Stores > AT&T Wireless Services
  • AT&T Wirele

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review AT&T Wireless Services by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

horrible

"This co needs to go to hell bunch of THIFS."

2017-05-14

Bad on Bad

"My AT&TO phone under warranty dropped dead. Took two trips to AT&TO store & 2 mgrs to have replacement shipped with no battery. Phone arrived, gets hotter than fire, melted my charge cord and temp measured by online AT&T..at 113 degrees & rising fast. So they agreed to ship me a battery. A week later, no battery. 3rd trip to store got me new charge cord... Still hot as fire. A lot of shoulder shrugging going on! Go to Verison, if possible!"

2017-05-02

Entering contract with AT&T was a mistake

"Subscribing AT&T was a big mistake. There are significant hidden charges. Every month I had to pay about 30-60% more than it was in my contract. AT&T used every opportunity to make few extra dollars. You will pay for purchases you never made. You will pay for extra data even even though you do not use phone internet at all. You will have a choice of entering the next billing cycle after the end of contract or pay significant charges for each phone even if you cancel contract on the day it ends. After ending service you may find yourself waiting many days before you can unlock your phones because your bills have to be cleared even though you already paid everything in full. You will find yourself calling AT&T several times to solve a simple issue and later find that it was not solved despite promises. Customer service is aggressively dishonest."

2017-04-29

Unlock phone

"You guys are 100% terrible... i have never had such a horrible experience. Like many companies your I.T. "specialists" cannot speak english.. but most annoying is the scenario in which I own my cell from you guys out right all I wanted to do is switch carriers and you all made it the most run around worst experience possible. I am now waiting another 3-5 business. after waiting 3 to 5 business days the first time for a unlock code. and receiving emails everyday that you cannot do this for me for whatever reason which none of were valid for my situation. I will never carry service with you ever again after this experience. Every phone call with you guys was people who couldn't understand me and let alone resolve my situation. I will never recommend anyone to you guys again."

2017-04-28

bad customer service on phone

"I have been a customer of at&t for 20 years and I cancelled a line in the store and they said that I had to call the phone line to disconnect the line, I called and got disconnected and they did not call me back and I got the bill and it was still on my bill and the manager on the phone would not credit the 20 something dollars on my account , I have already switch my land lines from the shop now it is time to switch to another company for my cell phones , bad business for att"

2017-04-22

Scam Artists

"I would rather have my left leg chopped off, than to give my money to these thieves again."

2017-03-10

Scammed by AT&T

"Signed up in September 2016. Was promised DVR would be included - it wasn't. Was told a few weeks later if I paid upfront for DVR installation ($290) that they would reimburse me for the installation. I paid. Now they refuse to reimburse. They promised a $300 Visa gift card. They sent $100. Not sure if this is simply lousy accounting or if it's abusive sales tactics. Either way, their customer service is deplorable and I feel like I was scammed by AT&T"

2017-03-06

Worst Experience Ever

"Worst experience ever, never would recommend AT&T to anyone for any kind of business. I never write reviews but this situation deserved the review. I had AT&T U-verse for a short while at my residence and then canceled it in 2015. I believed I returned my equipment and paid off everything. The next month in 2015 I get a call from a collection agency, which sounded very sketchy and I thought it was a scam because they were asking for $73 that I thought was paid. I ended up calling AT&T directly that same day, asking them about the collection agency and if I actually did owe anything because I thought I paid it. The representative I talked to said you do not owe anything on this account.
So along comes 2017, and I want to get a loan. The loan company denies me because they see a $73 in collections that has not been paid. So for two years I had $73 of debt and no one from collections or AT&T reached out to me. I come to realize that whoever gave collections my information was wrong, so the credit collections couldn’t get ahold of me. On top of it, I called AT&T in 2017 and the representative I talked to now says I do owe $73. AT&T has the worst customer service and this miscommunication between them, collections and I screwed my credit and they wouldn’t do anything for me. Now I only had the U-verse, but I wouldn’t recommend them for any sort of business since there customer service is awful and you can get a lot better deals with other companies. I have charter spectrum now and the internet and cable to a lot faster compared to AT&T. If you do need to go with AT&T just always be aware and keep an eye on your account because they won’t help you.

2017-02-27

Bad bad bad

"Att steal me. Después de hacer un upgrade por internet me llega el teléfono nuevo y yo envío el viejo con un label de USPS creado por att he instrucciones por ellos todo esto para que no me cobren el equipo viejo . Después de más de 6 meses el equipo parece nunca haber llegado a att yo con tracking Number con reclamo en usps el equipo estaba en los almacenes de att y ellos no aceptaron eso y me cobraron el teléfono como si me lo fuera quedado. Tengan mucho cuidado nunca se metan con estos estafadores"

2017-02-21

Crap Customer Service

"I have been with at&t since before they were at&t wireless At first they weren't bad but Now there C.S **** extereamly bad I have been trying to get through to them all day and no luck so they can F off and die I will be leaving them ASAP"

2017-02-08

This store ****

"The At&t store is not very good. They lie to you to just make money for themselves. I went and registered. In the beginning, they told me that the bill would be very inexpensive, $200, and I was happy with that. 1 month later, the bill comes up as $400! I went to their store 4-5 times and they said that this would not happen again but the next month, it was even more expensive. When I told them to stop it, they told me that they couldn't, I had made a contract with them. I really hate this company so much."

