Stores > AT&T Wireless Services

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
2017-02-21

Crap Customer Service

"I have been with at&t since before they were at&t wireless At first they weren't bad but Now there C.S **** extereamly bad I have been trying to get through to them all day and no luck so they can F off and die I will be leaving them ASAP"

This review was modified by jpbstr on February 21 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-02-08

This store ****

"The At&t store is not very good. They lie to you to just make money for themselves. I went and registered. In the beginning, they told me that the bill would be very inexpensive, $200, and I was happy with that. 1 month later, the bill comes up as $400! I went to their store 4-5 times and they said that this would not happen again but the next month, it was even more expensive. When I told them to stop it, they told me that they couldn't, I had made a contract with them. I really hate this company so much."

This review was modified by Ozodaj on February 08 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-25

AT&T is greedy

"What a disappointment!!! AT&T WAS always known for their outstanding customer service which is why I have been a loyal customer for about 20 years. But lately I have been extremely dissatisfied!!! About 2 months ago, I decided that I was done paying so much for their services and walked into the store ready to disconnect my account, the AT&T representative gave me a different plan in order to save money. He guaranteed that I will not pay more than $131 a month (taxes and fees included)!!! Well, I get my first bill and, to my surprise, it was over $200, unacceptable! I called and complained, and got my bill to what it was supposed to be, and the woman I spoke with told me that this should not happen again, my bill should not exceed $131. GREAT, so I thought, until I just saw my bill this month… granted, it was $148 this time (not quite as much), but that's not the point. So when I called, yet again, Alicia was not helpful at all… I know that $18 is not a big deal, and yes, I can just pay it, but that's not the point. I refuse to pay an extra $18. Alicia refused to make the adjustments, so I told her that I no longer want AT&T's services. It’s so sad that a multi-billion dollar company is so hard up on $18, that they rather lose a long term customer… Needless to say, I am done with AT&T!!! That being said, what do you guys recommend? Sprint or T-Mobile?"

This review was modified by MuShelly on January 25 2017 12:30:03 PM

2017-01-03

Poor customer service!

"I have been with AT&T for 5+ years. I can't believe that they would treat their loyal customers as horrible as I was treated today. We had a new phone on our account malfunction and used 5.5GB of data in less than 24 hours with the data turned off and the phone connected to WIFI and when we called in they decided that there was in fact an issue with the phone and issued a new phone because it was still within the time for warranty replacement. I was also told that I would be credited the 5.5GB of data because it wasn't our fault. However, when I called in this morning I was told that I wouldn't be getting the data credited because the note stated that I was complaining that the phone was damaged and that's why the phone was being replaced. AT&T are lying cheating and very unfair in dealing with their customers. I will be finishing out my contract and switching to another company for my cell service. Shame on you AT&T. "

2016-12-05

Thieves thieves thieves!!!!!

"“I have not given ATT&T a bad review before but this has taken the cake. I am so upset so much that my blood pressure just went up. So I got 4 phones from AT&T on the 11th of June 2016. I was told after 3 months I will receive credit for the 3 months I have paid on. I was also told that I will get the fourth line free. Well it's been over 5 months and I am still paying on all 4 phones nothing has changed. I was on the phone with them for over an hour and 35 minutes and no one can seem to help me. The only thing I got was that a case will be opened and they will look into it but nothing shows that I am not qualified for it. So my thing is if I am qualified why haven't I received credit yet. I am paying over $500 every month to AT&T and I have been a customer with them for the longest time as well. this is the Thanks I get. Them stealing my money. It's sad. I haven't been paying attention to my bill because I trusted them. Please pay attention to your AT&T bills because they are thieves. I am very upset. thieves thieves thieves.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”"

2016-12-02

The WORST Customer Service

"I have been dealing with a credit with AT& T for over 2months.. I switched from TMobile to AT&T 2months ago.. So yes I have been dealing with this issue as a new customer for the 2month I have had their service. I called and spoke to multiple people about a deposit that I was charged that should have NOT be on my bill.. According to the sales rep I spoke to in Oct when starting my service I did not have to pay a deposit because I have my OWN PHONE!! he did however offered me a table which carried a 445.00 deposit which I declined. I received the SIMS cards and went to the store so that a rep can complete the activation. After the hour long activation everything was fine until I was told by my employer that AT&T offer discounts to our employees. I went to a AT&T store to get assistance with ONLY applying the to my ALREADY contract that I had already for several weeks. During that visit the rep at the store again tried offering me the table once again and again a 445.00 deposit was required. I again declined. I did however agreed to start internet sevice with them. Anyway I received my first bill from AT&T and notice that I was being charged 445.00 for a deposit.. I called and called about this deposit and no one seems to have a clue what's going on.. I was even told by manager Christoff that I needed to pay this deposit and couldn't tell me what the deposit was for. I called relentlessly to get this issue resolved and NO ONE seems to know what anyone is doing their.. They don't add notes and I had to repeat this same store over and over and OVER again. I then went to the ordering team and had the nice guy look over my entire order and he also stated that I DID NOT need to put a deposit down! per this rep he submitted a credit waver that he stated was approved by his boss. I had my bill push out until the 11th of Dec so that the credit had time to be applyied and guess what StILL NO CREDIT and STILL NO ONE has any IDEA of what is going on.. THERE WAS NO NOTES of me calling them and NO NOTES showing a credit waver was sent on my behalf.. I JUST want to pay what I need to pay, NOT FOR SOMEONES MISTAKE that they are blaming the customer for. I WILL NEVER REFER THIS COMPANY TO ANY ONE OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES I have!!!"

