Stores > AM Autoparts

Customer service: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

2016-12-02

DO NOT SHOP HERE!

"After having the experience I have had with AM I am never referring anyone to this company. The order process, shipping, and delivery was all fine. The trouble came when the gasket kit they sent me was completely wrong. So I contacted customer service by EMAIL (this is THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET AHOLD OF THEM). After exchanging several emails I got tired of jumping through hoops and asked for a full refund. So they sent me instructions to return the kit, and the email said I had to pay for the return shipping since I didn't complete the investigation. Assuming this would only cost $10 or so. I ended up paying $25 for the return shipping. I am a college student and I work full time, I need my car, because of AM, my car has been sitting in my dads shop for the past week and a half. I purchased ANOTHER gasket set from JEGS (it was the right one this time, THANKS JEGS!) After shilling out all of this money, I highly urge people to spend the extra bit of money and buy from a better place than this. "

2016-11-30

zero customer service and terrible tracking info

"First and foremost, no one should buy anything from a company that doesnt provide a telephone number to call with problems. I wish I knew that before I ordered. I tried to track my parts and it showed shipped but no changes in 48 hours. I had to email this company asking about the tracking and why it was taking so long. They replied stating that it takes 48 hours to update the tracking!!!????? what? tracking in this day and age should be instant. At least same day location of the part. Its unreal. Will NEVER order from this company again. "

2016-11-28

HAPPY CUSTOMER

"I ordered a set of coils for my silverado,up to this date im a happy customer.Looking fwd into doing business again pretty soon."

This review was modified by Carrasco007 on November 28 2016 08:05:56 AM

2016-10-29

Bad part

"I got an ignition coil that only lasted less than 24 hours and it blew 5 fuses from there faulty part, I will never order or recommend this dealer ever again!"

This review was modified by baud1990 on October 29 2016 07:54:22 AM

2016-10-16

Had to fight for a refund for a part that was mislabeled on the web

"Received a part that didn't fit my car after EIGHT DAYS for shipping on their "ships the next day by donkey cart" policy. The company wanted me to send photos, VIN numbers, and a lot more unnecessary information. They had their website labeled for the wrong part for my make of car. They sent the right thing per their website but the website is wrong. They have high hassle returns. I finally did get a full refund. Don't shop here!"

This review was modified by temporary23 on October 17 2016 06:56:54 PM

2016-10-08

Great overall experience!!

"I ordered a part for my truck at nearly 1/10th the cost of a dealer and less than a local junk yard quoted me AFTER I spent hours looking for it. My part arrived exactly as promised and I couldn't have been happier. After reading tons of negative reviews, I was surprised to get exactly what I asked for in perfect brand new condition. I am in no way affiliated with am auto parts but since I read all the negative stuff, I figured I should share my experience. "

2016-09-14

2 Star Company

"Ordered a radiator for my Suzuki Aerio. Shipping was fairly fast and the radiator looked new. Noticed one of the brass fittings was leaking after installing the radiator. The fitting had a hole in it and luckily I kept my old radiator and swapped them out. AM Autoparts response was basically I could pay to ship it back and they will replace the radiator. Worthless since the radiator is in the car. Will not order from AM Autoparts in the future."

This review was modified by JWB1971 on September 14 2016 06:56:15 AM

2016-09-08

Buyer Beware!!!

"If you want to throw your money away and then never hear back back from anyone even though you've paid for an item that was never received, these are your guys!

This 'company' is a scam. They don't exist, there's no way to ever get a hold of anyone (phone, e-mail, or other...)

This review was modified by Fbrandt on September 08 2016 06:29:13 AM

2016-09-06

Say what they do and Do what they say!!

"My experience with am-autoparts was great. My order came 4 days after I paid for it and the parts were exactly what I bought. I've seen a lot of negative reviews for this store on here and I'm not sure why. Their prices are unbelievable and the shipping is free. You can't beat that man. I will continue to use this store anytime I need something that I can afford to wait a couple of days for. Keep up the good business practices guys your site is awesome!! "

2016-06-19

Shop here for defective parts!

