Stores > AT&T Wireless Services

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10

2016-07-14

Don't do it!!!

"This is by far the worest setvice providers i have ever seen in my life!!! We switched from xfjnity because of the constant deals they put on our table and it seemed too good. Unlimited internet, ditect TV wirless,.. So we took it and cancelled our previous provider. They came to install it said they are having problems and left the house. I had to sit there waiting. Never came back. Installed the direct TV and left wothout the wireless internet. (And the TV completely stops streaming with a windy wether) . I am now sitting with a week lack of wireless and i have to leave the house for online work am doing. I miss my home. They literally drive me out of my house. I been calling them every single day. Spend 1 hour talking to one person explaing everything and they transfer me to a new "tech customer assistant".
Time wasted! Money wasted! Oh and the disappointment! My advice? DON'T DO IT!!!!

This review was modified by Sinetsehay on July 14 2016 08:55:24 AM

2016-06-23

Stone age

"AT&T has to be hands down the worst company i have ever done buisness with. The internet and tv cuts out randomly through the entire day on and off with 30 minutes inbetween where you actually get service. Switched this week and will never ever again even consider going back to them. Fyi also had "technicians" come over multiple times to waste more time and money of mine. Also they train their employees to offer discounts after you let them know that you will no longer keep the service. Pathetic and unprofessional "

This review was modified by Knowtruepain on June 23 2016 01:30:59 AM

2016-06-08

Courtney G. Was VERY helpful

"She answered my questions to the best of her knowledge and helped me perfectly with what I called for asking "

2016-05-20

Continually gave me false information...

"My friend had ordered a couple of fitbit blazes for me a month and a week ago. After he had ordered them, he had no information on them, not even a tracking number. It wasn't until after almost a month that he finally figured out that they were on back-order. Because I wanted to know how long the back-order would be on them, I tried asking on the website chat three times and always got the answer that they were not on back order. Finally, I called and talked to a representative via the phone who told me that they were on back-order. It took talking to four different people to finally get any answers on the back-order and I still am not sure how long it will be before my Fitbits get shipped. The website gave no clue to the Fitbits being on back order and the representatives online did not have any information on it either. I have been trying to get at least how long I would have to wait for my Fitbits for over a month and have talked to a representative every week and was told every time that they weren't on back-order. I also had a very hard time finding a way to talk to an actual person when I called into customer service, which made this whole thing even more difficult. The only good thing was that the people I talked to were nice. "

This review was modified by sdae10 on May 20 2016 11:30:52 AM

2016-05-17

Worst experience ever!- go somewhere else

"AT&T is the worst phone company ever. I returned my replacement phone, and cannot get it refunded to my phone bill of $199.00 for 2billing cycles. I explained I am 7months pregnant and cannot pay $199.00 in advance only to receive a credit to the bill in 2months (NOT a credit back to my debit). They suspended my service. Even after verifying the phone had been received, and verifying there is a credit in progress from Asurion (their own company). They said we cannot help, you just have to pay the $199.00 in advance. Which is basically paying 2months of service in advance. GREEDY- THEY WANT THE RETURNED PHONE, AND THE MONEY$$. NO SATISFACTION FOR A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR 2YRS."

This review was modified by katwalk on May 17 2016 11:36:55 AM

2016-05-13

Awful company

"Take your money elsewhere. I have never delt with worse service in my entire life. They are trying to charge me $600 dollars for a DEFECTIVE refurbished iphone 5c that they claimed was "not returned". Have spent 20 hours with this, no solution and will now be cancelling all 6 lines.

This review was modified by adidomen on May 13 2016 12:17:00 PM

2016-05-10

IF YOU WANT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

joe j w,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, your review does not meet AT&T guidelines for posting.

Your review:
• directs business away
• mentions customer service issues

Your opinion is important to AT&T and other customers. We encourage you to review the guidelines and resubmit. Be sure to keep your review focused on the product. For help with billing, customer service, shipping or other purchasing issues, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-331-0500.

Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish your review next time!

Submit a new review

at&t and samsung note 5
phone is worst phone I ever had talked to at&t they said 14 days is all I have to get phone that works with out paying. today is 18th day wow. I recommend that any one wanting cell service might want to look at other providers. not happy I bought two one for my wife one for myself .

This review was modified by JOEJW on May 10 2016 01:24:21 PM

2016-05-05

AT&T Uverse - Terrible!!

