Stores > A Matter of Fax

973-485-6500
      973-482-0715
      kelly@amatteroffax.com
      973-482-3700

Voice your opinion! Review A Matter of Fax by clicking a star below.
2017-10-11

STAY AWAY!

"THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS DROP SHIPPERS! BEFORE YOU EVEN BUY SOMETHING FROM THIS WEBSITE CHECK SOMEWHERE ELSE! THEY LIKE TO PURCHASE FROM A THIRD PARTY SELLER AND SELL THE ITEM TO YOU FOR 5X THE COST! THEY LIKE TO SELL FAKE CHINA ITEMS AND MAKE SELL IT TO YOU LIKE ITS THE REAL BRAND! STAY AWAY!!"

2017-02-20

Avoid! Terrible service

"Horrible service. First they overcharged shipping. And after 5 days they simply cancelled the order."

2016-09-01

Horrible

"Do not ever order anything from a matter of fax!"

2015-10-08

"DO NOT BUY FROM A MATTER OF FAX!!!

I was in need of black in for my HP printer, I found a good price with A Matter Of Fax, on google shop, I placed my order. When I received the ink, I was shocked to see it wasn't the one they advertised. I needed to print bad, so I kept the ink, that's not all...

First, the image they advertise is original ink from HP. The stuff they sent was refilled cartridges (not even from HP).

Second, all of the cartridges failed, not one worked!!!

A scam, a farce, a pathetic way to take money from people.
Do not buy from these people, and if you do, its a gamble.

-Francisco A.

2015-08-06

"i ordered a PREMIUM TONER CARTRIDGE for a Brother printer this cartridge is not compatible and does not work the cheap price I paid is money down the drain here is there return policy:
Toner/Ink Cartridges and Consumables:

Ink Cartridges, toners, and other consumables (i.e. Paper, Pens, Ink or Toner cartridges) are non-refundable and non-returnable items. All sales are final. Purchaser is advised to contact the manufacturer for any assistance needed. Does not apply to select Premiere A compatible cartridges.
When will I learn to buy locally and quit buying JUNK!

2015-06-19

"BEWARE - These guys are really bad about bait and switch.. See an unimaginably good deal on their site, walk away. They will wait a day or two, then call and tell you they can't fulfill the order and try to sell you something else. Real bad business"

2015-05-19

"I'm impressed with a matter of fax. I bought toner cartridges from them. Their prices are usually the lowest, and shipping is really quick.

2015-05-07

"Our company purchased a Ricoh printer from A Matter of Fax along with a 3-year warranty.

Our printer is used by the majority of our office personnel here and when it is down it greatly affects our business. We have had it break down twice on us, the first time it took them over 2 weeks to fix the issue. Turns out it ended up being a minor issue and they still gave us a run around for 2 weeks.

This most recent time has been a week and a half and we do not have any timeline as to when they will fix it. They attempted to talk us into pro rating us our warranty instead of fixing the issue. It seems that they are doing whatever possible to pass the issue back onto us.

We have not been happy at all with the service and customer care we have received from them since the purchase of the printer. We would NOT recommend A Matter of Fax to anybody looking to purchase through them.

2015-04-22

"I purchased some ink cartridges from A Matter of Fax and was delighted with the service and quality of the cartridges. I received my order in a few days. I will purchase from them again and refer my friends to them."

2015-04-05

"I order a printer in February on a prepaid credit card, they kept emailing me and telling me their was an order problem, finally I called them and they said they couldn't get the printer in question, and told me for additional $ they could upgrade to the next level of printer, I agreed and then they kept emailing me and telling me my card refused the charge. They were trying to charge two printers instead of one. After that mess They were having problems getting the printer in and I finally called and kept calling trying to get through to customer service to cancel the order. I left numerous messages to cancel, now April 2nd they charged on my card the printer without so much as an email. I called my credit card company and filed a fraud charge and now am waiting for a response to the charge. What a ripp off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am telling everyone, you think you are going to save and you will only get headaches and lose lots of money in the end. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, RIPP OFF!!!!!!! I did not even receive an email with the order no or anything!!! I only knew they charged the new printer because of my prepaid credit card refusing other orders because this company put it in the red!!!! FRAUD!!!!!!!!!"

2015-03-10

"Delivered as promised, product is what was ordered, great price and service,

2015-02-25

"Exceptional and personal customer service. Expeditious processing of order. Great prices. "

2015-02-18

"Bought a toner cartrige for my copier. It worked for about a week and less than 70 copies and then quit. (product advertised yield of 4k) The refund/exchange policy will only cover if I pay to return the item and if I have the original box (which of course I didn't have because it worked fine in the beginning so it was thrown away) I was told that I could purchase another cartridge and then send this defective one back. Question? Why would I buy anything else after getting junk in the first order? UPDATE>>>> shortly after posting this review, I was contacted by "A Matter Of Fax" and was told that IF I removed this negative review, they would allow me to send the toner cartrige back to them without the original packaging. (but i must REMOVE the negative comments first) Some customer service huh?"

2015-02-02

"I have been using a matter of fax for all of my electronics purchases for many years now. I have never been let down. Thanks for being there, a matter of fax!"

2015-01-08

"I ORDERED A LIGHT BULB FOR MY TV. It was ordered on dec 30. I understand the holiday happened but here it is the 8th and after several ph calls and emails I finally get someone to talk to me and they appolized because the package fell between "something" and did not get shipped. I am told they will ship it today. But I will not hold my breath nor will I ever order anything from them again. I paid for expedited service that didn't happen. And yet they keep my money. Customer service passes it off to someone else. DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Not if you actually want it to arrive. "

Share A Matter of Fax's store rating

A Matter of Fax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

A Matter of Fax is not a merchant member
A Matter of Fax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!