Stores > AVADirect Custom Computers

• AVADirect Custo AVADirect Custom Computers Elite Status

• Address: General Office AVADirect.com 1750 Highland Rd. Suite 4 Twinsburg OH 44087
    • Contact: sales@avadirect.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"I recently purchased a customized computer system from AVADirect and only have praise for this company. I ordered a system from them 3 years ago and the experience was so satisfying that I chose them again for my most recent computer. Once again, the entire process from start to finish was entirely peasant, efficient and highly effective. Customizing a system with AVADirect's web tools is user-friendly with many unparalleled advantages. The choice and price range of all the available hardware is staggeringly comprehensive. A neophyte up to an expert power user would be more than satisfied with the options.

The sales staff is extremely helpful and patient. After I chose the initial configuration for my system, I reviewed it with an extremely knowledgeable sales representative, Joe Mundy, who provided invaluable suggestions for not only refining the machine, but also lowering the cost. He was extremely courteous, patient and sincere during the considerable time spent with me over the phone before I completed the order online.

The computer arrived 10 business days later in perfect condition. The unit booted right up and in no time I had restored a complicated 6 partition backup and was up and running after some minor tweaking.

I might also add that the technical support staff is also extremely helpful and always available by either email or phone. They have always provided me with the most accurate and expedient assistance with any questions that I have had.

I have been building and customizing computers for the last 23 years through many different venues and websites, yet none of them come close to rivaling the expertise and care demonstrated by AVADirect. What's more astonishing, is the affordable price structure for really top shelf hardware.

I can recommend this company without reservation. I can say with certainty that all my future purchases will be from AVADirect. I have recommended their services to all of my friends and colleagues and none of them have ever been disappointed.

This review was modified by Michael.A on November 12 2015 09:11:02 AM

"This is my second computer purchase from AVADirect. I will never purchase a computer anywhere else now! The staff is knowledgeable, the service is prompt and the computers are flawless.
If you do encounter a problem they will do whatever is necessary to fix it for you. In this age of "disposable" technology, it is counterintuitive to think of a long life span for your computer, but my first AVADirect computer was purchased over seven years ago and is still going strong! My new computer is even better. Mass produced, big box mediocrity will never enter my world again!

"Build a beautiful system to specs promised. Delivered at the time promised. Provided personal phone support that was timely and very professional. An entirely positive experience."

This review was modified by RLNellson on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"The build quality is immaculate, from cable management to LEDs and shipping. 11/10, AVADurect does amazing work."

"The quality and variety of the available parts is great and the staff was extremely helpful in choosing which components and getting the order built and shipped quickly. This is my second system for my office I have bought at AVA and been very happy with the build quality and support."

"Nowadays custom computer companies are a dime a dozen. Making a decision on what one to go with is difficult. There were two other companies that I spoke with before speaking with ava direct. One company I asked for a build between 1,000-1,500 the build was 1,499 and some change when I asked for a build closer to the 1,000 end I received no reply. Another company was dishonest trying to get me to spend more. Much to my surprise when I sent in my build to AVA direct they came back with a lower price! Customer service was friendly and intelligent. When pricing out all the parts for my build, from newegg.com, it was only $178 to have ava build it. The computer runs like a dream, wires tucked away neatly and all spare parts/documentation was given to me as well. The computer was very well protected during shipping. I'm getting my brother a pc for christmas and it will defiantly be from AVA. My review is only so delayed because I believe in actually USING my product before I review it."

"Fantastic customer service. Suggested change helped create a Menace17 that Maximum-PC would call Kick-Ass."

"Excellent Customer Service, fast and responsive to all my questions. Great Tech support also. Was able to change my order (to more components) after order was placed with no issues. Computer arrived well packed and was put together like a brick S%$# house... SOLID! Will be needing a new laptop soon and will be buying from AVADirect"

"Excellent product, arrived in perfect condition, runs like an atomic clock and quiet as a churchmouse."

"Heard about this company online after some trouble with another custom build website. (cyberpower)

Very nice layout and able to navigate components easily.
Was able to build a custom rig in matter of minutes.
Prices were comparable even to some that I found on sale which was great.
Sales team and customer service answered questions well and knew product (very important to me)
Worked through any issue during build and packaging was top notch.
Cable management and PC were well put together and it started right up.

Wish they had more of an update email system to help you track where your order was in the processing/build. Had to contact for update.

Final thoughts:
For a gaming enthusiast or first time PC junky this site is very reliable. All techs and people who helped me were American and easy to work with. Top notch customer service. I would recommend these guys to build a PC over more known competitors like Cyberpowerpc and Ibuypower. They were cheaper than the competitors too that like to charge extra for cable management and packaging. They will have my business and my recommendations for sure.

"I've experienced amazing customer service starting even before committing money to action! Also, I feel the cost is well worth the splendor. I'd highly recommend their services, although it took almost 2 months for my order to complete, from time of payment to arrival on my doorstep. "

"I am a small business owner and had a problem with our main server. I called AVA and was immediately greeted with friendly and helpful service. Joseph and Alex in particular were very quick to accurately identify and solve my problem. They returned every email and phone call right away. My new server is awesome and the price was great. They recognized my need to get quick service and gave me a very fast turn around. I highly recommend this company and I am very grateful for how I was treated as a customer. I wish all businesses were this diligent and customer attentive. AVA is the best!!!"

"I ordered a Clevo P377SM-A from AVADirect and am extremely happy with their ordering process, build time and shipping. They provide quality hardware at reasonable prices. I had made the mistake by ordering a similar laptop from one of their competitors, waited nearly a month with no communication and I finally called the competitor inquiring on my order. They said it was on the shelf awaiting parts. With AVADirect, Communication from order to delivery was timely considering it was a custom build. I highly recommend AVADirect and will order and promote them to all my friends. It's been a great experience. Thank You AVADirect. Keep up the Excellent Work!"

"I bought a custom notebook about a year and a half ago. It is a nice computer without bloatware and configured how I wanted it. When it was about 9 months old, it experinced what I can only describe as total internal failure. It would not even power up. I RMA'd it, and AVADirect determined that the motherboard had failed, so they sent it back to the manufacturer.

A few weeks and a board replacement later, AVA had it back to reassemble. They tested it, and the ram had failed, so they got new ram, then the processor showed errors, so they replaced it. Overall this process was 3 nail-biting months. Yes, it took too long in my opinion, but tech support was transparent and helpful through it all, and it was covered under warranty. AVA could have just thrown it back together and sent me a box of problems, but they took the time to make sure things were right. Upon my request, they extended my warranty by about the time the machine was out of service. Fingers crossed that the new innards don't do the same thing.

"I just received my new system yesterday and am very impressed with the care with which it was assembled and shipped.

From the selection process, through to putting together the order, everything was a breeze thanks to the excellent, professional, and courteous per-sales assistance from Joseph.

I would not hesitate to recommend AVADirect to a friend looking for a top-notch system.

Share AVADirect Custom Computers's store rating

AVADirect Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AVADirect Custom Computers is a merchant member
AVADirect Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.