• AT&T Wireless S

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.61/10 1.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

2015-07-28

"I have never experienced more trouble in my life with a business. If you love hassles, scams, reluctance, blatancy, ignorance, you'll absolutely love this foul company. Ill give you my most recent try to get something similar out of AT&T's service line, with no success. All they want is for you to pay money. Recently I got an LG G3 from AT&T brand new, and not even a month later, its riddled with problems, due to AT&T's poor android developers. I had to do a factory reset today, but a bug in their coding lead it to erase THE ENTIRE OPERATING SYSTEM. I contact them and they give their kind way of saying f*** off over the phone, after i explained this to them, and stated it was still under manufacture warranty. After going through literally 20 different representatives, my call was disconnected. I'm now here trying to fix my advanced paperweight with no help whatsoever."

2015-07-27

"I absolutely love calling customer service. They are always helpful and they actually care. I have been having issues with the Pinellas Park, FL store located on Hwy 19 next to McDonalds but I called customer service and they took care of me. I will definitely recommend AT&T to anyone. Their service is way better than Sprint. What I won't recommend is going to that AT&T store in Pinellas Park, FL. I would like to give a special thanks to Raven C. She is awesome."

This review was modified by ShavonDixon on July 27 2015 08:58:27 AM

2015-07-25

"AT&T has predatory practices and policies. My fiancee and I went into an AT&T store 2 days ago to sign up for the Next24 plan with new Samsung Galaxy 6 Active phones. I was primary on the account because we used a discount from my work. My fiancee traded in his Samsung Galaxy 4 phone for the $200 credit. We sign, everything seems ok, and we leave.

We get home and discover the phone quality service is poor. My fiancee decides it's too bad for him and he wants to return his phone. AT&T said we had 14 days to return, so it should be ok. He calls the next morning. The salesmen says the manager can authorize a return of his Samsung Galaxy 4 phone and that the manager will call him back. He doesn't. My fiancee calls again, but the manager is in a meeting. We decide to just go to the store.

Once we get there - less than 24 hours after we traded in the Galaxy 4 phone - the store says they don't have the phone anymore. They have already sold it and shipped it out. Apparently since I was the primary on the account, I signed a document saying AT&T gets to keep my fiancee's phone no matter what, no grace period.

We weren't happy about losing the phone, but figured there was nothing to be done since it was already sold. Fine, AT&T can transfer the credit to my line (at this point I was still keeping my phone & line) or compensate us for the phone. They refused to do either. They made us call corporate to sort it out. We sat in the store for over an hour on hold with corporate. They told us the store had to help us. The store said corporate had to help us. In the end, no one helped us. They kept my fiancee's phone without compensating us in any way. We were AT&T customers less than 24 hours and this is how we were treated. In my book, it is called stealing to take someone's property and not compensate them in some way. AT&T stole my fiancee's phone. We are now both canceling our services with them and still very much in shock that this happened. How can a company justify taking property and not giving compensation for it?"

2015-07-05

"At&T is the WORST internet service provider by far. You can't even imagine the frustration and stress they will cause you. DO NOT ever sign up for their services. You can't ever even get a hold of them for anything. I cancelled my service and then they sent me a bill, which never showed up and then ended up charging me a late fee on top of that because my bill never arrived in the mail. Are you serious? What a joke of a company."

2015-07-02

"Do not use ATT. They allow people to fraudulently open accounts. 10 years later these people hit my account with any previous notification."

2015-06-29

"How difficult it was to procure a new iPhone has been MIND-BLOWING. I was given the absolute runaround in myriad ways by every customer service rep I talked to. It began with the woman in a Los Angeles AT&T store, who was astoundingly unclear about how to renew my two-year contract (she didn't even tell me it was possible to do online), sending me on a wild goose. I ended up ordering a new phone from a shockingly inadequate chat agent who sent the package to the wrong name, despite my having explicitly updated the shipping information, never sent me a shipping confirmation, and failed to tell me a signature would be required upon delivery, putting me in a near-impossible situation. I also had an exchange with a different, even more impossible chat agent who simply could not wrap her head around what I meant when I asked her to send me my tracking number. I'm horrified by how difficult this process has been. Purchasing things in the 21st Century shouldn't be anywhere near this harrowing."

