• Address: 105 Harrison AvenueHarrison, NJ 07029
    • Contact: kelly@amatteroffax.com
    • Phone: 973-485-6500
    • Customer Support: 973-482-3700
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Thur10:00am - 2:00pm FridayClosed SatClosed Sun
    • Fax: 973-482-0715

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"It literally is a bait-and-switch - So I read a majority of the reviews on A Matter of Fax and noticed a lot of horror stories BUT also noticed MORE positive reviews... those positive reviews were a little too positive in hindsight - Like many who reviewed this company I too was given the bate and switch - I ordered a HP printer from there website and then next DAY received a phone call from a representative stating "We have a question or two to ask of you." The representative stated that "Since you're ordering a refurbished HP printer..." FIRST OFF NO WHERE ON THE SITE WAS IT EVER-EVER-EVER CONVEYED TO THE PURCHASER THIS PRINTER was indeed a "refurbished HP Printer" IN FACT this printer even qualified for "Free shipping" BUT the representative stated "... we need to send you the none refurbished HP printer with an additional $32 shipping fee... would you like to go ahead and get the none refurbished HP printer?" I politely said "No thank you, lets cancel the order since it can't be filled at the price stated to me on the website" which the representative stated he would cancel the order (I have yet to receive confirmation of cancellation)... long story short PLEASE DO KNOW THE COMPANY (not the people) are just baiting-and-switching... don't be so tempted by there prices"

"worst company ever, they obviously have the printer I wanted in stock but cancel the order several times when I tried to place order. then they raise the price and still say in stock on the website. will never do business with them again."

"Very happy with my purchase. Sales rep was helpful."

modified review This review was modified by Tenillah on December 08 2013 02:33:10 PM

"Great Price. Fast Shipping. Fit Perfect on my TV and works Great! Excellent Customer Service"

modified review This review was modified by Bistala on November 26 2013 01:57:08 PM

"great price for the right product!"

modified review This review was modified by rshar on November 26 2013 08:25:05 AM

"Bait and switch.

Ordered a Kyocera FS-3540MFP for $1,213.95. Two business days later I get a voicemail and an email saying that the printer I ordered doesn't come with an automatic document feeder and it requires it to work. Do I want it for an additional $478.00?

First off, the FS-3540MFP does come with an ADF. There is no version on the Kyocera US website that suggests otherwise. Secondly, even if it did come without it, and it "requires it", why wouldn't you say that on the webpage? I'm not ordering a spare part.

Simply put, it's a bait and switch. Worse yet, it's of an old printer. This is not a new model by any stretch. If you don't want to sell it, then don't. But don't waste people's time by suggesting you have something for a price that you don't.

I cancelled the order. I don't intend to do business with this company again.

"Fantastic Service
I bought a samsung lamp at less than 1/3 of the price others were offering. Shipping was fast and they follow up with a call to check that I have received the lamp. Great AAA+++

modified review This review was modified by Shariq on October 16 2013 02:01:30 PM

"Delivery was very fast and the price was very reasonable. Have not tried the cartridge yet."

modified review This review was modified by pdxbassoon on October 02 2013 10:55:03 AM

"Timely shipping and easy to work with."

modified review This review was modified by bweishaar on September 09 2013 12:13:41 PM

"Great communication. I ordered on a Sunday afternoon. I received a phone call from an actual person on Monday morning saying they wouldn't be able to ship until Tuesday. They did what they said and I received the lamp within a few days. I also received all the usual update emails. Product was well packed and has been in my TV for a few weeks with no issues."

modified review This review was modified by richw76 on September 09 2013 07:34:17 AM

"Product was correct. Shipping was fast and free. Would be a return customer."

modified review This review was modified by dlphdtv on September 05 2013 05:24:12 PM

"We were very satisfied with our purchase. It arrived in a timely manor and in good condition."

"These guys were really easy to deal with and order from. They also had the best pricing around by far!"

"My Sony lamp went out and last time I paid $310 for a service man to come to the house and replace.I ordered the XL-5200 Projector Lamp from A Matter of Fax and received it the next day for a fraction of the cost."

"A Matter of Fax sells solid re-manufactured ink toner cartridges at an affordable price (not to mention with a life time warranty)as well as OEM cartridges at an affordable price lower than the rest of the industry.

They shipped my order promptly and arrived on my door step professionally packaged.

I will advise to pay close attention to what your buying. Re-manufactured cartridges vs. original equipment. Either products are awesome in quality but pay close attention to ALL the details on the items description page. If you have a question about the product, call before purchasing. Their staff is highly knowledgeable on all their products and wont let you down.

A Matter of Fax is a Merchant Member! Learn more

A Matter of Fax is a merchant member
A Matter of Fax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.