"AT&T is definitely one of the worst companies I had to deal with. All they ever do is try to upsell you on bundles and packages you don't need. Their MO is transfer/upsell/repeat. Today had the pleasure of talking to one of their arrogant CS reps about the $7 modem lease fee. Apparently I have to pay that now even though I had purchased the modem from AT&T two years ago. They believe it's ok now to double charge their customers. Wonder why there is still no class action suit being brought against them..? Ripp off pricing.. 6Mbps for $30 while TWC is offering 50Mbps for $35. Just horrible. If you are an AT&T customer and have an alternative, RUN NOW! If (for whatever crazy reason) you are thinking of switching to AT&T, STAY the F AWAY! Awful business practices, unreasonable prices, average service, annoying CS. Enough said."

2016-03-12

Absolutely Annoyed

"I have been a valuable customer to at&t since 2010. I have never had an issue with at&t until recently. I recently upgraded from an iphone 5s to a Samsung galaxy 6plus edge. After a week of using the edge it stopped working so I asked for a replacement phone. Two months later my galaxy began freezing and dropping calls AGAIN. I contacted AT&T to obtain a new phone because at this point I hate the galaxy edge. Customer service told me they could only give me a new galaxy edge. The edge is not a good phone and I should not be forced to pay for a service that I can not use. I am extremely frustrated. Althought I love at&t I will be leaving for a different company because I will not continue to pay a bill for a lousy phone. "

This review was modified by minnie89 on March 12 2016 11:14:52 AM

2016-03-12

Run, Even Comcast is Better

"Cannot believe that after 2 months of horrendous service that At&T tried to make me feel rewarded that they were crediting the early termination fee that I never signed. However anything was better than Comcast so I thought. Comcast was horrendous, well by George, At&t took the pile of crap by yards. Wasted hours of lies. Called 3 times over a bill received after canceling the service. They kept telling me that all was cancelled, I was getting my money back of 2 wasted months of payments and the termination fee was cancelled that I did not even know about.
WOW. At&t is worst than Comcast.
The TV service cut off after 3 hours of sitting, if I did not change the channel,
The internet was 6 gb and promised to move it to a whole 12. Really, a tech finally told me they had 70 plus in the area. 4 days I could not use the internet, hours of slow response from the first day of service,
Techs came out seven times,
And still At&t thinks that canceling a termination fee is a grand jester. Really! At least everyone knows Comcast is horrible so there are no expectations of good customer service. At&t took the cake with attitude and lies.

Pamela

2016-03-11

Dumpt AT&T for T-Mobile

"I have been a customer of AT&T for close to 25 years! Yap! I am dumping them for T-Mobile. They have been charging me more and more and the Customer service is SOOO bad! The last few days that I have been trying to call them to cancel my service, I call at 10 am EST and the automated systems says " Please call back from 8 am til.. " it is 10 am!! What time zone we are talking about!
Go to their stores and you don't feel welcomed and the folks there are just playing with their phones! I paid you guys $385 for 5 lines last month. Shame on you. I am going T-Mobile $180 UNLIMITED data! I had unlimited data and when my 18 year daughter went to update her phone they tricked her in switching to a "better" plan! I was never able to get my old plan back and since then they have been ripping me off to pay their CEO and the top Executive. This is a monopolistic approach! I just called T-Mobile customer service to try and spoke to two representative, Young and full of energy and real people!! Learn from T-Mobile At&T

This review was modified by mahdavi on March 11 2016 07:17:54 AM

2016-02-28

The longest appointment with the least results...

"My hu sband and I went to the ATT store today to upgrade one phone and get a new line. I will spare you all the details, but transferring one existing phone to a new, upgraded one and starting a new phone, took two and a half hours! I could have tolerated that, however, we got home and my husband got a text message on his old phone. That cued him to call his number, which was "not in service". He called customer service who told him they couldn't help him and he would have to go back to the store tomorrow. Now he has to take time off from work and spend even more time doing something that should never have taken this long. He also uses this phone for business and has no business phone right now. Unfortunately, our contract ties us to them for the next 15 months. I will be counting the months until we can switch our service."

This review was modified by Cosmo333 on February 28 2016 03:49:23 PM

2016-02-13

Punished for employee mistakes

"CHristmas EVE i added an 11th phone line to my plan, actually 12th if you concider the house phone. I was told a couple weeks later that if I didnt move up to the 30 gb plan then I would have to put the other phone on its own plan. so I went up. then I got a call today from teh presidents office saying that I had to pay to put the phone on its own plan which is double what im paying now for it, or I could send the phone back. this phone belongs to a 17 year old girl thats working and needs a phone despratly. it was several employees that apparently dropped the ball on this, but the guy I spoke with had no emotion, and no sympathy. he didnt care what his employees did. he would not budge. keep the phone and pay $100 a month, or send the phone back and cancel the line. this is on top of hundreds of other complaint with At&t. customer service is crappy, noone knows what they are talking about. rude customer service tells me I wont cancel my service with them because I owe too much money on next phones, and one told me to go to the better buisiness bureau because noone ever looks there anyway. they have cheated me out of so much money and time its unreal. "

