Stores > AM Autoparts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review AM Autoparts by clicking a star below.
2017-05-21

Shipping is a joke

"I've used am auto parts several times in the past and wasn't really in a hurry to get the parts. This last time I needed a head gasket set and head bolts. Needed them pretty fast so I paid for 2 day express shipping ($26) here we are on day 4 and still no parts. If you don't need your parts for a week or so go ahead and order. Don't ever pay for rush shipping, you will just be wasting money. Personally, I will never use am autoparts again. Just got screwed out of $26 "

2017-05-09

Cheap parts but refunded without hassel

"I bought a headgasket kit which included air intake , vavle gaskets and other gaskets i used the vavle gaskets and they fell apart when i turned on the car causeing the same oil leak but worse sent them an email and they refunded my money back without any hassels not sure if all the parts are cheap here just be caefrul what you get and what its made out of"

2017-05-04

Good Product

"I bought a blower motor resistor for a Nissan Pathfinder and it was easy to locate the item on their website. After purchase the item arrived on time and in good packaging. Self installed the resistor and now my A/C finally works. Thanks...will use your services again in the future."

2017-04-30

DO NOT TRUST

"I would never recommend this site to absolutely anyone that has seen these ' cheap good deals ' online from them, they scam you in every way possible. They take more money then they should and didn't give me my correct amount of money back when I had talked to my bank. They don't have a phone so you can't contact them to make it easier for them to rip you off, I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to order from here if they want to get ripped off as well. When I went to order something it said the whole time after I had already processed my transaction through that ' error couldn't connect to communicate '. I was never getting my part, I was getting ripped off. I would never recommend anyone to order from here. They have email to contact and that's it and even then they have the shittest customer support ever. They are the last place I would ever recommend . "

2017-04-29

GREAT Experience

"Purchased "2003 Ford Excursion Power Heated Turn Signal Telescoping Textured Black Towing Mirror Pair". The shipping was fast and received it when expected. The quality of the mirrors was great. However, the drivers side mirror was damaged so I contacted their support. They were great and quickly resolved the problem by personally checking their existing inventory to ensure the replacement mirror they are sending me is okay. Will update this once I receive the replacement mirror, but I am very happy right now!

Received the replacement mirror and it was PERFECT. Can't wait to put them on my Excursion, its going to look GREAT!

Chris

2017-04-28

The Game is up...AM-Autoparts

"AM-Autoparts refunded my money as they ought to and said If the part eventually arrived I could keep it . How generous after all the time wasting by myself, eBay and their couriers in the UK...but did AM-Autoparts know more than we did?

After a huge effort on the part of the President of eBay no less from San Jose CA the fuel lift pump finally arrived in the UK...taken from the box and bench tested... the pump contained diesel fuel(Contrary to ICAO Regulations) and would not respond to a 12VDC controlled power source. It clunked once at 3.0 amps. When placed on the vehicle with full amperage available from the 12VDC system-you guessed it- it clunked once and failed to run. Nothing would make it work...

The part carried no official part numbers e.g. GM/ACDelco etc

Speculation-defective component part on CB board(perhaps transistor) in the pump controller

Conclusion-Defective junk.

This part had already been out to a customer in the US at least once(the diesel fuel colour tells all) ; been reboxed and then sent out once more. AM-Autoparts could not have failed to know it was defective because they had already replaced it at least once for a previous customer.

Unless you have time to waste in retirement and enjoy frustration and being bored dealing with shady characters running a shady 'business' GO ELSEWHERE...

Now let us see the next spamming 5 star service 'rating'...though they are now wiseing up and using 4 stars occasionally.
AM-Autoparts your commercial roof has just fallen in get used to the idea....

2017-04-22

rear wheel bearing hub assembly for my 2004 Ford Explorer

"Ordered rear wheel bearing hub assembly for my 2004 Ford Explorer all of the parts came in I got the right parts they were delivered on time and installed fine but I am reluctant to shop from here again because I read such bad reviews from other shoppers. More bad then good. I Don't want to have a bad experience. Guess I lucked up with this purchase."

