AM Autoparts Reviews - am-autoparts.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.73/10 11 reviews

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered parts for a Chevy and VW at the same time. The parts were not the same quality as the parts I had to use to replace the crap I got from AM Autoparts. I'm now out 200.00 and my time which I will never get back. I would never order anything from AM Autoparts. Buyer beware!"

modified review This review was modified by weekendrepaireguy on March 21 2014 11:36:57 AM

"Super hassle. Nine emails to explain to 4 different people why the item description was incorrect. And no phone number! If it were a call that was transferred four times, that would've been aggravating enough. But this was through email, so it dragged on for days and took much more time. Lesson learned: read the reviews and check for a phone number first."

modified review This review was modified by james-fixes-it on January 06 2014 09:36:47 PM

"If you are buying a part from AM Autoparts online or on ebay for a third generation pontiac firebird or chevrolet camaro, whether seat belts, steering wheels, hood liner insulation, buyer beware. They sell incorrect and bad parts and if beyond 60 days (as can happen with restoration projects), you can go fly a kite. Typical passive aggressive, nasty MA, Massachusetts business. Should have looked before ordering. Not recommended for factory or OEM or restoration parts for autos especially for pontiac firebird or chevrolet camaro."

Chatham Automotive

"We are very surprised at the negative feedback left for AM-Autoparts. Our business has purchased parts from this store on multiple occasions. We have always received the correct part, the price has always been reasonable, and the parts always arrive within the time frame promised. - This business will most definitely order from them in the future."

"I placed an order for a muffler. The bundle comes with a muffler, a spring bolt kit, and a gasket. When the UPS guy came to my door he waited for somebody to open the door. I thouht it was kinda weird cuz these guys usually knock once and leave the package by the door. I open the door and figured out why. The box was all ripped up so the delivery guy asked me if I wanted to check the contents to see if anything was missing. And sure enough the gasket was missing. He told me I can refuse the package and they can send it back. Or accept it and UPS will have nothing to do with it. So I refused the package. I immediately e-mailed AM Auto Parts and 2 days later no response yet. I'm gonna file a complaint with Paypal if they don't respond. I'll change my review if they take action."

modified review This review was modified by kingkong88 on July 18 2013 11:16:27 PM

"Co. based company, shipped me a part from Ma. and charged me Az sales tax. Didn't show sales tax on the checkout page until after the final price. Not happy."

modified review This review was modified by bamofo666 on June 12 2013 01:20:32 AM

"OH boy, let me tell you. ordered a window regulator for a 2000 sonata. they sent it to me and it was the wrong one, so i sent it back waited another week and a half to see that they sent the they sent the wrong again! lol I would not do buisness with them. their customer service was terrible. no phone number to call. i thought i was saving money, but definatley wasted my time. Do some research pay the extra 50 bucks for the part from the dealer, you will get the right one the first time in less then 3 days."

"Purchased a electric fuel pump for my Olds Bravada. It lasted 20 days past the 60 day warrenty! Made in China pump! They wouldn't even offer to replace it! Poor company to deal with, foreign crap!"

"I am writing to voice my displeasure in AM Autoparts shipping procedures and customer service. My delivery would have taken 3 days with either USPS or UPS, but am autoparts uses a combination of both and it now takes 5 days since UPS hands the package off the the Post Office for delivery. Example of how this takes longer, my package has been in Florida for 2 days now and it will take up to 2 more days to reach me after UPS handed it off to USPS.

Raising the attention of their Customer Service, you get "that's our policy" instead of an apology.

If you need it fast, good luck. 4 Days inside Florida?????

"just completed my first transaction with AM Autoparts and i couldnt be more pleased.
I placed my order for a pontiac wheel hub assembly on 02/04/2011 and it just arrived on my doorstep today 02/8/2011 shipping was free and my item was inside a plastic bag, double boxed and surrounded with paper packing. and i also had free step by step tracking online the entire time!!!!!!!!!A+A+A+A+ excellent transaction,lightning speed shipping!!
thank you AM AUTOPARTS for a great service!! i will definitely purchase from you again the next time i need parts.

"Bought a replacement corner light assembly for my car. It was well-packed and shipped quickly, and came at a very good price.

The new light matches the original one perfectly, although the quality of the plastic on the *back* looks a little rougher than the original.