• AVADirect Custo AVADirect Custom Computers Elite Status

• Address: General Office AVADirect.com 1750 Highland Rd. Suite 4 Twinsburg OH 44087
    • Contact: support@avadirect.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"I am a small business owner and had a problem with our main server. I called AVA and was immediately greeted with friendly and helpful service. Joseph and Alex in particular were very quick to accurately identify and solve my problem. They returned every email and phone call right away. My new server is awesome and the price was great. They recognized my need to get quick service and gave me a very fast turn around. I highly recommend this company and I am very grateful for how I was treated as a customer. I wish all businesses were this diligent and customer attentive. AVA is the best!!!"

"I ordered a Clevo P377SM-A from AVADirect and am extremely happy with their ordering process, build time and shipping. They provide quality hardware at reasonable prices. I had made the mistake by ordering a similar laptop from one of their competitors, waited nearly a month with no communication and I finally called the competitor inquiring on my order. They said it was on the shelf awaiting parts. With AVADirect, Communication from order to delivery was timely considering it was a custom build. I highly recommend AVADirect and will order and promote them to all my friends. It's been a great experience. Thank You AVADirect. Keep up the Excellent Work!"

"I bought a custom notebook about a year and a half ago. It is a nice computer without bloatware and configured how I wanted it. When it was about 9 months old, it experinced what I can only describe as total internal failure. It would not even power up. I RMA'd it, and AVADirect determined that the motherboard had failed, so they sent it back to the manufacturer.

A few weeks and a board replacement later, AVA had it back to reassemble. They tested it, and the ram had failed, so they got new ram, then the processor showed errors, so they replaced it. Overall this process was 3 nail-biting months. Yes, it took too long in my opinion, but tech support was transparent and helpful through it all, and it was covered under warranty. AVA could have just thrown it back together and sent me a box of problems, but they took the time to make sure things were right. Upon my request, they extended my warranty by about the time the machine was out of service. Fingers crossed that the new innards don't do the same thing.

"I just received my new system yesterday and am very impressed with the care with which it was assembled and shipped.

From the selection process, through to putting together the order, everything was a breeze thanks to the excellent, professional, and courteous per-sales assistance from Joseph.

I would not hesitate to recommend AVADirect to a friend looking for a top-notch system.

"I initially ordered a custom made PC from CyberPower PC and had a MISERABLE experience. The specs were similar, and it was about $150 cheaper, but it was the lowest quality build I've ever seen. The wires were just smashed into the case, usb ports weren't working, fans weren't hooked up properly, and I even got the PC heavily damaged from their shipping method. Also, their customer service was slow and completely didn't care.

Now, that stupid thing was finally sent back, and I took a chance with AVADirect and honestly couldn't be happier. The build quality is unbelievably great. On top of that, when I initially ordered it, someone was there to talk to who was super knowledgeable about PCs and walked me through each aspect of the build and helped me decide on a few of the options that I didn't know about. They have SO many more choices, and the the pc was shipped to me with so much packaging that it definitely didn't move an inch during the shipping process. I cannot stress enough, do yourself a favor and have a quality build made by these guys, and whatever you do STAY AWAY FROM CYBERPOWER PC. An AVADirect Custom Computer is well worth the little bit of extra cost. Their customer service, and computers, are wonderful, and I will be referring all of my friends to them from now on.

Also, they didn't ask me to write this review, I wrote it on my own accord to make sure that people don't get fooled by other companies like I initially did. AVADirect is def the way to go.

"Very satisfied with the custom SFF computer, a Shuttle, that I purchased from AVADirect. I received the computer in a timely manner, it was built as I had specified in the well-functioning order process and worked perfectly out of the box. The HDD's were configured in a RAID 1 configuration as I had requested in the online order form. This is the second Shuttle I have purchased from AVADirect, pleased with both."

"I VERY happy with it! I can’t say enough about the customer service you provided as well. I can’t help but recommend AVA to my friends and colleagues. Having finally "moved in" I can only say that all of my expectations have been fulfilled. Customer service was stellar as well. "

"Great computer. I custom spec'd the system to meet the needs of my CAD designers. Their old computers took 3 hours to open full system designs, now it takes 20 minutes they are happy which makes me happy too.
I will be purchasing more systems from them in the near future.

"Dear Sirs,
My experience working with AVA Direct was truly excellent and memorable. I was assisted by Mr. Joseph Mundy who was very courteous and helpful. He patiently answered all my questions and even gave me some excellent recommendations.
He expertly assembled and prepared a computer suited to my specific needs. Mr. Joseph Mundy went out of his way to ensure that my requests were fully satisfied. I can say without a doubt it was truly a pleasure doing business with AVA Direct and I highly recommend them. I will not hesitate to contact them again in the future for my computer needs.

