Stores > AM Autoparts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review AM Autoparts by clicking a star below.
2017-09-07

Will not ever give them business again .

"I purchased a motor mount engine strut from these guys for a 2005 Ford Five Hundred. Once I received the part, my husband began tearing my car apart. He then went to get the new part and realized the part is almost double in size!! I contacted am auto parts and they are standing by their word that I ORDERED the wrong one!!! How? When I put in my exact car information!!! I am not a naive woman when it comes to cars, by any means. I then had to pay $25 to return the part!! I have pictures to compare my parts as well. Hopefully I have a place to upload them. "

2017-08-03

fraud cheat and sell unqualified parts

"Bought pair brand new control arms for my 2006 volvo xc90, in two months it ruined two sets of brand new front tires(back tires are still like new). The arm is good but the bushing is so bad.. After contacted with them, they shipped me replacement parts but STILL WENT bad in couple months. Now they said they dont take care any more because i did not ship the old parts back. They advertised the control arm as "Highest Quality, Best Value, Guaranteed and 10 years warranty" on ebay so I bought from them... I think they and their ads are fraud!!! cheating my money."

2017-08-01

Nervous from reviews after I bought it

"Bought a power window assembly for my 06 Maxima. Honestly I bought this from the first ad I saw, which I never do. Normally I go past the ads to get to the "real" vendors, but, because of the price I bought it right then and there. The total time spent shopping and buying was about 3 minutes. Uh oh, I didn't get a confirmation email. I got worried and looked at the terrible reviews. Uh oh, so I tried to contact them but they don't have real people, only email complaint department, uh oh, so I left 2 messages and sent 2 emails, no response. Uh oh, so I started a complaint with PayPal. The next day (3 days after order) I received my item because it was on the way all the time. I was so worried it was a scam but it was just poor communication on their part. Subsequent emails from them said they had problems with their confirmation emails being sent out. Just saying I would order from them again. Kind of un-orthodox business model but the price was really really cheap and the product was a perfect replacement as they said it would be. They would have gotten 5 stars except for the missing confirmation email. peace"

2017-07-26

Correct part showed up quickly!

"The tail light assembly for my 2016 Tundra got cracked two weeks before the inspection was due. I found the part on AM-Autoparts for a fraction of the cost through the dealer. I placed the order on a Friday night (it got processed the following Monday) and it showed up five days later on my doorstep the following Wednesday. The part is in perfect condition, it is an exact match and it showed up faster than if I had ordered a replacement through the dealer. Thanks AM-Autoparts! You saved the day! "

2017-07-22

Best deal ever!!! Guaranteed to buy from again. Thank you!!!

"Ordered set of tail lights, for my truck. Received "everything" needed to replace them and for the best price possible. They look better than the old ones, fit perfect, and I couldn't be more pleased. I will most definitely refer AM Autoparts to friends, for parts they need. Thank you, for the great deal!! "

2017-07-20

Will definitely do business with them again!

"Ordered a Radiator for a 2006 6.0 Powerstroke last night, arrived this morning before 10am... I played for the overnight delivery. Part is exactly what I need and the best deal on the web!"

2017-07-19

Parts failed

"I bought rear bearings for my truck they failed within a week of putting them on. I had to pay the labor twice and purchase new parts. All the offered was a refund if their cheap part. But I had to pay for double the labor because of their faulty parts. Will never purchase from them again "

2017-07-18

Will give them another try.

"I ordered my Audi A4 wiper linkage / transmission through these guys via Ebay. It was less than a third of the cost of anywhere else, and I got excited! It wasn't until AFTER I placed my order I decided to look at the reviews and after reading the reviews I was very nervous I had just wasted my money (seeing how everyone was getting incorrect or broken parts, or no parts at all). However, my wiper transmission showed up the exact day it said it would and it was the correct part. I compared it with the broken one that came out of my car and it was a perfect match. I installed it a few days later and tada! I have working wipers again! That's been a few weeks ago now and while it's only REALLY rained a few times since then, the transmission seems to be working just fine. Maybe I just got lucky and am one of the few that actually got the right part, but something to keep in mind is that most people only write reviews when they are upset and frustrated. I see a lot of people have had bad experiences with these guys but mine was great. The only downfall was that it was kind of hard to track my package but that's not a huge deal to me. I'll definitely give them another shot, I need some things for my old Chevy. So I'm gonna order through AM Autoparts again and hopefully be just as satisfied this go-around!"

2017-07-14

Stay away!!

"I am so frustrated right now. I don't really wanna go into all the details, but basically what everyone else has said (in the other one star reviews) happened to me. Took forever to ship it. Then when it arrived it looked like they pulled it out of the ocean.. i know they do not guarantee the appearance but they tell me it was a low mileage part, and it looks worse then the one im replacing. I called them and was pretty much told "to bad".. i will never do business with them again. Horrible service. Very frustrating. I wish i had just let my mechanic order from him supplier and spent the extra 400$ up front. Now all i can do is have him install it and hope for the best. The warranty i assume will be worthless in the event it does fail early.... "

2017-07-08

Won't honor warranty replacement

"I bought lower control arms for my car with 10 years warranty but they failed in less than 2 years. Now AMAuto parts won't replace it and they are claiming that they started offering 10 years warranty a month after I bought my parts.... that's a total lie. Don't buy anything from these guys."

2017-07-07

Stay away from them or you will get screwed!

"They have no customer support to talk to any person, they don't ship out your part, they don't respond to any emails when you order a part....the list goes on! Stay away from them and order from anyone else before them. You have been warned! Am auto parts is a complete waste of time!"

2017-07-07

I will never do business with them again!!

"Fortunately, I didn't lose any money because of these scammers, but that was only because of my debit card company and the fact that I had a friend who lives in the area pay them a visit.

After they took my money for a used low mileage engine that they said that they had on site, they wouldn't take any phone calls. After my friend stopped by there, they started taking my calls, but told me the engine was coming from Texas. I asked them to send me the VIN# so that I could get a Carfax report on it, but they kept making excuses. I finally told them to get me the VIN by the next day, or send me a refund. The next day, the manager, Brian, told me that they had given me a refund because I opened a dispute with my debit card company. He also said that they would never do business with me again and hung up on me. I'm still waiting for the money to post to my account. I'll update this if it doesn't.

2017-06-01

Scammers

"I bought a pair of rear struts from here at a cost much lower than I could find anywhere else. However, when installed them, they turned out to be defective (blown) and worse than the worn struts I had in the car previously. Total waste of $150. Selling blown struts as "New" is not just shady, but dangerous."

2017-06-01

Oh no :(

"I ordered a radiator from them for my 92 Ford explorer and I was happy how cheap it was and I thought that this was a ligit company!! Now I was curious about other people's experience and so I decided to read the reviews and now........ I'm nervous I waisted my money "

2017-05-21

Shipping is a joke

"I've used am auto parts several times in the past and wasn't really in a hurry to get the parts. This last time I needed a head gasket set and head bolts. Needed them pretty fast so I paid for 2 day express shipping ($26) here we are on day 4 and still no parts. If you don't need your parts for a week or so go ahead and order. Don't ever pay for rush shipping, you will just be wasting money. Personally, I will never use am autoparts again. Just got screwed out of $26 "

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!