Stores > ANSgear / ANS Xtreme Performance / ansxtreme.com

8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri PST Closed Sat & Sun
      805-522-8700
      customer@ansxtreme.com
      805-522-8700

Voice your opinion! Review ANSgear / ANS Xtreme Performance / ansxtreme.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

pretty good hopefully

"so i bought a large shipment of a paintball gear and some of the parts that i ordered were missing (-1 star) so i contacted customer support and 1 day latter they told me they were reshipping the parts, so as long as they actually send me the missing parts then i will probably still buy from them again and thats why my rating is not lower, other than that they have free shipping over 100 dollar orders and and it was 2 day free shipping for me which is nice."

2017-05-02

Horrible customer service

"Ordered an item and paid for 5 to 8 day shipping and it took 3 weeks to revive the item and I called CS to ask about it and they told me it's not there fault it's my fault for ordering like that! I won't ever shop there again!!!"

2017-04-06

Really Good Paintball Website

"I have ordered from ANSgear about 10 Times. Never messed up anything and I always get my orders really quick. Favorite paintball store that actually has product in stock. "

2017-02-28

At ANSGEAR, our main goal is the satisfaction of our customers.------WHATEVER

"NEVER BUY FROM HERE!!!!
Customer service is terrible.....
My son bought a marker with his Christmas money and the first day we had issues.
It was sent to them three times and still doesn't work correctly.
They have had it longer than he has
All we wanted was a exchange for another marker and after there 2 week review we were told "it has paint on it and some scratches" OK it's a paint ball gun..
Thanks for taking a kids Christmas money for a crap marker.

2016-08-31

Customer Service non existent.

"Order a few items couple of them were missing parts contact customer services. They asked me to take a photo and send a copy of the invoice to them did that. They then stopped replying had sent several emails since then all have been ignored. BUYER BEWARE!!!!"

2016-02-26

Customer Service CHRIS is awful! This place is horrible!

"My son ordered almost $400.00 in product. Some arrived defective and others were not in the box. Customer service "Chris" said its not his problem and is a liar! Wont help! Says no Manager works there and there is no one else to speak to! A week has passed and zero resolution! We want a refund and Chris REFUSED! I am not stopping until this is resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWFUL COMPANY!"

2016-01-07

"THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE!!!! Ordered a T9.1 and received it defective. Was told that only unopened merch can be returned for exchange. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMETHING IS DEFECTIVE UNTIL YOU OPEN IT?! Was then told to contact manufacturer directly, when in fact, ANS Gear should be the ones handling that side of things. Any company that values their customers understands that handling any and all issues as smoothly as possible is the number one priority, not leaving it up to their clients to contact various people trying to get a replacement or refund on something that they bought from someone else in the first place. This place is a joke, and I will definitely be contacting the appropriate organizations about their shady business practices."

2015-12-23

"Placed an order on black Friday weekend assuming I would receive the paintball guns by Christmas. Order went through, credit card was charged the full amount. 17 days later (about a week before Christmas) I receive a refund with no explanation at all. When I called ANSgear they were very rude and called me a liar. It ended up being a typo on their part, but instead of taking responsibility for their own mistake, they blamed me and held my money for 17 days without contacting me at all and then cancelled my order and refunded my money. Now I am struggling to find replacement Christmas presents in time. I do NOT recommend ANSgear to anyone."

2015-05-14

"I bought a stormtrooper gloss black and white empire ax and the paint started to chip off. As soon as we played with it. so i had to repaint it myself with real metal paint not plastic paint. The paint job was shitty! "

2015-02-18

"They refuse to accept returns on unopened merchandise after they ship the wrong item. 'Customer Service' said they 'understand' but don't accept returns. So I'm left with disputing this through my credit card company and slamming them wherever possible. STAY AWAY!"

2015-01-08

"if you are looking to get THE WORST customer service, ANSgear.com is the place for you. Messing up orders, shipping incomplete, charging 15% restocking fee on UNOPENED items, adversary customer support just to name a few things. Avoid. Order # 659648
1.8.2015 Update: PayPal got a full refund from ANSgear, took 30 days to get it, seller continued to be uncooperative and unpleasant.

2014-11-04

"Ansgear said
Hassle free return
but in the fine print the charge a 15% return fee.
They were rude when I questioned this policy

2014-10-31

"I haven't played paintball in 8 years, having a Angel Speed 05 and the Nasty Shocker. I forgot mostly everything. I had a lot of questions and was told to talk to ANSgear. So I did, they informed me that the companies weren't around anymore and would try their best to answer questions. I was satisfied with our conversation. Then I ordered some parts from them, which they match pricing from other competitors. Shipping was fast. I would definitely order again from them...soon. I need a new regulator to replace the Air America Apocalypse 2k. lol"

2014-09-05

"would NOT recommend to a friend. will NOT be buying from again.
I ordered one (1) HK Army Epic Prophecy Speed Feed - Arctic. Despite being stamped inspected by two (2) inspectors they sent me a speedfeed for a Rotor not Prophecy. When I called them they said I had to ship it back (at my cost) before they would send me the correct item. Problem is I ordered on 20 June for a 30 June event. I ordered the correct item, well enough in advance, for them to send out the correct item before i return.

I had to take a picture of my invoice, and the Rotor speed feed as proof before they would send out the actual item I ordered.

Big hassle! I had to convince them they were in the wrong! No apology no effort to make it right!

2014-03-24

"STAY AWAY from ANS. Ordered two new CO2 tanks and ANS sent me two tanks that were produced in July 2009 and will therefore expire in 4 month from now. Am trying to resolve the dispute since 4 weeks yet they are simply not responsive. I also believe their claimed 62,000 customer ratings are fake as I am not able to rate my transaction nor ever got a message asking for feedback on my experience with them.

Just stay away from ANS and buy your gear at a more credible company!

Share ANSgear / ANS Xtreme Performance / ansxtreme.com's store rating

ANSgear / ANS Xtreme Performance / ansxtreme.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ANSgear / ANS Xtreme Performance / ansxtreme.com is not a merchant member
ANSgear / ANS Xtreme Performance / ansxtreme.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!