2017-01-25

AT&T is greedy

"What a disappointment!!! AT&T WAS always known for their outstanding customer service which is why I have been a loyal customer for about 20 years. But lately I have been extremely dissatisfied!!! About 2 months ago, I decided that I was done paying so much for their services and walked into the store ready to disconnect my account, the AT&T representative gave me a different plan in order to save money. He guaranteed that I will not pay more than $131 a month (taxes and fees included)!!! Well, I get my first bill and, to my surprise, it was over $200, unacceptable! I called and complained, and got my bill to what it was supposed to be, and the woman I spoke with told me that this should not happen again, my bill should not exceed $131. GREAT, so I thought, until I just saw my bill this month… granted, it was $148 this time (not quite as much), but that's not the point. So when I called, yet again, Alicia was not helpful at all… I know that $18 is not a big deal, and yes, I can just pay it, but that's not the point. I refuse to pay an extra $18. Alicia refused to make the adjustments, so I told her that I no longer want AT&T's services. It’s so sad that a multi-billion dollar company is so hard up on $18, that they rather lose a long term customer… Needless to say, I am done with AT&T!!! That being said, what do you guys recommend? Sprint or T-Mobile?"

2017-01-03

Poor customer service!

"I have been with AT&T for 5+ years. I can't believe that they would treat their loyal customers as horrible as I was treated today. We had a new phone on our account malfunction and used 5.5GB of data in less than 24 hours with the data turned off and the phone connected to WIFI and when we called in they decided that there was in fact an issue with the phone and issued a new phone because it was still within the time for warranty replacement. I was also told that I would be credited the 5.5GB of data because it wasn't our fault. However, when I called in this morning I was told that I wouldn't be getting the data credited because the note stated that I was complaining that the phone was damaged and that's why the phone was being replaced. AT&T are lying cheating and very unfair in dealing with their customers. I will be finishing out my contract and switching to another company for my cell service. Shame on you AT&T. "

2016-12-05

Thieves thieves thieves!!!!!

"“I have not given ATT&T a bad review before but this has taken the cake. I am so upset so much that my blood pressure just went up. So I got 4 phones from AT&T on the 11th of June 2016. I was told after 3 months I will receive credit for the 3 months I have paid on. I was also told that I will get the fourth line free. Well it's been over 5 months and I am still paying on all 4 phones nothing has changed. I was on the phone with them for over an hour and 35 minutes and no one can seem to help me. The only thing I got was that a case will be opened and they will look into it but nothing shows that I am not qualified for it. So my thing is if I am qualified why haven't I received credit yet. I am paying over $500 every month to AT&T and I have been a customer with them for the longest time as well. this is the Thanks I get. Them stealing my money. It's sad. I haven't been paying attention to my bill because I trusted them. Please pay attention to your AT&T bills because they are thieves. I am very upset. thieves thieves thieves.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”"

2016-12-02

The WORST Customer Service

"I have been dealing with a credit with AT& T for over 2months.. I switched from TMobile to AT&T 2months ago.. So yes I have been dealing with this issue as a new customer for the 2month I have had their service. I called and spoke to multiple people about a deposit that I was charged that should have NOT be on my bill.. According to the sales rep I spoke to in Oct when starting my service I did not have to pay a deposit because I have my OWN PHONE!! he did however offered me a table which carried a 445.00 deposit which I declined. I received the SIMS cards and went to the store so that a rep can complete the activation. After the hour long activation everything was fine until I was told by my employer that AT&T offer discounts to our employees. I went to a AT&T store to get assistance with ONLY applying the to my ALREADY contract that I had already for several weeks. During that visit the rep at the store again tried offering me the table once again and again a 445.00 deposit was required. I again declined. I did however agreed to start internet sevice with them. Anyway I received my first bill from AT&T and notice that I was being charged 445.00 for a deposit.. I called and called about this deposit and no one seems to have a clue what's going on.. I was even told by manager Christoff that I needed to pay this deposit and couldn't tell me what the deposit was for. I called relentlessly to get this issue resolved and NO ONE seems to know what anyone is doing their.. They don't add notes and I had to repeat this same store over and over and OVER again. I then went to the ordering team and had the nice guy look over my entire order and he also stated that I DID NOT need to put a deposit down! per this rep he submitted a credit waver that he stated was approved by his boss. I had my bill push out until the 11th of Dec so that the credit had time to be applyied and guess what StILL NO CREDIT and STILL NO ONE has any IDEA of what is going on.. THERE WAS NO NOTES of me calling them and NO NOTES showing a credit waver was sent on my behalf.. I JUST want to pay what I need to pay, NOT FOR SOMEONES MISTAKE that they are blaming the customer for. I WILL NEVER REFER THIS COMPANY TO ANY ONE OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES I have!!!"

Share AT&T Wireless Services's store rating

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member
AT&T Wireless Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!