• Address: General Office AVADirect.com 1750 Highland Rd. Suite 4 Twinsburg OH 44087
    • Contact: support@avadirect.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

What is this?

"So after looking through a good 20 or so different sites to find the best possible deal to suit my needs, I found AVA Direct. The absurd amount of different chassis available alone had me sold, but beyond that was the customer service, testing, and the ability and freedom to set up a gaming platform to suit almost any application.

Throughout the ordering, building, and shipping processes they never wavered on letting me know on the site and/or via email of any issues or concerns. Not only that, but the progress of the aforementioned stages of development as well and suggestions too.

I got my fully tested Frankenstein (so to speak) and I felt like a kid on Christmas!! It's virtually silent, powerful, and I was able to save so much compared to other builders. The quality never cut a single corner and I'm ecstatic with this investment.

To conclude, I absolutely encourage anyone reading this that is on the fence about what builder to order from to build a system with these guys. Do research of course and experiment with setups before you order, but definitely check out AVA Direct, you won't be disappointed.

"Repeat Customer- Very satisfied throughout the process. We are a value conscious small government and have now purchased 10 PCs from AVA for good reason.

Knowledgeable sales force listens to our needs and makes solid recommendations for our direct usage, from basic office PC to Dispatch Center/911 call answering work stations.

Quality build and proper testing before shipping. These PCs are not full of "trial versions" and clutter. They are purpose driven lean machines.

Keep up the great work!

" AFTER MANY DAYS OF LOOKING FOR A GAMING COMPUTER FOR MY SON I WENT WITH AVADIRECT. I AM GLAD I DID! THE SALES REP ERIC. M. WAS VERY HELPFULL. HE DID NOT TRY AND FEED ME SOMETHING JUST TO MAKE A SELL AND FIT MY REQUEST WITH SOME GOOD SOUND ADVICE INTO A VERY GOOD COMPUTER FOR MY SON. THANK YOU"

"I recently had a gaming computer built by them for 2250 dollars. Unfortunately had a problem with the motherboard twice and had to ship it back. I figured I had a lemon and asked for a full refund and they complied and did exactly that. I probably was just unlucky and had very little use of my computer for several months but ultimately they stood behind the computer and refunded the money so that is why they get 5 stars as far as recommending them for others to give a shot."

"I congratulate the AVA assembly team for their quality and testing for an excellent product.
After a "no-rush" assembly, good burn-in and benchmarking check, and a well packaged ship, I received my custom Clevo P377SM-A in about 2 weeks -as promised.
I found the only item missing on the order was the actual disc for OEM System Recovery boot/backup. I was able to burn a Win7 recovery disc after a little clean-up and personalization, so no big deal.
I was also impressed that the "non-supported" Ubuntu Dual-Boot/Win 7 Pro install worked just fine, with no video driver updates required.
My configuration with an i7-4810 CPU and dual NVidia GTX860/SLI GPU's even ran the offered-free WatchDogs game at High/Ultra settings after some minor tweaks (changed from Temporal SMAA to MPAA to eliminate ghosting and edited UBIsoft gamefile settings to fix full screen/windowed re-set issues). Even without a mouse, this demanding hog of a game ran without stutters or FPS as I cludged through the first mission with my cramped WASD-buttons hand and touchpad fingers.... Ha!
Discover Card Customers should also note that AVA Direct is considered a Home Improvement Purchase for the Bonus 5% Cashback Program when applicable.

"Hello I ordered a computer from you guys and I absolutely love it. Not only is it fast and efficient, but besides that the service from you guys is amazing. Everything was superb from the help center when I called to confirm my order, to the perfect estimated delivery time. I want to thank everyone at AVA Direct from the person that processed my order, the person that built my computer, to the person that tested it before shipment, and anyone whom I am unaware that worked on my computer. You are all absolutely awesome and I have and will recommend everyone to your service.
-Daniel D-A Blaylock.

