Stores > AM Autoparts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10

2016-06-19

Shop here for defective parts!

"I've gone through three blower motors for the AC in my Infiniti in less than 12 months. They've replaced the motor twice, but it took 10 days from request to receipt. That's too long in 90 degree weather. Defective part needed to be sent back each time at a cost of around $20 to ship. So much for saving money. The first replacement motor lasted 8 months. Second lasted less than four months. Third and final try lasted less than 30 miles. Yes, as in about 35 minutes of driving time. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING FROM THESE GUYS!"

This review was modified by Cmunson001 on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-16

OKAYY SO WHATS WITH EVERYONE ELSES REVIEW?

"I actually got everything I ordered in 7 days. I got free shipping and when I had a question I emailed them and they responded the very next morning (i emailed them late the night before) I was worried after reading the reviews I was scammed but I wasn't. If only they had a customer service phone contact I would probably order more often from them, but it is kinda of a suspicious site. Again, I got everything I ordered and it was in great condition. Thanks Am Autoparts!"

2016-06-16

These guys are scum

"I ordered a complete engine that was presented as 2007 model year with 31,000 miles the engine arrived it was a 2004 with clearly well in excess of 100K in addition it was severely damaged on several large castings associated with the sump as well as the water pump this a company willing to completely misrepresent what they are selling to con you into a sale. Why they are allowed to operate in this fashion is total disgrace to our legal system. Like the others who have reviewed this company there has been no attempt to rectify or explain they don't answer emails they pass you around on the phone they don't call you back when they promise to. Thank god for credit cards "

This review was modified by Dcplus on June 16 2016 11:23:56 AM

2016-06-01

SCAM ARTISTS

"I would give this company 0 stars if i could. I ordered close to $300 in parts from them, it took less than a week for my package to arrive, however, when I opened it up it was full of advertisement folders in Spanish for some life insurance company. I dug through the box, and found stuck between some of the folders was the shipping manifest, so it wasn't some sort of an accident. I've looked through reviews, and aside from a few people saying they got the wrong part, I hadn't seen any complaints like this. When I contacted them it took a week for them to email me back, because they don't have a phone number you can call. They apologized for the inconvenience, and said i would get a refund in 48 hours. A week later, no refund. I had to sick my bank on them to get my money back. They still have not replied to my banks requests after nearly 2 weeks. Do not do business with this company. They are not worth it. Seek out BBB accredited sites, and avoid the headache."

This review was modified by cadetmccormick on June 01 2016 08:53:35 AM

2016-05-17

Close but no cigar!

"I ordered a RIGHT tail light (side) Lens assembly for my 2012 Sienna XLE. When it finally came. The light was wired wrong. All the LEDs on the lens would be on when the lights are turned on. That's only supposed to happen when the brakes are applied. When only the outer LEDs are supposed to be on when the lights are on.
I had them send me another part. Thinking this 1st part must be defective. Nope! 2nd part did the same thing. I'm returning both parts for a refund. A good parts company should check the operation before shipping it out. I'm lucky that it's not hard to install it. AM auto should drop this Eagle Eyes vendor. Their wiring is all wrong from OEM.
It left a poor first impression on a first time customer. You've one chance to make a good first impression. And everyone here blew it.
Going to try a different company.

This review was modified by Donaldju on May 17 2016 09:44:55 PM

2016-05-17

DON'T PAY FOR SHIPPING WITH THIS PLACE

"bought a simple switch, needed it asap, was about to trade my car for a new one, wanted everything nice, what ever, paid for overnight at 7:43 pm on a Thursday. and because it wasn't before 5:00 my over night turned to over weekend, got it Monday morning, I work 2 jobs so now I cant do my trade in for another month because there lame website doesn't have a SINGLE WARNING ON IT LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THAT.

this place is sharky and just stupid, priority shipping doesn't even get scanned at the warehouse until 26 hours after purchase

oh and they don't return the money they scam from you on false shipping.

2016-05-13

Total Joke of a Business

"This site was recommended to me, Wish I had searched for reviews first, as a rule if company doesn't have an address or number I stay clear but a friend recommended it as a good place, well I haven't had any luck with them, Ordered parts for Mother-in-laws car ( Lincoln Town Car) received a box with her name on it , invoice in box was for a guy in Ohio and parts in box wasn't for either person's automobile. I don't have much time and patience for shoddy places, I will be contacting local authorities Chelmsford MA."

