• AVADirect Custo

• Address: General Office AVADirect.com 1750 Highland Rd. Suite 4 Twinsburg OH 44087
    • Contact: support@avadirect.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

What is this?

"Awesome service. From selecting my custom built computer to the day it was delivered I had lots of tech/customer support. All of my questions were answered even after the computer arrived and I needed assistance. They helped me create a machine tailored exactly to my needs and business for the exact amount of money I was looking to spend. All my questions and concerns were quickly returned via email or phone call by sales associate Eic Malcom. I love the machine they built for me. It came in the mail ready to boot and go to work. I would suggest this company for anyone looking to build a custom pc. As a mac user who has crossed over to PC for my needs in video post production they have made this a very easy and educational process for me. I will be looking forward to getting another machine from them soon. "

"I contacted AVA Direct to build a new computer for my photography needs. Not knowing much about the insides of a computer I relied on their expert knowledge and advice. Joe Mundy of the sales dept. understood what I needed and answered all my questions and recommended a system that fit my budget. The computer was delivered on time and works great! "

"Top notch company!!! It had been almost 9 years since I searched for a new computer so I was a little nervous about having one custom built. After searching for days for a company to custom build my system, I ran across AVA Direct and I'm so glad I chose to go with this company. First off, their customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I worked with Eric Malcolm during the entire order process and he immediately made me feel like a valued customer! Having never custom built a computer before, I sent numerous emails to Eric and made multiple phone calls and he always immediately answered any questions I had without an issue. He never once made me feel as if I was a "bother" or "annoying". Top notch service!! It took a few weeks for the rig to be built which Eric definitely explained up front; however, once it was built and ready for shipment, I received my new rig in 2 days. It was packed perfectly in an extremely large box with no damage at all. All extra software, manuals, cables, screws, etc that came with the internal components were included in the MOBO box. After receiving my rig, I've even called Tech Support with questions and they've always been more than happy to assist me. This company is amazing and I would definitely recommend them for anyone wishing to custom build a PC. I built an very high end system, and I'm really glad to know I have a company that will be there for me with any assistance I might need."

"Our company has ordered from AVADirect multiple times, and it's always been a positive experience. Their customer service is always quick, friendly, and helpful. They definitely go above and beyond when it comes to helping out their customers. Highly recommended. "

"Great service and I love the new computer! Coming from Canada I had to arrange Fedex delivery which they were very helpful with and worked with Fedex to get it sent here safely. Overall great experience, would recommend them. "

"I ordered a $4500 workstation computer from AVA and my expectations were exceeded. This was one of my best consumer experiences as everything was so well done. The build quality was exceptional and the entire process could be monitored on their website from order placement through shipping. They immediately provided a tracking number and the computer was shipped with fantastic protection/packing. I have previously built my last 2 PCs but after experiencing AVA's options, price and quality, I will never build another!! This is a top notch outfit."

"Excellent built with rapid service, keeping to the promised timeline. "

"I ordered a very high end gaming rig from Joe Mundy at ava direct. Joe was very professional and helpful just as he was when i ordered my first build from him 5 years ago. The system arrived in perfect condition just as i ordered. There was a problem with the tri sli configuration i had ordered in which i and ava's tech over the phone could not get to see more than 1 video card. As a result the system had to go back. When they got the system back they quickly fixed the issue which seemed to be an issue with the slots the video cards needed to be in for this motherboard. It's still a new platform and so i understand there are hiccups sometimes. All in all they got the system back to me in a few days and it has been awesome.
Through it all the guys at ava were very professional and i would definetly recommend them to anyone. Things happen sometimes but what matters most is how problems are handled. The guys at ava handled it well.
Their systems and configuration choices are second to none and the pricing they offer really can't be beat. I will definetly order another system in a few years from these guys.

"My experience so far with AVA-Direct has been nothing but positive. First of all, they offer amazing customer support from before you order to after the product is shipped. They are extremely quick to reply back. The tech support on the phone has been great as well which is expected due to the nature of products they sell, but also appreciated given the cost of each call to the company and the size of the company. I had trouble removing the hdmi and display port plugs because they were partially obstructed by a metal bar. I was advised to open the case, loosen the thumb screws and let the video card dip slightly. This worked fine for me. I appreciated the advice. Aside from this very minor problem, the machine is so far (after one week) running flawlessly.

Due to my good experience working with this company so far, I would highly recommend them to anyone and I plan to continue to do business with them in the future.

"AVADirect is a stand-up company. I had a custom system built for my in-home recording studio and they got back to me very quickly with a few small suggestions to improve my system's reliability. I also asked for a change to the OS and they were able to accommodate me even though it was a last-minute change.

The system was delivered ahead of schedule and packaged securely.

Thanks to the folks at AVADirect!

"I just got the new PC yesterday and it is EXACTLY what I expected! It runs to perfection, the packaging was very secure, the assembly is incredibly efficient, and I set it up with no problems at all.

Some people may complain about the 10-14 day waiting period until they ship but trust me, it's worth it. Most of that wait is because they may need to order some parts that you want that they don't have in stock. They assemble it to perfection and stress test every component to make sure everything is stable. Couldn't ask for more!

The price? Yeah, sure you can buy the parts and assemble it yourself, making it cheaper. However, paying a little extra (not that much really) for EXCELLENT customer and technical service is worth every penny!

I'm glad my friend recommended AVADirect to me as this was a very pleasant experience and I'm determined to recommend AVADirect to anyone with PC needs with a desire for awesome customer service!

"Very happy with the laptop. Excellent build quality, clean install of Windows. I know it's got good components inside because of the level of customization AVADirect offers. This is my second Clevo based laptop I've owned, the internal speakers in this laptop are MUCH better than the speakers in my other Clevo laptop. The only software that was pre-installed were the drivers for everything. No adware of any kind, no need to reinstall Windows out of the box. Just ran Windows Easy Transfer to move everything over, ran a Ninite installer for all the basics, it was ready to go after that. Easiest new laptop purchase I've ever made. Machine left the factory within a few days, shipping was quick after that, no complaints there. My next laptop is going to come from AVADirect."

"After an initial misunderstanding I have to say I am highly impressed with the personalized service provided by this retailer. Thanks so much."

"Ordered a custom gaming PC from AVADirect and am extremely happy! Joe was great through the whole process, as was Eric and the rest of the team. I would highly recommend them and feel like I got a great value and was able to pick what parts I wanted, but didn't want to build the PC myself (because I don't have that skill). Leave it to the pros, in my opinion, it is worth it! Thanks AVADirect!"

"The "fan air-duct, 92 mm" has an i.d. of 92 mm. This is great because not many websites have an air-duct with an i.d. of 92 mm. "

Share AVADirect Custom Computers's store rating

AVADirect Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AVADirect Custom Computers is a merchant member
AVADirect Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.