Stores > AT&T Wireless Services

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

New iPad was used

"I ordered a new iPad Pro from At&T but when it was delivered it was used. I waisted hours on the phone with At&T but couldn't get any answers so I bought it in to the At&T store to exchange it but now they don't have any so if I want one I would have to buy the top of the line one, now I am out a hundred dollars due to there mistakes."

This review was modified by TimHeersink on September 15 2016 02:52:53 PM

AT&T Horrible Customer Support

"I have made a few calls today to customer support since I just got new sim card and wanted to set up the account. The customer support speaks English, but they do not understand what I am saying, and I do not understand what they are saying. They do not listen, and do not affirm ..... horrible. The long phone calls.... waste lot of my time. Horrible. I almost request to switch to ATT. Project Fi has great customer service. I love Project Fi 1000 times more. "

Don't do it!!!

"This is by far the worest setvice providers i have ever seen in my life!!! We switched from xfjnity because of the constant deals they put on our table and it seemed too good. Unlimited internet, ditect TV wirless,.. So we took it and cancelled our previous provider. They came to install it said they are having problems and left the house. I had to sit there waiting. Never came back. Installed the direct TV and left wothout the wireless internet. (And the TV completely stops streaming with a windy wether) . I am now sitting with a week lack of wireless and i have to leave the house for online work am doing. I miss my home. They literally drive me out of my house. I been calling them every single day. Spend 1 hour talking to one person explaing everything and they transfer me to a new "tech customer assistant".
Time wasted! Money wasted! Oh and the disappointment! My advice? DON'T DO IT!!!!

This review was modified by Sinetsehay on July 14 2016 08:55:24 AM

Stone age

"AT&T has to be hands down the worst company i have ever done buisness with. The internet and tv cuts out randomly through the entire day on and off with 30 minutes inbetween where you actually get service. Switched this week and will never ever again even consider going back to them. Fyi also had "technicians" come over multiple times to waste more time and money of mine. Also they train their employees to offer discounts after you let them know that you will no longer keep the service. Pathetic and unprofessional "

This review was modified by Knowtruepain on June 23 2016 01:30:59 AM

Courtney G. Was VERY helpful

"She answered my questions to the best of her knowledge and helped me perfectly with what I called for asking "

Continually gave me false information...

"My friend had ordered a couple of fitbit blazes for me a month and a week ago. After he had ordered them, he had no information on them, not even a tracking number. It wasn't until after almost a month that he finally figured out that they were on back-order. Because I wanted to know how long the back-order would be on them, I tried asking on the website chat three times and always got the answer that they were not on back order. Finally, I called and talked to a representative via the phone who told me that they were on back-order. It took talking to four different people to finally get any answers on the back-order and I still am not sure how long it will be before my Fitbits get shipped. The website gave no clue to the Fitbits being on back order and the representatives online did not have any information on it either. I have been trying to get at least how long I would have to wait for my Fitbits for over a month and have talked to a representative every week and was told every time that they weren't on back-order. I also had a very hard time finding a way to talk to an actual person when I called into customer service, which made this whole thing even more difficult. The only good thing was that the people I talked to were nice. "

This review was modified by sdae10 on May 20 2016 11:30:52 AM

Worst experience ever!- go somewhere else

"AT&T is the worst phone company ever. I returned my replacement phone, and cannot get it refunded to my phone bill of $199.00 for 2billing cycles. I explained I am 7months pregnant and cannot pay $199.00 in advance only to receive a credit to the bill in 2months (NOT a credit back to my debit). They suspended my service. Even after verifying the phone had been received, and verifying there is a credit in progress from Asurion (their own company). They said we cannot help, you just have to pay the $199.00 in advance. Which is basically paying 2months of service in advance. GREEDY- THEY WANT THE RETURNED PHONE, AND THE MONEY$$. NO SATISFACTION FOR A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR 2YRS."

This review was modified by katwalk on May 17 2016 11:36:55 AM

Awful company

"Take your money elsewhere. I have never delt with worse service in my entire life. They are trying to charge me $600 dollars for a DEFECTIVE refurbished iphone 5c that they claimed was "not returned". Have spent 20 hours with this, no solution and will now be cancelling all 6 lines.

This review was modified by adidomen on May 13 2016 12:17:00 PM

joe j w,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, your review does not meet AT&T guidelines for posting.

Your review:
• directs business away
• mentions customer service issues

Your opinion is important to AT&T and other customers. We encourage you to review the guidelines and resubmit. Be sure to keep your review focused on the product. For help with billing, customer service, shipping or other purchasing issues, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-331-0500.

Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish your review next time!

Submit a new review

at&t and samsung note 5
phone is worst phone I ever had talked to at&t they said 14 days is all I have to get phone that works with out paying. today is 18th day wow. I recommend that any one wanting cell service might want to look at other providers. not happy I bought two one for my wife one for myself .

This review was modified by JOEJW on May 10 2016 01:24:21 PM

AT&T Uverse - Terrible!!

