Stores > ASUS

• ASUS

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

2016-09-10

ASUS is the worst kind of company do not recommend Newegg rescued me like a knight in shining armor

"So since the 4th of august and month and a half i had to deal with asus jerking me around. Lets start with my experience i worked in IT for over 5 years customer service in over 3. I know the in and outs of the industry and the structure of the company. First of all asus is currently experiencing a glitch where even if the agent sends the RMA to the right location it then gets ship to the wrong one. It took 29 days and was escalated twice i called in 6 times ones every week before a tracking lable was created and 2 weeks after that to get it back . you want to give anything happening a week. However, what it taking 29 days to create a tracking number tells me is the IT local is either lazy understaffed or completely incompetent. L3 which is incident management can't help you because asus doesn't give the managers direct numbers to at least one manager at each site. I told them my due day was the 20th to send back my laptop to newegg. they ignored this and when i called that monday 22nd they said and escalations person would call me they never did. In terms of compensation as a customer service experience person it was a joke and didn't help me at all. It was a 3 month extended warranty given that i wanted to turn in my laptop for an upgrade. I even called corporate customer care that was all they help me with. I then turned to newegg live chat told them what was going on and that asus held my laptop since august first and wanted to return my laptop so i can upgrade and they gave me a full refund. I was nearly in tears with all the anger and frustration i had with asus. I will never be a customer to them again. Trust me ASUS customer service will continue to go down hill do not buy from asus. Newegg truly saved me from ASUS and for that they are my knight and shining armor. "

2016-08-20

nightmare with asus: still unresolved

"From my experience with them. Their customer service is a nightmare. They made me send my eebook (a e402MA if curious) for repair 3 times (due to hardware being defective) and when I asked for a replacement because the product was clearly not going to be fixed, they started stalling, saying they will replace it ONLY with a recertified not a new (even tho the warranty clearly says that they have to replace with a certified OR new) after 3 months+ of struggle - a nightmare that has not only impacted my productivity and made me have to retreat from an important research project but it also impacted my mental health and well being to the point of anxiety and stress ...ect - they sent me an email saying they will replace it with a refurbished device that was BELOW what I currently have, lower in ram/hdd and processor speed and replacing a laptop with a tablet..
mind you the email they sent me had a table to compare my "laptop" and the replacement, however the table had only a bunch of numbers thrown here and there and in no way were they mentioning what characteristics they were comparing. when I first looked at the table i was like wow that looks pretty nice actually going fro a 2G in "something" to a 500G was a nice offer! however being the decent literate human being (not the stupid blind person they think i am) I looked up online what they were offering me. and only did it have bad reviews, was of lower quality and price than mine BUT IT WAS ALSO CUTTING MY HDD BY HALF MY RAM A QUARTER among others, when I emailed them what i found they simply answered : blablabla tbh what we're offering you is better . (aka you're dumb and we know better)
THEN I NOTICED THE MODEL NUMBER THEY WERE COMPARING THEIR REPLACEMENT TO WAS NOT EVEN MY LAPTOP IT WAS SOME OTHER COMPELTLEY DIFFERENT MODEL. when I emailed them asking them nicely to re-verify their table because the model they are referring to is not the one i have, THEY STOPPED REPLYING TO MY EMAIL AND ANSWERING MY CALLS. and now when i call, my calls are dropped!!
ps: their warranty also states that the replacement should be of AT LEAST equal quality/function.
They have breached their own contract multiple times, shown insensitivity to their customer's concerns and misleading approach to pressure the poor helpless customer to accept their unfair and unjust ways.
oh and btw, they asked me to send the laptop again for "inspection" as if that didn't happen enough already, and me as the fool I am, sent it again. AND NOW I HAVE NO LAPTOP TO USE FOR MY SCHOOL AND INTERNSHIP/WORK, NO REPLIES FROM THE COMPANY ... needless to say I am suing the company, it will take time and wont be solved early enough to save me from more harm to my career and studies but I will go on with case and wont give up til the either see reason or the court gives me justice!!!
I trusted the company and this is how they repay their customers!!!

This review was modified by meryem.ca on August 20 2016 07:46:43 PM

2016-07-31

Unpredictable

"July 12 confirmed with Asus CS that a replacement phone would be sent to me. A $20 disposal fee Was put on my credit card. A couple days later I followed up and was told that I need to put a $280 deposit and return the old phone and they will send me a new one. The next morning I phoned back again and was told that everything was fine and that I should get a confirmation email and I did not. On July 28 I called again to follow up and was told that this issue was escalated and I should see the new phone in a couple days. I followed up on July 29 and was told that my $20 was credited to me and now I need to send my phone for it to be repaired and it could take another 10 to 15 days. I sent my phone out on the 30th of July. I'm not a happy camper and would say that I will never buy any Asus products again"

This review was modified by Vishowa on July 31 2016 05:47:02 AM

2016-07-21

Customer Service or lack of!

"Tablet purchased from curry store for £99 went faulty and was sent to ASUS for repair, ASUS say it is damaged but neither the Currys tech staff or myself could see any damage.
ASUS want £149 to repair the £99 tablet? why would you or £48 to return the un-repaired item to the store.
Do not buy an ASUS product unless you are 100% sure you will never have to deal with the company for any reason, i am not sure they understand the meaning of customer service or care anyway.

This review was modified by Rob123456789 on July 21 2016 06:28:28 AM

2016-04-18

HORRIBLE - DO NOT TRUST THEIR REBATE PROGRAM!!!!!!