2017-04-21

No go won't buy electrical parts

"I received a crankshaft sensor in the mail from you guys and it failed right out box. I read reviews of your products and seen people had same problems but decided to buy from your company anyway! My mistake I will not be buying from you again"

2017-04-19

Dont buy!

"Absolutely worst experience ever. Bought a radiator for my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Cost me about 85$. Got the part fast and installed it no problem but within 30 days it cracked and started leaking reallly bad. I contacted or tried to contact an auto parts. Only way to contact is email, there is no phone number or human to get ahold of. They said sure we can refund just send it back! Well cost to send back is over 100$. I paid 85 for the part? I asked them to pay for return shipping and they said literally, "we ask customer to pay return shipping since we shipped it to you". Literally burned me out of 85$ and left me with this price of **** radiator, bought a new one for 100$ and replaced it again. I just threw the other one away. This website is a joke, this company is shady, and really unprofessional. Please please please don't spend a penny here. Go to the next company even if it's a little more expensive. Definitely worth it "

2017-04-18

No hassel returns

"I ordered a part for my daughters car and I ordered the wrong one, entirely my fault. I sent an Email on Friday and had a return authorization in less than 3 hours, I mailed the part back on Saturday, and had a refund on Tuesday. This is the telling point of a great service company. I will do business with them whenever I need more parts. This was not my first purchase, but it was the first I had to return, Kudos folks

2017-03-09

No problems with headlight lenses

"Ordered new headlight lenses for '02 Sable Sat night, had them by Wed. They were manufactured by Eagle Eye lighting. I did not expect OEM quality, and did not want to spend a fortune on this car. But I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the lenses for the price. They fit perfectly and work fine. They even came with headlight bulbs. They were shipped in foam formed boxes and arrived in perfect condition. Ordering was simple, the tracking worked perfectly, and the price was right. "

2017-03-08

Got what I expected - faulty

"After I read the negative reviews on here, I was very reluctant to purchase the part I needed. I ended up taking a chance. I ordered overnight shipping which I did recieve very next day. The Part looked brand new but as I unfortunately expected, it did NOT work. I immediately contacted customer service via email since there is no contact # and a representative emailed me back immediately and honored a full refund without needing the part shipped back. I received my full refund minus the shipping costs after 2 full business days. It's worth just spending the extra $ on getting a brand name part that's guaranteed to work. "

2017-02-20

No problems here.

"I ordered a part from them because it was $50 cheaper than anywhere else. I didn't read the negative reviews until after. I forgot to put my apt #. I emailed them right away since they don't have a #. They emailed me back right way and fixed the address. My order shipped within 24 hours and I received accurate tracking. The part I received was correct. Overall, really good. "

2017-01-02

SCAM!!!

"I made the unfortunate decision of buying a part from them. They advertise parts as being new and in great condition but when you open the box you realize that they stock their shelves with broken parts from junkyards. They don't have a return "policy." If you email them asking for a return, they WILL NOT write back. From reading the many dissatisfied reviews of them, this is a common practice at their joke of a company. The only way to get your money back and let the appropriate agencies stop their sleazy company is to file a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney Generals Office at https://www.eform.ago.state.ma.us/ago_eforms/forms/piac_ecomplaint.action
and the FTC at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-1.

2016-12-26

Helpful and straightforward

"I had a question about an exhaust manifold I ordered off of this company and they replied rather quickly. Their part was straightforward, cheap so wasn't expecting top of the line, had to be filed down a bit to fit but didn't take a mechanic to figure it out. I am a novice with engine repair and found no issue at all with their product; everything came as stated. I have no complaints about this company but do not expect high end quality from them. They're a reseller. Happy to have purchased from them. Also, take into consideration most people only write reviews when they are terribly angry and find it necessary to defame a business in order to make themselves feel better."

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!