A&H Turf & Specialties Reviews - ahturf.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.33/10 32 reviews

A&H Turf & Specialties is not a merchant member
A&H Turf & Specialties does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I had a very good experience with A & H. The rev-a-shelf I ordered was missing a part. I spoke with customer service and they shipped a whole new unit with a free shipping return label. Customer Sevice was friendly, polite, and apologetic. I am very please with my new trash pull out. I would use this store in the future, and recommend to others. (Another plus was the price was better than any other site I could find)."

"A&H Turf had an unbelievably price on the Rev-a-shelf pull out chrome cabinet baskets I was looking for. I placed my order. Then I read some reviews about the company afterwards (whoops?). Some were sort of negative, including on this site... then I got nervous. Did I make a mistake going after such a low price?

No mistake. I had not one problem with my order/shipment from them. I had a 100% positive experience!

modified review This review was modified by gertie73 on May 08 2013 05:06:59 PM

"Ordered some Blum compact 33 hinges and face plate mounts. Lowest price I could find anywhere. I ordered on a Saturday realizing I wasn't going to get my order shipped for a couple of days because of the weekend- no problem. I got a call from AHTurf on Monday to verify my order and I received the hinges on Wednesday. Absolute pleasure to do business with and the hinges are exactly as described. I will be ordering some more in a couple of weeks. Wouldn't hesitate to order from again despite the number of negative reviews I've seen on here. I ordered 20 hinges as a test run just to make sure the order went smoothly and was more than happy with results. Also as a side note, AHTurf charges a very reasonable shipping charge unlike other sites' inflated shipping rates- so I was quite pleased with that as well. Thank you A&H Turf & Specialties !"

epommier's Avatar
Toronto, Ontario

"Ordered Blum glass door hinges. Best price I could find anywhere by a large margin. Questions I had were promptly resolved by quick email exchanges. Items mailed to Canada with no duty required. I would use their service again in a minute and will advise others to check them out first for best price, great service."

"Be careful when ordering stuff from these guys. I ordered Blum plate holders from them. These are packaged by Blum in sets of 2. I ordered what I thought were 2 sets - therefore I'd be receiving 4 units - not so. 2 units arrived for the price of what I thought would be 4 units i.e. 2 boxes with 2 units each. HUGE disappointment - yuck!"

"On Jan 24 left Saskatoon, Sk, Canada on maiden voyage to Yuma. Entered Store into GPS and followed it to their location with intent to find the store and return in the morning. There were 3 vehicles in the parking lot with the open sign still showing. I thought maybe they were that busy that they run a couple shifts, tried the door and it was locked. Started walking back to the vehicle when the owner came out and asked if he could help me. I advised that I could come back in the morning, he stated that come in and he would fill my order. He even directed me to the Walmart that allowed over night stopping.
Couldn't have asked for better service or a friendlier experience, even gave me Wholesale price on the quantity I purchased. Have been telling all my friends to check their web site out.

Doug Pierce

"I ordered a Lekos Sandmaster Plus (SMP-10) for 497.78 and a Lekos Auto Purge (ASM-07-PDV) for $192 on 1/10/2012. The order made through Lekos was then forwarded to one of their distributors, i.e. A & H Turf & Specialties. I never opened the boxes and returned these two items at the end of February. I was charged a 15% restocking fee of $103.47. There is nothing in the Terms of the order about any restocking fee. I spoke to D. in sales and C. in Irrigation Dept. who were no help in reducing this ridiculous and illegal (since there was no warning on the sales order) restocking fee. Buyer beware. Avoid Lekos, avoid A & H Turf & Specialties who are not honest about their terms. One very dissatisfied customer. et "

"After searching at MANY places on line for cabinet hinges, I placed an order at A&H Turf & Specialties. I received my order in only 3 days! The hinges were perfect and the price was the lowest I found anywhere.
AWESOME service!

"A whole new level of "slow to ship and awful customer service"! They charged my credit card very quickly, but that was the only thing they did quickly. I had to contact customer service about 25 times before they did a partial shipment. It took over 2 months and probably 50 times contacting customer service to get my order.

When I say "contact customer service", I mean to leave a voice mail (no people ever answered their phone) or leave a message on their online chat line (again, no problem there) or send an email and they wait.

While I try hard to buy goods made in the USA and the quality and price of their products are good, you have to wait months to get your products.

"Wow!!
I wish I had read the reviews first. These guys are terrable. Placed order for knobs & pulls on 12/29/11. Definately cheapest I found, you get what you pay for with these guys.. They propmtly charged my credit card and then notified me that some items were back order. I requested them to ship what they had, was told I would have to pay additional shipping if they split the order.... Really! A month later and after several emails and promises all my items would be in next week, we are still waiting and it's 2/8/12. Do not use them unless you call to confirm all items are in stock, good luck reaching someone on the phone....

"Placed an order on 1/6/2012 for drawer slides, disconnect levers and rear mt brackets. The rear mt brackets were missing and the items came with no screws for installation. Called and we were told " sorry we will send screws and rear brackets out immediately." Got a small pkg of screws a week later, but no mounting brackets. We called on 2/6/2012 and I was assured I would get them priority and would receive them by 2/9/2012. Just got an email stating they are not arriving until 2/15/2012. I needed them for my customers cabinet a month ago. It is now over a month and nothing. Do NOT order from this company"

"I ORDERED A COUPLE KV FOLDING SHELF BRACKETS AND THEY WERE THE CHEAPEST PRICE, THE ORDER CAME WITHIN THE WEEK AND THE ONLY CONCERN WAS THE BOX WASN'T PACKET THE BEST AND HAD A HOLE, BUT NO HARM TO THE POWDERCOATING HAPPENED. "

"Ordered on 12/30/2011 - Wrong items were shipped. Promised to ship correct items. Never shipped. After 4 calls over two weeks and different excuses each time. I gave up."

"I ordered doorknobs in Dec, was notified in Jan. that they were backordered until Jan 26. My credit card was charged the day I ordered. Called on Jan 5 to cancel order, was told it would be cancelled and my credit card refunded, and twelve days later, they have not refunded my $$. I have called twice, once the voice mailbox was full so could not leave message, today left message and nobody returned my call. Very frustrated. Will file complaint and have my credit card company try to handle it."

"I had a backorder with AHTurf, it arrived rather promptly but I did not examine the order til much later. When I did I found that some Blum parts were missing. An email to customer service was sent and soon thereafter I received an email saying that My parts would be shipped. I had no actual proof they were never sent. That is good service! I highly recommend this company!"