Stores > ATG Stores / Allied Trade Group

• ATG Stores / Al

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-10-27

Do not buy here no matter what the price

"Ordered a dresser. It took a couple weeks to arrive, damaged, so I sent it back on the delivery truck. Called ATG right away and after several more calls and a bunch of on line chats, I finally got my refund (this took more than a month). Today, I received a notice that they are now charging me storage fees for the dresser. You are horrible ATG! And the pathetic 10% off my next purchase is no where near enough to convince me that I should risk going through this frustration and waste of time again."

This review was modified by Mariannef-68335 on October 27 2016 10:56:51 AM

2016-08-16

Take your business elsewhere!

"Terrible. I placed the order on 7/31/16. They charged my credit card in full on 8/1/2016. I received an email on 8/4/16 saying the item had been shipped. On 8/7/16, I clicked the tracking number link in that email to see what day my furniture was scheduled to arrive. The link took me to CEVA Logistics and their website said that the tracking number could not be found. Thus began a week of phone calls to ATG Stores customer (non-) service. Every time I called, someone told me they would work on it and that they would call me back. Only once out of 5 or more calls did someone call me back. Even if they had no new information to tell me, they should have called me back because they said they would. It points to integrity and honesty in dealings with a customer. Do what you say you're going to do!

Finally, I called them on 8/15/16 and asked to have the order cancelled. I posted a negative review on SiteJabber and then I got a call from someone at ATG telling me my refund would be processed right away (because in the review, I doubted how quickly they would process a refund). I guess they watch social media and the web for negative words about them.

To top it all off, when my order was cancelled I received an email notification and guess what the reason was that they entered into their system? Reason for cancellation: customer could not wait. Wow. Really?

Please do not give this company any more business, they have to get their act together and not screw up the business they have before they can be trusted with more business.

This review was modified by M123456789 on August 16 2016 12:15:24 PM

2015-06-10

"Today is June 10, 2015. At approximately 7:05 a.m. I checked the status of my order. The on screen display stated "Expected Ship Date Jun 14th - Jun 16th." With this information fresh on my screen I utilized ATG Live Chat and attempted to cancel this order. After waiting what seemed a bit too long Andrew informed me that my order had already shipped! On June 8th! And that I would be liable for return charges. After nearly 25 minutes of back and forth - even requesting a supervisor get involved - I realized Andrew was going to be of zero help. SO I DID A SCREEN PRINT OF THE ORDER STATUS PAGE THAT STRONGLY INDICATES THE ABOVE STATED EXPECTED SHIP DATES AND SIGNED OFF. ATG's customer service agents and timely notifications need lots and lots of work to really be characterized as "customer SERVICE" portals.
I am really glad that I did that screen print as I see, that as of 9:21 a.m., there is notification that my order shipped on June 9th. (Andrew had told me the ship date was June 8th - the day I placed my order.) There is way too much iffy-whiffy stuff going on here and I am a truly unhappy customer. What can ATG stores do to help me out? Cancel this order and relieve me of any return charges.

This review was modified by JLECK on June 10 2015 10:00:14 AM

2015-01-10

"Bought an air compressor and they sent the wrong item and would not take it back. Had to file a paypal claim to get resource. Extremely poor customer service and I believe they sent me a look a like item hoping I would not know the difference."

This review was modified by sailer123 on January 10 2015 10:55:31 AM

2014-01-21

"I purchased a nice Outdoor Vaxcel light. I bought this one solely because of the very dim (nightlight-like) setting at night, as it is right outside our bedroom window. It comes with the 3-way 15-85-100 bulb. The 15 watt elumination was perfect.

The issue is that the bulb only lasted 4 weeks and it is impossible (seriously) to get another 15-85-100 bulb. The replacement bulb that is on this ATG website is a 30-70-100, which does NOT give the nice ambient light of the 15 watt 3-way. I even confirmed with ATG customer service that there is apparently no 15-85-100 replacement bulb!

I've done massive searches on the internet and the only hits for a 15-85-100 bulb is advertising this Vaxcel light for sale. Vaxcel apparently will not sell the bulb, they only sell light fixtures.

What a waste of $120 for me. If you are looking at this light for it's dim ambient level, just know that you will only achieve that for 4 weeks.