This review was modified by libbytraylor on December 02 2016 01:41:05 PM

2016-12-01

Technology provider can't even make their own work!

"ATT was losing my business due to their inability to provide quality service, honest answers, etc...but I was REALLY upset when I went to pay my final bill and close my account. First their online system had issues. Then their phone system said it was transferring me, but instead disconnected, then the local store said the only method of doing this was to go to their store or use the online system! IT DOESN'T WORK!!!! Worst customer service I have EVER seen."

2016-09-15

New iPad was used

"I ordered a new iPad Pro from At&T but when it was delivered it was used. I waisted hours on the phone with At&T but couldn't get any answers so I bought it in to the At&T store to exchange it but now they don't have any so if I want one I would have to buy the top of the line one, now I am out a hundred dollars due to there mistakes."

This review was modified by TimHeersink on September 15 2016 02:52:53 PM

2016-09-05

AT&T Horrible Customer Support

"I have made a few calls today to customer support since I just got new sim card and wanted to set up the account. The customer support speaks English, but they do not understand what I am saying, and I do not understand what they are saying. They do not listen, and do not affirm ..... horrible. The long phone calls.... waste lot of my time. Horrible. I almost request to switch to ATT. Project Fi has great customer service. I love Project Fi 1000 times more. "

2016-07-14

Don't do it!!!

"This is by far the worest setvice providers i have ever seen in my life!!! We switched from xfjnity because of the constant deals they put on our table and it seemed too good. Unlimited internet, ditect TV wirless,.. So we took it and cancelled our previous provider. They came to install it said they are having problems and left the house. I had to sit there waiting. Never came back. Installed the direct TV and left wothout the wireless internet. (And the TV completely stops streaming with a windy wether) . I am now sitting with a week lack of wireless and i have to leave the house for online work am doing. I miss my home. They literally drive me out of my house. I been calling them every single day. Spend 1 hour talking to one person explaing everything and they transfer me to a new "tech customer assistant".
Time wasted! Money wasted! Oh and the disappointment! My advice? DON'T DO IT!!!!

This review was modified by Sinetsehay on July 14 2016 08:55:24 AM

2016-06-23

Stone age

"AT&T has to be hands down the worst company i have ever done buisness with. The internet and tv cuts out randomly through the entire day on and off with 30 minutes inbetween where you actually get service. Switched this week and will never ever again even consider going back to them. Fyi also had "technicians" come over multiple times to waste more time and money of mine. Also they train their employees to offer discounts after you let them know that you will no longer keep the service. Pathetic and unprofessional "

This review was modified by Knowtruepain on June 23 2016 01:30:59 AM

2016-06-08

Courtney G. Was VERY helpful

"She answered my questions to the best of her knowledge and helped me perfectly with what I called for asking "

2016-05-20

Continually gave me false information...

"My friend had ordered a couple of fitbit blazes for me a month and a week ago. After he had ordered them, he had no information on them, not even a tracking number. It wasn't until after almost a month that he finally figured out that they were on back-order. Because I wanted to know how long the back-order would be on them, I tried asking on the website chat three times and always got the answer that they were not on back order. Finally, I called and talked to a representative via the phone who told me that they were on back-order. It took talking to four different people to finally get any answers on the back-order and I still am not sure how long it will be before my Fitbits get shipped. The website gave no clue to the Fitbits being on back order and the representatives online did not have any information on it either. I have been trying to get at least how long I would have to wait for my Fitbits for over a month and have talked to a representative every week and was told every time that they weren't on back-order. I also had a very hard time finding a way to talk to an actual person when I called into customer service, which made this whole thing even more difficult. The only good thing was that the people I talked to were nice. "

This review was modified by sdae10 on May 20 2016 11:30:52 AM

2016-05-17

Worst experience ever!- go somewhere else

"AT&T is the worst phone company ever. I returned my replacement phone, and cannot get it refunded to my phone bill of $199.00 for 2billing cycles. I explained I am 7months pregnant and cannot pay $199.00 in advance only to receive a credit to the bill in 2months (NOT a credit back to my debit). They suspended my service. Even after verifying the phone had been received, and verifying there is a credit in progress from Asurion (their own company). They said we cannot help, you just have to pay the $199.00 in advance. Which is basically paying 2months of service in advance. GREEDY- THEY WANT THE RETURNED PHONE, AND THE MONEY$$. NO SATISFACTION FOR A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR 2YRS."

This review was modified by katwalk on May 17 2016 11:36:55 AM

2016-05-13

Awful company

"Take your money elsewhere. I have never delt with worse service in my entire life. They are trying to charge me $600 dollars for a DEFECTIVE refurbished iphone 5c that they claimed was "not returned". Have spent 20 hours with this, no solution and will now be cancelling all 6 lines.

This review was modified by adidomen on May 13 2016 12:17:00 PM

Share AT&T Wireless Services's store rating

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member
AT&T Wireless Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!