Sincerely,

Alex Phillips
TADI Investments, Inc.

jljr222's Avatar

CT, USA

"I have ordered custom laptops from a couple of different companies. I've tried both CyberPower PC and XoticPC and man does AVADirect put them to shame. The experience I've had from the moment I landed on their website to me sitting at home typing this review on my new PC has been fantastic. I was looking to upgrade my 3 year old PC with something better and I had a rather large budget. I'm pretty good with computers, but not nearly good to trust myself with building a computer. After reading the reviews here on Reseller Ratings for AVADirect, I decided to give them my business. What caught my eye first? Their website! It's awesome and I'm a web developer (it's actually responsive, go figure). If you do not have a nice website, I will not do business with you. Their configurator was easy to work with and I was able to price out and email myself what I thought was a good PC.

I decided to see if a sales rep could help me bring the price down (who wouldn't) and ensure everything looked good on the PC (compatibility wise). This is when ran into Eric Malcom. Let me tell you guys, this man is awesome! He helped me with getting my PC cost closer to my budget and gave me great recommendations on parts based off the motherboard I went with. He kept me in the loop every step of the way!

Keep in mind that after you order your PC, it will take quite a bit of time to get setup. Keep patient, it's worth it! The shipping and packaging was awesome. This thing was secured very tight and had no issues getting it plugged in and running. So far, my new PC is running great! I decided to wait a few weeks before posting my review to ensure everything was still good and it is.

The only issue I had was with the sound card (ASUS Xonar DSX). No fault of AVADirect, just probably should have picked a better one. The drivers stink for this one and I had to use some modded version to get it to work right. I contacted their support about when I couldn't figure out what was wrong and the support guy was kind of helpful, but pretty standoffish (almost as if he couldn't be bothered). His name was Mike Blystone. No offense to Mike, but he should work on his customer support skills.

Other than that, 5 stars for AVADirect. Thanks for the new PC guys! If you're on the fence, go with these guys. They're good and build good stuff!

"Ordered a very expensive piece of equipment but very well worth it their customer support is what sets them apart from everyone else, I would go with them every time."

"Just recently I found myself acting as the middleman, a friend of mine needed a trading computer, and I came across the Internet with AVADirect C.C. Which happens to be one of the BEST company that I have been able to make business with, the first call that I made was answer by Eric Malcom, and from that moment on it fell that I was in the right hands all along, now once the computer is been build, some of the parts that I have order in the first place were no longer available, the company made the upgrade without charging us anything extra. I have only one more thing to say, it feels good to know that when you have questions there's someone to help you with all the time, we had issues with the delivering address at the last minute, and their shipping department was very swift to help us on the spot, and Kasey was the personhow help me with it. Nowadays it's very hard to find that human warn sensation that technology has been wasting it away, now for all of you Gamers if you want to have a real game computer this is the place to be, or for anyone out there that likes to be treated like a human being. This is the right place to be
Sam.
From: Southern California

"Awesome service. From selecting my custom built computer to the day it was delivered I had lots of tech/customer support. All of my questions were answered even after the computer arrived and I needed assistance. They helped me create a machine tailored exactly to my needs and business for the exact amount of money I was looking to spend. All my questions and concerns were quickly returned via email or phone call by sales associate Eic Malcom. I love the machine they built for me. It came in the mail ready to boot and go to work. I would suggest this company for anyone looking to build a custom pc. As a mac user who has crossed over to PC for my needs in video post production they have made this a very easy and educational process for me. I will be looking forward to getting another machine from them soon. "

"I contacted AVA Direct to build a new computer for my photography needs. Not knowing much about the insides of a computer I relied on their expert knowledge and advice. Joe Mundy of the sales dept. understood what I needed and answered all my questions and recommended a system that fit my budget. The computer was delivered on time and works great! "

"Top notch company!!! It had been almost 9 years since I searched for a new computer so I was a little nervous about having one custom built. After searching for days for a company to custom build my system, I ran across AVA Direct and I'm so glad I chose to go with this company. First off, their customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I worked with Eric Malcolm during the entire order process and he immediately made me feel like a valued customer! Having never custom built a computer before, I sent numerous emails to Eric and made multiple phone calls and he always immediately answered any questions I had without an issue. He never once made me feel as if I was a "bother" or "annoying". Top notch service!! It took a few weeks for the rig to be built which Eric definitely explained up front; however, once it was built and ready for shipment, I received my new rig in 2 days. It was packed perfectly in an extremely large box with no damage at all. All extra software, manuals, cables, screws, etc that came with the internal components were included in the MOBO box. After receiving my rig, I've even called Tech Support with questions and they've always been more than happy to assist me. This company is amazing and I would definitely recommend them for anyone wishing to custom build a PC. I built an very high end system, and I'm really glad to know I have a company that will be there for me with any assistance I might need."

Share AVADirect Custom Computers's store rating

AVADirect Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AVADirect Custom Computers is a merchant member
AVADirect Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.