• AMain.com
    • Fax: 1-530-894-9049

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-06-04

"1st order was easy no problems. next order item description on website was wrong . called them and the guy told me that i should have called and asked if the parts were right. after the description says it the right part. so called spoke to customer service she said they would credit my Credit card and the payed for shipping to return , until they got they returned parts. they gave me store credit and emailed me that there would be a 15% restocking fee. my big problem is she lied and told me that she would credit my cc , so that lie wasted a month if she would have told me that, i would've just bought the tires then will think twice next time about buying here "

2013-06-08

"I have made many orders from Amain with ZERO problems. Their customer service phone support was great and their prices are competitive. Always a reliable experience."

2012-11-12

"Editing my review as my complaint was answered lightning fast as well as I feel I wrote it out of anger. Actually haven't ever reviewed a company. It is nice to be able to honestly change the review to A++"

This review was modified by FunHeliGuy on November 13 2012 11:53:23 AM

2012-07-07

"Excellent merchant.
Quick dispatch, almost free international shipping on orders over 25$..."

2011-01-06

"Great prices. This was my first order from them. I got free shipping and it came in 3 days!"

2011-01-03

"Overall, A-main is good to deal with. Ordering is easy and shipping is quick.

I did have a problem with an item on this order though. It was a Savox servo that did not work as expected. It used too much power and would shutdown the BEC on my Tekin RS Pro ESC. I returned the first one and they sent a replacement. They even provided me with a pre-paid return label. The replacement servo worked better but still not acceptable so I returned it also.

I was told that they would credit my credit card for the purchase price. They did not. A-main only gave me a in-store credit for the returned servo. I called to have this corrected. The person who I spoke to said they would leave a message for the person who handled the return to call me back. I have yet to hear from them. I need to call once again to have this corrected.

2010-12-29

"I have found A-Main to be very reliable over the years,altought i try to buy localy, on many occasion getting some parts in a timely manner or just in stock have been proven very handy."

2010-12-28

"Web shop is very user friendly, with all of the information you need.
Check out process is fast, with accurate shipping costs.
Really fast order processing.
I've never had any issues with A Main Hobbies, and I'm really satisfied with their service overall."

2010-12-28

"I enjoy doing business with A Main Hobbies. Their site is well organized and easy to find things. My orders always arrive quickly and in good condition.
Ed Ebey"

2010-12-27

"I have only bought a few items from A Main Hobbies but my experience with purchasing from them has always been great. Even more recently I bought the wrong item and phoned to exchange, I explained the situation and the CSR was able to help me and explained exactly what I needed to do. There prices are competative and there web site is very user friendly. "

2010-12-27

"I order from Amainhobbies quiete often and they always have the products I need in stock. The only thing I would reccomend they change is how soon you can redeem your points for coupons and being able to use the coupons online more than once in a month other than that they are great.

Matt"

2010-12-26

"I have been using amain for a while now and i have to say they would have to be the best online hobby shop availible. They have the best prices and there customer service is great, only takes a couple of days for them to reply to a query. Their postage and handling has been good also, I live in Australia and anything that i have ordered has arrived fairly fast."

2010-12-26

"Is a good store.. I like the page."

2010-12-26

"The on line ordering was easy to navigate. I received free shipping so I didn't think I would get my items before christmas . Much to my surprise the items came on the 22 Dec. All item were as describe . The pricing was the cheapest i found can't be it. I would recommend this merchant."

2010-12-25

"Great store, fast ship, awesome service"

Share AMain.com's store rating

AMain.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AMain.com is not a merchant member
AMain.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!