Stores > AT&T Wireless Services

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review AT&T Wireless Services by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Switch Scam

"3.5 months ago ATT convinced me to switch two lines from T Mobile and it sounded like a great deal. They promised to pay up to $650 per phone and we were given two new Iphone 7. After 3.5 months we still have not received payment in the form of a ATT VISA card and TMobile sent us to a collection agency for $798.00 and with threats to put it on our credit report if not paid in full you are forced to do it. I spent over a hour on the phone with 4 different people from customer service to customer loyalty to the switchover people and no resolution except you sent it to the wrong place and we have no record of it run around. No one could tell me when or how much we were due and told me to go back to the store that sold me the deal. Good luck. Now we are stuck and could probably switch and run into the same problem elsewhere. This was supposed to be so easy, new phones, won't cost you anything and save us $$. Ended p costing me $800. Buyer beware - these sales people will tell you anything to get the sale."

2017-07-13

Customer service is terrible

"know at&t is famous for their hidden charges. But now they add extras like insurance to your phone (without asking for it, or telling you) and when you ask for the charges to be reversed they say no! If you ask to speak to a manager they say "my supervisor is busy with other calls"! It sounds like this billion dollar company is resorting to stealing their customers $$."

2017-07-10

Brea California - Leydi Sanchez and Anthony "Zee" Zuliani

"Roughly two months ago, I went to the Brea retail store in order to become an AT&T Wireless customer.

Leydi Sanchez was very very helpful.

In my personal opinion, Leydi Sanchez is the number one employee at the Brea retail store.

When I walked into the Brea retail store around 12:30 in the afternoon on Monday, July 10th....Leydi greeted me by name.

Leydi Sanchez is truly an asset to the Brea retail store and to the AT&T corporation.

Leydi Sanchez should be highly commended for her helpfulness and for always providing excellent customer service.

I walked into the Brea retail store around 12:30 in the afternoon on Monday, July 10th because I wanted to put myself on a lower rate plan for my cell phone service.

Anthony "Zee" Zuliani patiently helped me explore all of the options that were available to me.

Anthony "Zee" Zuilani should be highly commended for his helpfulness and for providing excellent customer service.

2017-06-29

Do not order by phone.

"I called in to ATT to get pricing on Direct TV and Cell service. I told the guy on the other end I would not give my credit information until I had all the pricing. He gave me the pricing and I was told that he could not email me the contract until they ran the my credit. I gave them the information and when I got the email the monthly bill went up from $107.00 to about $200.00. If I did not closely who know what would have happened. I staying with Verizon "

2017-06-29

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE :(

"I have four devices that are no longer on contract. We paid the $125 penalty per device to get out of the contract, all of which were up in 2 months. We have also paid any outstanding payments due for all of our devices. American Express has confirmed that the charges have gone through. We were sent emails regarding 3 of our 4 phones after 48 hours. One email said that there was an upgraded made within 14 days. Not True. Another phone said that it was out of contract and didn't need to be unlocked. Not True... but not complaining. Another phone said that it was under contract still and payments were outstanding. Not True. I have called customer service, and they are not able to tell me why our phones have not been unlocked. They told me to speak to a manager in the ATT Store in Aliso Viejo. They tried to help and then finally said that they were not allowed to help me. I cannot get through to anyone that can help me. I have been re-routed to sales multiple times and have been hung up on. (Please know that I said nothing to warrant that kind of treatment. I believe that they were equally frustrated and just gave up.) I also was told that a manager in the Mobility Department would call me within one to two hours. It never happened. It just seems that AT&T is too big, for any reasonable customer service. It has now been over 72 hours. What am I to do?"

2017-06-23

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

"I've been going through a personal crisis and long story short, I went to the Garden City Michigan ATT branch tired and emotional where I received the best quality of care by not only the manager, but an employee named Branden Henderson! It is so obvious that this young man not only takes pride in working for ATT, but he genuinely cares about his customers. Branden was kind, knowledgeable, and extremely professional and made me feel like he values me not only for my business, but as a person. In these times we live in, quality customer service is becoming harder to find and I am the type that will stay with a business forever when I am treated well. I was having such a hard time and my wonderful experience at ATT turned my whole day around which became about so much more than just purchasing a phone plan. I sincerely hope that Branden receives recognition for his work because he is so good at what he does and this customer is thankful to ATT for Branden!
Sincerely,
Laura

2017-05-18

horrible

"This co needs to go to hell bunch of THIFS."

