• A&H Turf & Spec

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2015-02-27

"Went into A&H Turf for a pressure reducer and Jordan not only waited on me but went through installation and gave me a discount, what a great place to buy stuff. CB"

This review was modified by CarsonBrooks on February 27 2015 05:23:47 PM

2015-02-20

"I am a elderly lady , these guys are the most polite and kind employees i have ever encountered. I have had 4 orders now over 2 years and they had a couple of back orders but everything shipped in a timely matter. Their prices were the best."

This review was modified by hazelanderson on February 20 2015 04:24:30 PM

2015-01-13

"HORRIBLE restocking fees. They charged 40% of my cost, around $60 for a restocking fee for a few hinges!!
Im shopping somewhere else for now on, I suggest everyone do the same."

This review was modified by Jbcamaro86 on January 13 2015 01:33:38 PM

2014-08-13

"They state products are "in stock" but when you actually order them they send you an email that says orders are "subject to their terms and conditions and some items may be backordered". I doubt they're actually stocking anything at all. Don't waste your time. I spent a time ordering from them only to never know exactly when my "in stock" product would ship and they didn't even offer to provide a future date. Order was cancelled."

This review was modified by jgpshop on August 13 2014 06:54:45 PM

2014-07-08

"I bought my whole house of hardware as well as mouldings from A&H. These guys saved me a fortune and they all know what they are talking about."

This review was modified by mikerust on July 23 2014 07:10:29 PM

2014-04-29

"This will be the 3rd time that we are purchasing from A&H Turf. All the other hardware internet stores out there offer free shipping. Then they up their prices. When we added it up at the end, A&H Turf still costs less, even with shipping. They are reputable, answer any questions you might have, and ship promptly. Products have always been the best quality, although we always order Acorn - which is the best quality! Richard & Lucy"

This review was modified by stonemaninc on April 29 2014 07:50:31 PM

2014-01-15

"I had a very good experience with A & H. The rev-a-shelf I ordered was missing a part. I spoke with customer service and they shipped a whole new unit with a free shipping return label. Customer Sevice was friendly, polite, and apologetic. I am very please with my new trash pull out. I would use this store in the future, and recommend to others. (Another plus was the price was better than any other site I could find)."

2013-05-08

"A&H Turf had an unbelievably price on the Rev-a-shelf pull out chrome cabinet baskets I was looking for. I placed my order. Then I read some reviews about the company afterwards (whoops?). Some were sort of negative, including on this site... then I got nervous. Did I make a mistake going after such a low price?

No mistake. I had not one problem with my order/shipment from them. I had a 100% positive experience!"

This review was modified by gertie73 on May 08 2013 05:06:59 PM

2012-10-22

"Ordered some Blum compact 33 hinges and face plate mounts. Lowest price I could find anywhere. I ordered on a Saturday realizing I wasn't going to get my order shipped for a couple of days because of the weekend- no problem. I got a call from AHTurf on Monday to verify my order and I received the hinges on Wednesday. Absolute pleasure to do business with and the hinges are exactly as described. I will be ordering some more in a couple of weeks. Wouldn't hesitate to order from again despite the number of negative reviews I've seen on here. I ordered 20 hinges as a test run just to make sure the order went smoothly and was more than happy with results. Also as a side note, AHTurf charges a very reasonable shipping charge unlike other sites' inflated shipping rates- so I was quite pleased with that as well. Thank you A&H Turf & Specialties !"

epommier's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario
2012-07-23

"Ordered Blum glass door hinges. Best price I could find anywhere by a large margin. Questions I had were promptly resolved by quick email exchanges. Items mailed to Canada with no duty required. I would use their service again in a minute and will advise others to check them out first for best price, great service."

2012-06-01

"Be careful when ordering stuff from these guys. I ordered Blum plate holders from them. These are packaged by Blum in sets of 2. I ordered what I thought were 2 sets - therefore I'd be receiving 4 units - not so. 2 units arrived for the price of what I thought would be 4 units i.e. 2 boxes with 2 units each. HUGE disappointment - yuck!"

2012-05-22

"On Jan 24 left Saskatoon, Sk, Canada on maiden voyage to Yuma. Entered Store into GPS and followed it to their location with intent to find the store and return in the morning. There were 3 vehicles in the parking lot with the open sign still showing. I thought maybe they were that busy that they run a couple shifts, tried the door and it was locked. Started walking back to the vehicle when the owner came out and asked if he could help me. I advised that I could come back in the morning, he stated that come in and he would fill my order. He even directed me to the Walmart that allowed over night stopping.
Couldn't have asked for better service or a friendlier experience, even gave me Wholesale price on the quantity I purchased. Have been telling all my friends to check their web site out.

Doug Pierce "

2012-03-06

"I ordered a Lekos Sandmaster Plus (SMP-10) for 497.78 and a Lekos Auto Purge (ASM-07-PDV) for $192 on 1/10/2012. The order made through Lekos was then forwarded to one of their distributors, i.e. A & H Turf & Specialties. I never opened the boxes and returned these two items at the end of February. I was charged a 15% restocking fee of $103.47. There is nothing in the Terms of the order about any restocking fee. I spoke to D. in sales and C. in Irrigation Dept. who were no help in reducing this ridiculous and illegal (since there was no warning on the sales order) restocking fee. Buyer beware. Avoid Lekos, avoid A & H Turf & Specialties who are not honest about their terms. One very dissatisfied customer. et "

2012-02-15

"After searching at MANY places on line for cabinet hinges, I placed an order at A&H Turf & Specialties. I received my order in only 3 days! The hinges were perfect and the price was the lowest I found anywhere.
AWESOME service!"

2012-02-12

"A whole new level of "slow to ship and awful customer service"! They charged my credit card very quickly, but that was the only thing they did quickly. I had to contact customer service about 25 times before they did a partial shipment. It took over 2 months and probably 50 times contacting customer service to get my order.

When I say "contact customer service", I mean to leave a voice mail (no people ever answered their phone) or leave a message on their online chat line (again, no problem there) or send an email and they wait.

While I try hard to buy goods made in the USA and the quality and price of their products are good, you have to wait months to get your products."

Share A&H Turf & Specialties's store rating

A&H Turf & Specialties is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

A&H Turf & Specialties is not a merchant member
A&H Turf & Specialties does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!