"AT&T is definitely one of the worst companies I had to deal with. All they ever do is try to upsell you on bundles and packages you don't need. Their MO is transfer/upsell/repeat. Today had the pleasure of talking to one of their arrogant CS reps about the $7 modem lease fee. Apparently I have to pay that now even though I had purchased the modem from AT&T two years ago. They believe it's ok now to double charge their customers. Wonder why there is still no class action suit being brought against them..? Ripp off pricing.. 6Mbps for $30 while TWC is offering 50Mbps for $35. Just horrible. If you are an AT&T customer and have an alternative, RUN NOW! If (for whatever crazy reason) you are thinking of switching to AT&T, STAY the F AWAY! Awful business practices, unreasonable prices, average service, annoying CS. Enough said."

Absolutely Annoyed

"I have been a valuable customer to at&t since 2010. I have never had an issue with at&t until recently. I recently upgraded from an iphone 5s to a Samsung galaxy 6plus edge. After a week of using the edge it stopped working so I asked for a replacement phone. Two months later my galaxy began freezing and dropping calls AGAIN. I contacted AT&T to obtain a new phone because at this point I hate the galaxy edge. Customer service told me they could only give me a new galaxy edge. The edge is not a good phone and I should not be forced to pay for a service that I can not use. I am extremely frustrated. Althought I love at&t I will be leaving for a different company because I will not continue to pay a bill for a lousy phone. "

This review was modified by minnie89 on March 12 2016 11:14:52 AM

Run, Even Comcast is Better

"Cannot believe that after 2 months of horrendous service that At&T tried to make me feel rewarded that they were crediting the early termination fee that I never signed. However anything was better than Comcast so I thought. Comcast was horrendous, well by George, At&t took the pile of crap by yards. Wasted hours of lies. Called 3 times over a bill received after canceling the service. They kept telling me that all was cancelled, I was getting my money back of 2 wasted months of payments and the termination fee was cancelled that I did not even know about.
WOW. At&t is worst than Comcast.
The TV service cut off after 3 hours of sitting, if I did not change the channel,
The internet was 6 gb and promised to move it to a whole 12. Really, a tech finally told me they had 70 plus in the area. 4 days I could not use the internet, hours of slow response from the first day of service,
Techs came out seven times,
And still At&t thinks that canceling a termination fee is a grand jester. Really! At least everyone knows Comcast is horrible so there are no expectations of good customer service. At&t took the cake with attitude and lies.

Dumpt AT&T for T-Mobile

"I have been a customer of AT&T for close to 25 years! Yap! I am dumping them for T-Mobile. They have been charging me more and more and the Customer service is SOOO bad! The last few days that I have been trying to call them to cancel my service, I call at 10 am EST and the automated systems says " Please call back from 8 am til.. " it is 10 am!! What time zone we are talking about!
Go to their stores and you don't feel welcomed and the folks there are just playing with their phones! I paid you guys $385 for 5 lines last month. Shame on you. I am going T-Mobile $180 UNLIMITED data! I had unlimited data and when my 18 year daughter went to update her phone they tricked her in switching to a "better" plan! I was never able to get my old plan back and since then they have been ripping me off to pay their CEO and the top Executive. This is a monopolistic approach! I just called T-Mobile customer service to try and spoke to two representative, Young and full of energy and real people!! Learn from T-Mobile At&T

This review was modified by mahdavi on March 11 2016 07:17:54 AM

The longest appointment with the least results...

"My hu sband and I went to the ATT store today to upgrade one phone and get a new line. I will spare you all the details, but transferring one existing phone to a new, upgraded one and starting a new phone, took two and a half hours! I could have tolerated that, however, we got home and my husband got a text message on his old phone. That cued him to call his number, which was "not in service". He called customer service who told him they couldn't help him and he would have to go back to the store tomorrow. Now he has to take time off from work and spend even more time doing something that should never have taken this long. He also uses this phone for business and has no business phone right now. Unfortunately, our contract ties us to them for the next 15 months. I will be counting the months until we can switch our service."

This review was modified by Cosmo333 on February 28 2016 03:49:23 PM

Punished for employee mistakes

"CHristmas EVE i added an 11th phone line to my plan, actually 12th if you concider the house phone. I was told a couple weeks later that if I didnt move up to the 30 gb plan then I would have to put the other phone on its own plan. so I went up. then I got a call today from teh presidents office saying that I had to pay to put the phone on its own plan which is double what im paying now for it, or I could send the phone back. this phone belongs to a 17 year old girl thats working and needs a phone despratly. it was several employees that apparently dropped the ball on this, but the guy I spoke with had no emotion, and no sympathy. he didnt care what his employees did. he would not budge. keep the phone and pay $100 a month, or send the phone back and cancel the line. this is on top of hundreds of other complaint with At&t. customer service is crappy, noone knows what they are talking about. rude customer service tells me I wont cancel my service with them because I owe too much money on next phones, and one told me to go to the better buisiness bureau because noone ever looks there anyway. they have cheated me out of so much money and time its unreal. "

This review was modified by reshu1 on February 13 2016 09:38:38 AM

Share AT&T Wireless Services's store rating

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AT&T Wireless Services is not a merchant member
AT&T Wireless Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!