A Main Hobbies Reviews - amainhobbies.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 542 reviews

A Main Hobbies is not a merchant member
A Main Hobbies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"My brother ordered 3 airplanes and he was quiet satisfied with them so I ordered also one after he approved them. I liked the way they wrapped the package. It was wrapped very carefully. They did not disappoint us until now. They are a reliable supplier. "

"I have made many orders from Amain with ZERO problems. Their customer service phone support was great and their prices are competitive. Always a reliable experience."

"Excellent merchant.
Quick dispatch, almost free international shipping on orders over 25$...

"Great prices. This was my first order from them. I got free shipping and it came in 3 days!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Overall, A-main is good to deal with. Ordering is easy and shipping is quick.

I did have a problem with an item on this order though. It was a Savox servo that did not work as expected. It used too much power and would shutdown the BEC on my Tekin RS Pro ESC. I returned the first one and they sent a replacement. They even provided me with a pre-paid return label. The replacement servo worked better but still not acceptable so I returned it also.

I was told that they would credit my credit card for the purchase price. They did not. A-main only gave me a in-store credit for the returned servo. I called to have this corrected. The person who I spoke to said they would leave a message for the person who handled the return to call me back. I have yet to hear from them. I need to call once again to have this corrected.

"I have found A-Main to be very reliable over the years,altought i try to buy localy, on many occasion getting some parts in a timely manner or just in stock have been proven very handy."

"Web shop is very user friendly, with all of the information you need.
Check out process is fast, with accurate shipping costs.
Really fast order processing.
I've never had any issues with A Main Hobbies, and I'm really satisfied with their service overall.

"I enjoy doing business with A Main Hobbies. Their site is well organized and easy to find things. My orders always arrive quickly and in good condition.
Ed Ebey

"I have only bought a few items from A Main Hobbies but my experience with purchasing from them has always been great. Even more recently I bought the wrong item and phoned to exchange, I explained the situation and the CSR was able to help me and explained exactly what I needed to do. There prices are competative and there web site is very user friendly. "

"I order from Amainhobbies quiete often and they always have the products I need in stock. The only thing I would reccomend they change is how soon you can redeem your points for coupons and being able to use the coupons online more than once in a month other than that they are great.

Matt

"I have been using amain for a while now and i have to say they would have to be the best online hobby shop availible. They have the best prices and there customer service is great, only takes a couple of days for them to reply to a query. Their postage and handling has been good also, I live in Australia and anything that i have ordered has arrived fairly fast."

Rating 6/103/5

"Is a good store.. I like the page."

"The on line ordering was easy to navigate. I received free shipping so I didn't think I would get my items before christmas . Much to my surprise the items came on the 22 Dec. All item were as describe . The pricing was the cheapest i found can't be it. I would recommend this merchant."

"Great store, fast ship, awesome service"

"Very good!
Good price, great options and fast and safe delivery.