This review was modified by Elcamino70 on May 13 2016 09:34:49 PM

2016-05-04

Guaranteed Same Day Delivery If Ordered Before 5PM...Unless The Warehouse Gets Backed Up

"Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay, however the warehouse that shipped your Brake Pad & Rotor Kit order is experiencing some delays. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

This the email I received from them. No offer of a discount for my troubles or anything. It will be 11 days before I receive the items. I'll be returning it the same day if it gets to me before 5PM...that's my guarantee!

This review was modified by Jplorenc on May 04 2016 07:53:27 AM

2016-04-13

I like this store

"AM-Autoparts has become my goto place for auto parts. They deliver fast, have an excellent customers service, and the price is right. I recently ordered parts from them, one in particular cost $37.10 at AM-Autoparts when my local junk yard wanted $80.**** for the same part that was used and with no warranty. I can sure afford to wait a couple of days when I save almost $50.00.

One of the parts that I ordered happened to be the wrong part, which was my mistake in ordering. No problem, AM-Autoparts took care of it right away and was apologetic even when the error was my doing.

I will certainly use them again.

2016-03-31

very affordable

"Received coilpacks when promised and worked great on my car. Will use them again"

This review was modified by k-myers on March 31 2016 04:11:28 PM

2016-03-25

Trickey place to deal with

" Being a shop I sourced parts from Am auto several times ,most of the time you get what you pay for : discount auto parts. BUT when you recieve wrong parts , its way off base , completely wrong , apples and oranges wrong . Dont expect to get any replies timely ,e mails go with no respopnse or if you get a reply its 2-3 days not 24 hrs . no telephone support . then the email will basicly tell you its your fault to have ordered the wrong parts ship them back on your cost for frieght . WATCH OUT THIER LISTINGS ARE NOT REALLY VERY GOOD , BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING FROM THEM. wheel bearing for 2005 Mazda 3 : listed as 04- 05 , wrong info, Mazda made big changes in hub & bearing & axle effective 1-1- 2005 & no notes that this bearing will not fit all 2005 are provided on the site . 3 rd e mail finally got response asking for pictures so they can understand . I sent measure ments of the axle shaft and bearings as its completly different design on the 1st email copy and past on the 2nd its 4 days now and still no reply. No offer to make it right or ship the parts back . NO REPLY .I assume that to buy from them you had better be absolutly positive about what your seeing actually fits the vehicle . Have had decent parts,&good parts & now very bad parts sourced from AM auto . BUYER BEWARE ."

This review was modified by monta-motors on March 25 2016 07:25:53 AM

2016-03-16

Volkswagen Passat 2012 Wheel Baring

"Order Number: ADOPOPC04S
Delivery Confirmation Number: 1Z1Y11Y70345427036

I ordered a pair of wheel baring from am-autoparts and received the correct parts and in a timely manner. Great savings!
If I may mention this, the tracking of the parts was very difficult even though we receive an email with the tracking number it has no status update.

Thank you!

This review was modified by blok8000 on March 16 2016 01:42:15 PM

2016-03-12

Good experience

"I had order brakes and rotors and could not really believe the price to be so low. But I order on a Monday and It arrived on Wednesday. My car is running smooth and I told the brake shop to kiss my **** with those insane high price for parts. "

This review was modified by Derrickbad2 on March 12 2016 07:14:27 PM

2016-03-04

THE WORST

"Where to start!?! They sent me the wrong window regulator. reading some reviews I see its not out of the ordinary. I emailed them a complaint and no response. My problem is I can't reuse my oem part due to it being broken. Now I am using a trash bag as a winow and I have some storms about to roll through. If at all please never order from this company and save yourself the hassle. By the way what company doesn't have a phone number to handle customer service. Very inefficient company how do they stay afloat. "

This review was modified by 1234567891011 on March 04 2016 06:25:34 PM

2016-02-24

Empty Box!! This company ****!!!

"Ordered Distributor Coil for 95 corolla,. Received an empty Box with a packing slip. MAIL FRAUd RIGHT? Ordered ignition coil for 01 Celica GT, before I received empty box. Wrong part shipped. It has been 10 days and still have not resolved this. Move on to another vendor AVOID AM Auto,
The star rating below is tricky. I got the empty box in 3 days. I got the wrong part in 3 days. The Cost can't be priced because what use do I have for a part that I can't use??

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!