• AT&T Wireless S

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"How difficult it was to procure a new iPhone has been MIND-BLOWING. I was given the absolute runaround in myriad ways by every customer service rep I talked to. It began with the woman in a Los Angeles AT&T store, who was astoundingly unclear about how to renew my two-year contract (she didn't even tell me it was possible to do online), sending me on a wild goose. I ended up ordering a new phone from a shockingly inadequate chat agent who sent the package to the wrong name, despite my having explicitly updated the shipping information, never sent me a shipping confirmation, and failed to tell me a signature would be required upon delivery, putting me in a near-impossible situation. I also had an exchange with a different, even more impossible chat agent who simply could not wrap her head around what I meant when I asked her to send me my tracking number. I'm horrified by how difficult this process has been. Purchasing things in the 21st Century shouldn't be anywhere near this harrowing."

This review was modified by amontell on June 29 2015 03:57:45 PM

"Today, 6/4/2015 I had to call ATT to try to figure out a few issues due to a poor attempt a few weeks prior. I called today and got a wonderful Rep Ashley Hawthorne who was very clear, easy to understand, and was completly happy to help look into my issues and problems from my previous call and helped explain to me the current changes that happened to the plans. I cannot explain enough how wonderful and refreshing it was to be able to talk with someone who didnt hate their job and was very much willing to help me resolve my matter in a cheerful disposition and I was more than plesantly surprised with her. I cannot thank her enough for helping me today (she kept me with ATT b/c of her customer service) so Ashley H. Thank you SOO much!!"

"AT&T had a sale on an item, so I bought it as it was a good deal. Several hours later they cancelled my order (and from the looks of it several other people's) and had the gall to blame me for giving them invalid information. However, my name, address, and credit card information are all valid.

Thanks for mining my personal data, AT&T. Way to own up.

This review was modified by mizzack on May 18 2015 07:45:16 AM

"Att offers a promotions gets customers to order it and then Att decides to cancel orders for ridiculous reasons - this time they stated "Unfortunately, we are unable to verify your identity or run a credit check because the personal information that was provided does not match the information that is on file with the credit bureau. For your protection, your order has been canceled." I know my contact were correct. I checked 3 times! This is just their way of false advertising to gain some traffic on their site! RIDICULOUS! "

This review was modified by ruffless on May 15 2015 04:04:28 PM

"I ordered a LG G Watch from AT&T.com. They have plenty of the watch in stock and they cancelled hours later.
Here is their message.

Are you serious????? I am a AT&T Customer and have been for 12 years. I pay my AT&T bill with the same card I paid for the watch. And the AT&T statement matches the shipping and billing address on the card.

I think they let you place order and then they cancel the orders to obtain credit card information. They false advertise and scam credit card information.

AT&T is a horrible company. I will never shop there again.

This review was modified by jimbobby32 on May 15 2015 02:55:19 PM

"Cancelled an order for no reason.
This is not the first time this has happened with AT&T.
Avoid at all costs.

"Of necessity after a move, I've had to go with AT&T wirelesss and AT&T Uverse. I have never had worse service in my life. Just the other day, I couldn't get Netflix to work on either TV, so I called 611. In about twenty minutes, over the phone, the tech made a change in my router to avoid channel interference. It works now, but not always. But then when I got a bill, they had charged me $90 for the tech call. Why should I have to pay them to solve THEIR problem. I continue to get at least two bills from them every month, and the amount is never the same as the month before, which I expect it to be. Their website is horrible. You have to login several different times, with different login ids and passwords, to get to where you want. I've given up trying to use their website."

