• Address: General Office AVADirect.com 1750 Highland Rd. Suite 4 Twinsburg OH 44087
    • Contact: support@avadirect.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"Excellent built with rapid service, keeping to the promised timeline. "

"I ordered a very high end gaming rig from Joe Mundy at ava direct. Joe was very professional and helpful just as he was when i ordered my first build from him 5 years ago. The system arrived in perfect condition just as i ordered. There was a problem with the tri sli configuration i had ordered in which i and ava's tech over the phone could not get to see more than 1 video card. As a result the system had to go back. When they got the system back they quickly fixed the issue which seemed to be an issue with the slots the video cards needed to be in for this motherboard. It's still a new platform and so i understand there are hiccups sometimes. All in all they got the system back to me in a few days and it has been awesome.
Through it all the guys at ava were very professional and i would definetly recommend them to anyone. Things happen sometimes but what matters most is how problems are handled. The guys at ava handled it well.
Their systems and configuration choices are second to none and the pricing they offer really can't be beat. I will definetly order another system in a few years from these guys.

"My experience so far with AVA-Direct has been nothing but positive. First of all, they offer amazing customer support from before you order to after the product is shipped. They are extremely quick to reply back. The tech support on the phone has been great as well which is expected due to the nature of products they sell, but also appreciated given the cost of each call to the company and the size of the company. I had trouble removing the hdmi and display port plugs because they were partially obstructed by a metal bar. I was advised to open the case, loosen the thumb screws and let the video card dip slightly. This worked fine for me. I appreciated the advice. Aside from this very minor problem, the machine is so far (after one week) running flawlessly.

Due to my good experience working with this company so far, I would highly recommend them to anyone and I plan to continue to do business with them in the future.

"AVADirect is a stand-up company. I had a custom system built for my in-home recording studio and they got back to me very quickly with a few small suggestions to improve my system's reliability. I also asked for a change to the OS and they were able to accommodate me even though it was a last-minute change.

The system was delivered ahead of schedule and packaged securely.

Thanks to the folks at AVADirect!

"I just got the new PC yesterday and it is EXACTLY what I expected! It runs to perfection, the packaging was very secure, the assembly is incredibly efficient, and I set it up with no problems at all.

Some people may complain about the 10-14 day waiting period until they ship but trust me, it's worth it. Most of that wait is because they may need to order some parts that you want that they don't have in stock. They assemble it to perfection and stress test every component to make sure everything is stable. Couldn't ask for more!

The price? Yeah, sure you can buy the parts and assemble it yourself, making it cheaper. However, paying a little extra (not that much really) for EXCELLENT customer and technical service is worth every penny!

I'm glad my friend recommended AVADirect to me as this was a very pleasant experience and I'm determined to recommend AVADirect to anyone with PC needs with a desire for awesome customer service!

"Very happy with the laptop. Excellent build quality, clean install of Windows. I know it's got good components inside because of the level of customization AVADirect offers. This is my second Clevo based laptop I've owned, the internal speakers in this laptop are MUCH better than the speakers in my other Clevo laptop. The only software that was pre-installed were the drivers for everything. No adware of any kind, no need to reinstall Windows out of the box. Just ran Windows Easy Transfer to move everything over, ran a Ninite installer for all the basics, it was ready to go after that. Easiest new laptop purchase I've ever made. Machine left the factory within a few days, shipping was quick after that, no complaints there. My next laptop is going to come from AVADirect."

"After an initial misunderstanding I have to say I am highly impressed with the personalized service provided by this retailer. Thanks so much."

"Ordered a custom gaming PC from AVADirect and am extremely happy! Joe was great through the whole process, as was Eric and the rest of the team. I would highly recommend them and feel like I got a great value and was able to pick what parts I wanted, but didn't want to build the PC myself (because I don't have that skill). Leave it to the pros, in my opinion, it is worth it! Thanks AVADirect!"

"The "fan air-duct, 92 mm" has an i.d. of 92 mm. This is great because not many websites have an air-duct with an i.d. of 92 mm. "

"This was my first order with AVADirect, and based on this initial experience I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. With a very decent turn-around time and reasonable price for a custom build, I have very little reason to spend the time it takes to build my own PCs from scratch."

"A very easy and good experience. One OEM part was delivered to AVA defective. No problem. The AVA guys exchanged the defective part for a good one while maintaining their delivery schedule to me."

"Very impressed with the service and had customer service always there to answer my questions. I wish the whole process was a bit quicker than 2 weeks but its worth them taking their time and doing it right."

"AVADirect was a pleasure to work with, knowledgable about their craft and offer the ability to completely customize your computer quickly and for a fair price. I highly recommend them and will most certainly purchase through them again. "

"We have had a great experience with AVA Direct! We called them up after doing a trial configuration on their site, and told them what we wanted to use the new system for. They offered two rounds of recommendations (after questions post the first round), and then explained why they recommended each part vs. other alternatives. Nothing was rushed and we felt as though we were receiving their considered advice. The build was done and tested as promised, and all parts of the order were received in a very carefully packed box. The system internals were protected with molded styrofoam to prevent movement or damage. The system booted up and has run fine. We did have to unplug/replug some USB cables, but we received terrific support on this problem and it was resolved immediately upon reseating the cables. We recommend AVA Direct as a computer systems source where you can get exactly what you want and need, at a very fair price, and you also get prompt, pleasant, and effective sales and technical support from native English speakers in the USA who care about your satisfaction. In our book, this is really worth a lot!!!"

"Excellent company. I had a conflict in my selection of components and they didn't advise me to upgrade, but listened to my needs and actually suggested stepping down a tad to make things work together (RAM and processor speed).

Great communications. Excellent product. Better than building yourself and (I don't think) any more expensive.

AVADirect Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AVADirect Custom Computers is a merchant member
AVADirect Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.