Stores > A&E Watches

800.292.0521
      415.626.2749
      contact@aandewatches.com
      415.437.3262

Voice your opinion! Review A&E Watches by clicking a star below.
2017-02-11

great business

"Went in to get my band replaced and look around, the sales lady was very accommodating, will be coming back for sure."

2010-02-05

"To all Watch Enthusiasts,
I have done alot of purchasing over the net, as I am sure most of you have. I have been expertly RIPPED OFF for the first time by the smooth talking, convincing pro's at A and E Watches. I ordered a TAG/HEUER ladies watch for my wife for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch, which was returned exactly as received, wanting of course the right one in exchange. Well, I have to date received neither the merchandise that I ordered, AND HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR, nor a refund.This watch is still advertised as available on their website. This is FALSE ADVERTISING, which is ILLEGAL!!! I have had to get the credit card company involved to resolve this ongoing nightmare. These people are of the most unsavory sort. Please don't risk your money with these people. HIGHLY UNTRUSTWORTHY FOLKS!!!!!

2009-10-21

"Dynamite company!! Really nice people. I bought a bunch of Datejust parts from them...superior quality and great pricing and BTW, the stuff I got is not easy to find...1986 wasn't exactly yesterday! Anyway, I bought the items via eBay and I'm from the East Coast so I haven't been to their showroom, but next time I'm in San Francisco, I plan to stop in and see what's up :)"

2004-09-16

"Update..
After about 1 1/2 month of waiting and calling the my credit card company, a refund was issued.. minus 50 dollars for shipping.. The credit card company said that A & E denied my request for a refund since I didn't return the watch in 3 days.. the one thing that the credit card company asked them was.. "..since you are going to give a refund.. where is the watch?... " not much response from A&E on this one..
I still would not "ever" trust this vendor..

oh.. their "terms and conditions" as listed on their website..
h**p://www.aandewatches.com/terms.htm

Share A&E Watches's store rating

A&E Watches is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

A&E Watches is not a merchant member
A&E Watches does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!