Stores > AT&T Wireless Services

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review AT&T Wireless Services by clicking a star below.
2017-09-18

I know these people don't have a conscience

"My Obama phone had at&t service and it was missing texts. Next I switched to Landline lifeline they have stolen as much money as possible from me. They are not for helping the low income but taking advantage of the federal governments program to help low income people call 911 in an emergency. I hope capitalism kicks their **** as this utility is desecrating the low income.

2017-09-16

Crooked billing for canceled cell service

"The ATT website clearly states that customers are billed for service a month in advance. I paid my bill on 9/4/17 before it was even posted online. It is normally due around the 21st of the month. Their site indicated that I had a credit (negative balance) because I paid it so early. My college child's phone was not working properly, and when she came home on 9/9/17, we went into an att office to look into getting a new phone for her. I had just paid off the two phones on the account with the last payment and had been paying insurance on the phones. The att rep was not helpful and recommended we wait a month or two for the prices of phones to drop. When your child is away at college you don't wait a month for them to have a working phone! Idiot att rep!,, Did I mention I've been with att for +10 years. I left and went to Verizon and switched that day with new phones and paying less per month than what I was paying att. Now att says they will not refund any of my payment even though I used their service for only one week of the month paid in advance. They keep saying that what is written on the website is confusing. Ha! I have three college degrees and can read very well, in fact I'm a teacher, and the website is not confusing to me at all. Att is going to try and steal $100+ from me and then charge me even more for the one week I used their service. This is not honest business practice. They might steal it but not w/o a fight from me, and I won't be paying them another cent. BBB will be getting a complaint from me. Take my advise and don't ever switch to this crooked company! I would give them negative stars if I could."

2017-09-15

Liars

"We were going to switch our service over to AT&T from another provider to try and save some money. Everything sounded great over the phone,( a conversation that took way too long. 5 hours on the phone with a representative is insane!) We were told we would get brand new cell phones plus a voucher to use to pay off our old phones we were using with our carrier. Sounded perfect! Well, our new phones arrived, (Late. They said they would ship them priority overnight but apparently that takes a week.) But the voucher we were told would come with them was nowhere to be found. When we called them up to ask where it was, (another horrendously long phone call) we were told "we don't do that." What?! Needless to say, we asked to speak to a supervisor, then manager... so on and so-forth, each time telling us that they did not do such things and that we needed to make a choice. Keep our phones and deal with it. Or send everything back. They didn't even offer to make things right after they listened to the recorded conversation that did indeed involve them telling us we would get a voucher to pay off our old phones. Not wanting to deal with this, we packed up our phones and sent them back. We called them and informed them that they had been sent and we were told everything was now cancelled and that was that. Weeks later.... surprise!!!! We get a bill in the mail for the phones and a month of service!! Now we are once again on the phone with these inept yahoos. (We've been disconnected many times and keep being put on hold and have to start all over again) Save your sanity. DO NOT do anything with AT&T. "

2017-08-28

Please never even go with AT and T service for anything!

"It is the worst company in the world. First, they will tell you that they will charge you for internet 40 dollars plus taxes a months, then they increase the amount on 57 dollas a months plus taxes. They if you want to disconect your service they will tell you to pay for the last billing cycle and you will. After a while they will send you to collection service for 94 dollars extra as a finale bill. Then you will be like WTF why. Do not go with them ever!!! "

2017-08-15

Burn, 'em and turn 'em

"I assume that's their training policy. They don't have a solid billing department, just more sales. I've never cared about someone learning English as a second language, but I'm too nice about it. I went to transfer services and I assume the lady didn't understand me when I said 5 times that I only wanted to transfer services. She was likely using too much of her brain in terms of translating thoughts and upselling me some trash package deal that saved me $10 a month, but came with an entirely new installation fee. AT&T also fought to end net neutrality, so when they go about throttling my websites I will gladly disband the internet considering that life adventuring hiking running bicycling football baseball friends working on cars is significantly more enjoyable than paying for corruption throttling and shity customer service. "

2017-08-09

Liars

"Service went down on a Sunday, they stated they would resolve the issue on Monday, couldn't finish due to outside cable is broken somewhere and they couldn't locate the break. Called the tech bwcause he never returned, call AT& T and was told it will be ANOTHER THREE WEEKS before anyone would be here. We live in Franklin, TN, no small area, so I STILL want to know why the tech and the company lied to us! Meanwhile, my business takes a huge hit. WE ARE LOOKING AT A DIFFERENT COMPANY NOW. Enough of broken cables, modems breaking, and lying employees! I will tell everyone how awful they are and they can pick up their equipment in the street."

2017-08-07

International charges

"Call to have the international plan back dated( done many times since I been with the company for 8years) first customer service told yes it will be $40 dollars you will received a credit on your bill( have the conversation since it was a live chat) never credit my account , so I call asked for a manager spoke with Renzo commission code Mr396k he said sorry I can't help you. Seriously AT&T is that the service you provinding me after 8 years of taking my money.. LEAVING THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY

2017-08-06

If your thinking about getting their services, DONT.

"Worst experience I've ever had with a company. I've had two people come to my house, after a 3 hour phone call. And yet I have neither wifi or cable. Each time is a new problem that they are too stupid to fix. This company would be better off not existing and I now see why other companies have MUCH higher ratings. Verizon KICKS YOUR ****. I am beyond LIVID about this disservice and waste of time. DO NOT bother wasting your time like I've wasted mine, avoid this company at all costs. "

2017-08-03

Unlimited data, no hot spot

"Have an unlimited data plan with AT&T but cannot turn the hotspot on on my Kyocera duraforce Pro because I have unlimited data and they don't want you to use it. Kind of a crappy scam"

2017-08-01

At&t will say anything for a sale.

