• AM Autoparts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10

"I'm not writing to vent about how bad AM Autoparts is, but my one recent experience with ordering through this vendor was negative. The lack of correspondence, the charge and credit a day later, followed by a story about my cancelling the order via a gmail address, not associated to me, and according to google, doesn't exist,...has the earmarks of struggling with being organized and honest. The only correspondence after the original order, was in reply to my inquiry. I was replied to with their being sorry for the error, and I may re-order at my leisure. I checked their sight to see that the same part ordered six days earlier was now $77.95, 1999 - 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly
Availability: In Stock Ships Within 1 Business Day
FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!
Part Number: AM-21806963
List Price:$321.26AM Price:$77.95You Save:76%as opposed to the original order confirmation via my real email:
Order ADXPWOE01S from AM Autoparts
AM Autoparts Customer Service (service@am-autoparts.com)

5/01/15

To: lon.r.miller@hotmail.com

service@am-autoparts.com

Dear Lon Miller:

Thank you for shopping at AM Autoparts! This email is to confirm that we have received your order.

Web Order: ADXPWOE01S
Order Date/Time: May 1, 2015, 7:57 pm (EST)

Billed / Shipping To:

Discount: $0.00
Delivery and Processing: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $46.85

"Just ordered for the first time and had an excellent experience. Not sure what happened in other cases. The communication was perfect, item delivered on time in perfect shape. Plus they saved me about $20 over another shop. I'd certainly order from them again!
thanks.

"Ordered ignition coils, for half the price of any other site or local store. Parts came as it said. I emailed AM Autoparts about receiving the item and they answered within 24 hours. The free shipping was great and the short time time it took to receive them was even better. I will absolutely order from AM Autoparts again. "

modified review This review was modified by taryn.giddens on April 24 2015 08:27:02 PM

"I ordered the one Honda Accord upper chrome grill from AM Autoparts.com they charge me $32.00 it's ok.. Than they send me whole plastic bumper. It was wrong item. I try to contact them they don't have any customer service number, I send e-mail non succesfull.. DON'T BUY ANYTHING from AM Autoparts.com
Best results for all buyers; AMAZON!! the best.

modified review This review was modified by kaya_aslan on April 23 2015 04:33:02 PM

"Had an issue with a part I ordered and could not get anyone to contact me. LOUSY LOUSY service!
No one is there to resolve any issues and what they have is maddeningly slow.
Claims of not having customer service staff does NOT translate to savings for customers.

modified review This review was modified by smashlynn on April 07 2015 06:35:08 AM

"An amazing company! We ran into a nightmare with our package and the USPS store. They were being really difficult and refusing to help or even show compassion for our situation. We alerted AM Auto Parts of our dilemma and they refunded us the total amount we payed for the part! Amazing customer service and the part is great and was SUPER cheap! A fuel pump for about $60 when they are usually in the $300 range. We will definitely be shopping here again!"

modified review This review was modified by laurli on April 07 2015 12:38:08 PM

"Was a good experience for me"

"Received my fuel pump today, for my 96 Cadillac Eldorado . Pump was double packed arrived in five days. Included wiring but wasn't needed as my old cable fit fine. Pump installed perfectly with no issues and car started right up . Pressure tested at 50 psi . No one asked me to write this review . I hope that pump will last a long time ."

modified review This review was modified by chrisrlundberg on March 28 2015 08:11:03 PM

"ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!!!! Ordered $350 worth of parts and was missing 1 set of brake pads I have been dealing with them through email for 2 weeks now and no resolution FYI they have no phone number! I had to postpone getting the parts installed lost 2 days of pay from work. I will never buy a part from them again I don't care how cheap it is. Will be reporting them to the BBB."

modified review This review was modified by Morbidassasin1 on March 27 2015 10:21:21 PM

"I bought an antenna replacement for my 2007 Corolla. The item came fairly quickly and even though it had a different look than the original, it fit perfectly and works perfectly.

I have no issues with AM.

modified review This review was modified by richopp on March 24 2015 02:05:58 PM

"I bought 2 wheel hubs in January 2015 by March 10th both sides were completely worn-out. junk don't waste your money."

"Needed a new door handle and this was by far the cheapest place to get it .... it was shipped out the same day I ordered it and it was free shipping the fastest free shipping I've ever had will definitely buy from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by bashams1991 on February 05 2015 10:26:31 PM

"so I bought a crank positioning sensor for a 97 Chevy Silverado 4 wheel drive and I got the right part and and it was $50 cheaper then the one but I found that the parts stores in my area. I'm pretty happy with my purchase I don't have any issues or problems with the thus far I will be buying more parts from these guys didn't have any any problems and the part is the right part and seems to be good will update with the new review on my next purchase "

modified review This review was modified by Mr.Kittrell on January 29 2015 09:52:52 AM

"Fantastic buying experience, great deal and they shipped super quickly.

I was skeptical like others but, was pleased with the quality. So far the replacement suspension parts I got from AM for my Passat have been working well.

modified review This review was modified by RVA-Jeeper on January 26 2015 10:13:24 AM

"i had a great experience ordering from here. My part was $250 in the auto store, but Here it was only $63. My order came in 3 days... i could easily check my tracking here and UPS tracking. I will Buy all my parts from here...

modified review This review was modified by damontbutler on January 24 2015 10:18:33 PM

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!