"Damon, contacted me and AT&T took care of everything and gave me an account discount. He saved the day. Thank you for someone who took the time to double check"

This review was modified by irishtlk924 on May 04 2015 01:57:45 PM

"This review is for AT&T's Wireless service itself, not a particular store. They claim to have the strongest LTE coverage around. That isn't true at all here in Cincinnati, Ohio. I can only get one bar where I live, and if I'm inside, I get no service. Due to the poor reception, I have very slow data and get a lot of dropped calls. A lot of times, my phone won't ring when someone tries to call.Their network is not reliable at all. You can be right next to a tower, and you won't even get full strength. I have found Verizon to be a lot stronger. There are other dead zones I have found in the area as well. The zip code here is 45255 and the nearest intersections are Eight Mile Road and Woodruff Road and Hopper Road and Eight Mile Road. Now that there is foliage on the trees, the coverage is even worse. I've tried for months using their Mark The Spot app to show the dropped calls and poor reception, calling tech support and emailing their customer service, but the problems are still happening. They won't do anything to fix these problems. "

This review was modified by ohioguy513 on April 24 2015 09:27:41 PM

"The worst experience I have ever had, took three hours to get an order done on line I might add, then was misled on charges and activation of free tablet that I did not want. So after seeing the charges I called to cancel it took me 3 more hours on hold, got disconnected once calling a phone company you might think their lines quality would better than avenge Joe lines, and couldn't cancel it for so many different reasons so $80 tablet will end up costing in the thousands after 2 years contract!!! way to go AT&T keep misleading people."

This review was modified by sammy1969 on April 15 2015 09:26:29 AM

"Awful, really awful. Wireless services and cable services are a form of modern day indentured servitude. Anyone know of an alternative? Me neither... Ugh."

"Hate this company.

Throttlers.

I pay an outrageous price for a measly 6 mb/s, the same price that I paid for 35 mb/s with mediacom, but unfortunately after I moved, I had no choice.

First of all, I never get 6mb/s. Second of all, I'm being throttled, I come home late a lot, I can never get netflix to stream, and I can hardly load any websites.

I'm not a technologically illiterate person, yes I have my devices connected properly, your Internet services just suck. And I believe it's intentional.

I have had an incredibly bad experience with this company and if I had any choice, which I will soon, I will be switching my providers.

This review was modified by willoliver4403 on March 13 2015 10:59:21 PM

"I tried to add another line to my account. I contacted AT&T 5 times and each time obtained different and conflicting information.
This customer "services" is horrible, incompetent as incompetent can be, and neglient to customer needs.
I may only recommomed anyone who can avoid this company not to sign up with AT&T.
One star is too much. It simply overrates the competence of the indivuals I was in touch with.

A few minutes after posting this comment and sending an email to AT&T customer service, L.A., a manager from AT&T Social Media Team called, appreciated my concerns and was able to fix the problem promptly and in a very friendly manner. Thanks a lot, L.A.

This review was modified by mu_hkz_rotenburg on February 21 2015 12:50:27 PM

"This company has the WORST, I mean the WORST customer service on the face of the planet! I don't know how the hell such an inept, stupid ass, ass- backwards company stay in business with such horrible customer service. Are we that desperate and masochistic for phone service. After 2 freakin hours, 54 min and 13 secs, I finally got one smart person to solve my problem which was -- Ready for this? Simply to disconnect my phone and internet service and let me pay an outstanding balance. Yes, folks. That's all I wanted, but in ATT worlds of business, you have to be looking to get a person with an actually thinking brain on the phone to do something as simple as this request. I really hope that this company disappears just like Blockbuster's and Wolf Camera did... They SUCK so damn bad!!!"

This review was modified by gapeach4 on January 17 2015 12:54:09 PM

"AT&T has the worst business ethics I have ever herd of. I currently pay for unlimited internet and lately my internet has been running slow like dial up slow! After talking to a customer service rep. I was informed after using so much data they restrict my internet speed to save on data. Hello I'm paying for UNLImTED! There solution was to buy it by the gig. I will be canceling my service and going to a provider who will supply the service I pay for. AT&T are con artist as far as I'm concerned and should be held responsible for not providing a service that they sell"

Share AT&T Wireless Services's store rating

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member
AT&T Wireless Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!