"Of the entire experience there was only one real moment of confusion regarding the number of bricks included with the unit, but with some research into Clevo P570WM with SLI GTX 880m, I have able to figure out. It was not very clear in the web presentation. However, a big however, everything else about the process was EXCELLENT! I received a pristine P570WM and even though there was a delay on the laptop burn-in testing, you shipped it out on a two-day shipping so it could reach me in time for my trip. I am very appreciative and that was excellent customer service. I was also notified promptly when my wireless adapter was not in stock and refunded the difference. (Good news though, I was able to find the Killer N-1202 on Amazon and installed it yesterday). All the custom components installed were as described on the website. It is hard to wait for such a precious piece of tech, but you have proven that it was well worth the wait. Thank you very much for your product."

"Custon computer (i7, Z97 chip set, ssd, two hdd's; two opticals; 16 G Ram) delivered as ordered and received in Florida 19 days after placing the order on a holiday. Great job routing the wiring; all 5 fans connected as they should be. Can not find anything to complain about."

"I ordered one Clevo W230SS a.k.a. Schenker XMG P304 from AVADirect and was extremely satisfied by the process. I customized the components including RAM, hard drives, and thermal paste. I also asked for dual boot of Windows 8.1 and Kubuntu Linux, and they could totally keep up with all these demands. The machine arrived in pristine condition with everything I asked for. Kudos to them for providing this service, as it saved me a ton of time, frustration and money."

"AVA Direct is a great custom computer company. You get to pick everything about your computer. You can start completely from scratch or get their guidance with by starting with a package they put together that you can tweek to your liking. They then build it all for you, test it, and ship it to you fully functional. The best part is you choose the OS and that's all they load, the bare bones OS. You don't get any of that trial software or add-ons everyone else adds to your computer before they sell it to you. It's a nice clean, fast running computer with none of the extra junk you don't want."

"Worked with Eric Malcolm back in May 2014 and what a positive experience I had. I know my computers, but not like these guys. Eric was super knowledgeable, suggestive with detailed specific knowledge, great reasoning, and overall I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice price and a good custom selection. Five stars all day. I know where to recommend my friends to - AVADirect. Simple."

"Issue: We needed a 12 monitor capable workstation to serve as the heart of our traffic camera monitoring system in our control room.

Solution: Call AVADirect and ask them to spec out a capable machine to accomplish this task.

Resolution: AVADirect delivered a cost effective, well thought out and built rack mounted workstation that came in on budget and has exceeded expectations in performance, build quality, and cost.

I highly recommend AVADirect, and would not hesitate to contact them for future computer builds.

"I really enjoyed my experience purchasing a new system through AVADirect. At first the possibilities were a bit overwhelming and customer service helped me make sure my choices fit together into a working system. They kept me informed about the progress of the build and delivered ahead of expected date. The system construction is impressive especially compared to home built systems I have made in the past and it has been working perfectly. I picked a build that should last me a number of years and am quite happy with the value of the system and AVADirect's service."

"I am very satisfied with my experience with AVA Direct. They built my custom PC to my exact specifications, and the product is exactly as I ordered it. The parts and build quality are excellent, and the system worked perfectly right out of the box. Inside the case, the build setup and installation are very neat and tidy and easy to work with if you plan to install upgrades. The ordering process may take a little longer than an off the shelf PC, but they make custom builds with high quality components and configuration. You do not get bloatware or pay for junk that you don't need either. Just exactly the way you order it. It may not be the cheapest or fastest option, but you do get a high quality build exactly to your specifications, and they have an excellent selection of fully customizable configuration options. So far I am very happy with the quality of this product and will very likely use their service for my next custom PC build. Highly recommended. Very good value for money."

"Very helpful, knowledgeable staff who are clearly experienced at building PCs. They can offer insight to help you choose the best-suited components for your build. Super quick responses to all my questions, and FAST turnaround - my order was completed and shipped to my door within 2 weeks :) Very satisfied - all good experience, highly recommended!"

AVADirect Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AVADirect Custom Computers is a merchant member
AVADirect Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.