• Address: 105 Harrison AvenueHarrison, NJ 07029
    • Contact: kelly@amatteroffax.com
    • Phone: 973-485-6500
    • Customer Support: 973-482-3700
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Thur10:00am - 2:00pm FridayClosed SatClosed Sun
    • Fax: 973-482-0715

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Placed an order for a Samsung printer to be drop shipped to my customer on 12/07. Customer did not receive the printer until 12/22 - much too long of a delay for an item that was supposed to be "In stock". Also, the customer reported that the printer was NOT brand new but had a page count of 3517. A Matter of Fax said it was refurbished by Samsung and had the full warranty. But, if you order a new item, you expect a new item. To their credit, they did offer a partial refund if the customer would accept it instead of shipping it back."

modified review This review was modified by Pghbuyer on January 20 2015 10:17:18 PM

"Got the merchandise in a timely manner. Haven't used it yet as I ordered it for backup."

"A Matter of Fax offered the best price on the HP cartridges we needed with reasonable shipping charges. The transaction was very quick and easy, and the cartridges were delivered exactly on time. We'll be back."

"I ORDERED A LIGHT BULB FOR MY TV. It was ordered on dec 30. I understand the holiday happened but here it is the 8th and after several ph calls and emails I finally get someone to talk to me and they appolized because the package fell between "something" and did not get shipped. I am told they will ship it today. But I will not hold my breath nor will I ever order anything from them again. I paid for expedited service that didn't happen. And yet they keep my money. Customer service passes it off to someone else. DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Not if you actually want it to arrive. "

modified review This review was modified by Jimjan08 on January 08 2015 07:49:20 PM

"Needed a printer fast - found it here quickly, ordered it and they we quick on the spot. Called and got all the help needed as well as the proper cable and supplies. This is a great place."

" If you want great service for printers and other office products, this is the place. The items I ordered were incredibly cheap and good quality, and I still can't believe how patient and helpful they were.

"bought a projection lamp for my sony tv. very satisfied with the service"

"It literally is a bait-and-switch - So I read a majority of the reviews on A Matter of Fax and noticed a lot of horror stories BUT also noticed MORE positive reviews... those positive reviews were a little too positive in hindsight - Like many who reviewed this company I too was given the bate and switch - I ordered a HP printer from there website and then next DAY received a phone call from a representative stating "We have a question or two to ask of you." The representative stated that "Since you're ordering a refurbished HP printer..." FIRST OFF NO WHERE ON THE SITE WAS IT EVER-EVER-EVER CONVEYED TO THE PURCHASER THIS PRINTER was indeed a "refurbished HP Printer" IN FACT this printer even qualified for "Free shipping" BUT the representative stated "... we need to send you the none refurbished HP printer with an additional $32 shipping fee... would you like to go ahead and get the none refurbished HP printer?" I politely said "No thank you, lets cancel the order since it can't be filled at the price stated to me on the website" which the representative stated he would cancel the order (I have yet to receive confirmation of cancellation)... long story short PLEASE DO KNOW THE COMPANY (not the people) are just baiting-and-switching... don't be so tempted by there prices"

"worst company ever, they obviously have the printer I wanted in stock but cancel the order several times when I tried to place order. then they raise the price and still say in stock on the website. will never do business with them again."

"Very happy with my purchase. Sales rep was helpful."

modified review This review was modified by Tenillah on December 08 2013 02:33:10 PM

"Great Price. Fast Shipping. Fit Perfect on my TV and works Great! Excellent Customer Service"

modified review This review was modified by Bistala on November 26 2013 01:57:08 PM

"great price for the right product!"

modified review This review was modified by rshar on November 26 2013 08:25:05 AM

"Bait and switch.

Ordered a Kyocera FS-3540MFP for $1,213.95. Two business days later I get a voicemail and an email saying that the printer I ordered doesn't come with an automatic document feeder and it requires it to work. Do I want it for an additional $478.00?

First off, the FS-3540MFP does come with an ADF. There is no version on the Kyocera US website that suggests otherwise. Secondly, even if it did come without it, and it "requires it", why wouldn't you say that on the webpage? I'm not ordering a spare part.

Simply put, it's a bait and switch. Worse yet, it's of an old printer. This is not a new model by any stretch. If you don't want to sell it, then don't. But don't waste people's time by suggesting you have something for a price that you don't.

I cancelled the order. I don't intend to do business with this company again.

"Fantastic Service
I bought a samsung lamp at less than 1/3 of the price others were offering. Shipping was fast and they follow up with a call to check that I have received the lamp. Great AAA+++

modified review This review was modified by Shariq on October 16 2013 02:01:30 PM

"Delivery was very fast and the price was very reasonable. Have not tried the cartridge yet."

modified review This review was modified by pdxbassoon on October 02 2013 10:55:03 AM

A Matter of Fax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

A Matter of Fax is not a merchant member
A Matter of Fax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!