"I ordered 1 ASUS VS228H-P Monitor, mainly because of price. The monitor is "ok" - nothing special - however the $10 dollar rebate put it at my price-point. After testing it - I ordered 2 more...

They tried to decline my 1st rebate because the receipt I sent didn't note the item as shipped - I needed to re-print, scan, and email it; If I hadn't been paying attention - I would have lost the rebate. The 2nd order they declined OUTRIGHT - say I have reached my maximum number of items. If I still had the packing materials - I would send all 3 back. HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!

This review was modified by asusreview on April 18 2016 04:56:52 PM

2016-04-01

Very bad Customer Support....think long and hard about ordering their products.

"I received a bad router out of the box. Would not connect to the WAN. Spent over an hour with ISP before contacting Asus. Their customer support is about the worst I have ever had to deal with since I have been working on computer since 1978. Thank goodness I placed the order with Newegg. They stepped up and took care of the problem."

2016-03-19

False reveiws

"Will never ever buy another asus product because they will find every way possible to NOT pay a rebate. will not buy asus product again will pay extra for something else"

This review was modified by heaved2000 on March 19 2016 11:33:16 AM

2016-02-21

Don't Waste Your Money

"Continually freezes up - android so not compatible with a lot of downloads - Customer Service wants me to keep resetting which loses all of my saved info - said I could send it back and would give me a refurbished one? Really, I paid $300 for this tablet and have had nothing but problems since I bought it almost a year ago. Constantly at Staples and calling Customer Service. Sent email which they don't want to answer. I told them I want my money back or I would do a bad review and contact my State Attorney General's Office so I have started the process. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY."

This review was modified by curlieqoh on February 21 2016 01:00:37 PM

2016-02-10

Asus in search of the incredible stop searching you provide incredibly bad service

"Bought a new Asus laptop. Screen cracked simply by adjusting the screen to adjust glare and screen cracks. Normal useage this computer had to have been manufactured with a defect that manifested itself during the warranty period Asus refuses to honor their warranty by their own admission they said it was internal damage. IF I CAN SAVE ONE PERSON FROM THEIR POOR SERVICE BY AVOIDING PURCHASING THEIR PRODUCTS IN THE FIRST PLACE MY TIME HAS NOT BEEN WASTED"

This review was modified by Theoles on February 11 2016 06:00:02 PM

2016-01-22

UPGRADING CAN BE THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO!

"I bought the Asus all in one 21.5 in. computer model ET22301UT-07. It is slower than the 10yr old Dell that I opted to replace because it was slow and I needed more memory. It's hard to believe my Asus is slower than my old Dell!! It takes forever to open a site , Window Defenders not working well- I have had 2 virus in less than two months, in ten years I had one with McAfee. It repeatedly says I am not connected to the internet when It shows I am. Today It popped up with a message" scanning and repairing your C Drive". Really? Less than 2 months old and how does that happen?? If your looking as Asus, I suggest you look elsewhere. I
purchased it from Best Buy.

This review was modified by Marlboro01752 on January 22 2016 05:01:18 PM

2015-12-27

"I bought a brand new Asus T100 laptop 2 in 1. From the first day, I heard a pop when first powered it up and volume would not work. I returned it for repair and they changed the speakers... it still did the same .. returned it again. I still have the same problem, its hard to start and it turns off with no warning. Its a crappy company... I will never buy a Asus again."

This review was modified by nosim2015 on December 27 2015 05:01:16 PM

2015-12-17

"I had 2 GTX 780Ti that both failed after a few months old and a year old. The 1st time they replaced it right away with no problem at all and when both replacement got bad again within the same warranty they decided to replace both of my card with 2 GTX980 since i had so many problems with the previous 780ti. thanks to Stephen from Asus Service Center that provide me support and did an excellent job dealing with the repair Team. Keep up the good work Asus!"

2015-12-01

"I have had a Nexus seven made by Asus for two years and am quite satisfied with it. When I saw the specifications and price of their new desktop, M32CD, I was convinced to purchase it. My reason for buying a desktop is that I wish to configure it with an SSD, an additional hard drive, and increase the memory. It would help to have a technical manual so that I do this properly. I would expect this manual to contain a motherboard layout and also explain the BIOS options. I checked their support site and found there was only a User Guide without this information.

I made several attempts to find this information, the text chat on their site, a telephone call, and I downloaded their android service app and called again. The answer I finally received was that ASUS has a policy that they don't want customers to add components, or change the factory configuration in any way and therefore will not release this information.

Manuals with this information are provided by other manufactures and its only reasonable for a customer to expect this. Many customers that buy a tower desktop intend to eventually upgrade it. If ASUS intends for its desktops to remain closed cases, it should advertise this information when selling the product. In which case I and others with this intention would not have purchased it.

This review was modified by ivanayla on December 02 2015 03:07:48 PM

2015-11-28

"Had to send my PC in twice. Not even 7 months old! What a Joke. Customer service? People can hardly speak English. Requested a NEW replacement, NOT GONNIN HAPPEN! This company should change it's name to ISIS."

This review was modified by sorrymfer on November 28 2015 04:41:39 PM

2015-10-29

"ASUS are LIARS, il's impossible to make a Laptop UX501JW with graphic card NVIDIA GTX960M work in 4K definifion !!!! (4096 x 2160 pixels)
I waisted my money for nothing buying this sh....t ASUS

Share ASUS's store rating

ASUS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ASUS is not a merchant member
ASUS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!