• AM Autoparts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"Needed a new door handle and this was by far the cheapest place to get it .... it was shipped out the same day I ordered it and it was free shipping the fastest free shipping I've ever had will definitely buy from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by bashams1991 on February 05 2015 10:26:31 PM

"so I bought a crank positioning sensor for a 97 Chevy Silverado 4 wheel drive and I got the right part and and it was $50 cheaper then the one but I found that the parts stores in my area. I'm pretty happy with my purchase I don't have any issues or problems with the thus far I will be buying more parts from these guys didn't have any any problems and the part is the right part and seems to be good will update with the new review on my next purchase "

modified review This review was modified by Mr.Kittrell on January 29 2015 09:52:52 AM

"Fantastic buying experience, great deal and they shipped super quickly.

I was skeptical like others but, was pleased with the quality. So far the replacement suspension parts I got from AM for my Passat have been working well.

modified review This review was modified by RVA-Jeeper on January 26 2015 10:13:24 AM

"i had a great experience ordering from here. My part was $250 in the auto store, but Here it was only $63. My order came in 3 days... i could easily check my tracking here and UPS tracking. I will Buy all my parts from here...

modified review This review was modified by damontbutler on January 24 2015 10:18:33 PM

"I don't understand all the negative reviews for this company. I ordered a set of parts for my car, four days later it showed up. Everything I ordered was correct. I did send an email 2 times to try and get in contact with them, and no response. However, all the parts did arrive, and the price was unbeatable. I cannot speak for everyone but my experience was good enough to write this to ease the mind of some people ordering here. All I can say is make sure you order the correct part because getting in contact with them may be difficult."

"The worst company on the face of the earth. I order a part on 1/6/15, paying for two day air..........NO PART..................4 emails, NOTHING,...then finally an email saying......."sorry", "full refund", etc etc etc. They sent me proof of attempt to deliver. Date of order was 6-1-15............THEY ARE PSYCHIC...they know what I am going to order almost a year from now. Better yet, the proof shows it was ordered on 6/1/15 with a deliver date of 8/1/15...two months for delivery....almost a year from today. NOW THAT IS FAST DELIVERY DON'T YOU THINK. This company is a farce, and anyone ordering from them should check the reviews first. I will protest my credit card and let American Express go after them......but anyone else reading this......find a more reputable company to buy auto parts from, even if it is more money."

"AM-Autoparts had a good selection but I picked, being cheap, the cheapest. One of the parts broke on install. Was frustrating because that created another set of problems. I have enough problems do not need more. I like using email for documentation and they resolved the part problem. Will order again because of pricing and format on web. Just need to remember, with no phone number, it is a parts-warehouse... Hopefully AM-Autoparts realized the importance of maintaining quality control on these parts. Cheap parts are not cheap if they do not work. "

modified review This review was modified by 1Neil on January 14 2015 11:13:44 AM

"At first, I was skeptical to order only because there was no contact information so i emailed them with my concern and was told i could verify their business with BBB. Not only do they carry after market parts that i can't find for my car but they have great prices, fast processing but free shipping to stand behind their business. I'll order from here again and again."

modified review This review was modified by Lisa02u on January 02 2015 02:07:07 PM

"A zero rated customer service company, in fact they have no customer service. Only way to contact them is by e-mail, good luck with that. They sent the wrong parts, they don't give a crap."

modified review This review was modified by raknam on December 04 2014 07:06:10 AM

"Ordered a Honda CRV door lock actuator (Good price). Web site says ships same day if ordered by 5pm. Waited 4 days & tried to track order but nothing showed up as being in route. I then Emailed AM Autoparts 2 times in 2 days with no reply. Was charged though, so I know the order was placed. After another day and no replies & no tracking, I sent another Email telling them to cancel. they did that and I received a refund which was good not having to hound them. Never received any replies on my enquires on my order. No customer service phone only an Email address that they never respond to. My advice is to look for parts elsewhere. My advice to AM Autoparts is take a class on customer service. No phone help line? Really? How about better Email responses? You lost a customer on this one!"

"Should have looked at the reviews first... May have cheap prices but the service is cheaper and absolutely horrible with no regards for the customer.... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.... you have been warned!"

modified review This review was modified by RonPrudhomme on November 14 2014 05:27:51 AM

"Ordered (2) wheel bearings, paid the extra $$ for quality name brand bearings my mechanic recommended with a (1) Mfg warranty. One bearing failed within 6 months / less than 6,000 miles Contacted AM through email 2 times. Not so much as a reply/acknowledgement. Only drive this vehicle in winter so am just now getting ready to replace the bearing. Probably will find the 2nd bearing failed too once I put the truck back on the road.

I will NEVER buy another product from this company.

"I need help. Ordered a break and rotor kit from AM Autoparts and they sent me the wrong front rotors. I have tried getting ahold of them since the beginning of September to resolve this issue and they replied back once and that was it. Does anyone who has had this issue know what to do about it? How to go about giving them back the wrong size part for the right one?"

"Do a thorough research on the parts you are ordering. Unfortunately, the write up on ebay did not match the product. Be prepared to pay for return shipping of the wrong items."

modified review This review was modified by luke7267 on October 06 2014 08:57:16 PM

"AM Autoparts is the best online parts store!!! I had and issue with my part, called their number and they do not have a call center but the email was answered in mins! Very good to respond all issues resolved within 20 mins. I would reccommend this company to anybody and will use them again when i can allow shipping time to get a part."

modified review This review was modified by BGuess on September 24 2014 06:13:09 AM

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!