• AM Autoparts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Worst place to buy auto parts. Customer service is Complete IDIOTS. DO not buy!!!"

"I had a great experience with this company. I ordered my part on Mon and received on Wed. It was boxed and wrapped with bubble wrap. I will use them again in the future if I need to find another part. "

This review was modified by asims1976 on June 25 2015 04:19:00 PM

"Just about the worst vendor their is. They have NO customer service. They will send you a incomplete item and then act like your a dick for asking for the parts you need to finish the install.

This review was modified by czars on June 21 2015 02:51:26 PM

"Six-coil set ordered. Three were the correct coil for my engine. Three were totally wrong..wrong geometry, wrong sealing mechanism, wrong electrical contacts. I installed three good ones and tried to return the incorrect. 1. Asked for VIN (given to place order) 2. Asked for part number (they scan to ship). 3. Asked for pictures to show difference...(I gave detailed description). 4. Asked for picture of all 6 together (would cost 200 to remove intake manifold to do this) This is beyond ignorant! What a run-around"

This review was modified by MickeyDonEllison on June 15 2015 08:13:27 AM

"Excellent customer service and delivering as they promise .....i have a couple years buying from this company and 'till this day i have not been disappointed....thanks AM Autoparts keep improving and doing your best every day ..........JJ"

"Bought a replacement fan from them via eBay guaranteed fit, claimed that the adapter came with with the assembly. The whole reason I purchased from them is because the adapter was the piece I needed to make the part fit. They shipped without the part. I contacted them via email and they stated due to low stock they didn't have the adapter and if I could find the piece local to send them a pic of receipt they would credit me back cost of part. I found part from Napa did as requested sent photo then they asked me to send photo of OEM fan and their fan to confirm they shipped correct item. So I did as they requested and asked for an eta on refund, to which they replied they were having their quality department looking into it. I waited about a week and after no response I resent email questioning my refund, again they asked to confirm how many blades were on OEM fan. At this point its been two weeks and I feel I'm back to square one I give up on the promised refund and have come to accept the fact that this is just a poor company who make empty promises and ship guarentted fit parts that in the end they do not take responsibility for what they ship. I sell on eBay as well and am a firm believer in describing items exactly as they are and if I make a mistake I fix the problem like an adult, if this results in you having to take a loss then you take it and make sure it doesn't happen the next time. Hopefully you have not came across this page because you have had a bad dealing with this company but your here making sure your preventing afuture bad dealing with this company. Whether they are hit and miss with the reviews one thing is always solid and that is trustworthyness and this company is definitely not trustworthy. You say "take a pic of missing part and we will refund you." Well then that's what I expect. Not to wait on your quality if you even have a quality. "

This review was modified by rob1223 on June 08 2015 04:43:20 PM

"I'm not writing to vent about how bad AM Autoparts is, but my one recent experience with ordering through this vendor was negative. The lack of correspondence, the charge and credit a day later, followed by a story about my cancelling the order via a gmail address, not associated to me, and according to google, doesn't exist,...has the earmarks of struggling with being organized and honest. The only correspondence after the original order, was in reply to my inquiry. I was replied to with their being sorry for the error, and I may re-order at my leisure. I checked their sight to see that the same part ordered six days earlier was now $77.95, 1999 - 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly
Availability: In Stock Ships Within 1 Business Day
FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!
Part Number: AM-21806963
List Price:$321.26AM Price:$77.95You Save:76%as opposed to the original order confirmation via my real email:
Order ADXPWOE01S from AM Autoparts
AM Autoparts Customer Service (service@am-autoparts.com)

5/01/15

To: lon.r.miller@hotmail.com

service@am-autoparts.com

Dear Lon Miller:

Thank you for shopping at AM Autoparts! This email is to confirm that we have received your order.

Web Order: ADXPWOE01S
Order Date/Time: May 1, 2015, 7:57 pm (EST)

Billed / Shipping To:

Discount: $0.00
Delivery and Processing: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $46.85

"Just ordered for the first time and had an excellent experience. Not sure what happened in other cases. The communication was perfect, item delivered on time in perfect shape. Plus they saved me about $20 over another shop. I'd certainly order from them again!
thanks.

"Ordered ignition coils, for half the price of any other site or local store. Parts came as it said. I emailed AM Autoparts about receiving the item and they answered within 24 hours. The free shipping was great and the short time time it took to receive them was even better. I will absolutely order from AM Autoparts again. "

This review was modified by taryn.giddens on April 24 2015 08:27:02 PM

"I ordered the one Honda Accord upper chrome grill from AM Autoparts.com they charge me $32.00 it's ok.. Than they send me whole plastic bumper. It was wrong item. I try to contact them they don't have any customer service number, I send e-mail non succesfull.. DON'T BUY ANYTHING from AM Autoparts.com
Best results for all buyers; AMAZON!! the best.

This review was modified by kaya_aslan on April 23 2015 04:33:02 PM

"Had an issue with a part I ordered and could not get anyone to contact me. LOUSY LOUSY service!
No one is there to resolve any issues and what they have is maddeningly slow.
Claims of not having customer service staff does NOT translate to savings for customers.

This review was modified by smashlynn on April 07 2015 06:35:08 AM

"An amazing company! We ran into a nightmare with our package and the USPS store. They were being really difficult and refusing to help or even show compassion for our situation. We alerted AM Auto Parts of our dilemma and they refunded us the total amount we payed for the part! Amazing customer service and the part is great and was SUPER cheap! A fuel pump for about $60 when they are usually in the $300 range. We will definitely be shopping here again!"

This review was modified by laurli on April 07 2015 12:38:08 PM

"Was a good experience for me"

"Received my fuel pump today, for my 96 Cadillac Eldorado . Pump was double packed arrived in five days. Included wiring but wasn't needed as my old cable fit fine. Pump installed perfectly with no issues and car started right up . Pressure tested at 50 psi . No one asked me to write this review . I hope that pump will last a long time ."

This review was modified by chrisrlundberg on March 28 2015 08:11:03 PM

"ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!!!! Ordered $350 worth of parts and was missing 1 set of brake pads I have been dealing with them through email for 2 weeks now and no resolution FYI they have no phone number! I had to postpone getting the parts installed lost 2 days of pay from work. I will never buy a part from them again I don't care how cheap it is. Will be reporting them to the BBB."

This review was modified by Morbidassasin1 on March 27 2015 10:21:21 PM

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!