AR500 Armor Reviews - AR500Armor.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

AR500 Armor is not a merchant member
AR500 Armor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I picked up a pair of their body armor after finding a contest on gearhog and was impressed with the price, figured why not

Good customer service and fast response times are hard to find these days. But that doesn't seem to be the case with www.ar500armor.com. I made a mistake with my shipping address and was worried it would be shipped to the wrong address. I shot over an e-mail and I had a response almost instantly. I also bugged them about carrier options for the plates and received a very detailed and well thought out response on their opinion and suggestion for a plate carrier.

Above and beyond service!

"I ordered a set of body armor for my husbands birthday. I normaly don't write reviews but I had a great experience overall with www.ar500armor.com. They answered my questions in a timely manner and answered them thoroughly. They treated me like an important customer even before I placed an order.

The trauma plates are a great value and worth much more than they charge. I had my tracking number the same day and the package within 2 days. Items were packed very well.

Excellent experience and I will be ordering more from them in the future.