A-1 Appliance Parts Reviews - a-1appliance.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 221 reviews

A-1 Appliance Parts is not a merchant member
A-1 Appliance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Please with the item and delivery"

"What a great experience ordering on line was for me. Also the fact that it was shipped the day I ordered. Wonderful service.
We ordered waterfilters years ago from you and recently found the old invoice and decided to try your company again.

"I received my order within a week. I'm very satisfied with the part I ordered and the low cost as well."

"The water filters were delivered quickly and the items were packed with enough packing material to protect them from any damage. Thank you for the quick service. I would certainly order from A-1 Appliance again."

"I had to look pretty hard to find this part. Every place showed it not in stock any longer. Was happy to find it here. Exact original equipment part at a decent price. thanks.

"Excellent pricing and product was at my house in days. Plan to go to them first when I reorder. "

Rating 4/102/5

"My experience is not being the one I expected.
I placed and order with various items, all of them in stock however after paying my order I receive an e-mail informing that some items should be back ordered.
It´s gonna be 3 weeks already and my order is not dispatched yet.
I guess next time I will buy the stuff from Amazon. They always ship on time and prices are better.

"Accurate and fast , pleased with everything. Thank you"

"The parts were listed on the internet as "available." I made the order for almost $100.00 in parts then received the following email:

We're sorry. The parts you ordered are no longer available and not in stock. No alternate or substitute parts have been recommended by the manufacturer. Your account has not been charged and the order has been canceled.

-- Thanks,
Huntsville, AL 35803
1-800-841-0312

Very, very disappointing....

"Everything worked smoothly."

"Tried to put an order in got stuck sent an emial and did not receive a reply please call 251-2096463. Thanks do you have part # 67002625? "

"The parts arrived sooner than expected and fitted perfectly into my old Electrolux Microwave..The parts were for a Whirlpool Microwave"

"Part was not in stock after ordering and giving the debit card number. "

"Finally found what I needed and got it quickly."

"Délivery on time and quick good organisation "