2017-05-14

Bad on Bad

"My AT&TO phone under warranty dropped dead. Took two trips to AT&TO store & 2 mgrs to have replacement shipped with no battery. Phone arrived, gets hotter than fire, melted my charge cord and temp measured by online AT&T..at 113 degrees & rising fast. So they agreed to ship me a battery. A week later, no battery. 3rd trip to store got me new charge cord... Still hot as fire. A lot of shoulder shrugging going on! Go to Verison, if possible!"

2017-05-02

Entering contract with AT&T was a mistake

"Subscribing AT&T was a big mistake. There are significant hidden charges. Every month I had to pay about 30-60% more than it was in my contract. AT&T used every opportunity to make few extra dollars. You will pay for purchases you never made. You will pay for extra data even even though you do not use phone internet at all. You will have a choice of entering the next billing cycle after the end of contract or pay significant charges for each phone even if you cancel contract on the day it ends. After ending service you may find yourself waiting many days before you can unlock your phones because your bills have to be cleared even though you already paid everything in full. You will find yourself calling AT&T several times to solve a simple issue and later find that it was not solved despite promises. Customer service is aggressively dishonest."

2017-04-29

Unlock phone

"You guys are 100% terrible... i have never had such a horrible experience. Like many companies your I.T. "specialists" cannot speak english.. but most annoying is the scenario in which I own my cell from you guys out right all I wanted to do is switch carriers and you all made it the most run around worst experience possible. I am now waiting another 3-5 business. after waiting 3 to 5 business days the first time for a unlock code. and receiving emails everyday that you cannot do this for me for whatever reason which none of were valid for my situation. I will never carry service with you ever again after this experience. Every phone call with you guys was people who couldn't understand me and let alone resolve my situation. I will never recommend anyone to you guys again."

2017-04-28

bad customer service on phone

"I have been a customer of at&t for 20 years and I cancelled a line in the store and they said that I had to call the phone line to disconnect the line, I called and got disconnected and they did not call me back and I got the bill and it was still on my bill and the manager on the phone would not credit the 20 something dollars on my account , I have already switch my land lines from the shop now it is time to switch to another company for my cell phones , bad business for att"

2017-04-22

Scam Artists

"I would rather have my left leg chopped off, than to give my money to these thieves again."

2017-03-10

Scammed by AT&T

"Signed up in September 2016. Was promised DVR would be included - it wasn't. Was told a few weeks later if I paid upfront for DVR installation ($290) that they would reimburse me for the installation. I paid. Now they refuse to reimburse. They promised a $300 Visa gift card. They sent $100. Not sure if this is simply lousy accounting or if it's abusive sales tactics. Either way, their customer service is deplorable and I feel like I was scammed by AT&T"

2017-03-06

Worst Experience Ever

"Worst experience ever, never would recommend AT&T to anyone for any kind of business. I never write reviews but this situation deserved the review. I had AT&T U-verse for a short while at my residence and then canceled it in 2015. I believed I returned my equipment and paid off everything. The next month in 2015 I get a call from a collection agency, which sounded very sketchy and I thought it was a scam because they were asking for $73 that I thought was paid. I ended up calling AT&T directly that same day, asking them about the collection agency and if I actually did owe anything because I thought I paid it. The representative I talked to said you do not owe anything on this account.
So along comes 2017, and I want to get a loan. The loan company denies me because they see a $73 in collections that has not been paid. So for two years I had $73 of debt and no one from collections or AT&T reached out to me. I come to realize that whoever gave collections my information was wrong, so the credit collections couldn’t get ahold of me. On top of it, I called AT&T in 2017 and the representative I talked to now says I do owe $73. AT&T has the worst customer service and this miscommunication between them, collections and I screwed my credit and they wouldn’t do anything for me. Now I only had the U-verse, but I wouldn’t recommend them for any sort of business since there customer service is awful and you can get a lot better deals with other companies. I have charter spectrum now and the internet and cable to a lot faster compared to AT&T. If you do need to go with AT&T just always be aware and keep an eye on your account because they won’t help you.

2017-02-27

Bad bad bad

"Att steal me. Después de hacer un upgrade por internet me llega el teléfono nuevo y yo envío el viejo con un label de USPS creado por att he instrucciones por ellos todo esto para que no me cobren el equipo viejo . Después de más de 6 meses el equipo parece nunca haber llegado a att yo con tracking Number con reclamo en usps el equipo estaba en los almacenes de att y ellos no aceptaron eso y me cobraron el teléfono como si me lo fuera quedado. Tengan mucho cuidado nunca se metan con estos estafadores"

Share AT&T Wireless Services's store rating

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member
AT&T Wireless Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!