"I've gone through three blower motors for the AC in my Infiniti in less than 12 months. They've replaced the motor twice, but it took 10 days from request to receipt. That's too long in 90 degree weather. Defective part needed to be sent back each time at a cost of around $20 to ship. So much for saving money. The first replacement motor lasted 8 months. Second lasted less than four months. Third and final try lasted less than 30 miles. Yes, as in about 35 minutes of driving time. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING FROM THESE GUYS!"

This review was modified by Cmunson001 on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-16

OKAYY SO WHATS WITH EVERYONE ELSES REVIEW?

"I actually got everything I ordered in 7 days. I got free shipping and when I had a question I emailed them and they responded the very next morning (i emailed them late the night before) I was worried after reading the reviews I was scammed but I wasn't. If only they had a customer service phone contact I would probably order more often from them, but it is kinda of a suspicious site. Again, I got everything I ordered and it was in great condition. Thanks Am Autoparts!"

2016-06-16

These guys are scum

"I ordered a complete engine that was presented as 2007 model year with 31,000 miles the engine arrived it was a 2004 with clearly well in excess of 100K in addition it was severely damaged on several large castings associated with the sump as well as the water pump this a company willing to completely misrepresent what they are selling to con you into a sale. Why they are allowed to operate in this fashion is total disgrace to our legal system. Like the others who have reviewed this company there has been no attempt to rectify or explain they don't answer emails they pass you around on the phone they don't call you back when they promise to. Thank god for credit cards "

This review was modified by Dcplus on June 16 2016 11:23:56 AM

2016-06-01

SCAM ARTISTS

"I would give this company 0 stars if i could. I ordered close to $300 in parts from them, it took less than a week for my package to arrive, however, when I opened it up it was full of advertisement folders in Spanish for some life insurance company. I dug through the box, and found stuck between some of the folders was the shipping manifest, so it wasn't some sort of an accident. I've looked through reviews, and aside from a few people saying they got the wrong part, I hadn't seen any complaints like this. When I contacted them it took a week for them to email me back, because they don't have a phone number you can call. They apologized for the inconvenience, and said i would get a refund in 48 hours. A week later, no refund. I had to sick my bank on them to get my money back. They still have not replied to my banks requests after nearly 2 weeks. Do not do business with this company. They are not worth it. Seek out BBB accredited sites, and avoid the headache."

This review was modified by cadetmccormick on June 01 2016 08:53:35 AM

2016-05-17

Close but no cigar!

"I ordered a RIGHT tail light (side) Lens assembly for my 2012 Sienna XLE. When it finally came. The light was wired wrong. All the LEDs on the lens would be on when the lights are turned on. That's only supposed to happen when the brakes are applied. When only the outer LEDs are supposed to be on when the lights are on.
I had them send me another part. Thinking this 1st part must be defective. Nope! 2nd part did the same thing. I'm returning both parts for a refund. A good parts company should check the operation before shipping it out. I'm lucky that it's not hard to install it. AM auto should drop this Eagle Eyes vendor. Their wiring is all wrong from OEM.
It left a poor first impression on a first time customer. You've one chance to make a good first impression. And everyone here blew it.
Going to try a different company.

This review was modified by Donaldju on May 17 2016 09:44:55 PM

2016-05-17

DON'T PAY FOR SHIPPING WITH THIS PLACE

"bought a simple switch, needed it asap, was about to trade my car for a new one, wanted everything nice, what ever, paid for overnight at 7:43 pm on a Thursday. and because it wasn't before 5:00 my over night turned to over weekend, got it Monday morning, I work 2 jobs so now I cant do my trade in for another month because there lame website doesn't have a SINGLE WARNING ON IT LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THAT.

this place is sharky and just stupid, priority shipping doesn't even get scanned at the warehouse until 26 hours after purchase

oh and they don't return the money they scam from you on false shipping.

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!