This review was modified by amontell on June 29 2015 03:57:45 PM

2015-06-04

"Today, 6/4/2015 I had to call ATT to try to figure out a few issues due to a poor attempt a few weeks prior. I called today and got a wonderful Rep Ashley Hawthorne who was very clear, easy to understand, and was completly happy to help look into my issues and problems from my previous call and helped explain to me the current changes that happened to the plans. I cannot explain enough how wonderful and refreshing it was to be able to talk with someone who didnt hate their job and was very much willing to help me resolve my matter in a cheerful disposition and I was more than plesantly surprised with her. I cannot thank her enough for helping me today (she kept me with ATT b/c of her customer service) so Ashley H. Thank you SOO much!!"

2015-05-18

"AT&T had a sale on an item, so I bought it as it was a good deal. Several hours later they cancelled my order (and from the looks of it several other people's) and had the gall to blame me for giving them invalid information. However, my name, address, and credit card information are all valid.

Thanks for mining my personal data, AT&T. Way to own up.

This review was modified by mizzack on May 18 2015 07:45:16 AM

2015-05-15

"Att offers a promotions gets customers to order it and then Att decides to cancel orders for ridiculous reasons - this time they stated "Unfortunately, we are unable to verify your identity or run a credit check because the personal information that was provided does not match the information that is on file with the credit bureau. For your protection, your order has been canceled." I know my contact were correct. I checked 3 times! This is just their way of false advertising to gain some traffic on their site! RIDICULOUS! "

This review was modified by ruffless on May 15 2015 04:04:28 PM

2015-05-15

"I ordered a LG G Watch from AT&T.com. They have plenty of the watch in stock and they cancelled hours later.
Here is their message.

Are you serious????? I am a AT&T Customer and have been for 12 years. I pay my AT&T bill with the same card I paid for the watch. And the AT&T statement matches the shipping and billing address on the card.

I think they let you place order and then they cancel the orders to obtain credit card information. They false advertise and scam credit card information.

AT&T is a horrible company. I will never shop there again."

This review was modified by jimbobby32 on May 15 2015 02:55:19 PM

2015-05-15

"Cancelled an order for no reason.
This is not the first time this has happened with AT&T.
Avoid at all costs."

2015-05-05

"Of necessity after a move, I've had to go with AT&T wirelesss and AT&T Uverse. I have never had worse service in my life. Just the other day, I couldn't get Netflix to work on either TV, so I called 611. In about twenty minutes, over the phone, the tech made a change in my router to avoid channel interference. It works now, but not always. But then when I got a bill, they had charged me $90 for the tech call. Why should I have to pay them to solve THEIR problem. I continue to get at least two bills from them every month, and the amount is never the same as the month before, which I expect it to be. Their website is horrible. You have to login several different times, with different login ids and passwords, to get to where you want. I've given up trying to use their website."

2015-05-04

"Damon, contacted me and AT&T took care of everything and gave me an account discount. He saved the day. Thank you for someone who took the time to double check"

This review was modified by irishtlk924 on May 04 2015 01:57:45 PM

2015-04-24

"This review is for AT&T's Wireless service itself, not a particular store. They claim to have the strongest LTE coverage around. That isn't true at all here in Cincinnati, Ohio. I can only get one bar where I live, and if I'm inside, I get no service. Due to the poor reception, I have very slow data and get a lot of dropped calls. A lot of times, my phone won't ring when someone tries to call.Their network is not reliable at all. You can be right next to a tower, and you won't even get full strength. I have found Verizon to be a lot stronger. There are other dead zones I have found in the area as well. The zip code here is 45255 and the nearest intersections are Eight Mile Road and Woodruff Road and Hopper Road and Eight Mile Road. Now that there is foliage on the trees, the coverage is even worse. I've tried for months using their Mark The Spot app to show the dropped calls and poor reception, calling tech support and emailing their customer service, but the problems are still happening. They won't do anything to fix these problems. "

This review was modified by ohioguy513 on April 24 2015 09:27:41 PM

2015-04-15

"The worst experience I have ever had, took three hours to get an order done on line I might add, then was misled on charges and activation of free tablet that I did not want. So after seeing the charges I called to cancel it took me 3 more hours on hold, got disconnected once calling a phone company you might think their lines quality would better than avenge Joe lines, and couldn't cancel it for so many different reasons so $80 tablet will end up costing in the thousands after 2 years contract!!! way to go AT&T keep misleading people."

This review was modified by sammy1969 on April 15 2015 09:26:29 AM

Share AT&T Wireless Services's store rating

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member
AT&T Wireless Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!