• Address: General Office AVADirect.com 1750 Highland Rd. Suite 4 Twinsburg OH 44087
    • Contact: support@avadirect.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"This is my first dealing with this company and I have to say I am disappointed. I ordered 4 fans which are difficult to find but was delighted to see they were listed in stock. My primary reason for using AVA versus another retailer with a lower price was their location in Twinsburg OH which is in close proximity to me. I concluded that I would receive the fans quickly based upon this. Once I received tracking I learned that the package was shipped from California and will take until mid next week to arrive. I used the online chat system to inquire and was advised by Eric that this is standard practice as they do not stock parts. I believe if they are a drop shipment company then buyers should be aware of this and can make buying choices accordingly. Nowhere on the site did it indicate this to be the case and by their own stock status definitions, this should have been listed as "Special Order" to reflect that they indeed did not have stock. In the end I have spent more and it will take longer to arrive than if I had gone with the other retailer. "

"Ordered a custom gaming PC from AVADirect and am extremely happy! Joe was great through the whole process, as was Eric and the rest of the team. I would highly recommend them and feel like I got a great value and was able to pick what parts I wanted, but didn't want to build the PC myself (because I don't have that skill). Leave it to the pros, in my opinion, it is worth it! Thanks AVADirect!"

"The "fan air-duct, 92 mm" has an i.d. of 92 mm. This is great because not many websites have an air-duct with an i.d. of 92 mm. "

"This was my first order with AVADirect, and based on this initial experience I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. With a very decent turn-around time and reasonable price for a custom build, I have very little reason to spend the time it takes to build my own PCs from scratch."

"A very easy and good experience. One OEM part was delivered to AVA defective. No problem. The AVA guys exchanged the defective part for a good one while maintaining their delivery schedule to me."

"Very impressed with the service and had customer service always there to answer my questions. I wish the whole process was a bit quicker than 2 weeks but its worth them taking their time and doing it right."

"AVADirect was a pleasure to work with, knowledgable about their craft and offer the ability to completely customize your computer quickly and for a fair price. I highly recommend them and will most certainly purchase through them again. "

"We have had a great experience with AVA Direct! We called them up after doing a trial configuration on their site, and told them what we wanted to use the new system for. They offered two rounds of recommendations (after questions post the first round), and then explained why they recommended each part vs. other alternatives. Nothing was rushed and we felt as though we were receiving their considered advice. The build was done and tested as promised, and all parts of the order were received in a very carefully packed box. The system internals were protected with molded styrofoam to prevent movement or damage. The system booted up and has run fine. We did have to unplug/replug some USB cables, but we received terrific support on this problem and it was resolved immediately upon reseating the cables. We recommend AVA Direct as a computer systems source where you can get exactly what you want and need, at a very fair price, and you also get prompt, pleasant, and effective sales and technical support from native English speakers in the USA who care about your satisfaction. In our book, this is really worth a lot!!!"

"Excellent company. I had a conflict in my selection of components and they didn't advise me to upgrade, but listened to my needs and actually suggested stepping down a tad to make things work together (RAM and processor speed).

Great communications. Excellent product. Better than building yourself and (I don't think) any more expensive.

"I have used AVA several times in the past, and although the building of the custom computers did tend to take more time than was quoted, I was always happy with the results. Recently I purchased a very high end gaming laptop. It had consistent blue screen errors from day one. After working with their service persons for over a month, I sent it back for repairs. It has been the worst customer service experience I can remember. After more that two months since returning the defective laptop I have only received any information as a reply one of my emails - a total of 3. Each time the response was that they were working on it, or had sent it to be worked on, and would update me. I was even told that because I sent it back 30 past ordering date I could do nothing but wait, even though it was more than 30 days to receive the computer initially. I would very much discourage anyone using this company.

UPDATE: Shortly after posting this review I was contacted by AVADirect and they worked with me to try to put things right. I was given an upgraded video card for the delay and received the laptop, error free, yesterday after a bit more than 3 months. Although I am undecided if use them again or recommend them to others, I am glad that they did reach out to me, though I honestly would have been satisfied had they communicated with me during the process from the beginning.

"So after looking through a good 20 or so different sites to find the best possible deal to suit my needs, I found AVA Direct. The absurd amount of different chassis available alone had me sold, but beyond that was the customer service, testing, and the ability and freedom to set up a gaming platform to suit almost any application.

Throughout the ordering, building, and shipping processes they never wavered on letting me know on the site and/or via email of any issues or concerns. Not only that, but the progress of the aforementioned stages of development as well and suggestions too.

I got my fully tested Frankenstein (so to speak) and I felt like a kid on Christmas!! It's virtually silent, powerful, and I was able to save so much compared to other builders. The quality never cut a single corner and I'm ecstatic with this investment.

To conclude, I absolutely encourage anyone reading this that is on the fence about what builder to order from to build a system with these guys. Do research of course and experiment with setups before you order, but definitely check out AVA Direct, you won't be disappointed.

"Repeat Customer- Very satisfied throughout the process. We are a value conscious small government and have now purchased 10 PCs from AVA for good reason.

Knowledgeable sales force listens to our needs and makes solid recommendations for our direct usage, from basic office PC to Dispatch Center/911 call answering work stations.

Quality build and proper testing before shipping. These PCs are not full of "trial versions" and clutter. They are purpose driven lean machines.

Keep up the great work!

" AFTER MANY DAYS OF LOOKING FOR A GAMING COMPUTER FOR MY SON I WENT WITH AVADIRECT. I AM GLAD I DID! THE SALES REP ERIC. M. WAS VERY HELPFULL. HE DID NOT TRY AND FEED ME SOMETHING JUST TO MAKE A SELL AND FIT MY REQUEST WITH SOME GOOD SOUND ADVICE INTO A VERY GOOD COMPUTER FOR MY SON. THANK YOU"

"I recently had a gaming computer built by them for 2250 dollars. Unfortunately had a problem with the motherboard twice and had to ship it back. I figured I had a lemon and asked for a full refund and they complied and did exactly that. I probably was just unlucky and had very little use of my computer for several months but ultimately they stood behind the computer and refunded the money so that is why they get 5 stars as far as recommending them for others to give a shot."

"I congratulate the AVA assembly team for their quality and testing for an excellent product.
After a "no-rush" assembly, good burn-in and benchmarking check, and a well packaged ship, I received my custom Clevo P377SM-A in about 2 weeks -as promised.
I found the only item missing on the order was the actual disc for OEM System Recovery boot/backup. I was able to burn a Win7 recovery disc after a little clean-up and personalization, so no big deal.
I was also impressed that the "non-supported" Ubuntu Dual-Boot/Win 7 Pro install worked just fine, with no video driver updates required.
My configuration with an i7-4810 CPU and dual NVidia GTX860/SLI GPU's even ran the offered-free WatchDogs game at High/Ultra settings after some minor tweaks (changed from Temporal SMAA to MPAA to eliminate ghosting and edited UBIsoft gamefile settings to fix full screen/windowed re-set issues). Even without a mouse, this demanding hog of a game ran without stutters or FPS as I cludged through the first mission with my cramped WASD-buttons hand and touchpad fingers.... Ha!
Discover Card Customers should also note that AVA Direct is considered a Home Improvement Purchase for the Bonus 5% Cashback Program when applicable.

AVADirect Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AVADirect Custom Computers is a merchant member
AVADirect Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.