Stores > AM Autoparts

Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10

2016-04-13

I like this store

"AM-Autoparts has become my goto place for auto parts. They deliver fast, have an excellent customers service, and the price is right. I recently ordered parts from them, one in particular cost $37.10 at AM-Autoparts when my local junk yard wanted $80.**** for the same part that was used and with no warranty. I can sure afford to wait a couple of days when I save almost $50.00.

One of the parts that I ordered happened to be the wrong part, which was my mistake in ordering. No problem, AM-Autoparts took care of it right away and was apologetic even when the error was my doing.

I will certainly use them again.

2016-03-31

very affordable

"Received coilpacks when promised and worked great on my car. Will use them again"

This review was modified by k-myers on March 31 2016 04:11:28 PM

2016-03-25

Trickey place to deal with

" Being a shop I sourced parts from Am auto several times ,most of the time you get what you pay for : discount auto parts. BUT when you recieve wrong parts , its way off base , completely wrong , apples and oranges wrong . Dont expect to get any replies timely ,e mails go with no respopnse or if you get a reply its 2-3 days not 24 hrs . no telephone support . then the email will basicly tell you its your fault to have ordered the wrong parts ship them back on your cost for frieght . WATCH OUT THIER LISTINGS ARE NOT REALLY VERY GOOD , BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING FROM THEM. wheel bearing for 2005 Mazda 3 : listed as 04- 05 , wrong info, Mazda made big changes in hub & bearing & axle effective 1-1- 2005 & no notes that this bearing will not fit all 2005 are provided on the site . 3 rd e mail finally got response asking for pictures so they can understand . I sent measure ments of the axle shaft and bearings as its completly different design on the 1st email copy and past on the 2nd its 4 days now and still no reply. No offer to make it right or ship the parts back . NO REPLY .I assume that to buy from them you had better be absolutly positive about what your seeing actually fits the vehicle . Have had decent parts,&good parts & now very bad parts sourced from AM auto . BUYER BEWARE ."

This review was modified by monta-motors on March 25 2016 07:25:53 AM

2016-03-16

Volkswagen Passat 2012 Wheel Baring

"Order Number: ADOPOPC04S
Delivery Confirmation Number: 1Z1Y11Y70345427036

I ordered a pair of wheel baring from am-autoparts and received the correct parts and in a timely manner. Great savings!
If I may mention this, the tracking of the parts was very difficult even though we receive an email with the tracking number it has no status update.

Thank you!

This review was modified by blok8000 on March 16 2016 01:42:15 PM

2016-03-12

Good experience

"I had order brakes and rotors and could not really believe the price to be so low. But I order on a Monday and It arrived on Wednesday. My car is running smooth and I told the brake shop to kiss my **** with those insane high price for parts. "

This review was modified by Derrickbad2 on March 12 2016 07:14:27 PM

2016-03-04

THE WORST

"Where to start!?! They sent me the wrong window regulator. reading some reviews I see its not out of the ordinary. I emailed them a complaint and no response. My problem is I can't reuse my oem part due to it being broken. Now I am using a trash bag as a winow and I have some storms about to roll through. If at all please never order from this company and save yourself the hassle. By the way what company doesn't have a phone number to handle customer service. Very inefficient company how do they stay afloat. "

This review was modified by 1234567891011 on March 04 2016 06:25:34 PM

2016-02-24

Empty Box!! This company ****!!!

"Ordered Distributor Coil for 95 corolla,. Received an empty Box with a packing slip. MAIL FRAUd RIGHT? Ordered ignition coil for 01 Celica GT, before I received empty box. Wrong part shipped. It has been 10 days and still have not resolved this. Move on to another vendor AVOID AM Auto,
The star rating below is tricky. I got the empty box in 3 days. I got the wrong part in 3 days. The Cost can't be priced because what use do I have for a part that I can't use??

2016-02-10

Really frustrating to deal with

""Avoid, Took 3 days for them to process order and ship so don't expect them to ship same day and get your part in 3-5days more like 7-10days. Now, after waiting the extra time, it's the wrong part. They have no phone number listed and email turn around time is longer than 24hrs. They took 30 hours to respond just to tell me that the part fits... I sent them a picture showing that is not the case 5 minutes after they sent an email. 24 hours later still waiting on response.
If you have all the time in the world and it is not an urgent repair you may have a good experience. If you are a serious shop the headache you may get from this pace is NOT worth the hassle. Especially considering they do not have anyone to answer the phone.

This review was modified by needrealservicebut... on February 10 2016 08:39:52 AM

2016-01-07

"Ordered set of iginition coils for 02 jaguar s type. AM save me over 800 bucks compared to my mechanic ordering parts. Did my research and best price for my parts HANDS DOWN! Parts arrived in timely manner even thru the holidays! The parts saved my jaguar from being a driveway ornament! Will definitely do business again!"

This review was modified by Krisclusive on January 07 2016 04:53:56 AM

2015-12-23

"almost 10 years on eBay and this is the absolutely the worse company to deal with. purchase 2 of the exact items 2 different transactions. the first transaction a coupon was never applied so i asked for that transaction to be cancelled. 12hours later first transaction was cancelled like it should have. Company ships one of the items out but attaches the tracking to the first order. Refunds me for the second order. I contacted them saying they screwed up and refunded me for both orders and that i wanted to make sure i was getting a item and wanted to make payment. Company says its ok, and that would receive the item in 2 business day/ The day its to be delivered they reroute the package and won't work me in trying to get a payment. Absolutely worse company. They wasted my eBay coupon of which is no longer good and would have saved me $28"

This review was modified by djshadow21922 on December 23 2015 11:33:53 AM

2015-12-15

"Seller sent the incorrect part, purposefully (due to overselling). They refused to refund shipping cost, refereed me to eBay in order for them to receive partial return on their investment. Be warned AM Autoparts is not in business to service its customers. "

2015-12-12

"Part arrived on time, looked good. Failed under two years. A wheel bearing should last 100,000 miles. These lasted less than 14,000 mi. Still listed on ebay and dangerous junk. My problem is only with the part sold, could be returned for another but who in their right mind would put these in again. Video of the worse of the bearings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RWu7fCwIyg"

2015-12-05

"This was by far the worse service i have ever gotten from a so called company.I asked for a refund thru email since the dont have a phone within the first hour of purchase.I had to communicate thru email for over several days and kept getting the same response that we can refund your item but they want me to pay for the shipping to send it back.I told them i had ask for a refund within the first hour of purchase that because of there slow response thru email that they had shipped it was not my fault.When you order some thing from any company you can refund it immediate and will be able to purchase what you want but not with them and i must say who ever is running the emails is how can i say this special special.I do not recommend ordering any thing from them it's not worth the hassle to save a few bucks."

This review was modified by Mr.Reynaldo on December 05 2015 11:28:56 PM

2015-12-04

"I have ordered 3 different times from AM. Each time with no problems. Two separate orders for headlight assemblies. Very good prices and products. "

This review was modified by Tinker366 on December 04 2015 11:09:35 AM

2015-11-28

"I had a great experience. The distributor was out on my Nissan Pathfinder. I looked around, and AM was almost 1/2 off the price I found at other dealers. I was nervous about some of the reviews I saw, but decided to take a chance (even those who weren't happy said they could get a refund). The distributor was sent out in less than a day, and it was in my hands in 4 days (plus there was the Thanksgiving Holiday in there). The distributor was in pristine shape - and worked wonderfully. I didn't have to contact AM Autoparts about anything - but their emails to me (and the tracking through their website) all were everything that could be expected. I would definitely use them again."

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!