2013-07-16

"If you're thinking about ordering anything from ATG please slash your wrists ahead of time. I ordered a shower drain from them as they had a good price. The drain arrived packaged well in a timely manner but was older damaged merchandise direct from the manufacturer. ATG is a middleman and the product is direct shipped from the vendor. It came thrown in a box with no instructions and looked like it was pulled from an old bin.

When I told them on 6/1/13 that I wanted to return the item for a refund, the trouble started. They issued an RMA and then messed around with me for 2 weeks with different stories about the return. Nothing was actually happening and I was getting a run around. After viewing previous repetitive issues in this regard reading online reviews I realized I was in trouble. I escalated the issue to my credit card company because I was getting nowhere myself. ATG finally credited me 45 days later and only as a result of my credit card dispute.

I called ATG 4 times to try and resolve the issue and it was only when my credit card company got involved that they took any action, and slow action at that.

Returning even a defective item resulted in ATG torturing me for a month and a half. I will pay twice as much to buy elsewhere.

If you want to toss the dice and risk the torture that's up to you. The many stories online are absolutely accurate regarding the terrible customer service this company exhibits.

This review was modified by mdbraine on July 16 2013 08:17:59 AM

2013-05-07

"Absolutely the worse customer service of any company, online or bricks and mortar, I have ever experienced. And I am old. I had to take two full days off of work to receive product as shipping company missed two scheduled appointments. ATG customer service was not only unhelpful and unapologetic they threatened to charge me a 50% restocking fee if I could not arrange to receive shipping after tow missed appointments. Agent was rude and refused to escalate to supervisor"

This review was modified by malone222 on May 07 2013 09:39:37 AM

2012-04-25

received damaged product that had deep scratches on it the expsosed the "wood". Sent a picture and customer service agreed was damaged. After close to two months they then said that is antiqued, which is crazy, and thus would not take it back. It looks horrible. It is also cheep press board, which is never stated in description.

2012-03-17

"First off, let me state that I buy pretty much everything on line. I've had nothing but great experiences until this company. THey shipped a product that had a design defect, as confirmed by a professional installer. I tried to initiate a return and was told to send pictures. I sent several. They company refused to send return instructions, and stated they "had to talk to the manufacturer." I never heard from them again. My emails were unanswered. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and ATG comes back saying the product has not been returned. What a scam. Deny return instructions and then use this as an excuse. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in the cyber world, or bricks and mortar for that matter. My next avenue is to complain to Amazon for representing such a lousy company."

2012-02-16

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE ITEM IN PERSON ELSEWHERE and are 100% SURE it is as described. Plenty of companies sell the same item and will take returns in orignal packing and condition. I ordered a bath tub that was described as 60". When it came, the back was so sloped a child could not bathe comfortably in this tub. No adult human could use this tub. Less than 30" bathing room. I cannot imagine why they make this. (Hydro systems, Deanna) It is still in original packing, never out of the box. As of now, company not returning calls. Would love to come back and post that they made a reasonable accomodation for me. Would be happy with a store credit. As of now, I cannot recommend dealing with this company or the manufacturer. The item is not as described, and at $2200, this is quite the learning experience. "

2012-02-14

"Stay away from this place! Everything on their website says it's IN STOCK.. but after you place an order you immediately go into BACK ORDER status and this could take weeks or months while they have your $$$$.. I'm almost certain this is an illegal business practice yet furniture companies somehow get away with it. A company shouldn't charge you until an item has shipped to you! If they can't do this there is no point ordering from them."

2011-12-24

"I purchased cabinet hardware from the store. The order took 3 weeks to fulfill and then they sent the wrong items. I had to wait two more weeks to receive them. They were nice on the phone about the SNAFU, though."

2011-12-20

"It has been a nightmare. Order confirmation as not sent immediately, as the intructions stated. When I looked at it, it looked like the e.mails were duplicated. Date, time & order # was all the same on the subject line of my e.mail list. By the time I questioned the order, it was to late, Both pieces of furniture were on the truck ready for delivery. tomarrow they both will be delivered to my home. What a nightmare. We only wanted one! This is a very large piece of furniture."

2011-12-02

"Received items in four days. Order was as described and in great condition and well packaged along with the lowest price. Good communication. I would shop them again."

2011-11-22

"Good service and quick delivery. I would use them again."

Share ATG Stores / Allied Trade Group's store rating

ATG Stores / Allied Trade Group is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ATG Stores / Allied Trade Group is not a merchant member
ATG Stores / Allied Trade Group does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!