This review was modified by reshu1 on February 13 2016 09:38:38 AM

2016-02-01

AT&T DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU

"I am so hurt and crying at this time because of the way AT&T does not value me as a long time customer. MY DAUGHTER HAS A DISABILITY AND THE ONLY WAY THE SCHOOL CAN REACH ME IS WITH MY WIRELESS PHONE. BUT DOES THAT MATTER TO THEM .. I WOULD HAVE TO SAY NO !
I have made late payments at times but have always paid my bill even when it has been very high. I always set up automated payment arrangements because that's what works for me. The last 3 payment arrangements I made were to be automated out of my account. When I talked to the Rep. they said no I didn't ;t set it up that way . Oh yes I did. So they said it would not happen again and they apologized, Well it happened again and of course all they can say is it's my fault. I should have made sure that I received a text message to made sure the correct payment arrangement went through. Not saying you took out time from your very super hectic life to set up the arrangement and trusted that we would set it up correctly. I spoke to several managers and all they could basically say is it's not our fault and it really doesn't matter how long you have been a customer and how much money you have spent with this company. BECAUSE WHEN YOU SAY YOU CAN'T HELP ME AT ALL ; YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AND WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. That I should have checked my text message even though I had family member pass, being homeless for unforeseen circumstances and being sick with strep throat, bronchitis and asthma for me and my child. Even with all that going on I called and said my payment was not taken out with the arrangement I made just to tell me it's all my fault !! I am a mother a healthcare professional and long standing AT&T customer and I AM NOT VALUED AT ALL AS A PERSON OR A CUSTOMER. It doesn't matter what I am going through at all ; the Cooperate company does not care !!!!! When my housing situation is resolved I was planning to add Direct TV but now they would rather lose me as a customer than help me ! They would rather say even though you called us because your payment did not come out and I wanted to make sure it got paid that yes we will accept your payment of $341.66 but the rest of the amount that is due and we can't set up any kind of arrangements with you and your services could be cut off at any time . So what if this is the only way you can keep work and feed your family. Too bad that you have all these tragedies going on in your life but you don't mater to AT&T. AT&T should know what it's the customers like us that keep this company going !!!!!

This review was modified by nespinoza94 on February 01 2016 09:46:42 AM

2016-01-26

Terrible company and service - go to Verizon NOT ATT

"AT&T is an absolute terrible company. I've been with them since the first cell phone I've ever had and believe in Brand loyalty however they do not treat their customers with that same loyalty. Their service is terrible, there are tons of hidden fees and they are way to expensive for what you receive. Their customer service is terrible as well. I've recently dealt with Shelly Brisco and Stephanie Bunton who were of no help at all and were very rude over the phone. Back in September I called to cancel service because we HATED our phones. We were transferred to a gentleman that promised to get us new phones as well as reduce our monthly cost. We ordered new phones, got them sent to us and they were the wrong phones. We sent those back and then got the actual phones that we ordered. However, those phones did not come with instructions or return labels to send our old phone back. We had to contact customer service to get shipping information as well as instructions for how to process our old phones before shipping them. We then sent our old phone back. Over 2 months after we sent our old phone it was returned to us - saying it was not received within the proper time frame. Now we have a past due balance on our account for this phone they apparently have "never received" I spoke to customer service again explaining the situation to four different people during the time of the call to get this issued resolved. The last man I spoke with emailed us a return label to again ship the phone back to the warehouse. Out of all of these conversations never once did they say our service would be suspended for not paying the past due balance of the old phone they didn't receive - even though that was the main topic of conversation. They did however say that the balance would remain on the bill till they received the phones in the warehouse. Bring us to TWO days later and our service has been cut off. I call customer service and Shelly Brisco and Stephanie Bunton explain that it's MY fault AT&T doesn't have the phones and the only way to get my service back is to pay 200 for the old phone that we've sent back to them (now twice). I have to also add that the less expensive bill I was promised back in September is now almost double what I was paying due to added fees for LESS data...go figure. I CAN NOT wait to get rid of this service even though I've been a loyal customer for over 15 years. I will also make sure that the rest of my family drops them - I'm pretty sure that most of my friends were smarter than I and dropped AT&T for superior Verizon service YEARS ago. We all learn from mistakes - having AT&T as my wireless provided has been one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I warn you to stay way."

This review was modified by nickenjon on January 26 2016 05:50:49 AM

Share AT&T Wireless Services's store rating

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member
AT&T Wireless Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!