A&E Watches Reviews - aandewatches.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

A&E Watches is a merchant member
A&E Watches participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"To all Watch Enthusiasts,
I have done alot of purchasing over the net, as I am sure most of you have. I have been expertly RIPPED OFF for the first time by the smooth talking, convincing pro's at A and E Watches. I ordered a TAG/HEUER ladies watch for my wife for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch, which was returned exactly as received, wanting of course the right one in exchange. Well, I have to date received neither the merchandise that I ordered, AND HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR, nor a refund.This watch is still advertised as available on their website. This is FALSE ADVERTISING, which is ILLEGAL!!! I have had to get the credit card company involved to resolve this ongoing nightmare. These people are of the most unsavory sort. Please don't risk your money with these people. HIGHLY UNTRUSTWORTHY FOLKS!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Mt. Hunter on February 28 2010 12:11:28 PM

"Dynamite company!! Really nice people. I bought a bunch of Datejust parts from them...superior quality and great pricing and BTW, the stuff I got is not easy to find...1986 wasn't exactly yesterday! Anyway, I bought the items via eBay and I'm from the East Coast so I haven't been to their showroom, but next time I'm in San Francisco, I plan to stop in and see what's up :)"

modified review This review was modified by toddi on October 22 2009 11:40:09 PM

"Update..
After about 1 1/2 month of waiting and calling the my credit card company, a refund was issued.. minus 50 dollars for shipping.. The credit card company said that A & E denied my request for a refund since I didn't return the watch in 3 days.. the one thing that the credit card company asked them was.. "..since you are going to give a refund.. where is the watch?... " not much response from A&E on this one..
I still would not "ever" trust this vendor..

oh.. their "terms and conditions" as listed on their website..
h**p://www.aandewatches.com/terms.htm

modified review This review was modified by kewlcat on November 10 2004 12:29:06 PM