At&t customer service is garbage.

My wife and I signed up for att with thier switch progam I was assured it would be a "easy" switch from t-moblie to at&t I would just need to submit my final bill for reimbursement.
They asked me and my wife if we wanted to keep our old number or get new ones. My wife kept hers I picked a new one. Now after submitting my bill at&t denied me and my wifes reimbursement becuase I picked a new number. I was on the phone for hours with customer service and they said they could do nothing and I would have to call the store.
The guy at this store said all he could do is give me 100 bucks, and that I should call the other company that is responsible for the switch program. "Why I should I have to call another company when I signed up with at&t is ridiculous to me".
I called at&t customer service back and after a few more hours on the phone finally got them to accept my wifes portion of the bill mine is still "pending" I have to call back in about a week to see if they will honor it.
So first impressions as a at&t customer is the customer service so far is hot garbage. I was sitting at the table with these folks being sold and NO ONE told me that getting a new number was going to be a problem. If I had known it was going to cost me hours on the phone getting shuffled around transfered to automated message machines and potentially costing me hundreds of dollars I would have just kept my old number.
So if you are going to a at&t store be very aware you may not be getting the whole story. These people are there to sell you, and will not go out of thier way to warn you away from potential problems, and if you fall into a problem they defiantly are not going to do the call work for you to get it worked out, and you will probably spend hours on the phone playing the lottery that is at&ts customer phone support. Update called back today and they would not honor my reimbursement after hours on the phone I got a supervisor that would send me a free tablet hopfully I can sell it to make up the difference in the money they stole from me. 0/10 I will be leaving at&t as soon as financialy possible.

2017-07-13

Switch Scam

"3.5 months ago ATT convinced me to switch two lines from T Mobile and it sounded like a great deal. They promised to pay up to $650 per phone and we were given two new Iphone 7. After 3.5 months we still have not received payment in the form of a ATT VISA card and TMobile sent us to a collection agency for $798.00 and with threats to put it on our credit report if not paid in full you are forced to do it. I spent over a hour on the phone with 4 different people from customer service to customer loyalty to the switchover people and no resolution except you sent it to the wrong place and we have no record of it run around. No one could tell me when or how much we were due and told me to go back to the store that sold me the deal. Good luck. Now we are stuck and could probably switch and run into the same problem elsewhere. This was supposed to be so easy, new phones, won't cost you anything and save us $$. Ended p costing me $800. Buyer beware - these sales people will tell you anything to get the sale."

2017-07-13

Customer service is terrible

"know at&t is famous for their hidden charges. But now they add extras like insurance to your phone (without asking for it, or telling you) and when you ask for the charges to be reversed they say no! If you ask to speak to a manager they say "my supervisor is busy with other calls"! It sounds like this billion dollar company is resorting to stealing their customers $$."

2017-07-10

Brea California - Leydi Sanchez and Anthony "Zee" Zuliani

"Roughly two months ago, I went to the Brea retail store in order to become an AT&T Wireless customer.

Leydi Sanchez was very very helpful.

In my personal opinion, Leydi Sanchez is the number one employee at the Brea retail store.

When I walked into the Brea retail store around 12:30 in the afternoon on Monday, July 10th....Leydi greeted me by name.

Leydi Sanchez is truly an asset to the Brea retail store and to the AT&T corporation.

Leydi Sanchez should be highly commended for her helpfulness and for always providing excellent customer service.

I walked into the Brea retail store around 12:30 in the afternoon on Monday, July 10th because I wanted to put myself on a lower rate plan for my cell phone service.

Anthony "Zee" Zuliani patiently helped me explore all of the options that were available to me.

Anthony "Zee" Zuilani should be highly commended for his helpfulness and for providing excellent customer service.

2017-06-29

Do not order by phone.

"I called in to ATT to get pricing on Direct TV and Cell service. I told the guy on the other end I would not give my credit information until I had all the pricing. He gave me the pricing and I was told that he could not email me the contract until they ran the my credit. I gave them the information and when I got the email the monthly bill went up from $107.00 to about $200.00. If I did not closely who know what would have happened. I staying with Verizon "

2017-06-29

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE :(

"I have four devices that are no longer on contract. We paid the $125 penalty per device to get out of the contract, all of which were up in 2 months. We have also paid any outstanding payments due for all of our devices. American Express has confirmed that the charges have gone through. We were sent emails regarding 3 of our 4 phones after 48 hours. One email said that there was an upgraded made within 14 days. Not True. Another phone said that it was out of contract and didn't need to be unlocked. Not True... but not complaining. Another phone said that it was under contract still and payments were outstanding. Not True. I have called customer service, and they are not able to tell me why our phones have not been unlocked. They told me to speak to a manager in the ATT Store in Aliso Viejo. They tried to help and then finally said that they were not allowed to help me. I cannot get through to anyone that can help me. I have been re-routed to sales multiple times and have been hung up on. (Please know that I said nothing to warrant that kind of treatment. I believe that they were equally frustrated and just gave up.) I also was told that a manager in the Mobility Department would call me within one to two hours. It never happened. It just seems that AT&T is too big, for any reasonable customer service. It has now been over 72 hours. What am I to do?"

Share AT&T Wireless Services's store rating

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member
AT&T Wireless Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!