does come with an ADF. There is no version on the Kyocera US website that suggests otherwise. Secondly, even if it did come without it, and it "requires it", why wouldn't you say that on the webpage? I'm not ordering a spare part.

Simply put, it's a bait and switch. Worse yet, it's of an old printer. This is not a new model by any stretch. If you don't want to sell it, then don't. But don't waste people's time by suggesting you have something for a price that you don't.

I cancelled the order. I don't intend to do business with this company again.

"Fantastic Service
I bought a samsung lamp at less than 1/3 of the price others were offering. Shipping was fast and they follow up with a call to check that I have received the lamp. Great AAA+++

modified review This review was modified by Shariq on October 16 2013 02:01:30 PM

"Delivery was very fast and the price was very reasonable. Have not tried the cartridge yet."

modified review This review was modified by pdxbassoon on October 02 2013 10:55:03 AM

"DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM HERE!!! VERY BAD CUSTOMER SVC. AND MY ORDER WAS BACK ORDERED 5 DAYS LATER AFTER I PLACED MY ORDER. AND NEVER GOT ANY FOLLOW UP CALL FROM THEM UNTIL I CALLED THEM TO FIND OUT MY ORDER WAS BACK ORDERED. THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS TO SHIP OUT MY ORDER. THEN NEXT DAY, WHEN I CHECKED MY ORDER AGAIN TO SEE THE STATUS. MY ORDER GOT CANCELLED W/O ANY CALL OR NOTICE. THIS COMPANY IS TOTAL B.S"

"I placed an order that was misrepresented as new when in fact it was a refurbished unit. The gentleman explained to me that a refurbished unit was as good as a new one and would I like him to continue with the order. I then had to explain to him that the website, and in turn google.com had misrepresented the printer and pricing. He in turn responded “so you no what refurbished?” No I didn’t want a pre-broken printer that Xerox might have fixed. I did pass the story on to my other managers and employees, hoping they will never purchase anything from A Matter of Fax. The worst experience with a tech company I’ve had in a long time. This experience makes me loose a bit of faith in the Google stores ratings. "

"Just like nearly everyone else here who wrote a negative review; I placed an order online, it was cancelled due to no stock, and I was never informed of the issue.

I tried to purchase a TY-LA1000 El Cheapo replacement bulb for my Panasonic TV (~$28). Because I read the reviews here I knew that they had a tendency to cancel orders of products that they don't actually stock while not informing the customer. So I called them after 7 days to check as I had received emails confirming both the validation of my credit card and that the product was in the warehouse. I never received an email stating that it was shipped though. The first message I left in the morning was not returned so I called again in the late afternoon (all based on their timezone). This call was answered, and I was informed my order had been cancelled one day earlier due to no stock. The lady told me they would probably have stock in the next 2-3 weeks. To their credit, the customer service lady was pleasant, and it looks like their pending charge has been withdrawn from my card so I don't have to fight to get my money back.

Pony up the extra $5 and order from someone who is more reputable.

modified review This review was modified by DoctorJelly on July 09 2013 03:53:12 PM

"Very proffesional.
easy to deal with recieved product sooner then expected

"Product was exactly as described, price was fair, and arrived timely."

"the item was as described the shipping was on time and properly packaged i will use matter of fax againe and will recomend them as well i give a 10 out of ten thanx"

"Very pleased with how fast I received my product and how well the product operates. Plus the price was un-beatable! I would rate A Matter of FAX A+++++"

"One of my technicians asked me to order a replacement lamp for one of our projectors. Unfortunately, he gave me the wrong part number, which I proceeded to order. We only realized the mistake after the lamp arrived, so I made arrangements with the sales representative at A Matter of Fax to return to lamp. I was issued an RA number and a credit for the lamp without any hassle. I will be sure to go directly to this website for all of my future lamp purchases. P.S. Their prices were also the lowest!"

"great price fast shipping"

"Perfect service. Great prices. Very happy with the order. A Matter of Fax phoned and asked if my service was adequate. It was more than adequate, it was outstanding. Zero issues."