Stores > AM Autoparts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

2016-01-07

"Ordered set of iginition coils for 02 jaguar s type. AM save me over 800 bucks compared to my mechanic ordering parts. Did my research and best price for my parts HANDS DOWN! Parts arrived in timely manner even thru the holidays! The parts saved my jaguar from being a driveway ornament! Will definitely do business again!"

This review was modified by Krisclusive on January 07 2016 04:53:56 AM

2015-12-23

"almost 10 years on eBay and this is the absolutely the worse company to deal with. purchase 2 of the exact items 2 different transactions. the first transaction a coupon was never applied so i asked for that transaction to be cancelled. 12hours later first transaction was cancelled like it should have. Company ships one of the items out but attaches the tracking to the first order. Refunds me for the second order. I contacted them saying they screwed up and refunded me for both orders and that i wanted to make sure i was getting a item and wanted to make payment. Company says its ok, and that would receive the item in 2 business day/ The day its to be delivered they reroute the package and won't work me in trying to get a payment. Absolutely worse company. They wasted my eBay coupon of which is no longer good and would have saved me $28"

This review was modified by djshadow21922 on December 23 2015 11:33:53 AM

2015-12-15

"Seller sent the incorrect part, purposefully (due to overselling). They refused to refund shipping cost, refereed me to eBay in order for them to receive partial return on their investment. Be warned AM Autoparts is not in business to service its customers. "

2015-12-12

"Part arrived on time, looked good. Failed under two years. A wheel bearing should last 100,000 miles. These lasted less than 14,000 mi. Still listed on ebay and dangerous junk. My problem is only with the part sold, could be returned for another but who in their right mind would put these in again. Video of the worse of the bearings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RWu7fCwIyg"

2015-12-05

"This was by far the worse service i have ever gotten from a so called company.I asked for a refund thru email since the dont have a phone within the first hour of purchase.I had to communicate thru email for over several days and kept getting the same response that we can refund your item but they want me to pay for the shipping to send it back.I told them i had ask for a refund within the first hour of purchase that because of there slow response thru email that they had shipped it was not my fault.When you order some thing from any company you can refund it immediate and will be able to purchase what you want but not with them and i must say who ever is running the emails is how can i say this special special.I do not recommend ordering any thing from them it's not worth the hassle to save a few bucks."

This review was modified by Mr.Reynaldo on December 05 2015 11:28:56 PM

2015-12-04

"I have ordered 3 different times from AM. Each time with no problems. Two separate orders for headlight assemblies. Very good prices and products. "

This review was modified by Tinker366 on December 04 2015 11:09:35 AM

2015-11-28

"I had a great experience. The distributor was out on my Nissan Pathfinder. I looked around, and AM was almost 1/2 off the price I found at other dealers. I was nervous about some of the reviews I saw, but decided to take a chance (even those who weren't happy said they could get a refund). The distributor was sent out in less than a day, and it was in my hands in 4 days (plus there was the Thanksgiving Holiday in there). The distributor was in pristine shape - and worked wonderfully. I didn't have to contact AM Autoparts about anything - but their emails to me (and the tracking through their website) all were everything that could be expected. I would definitely use them again."

2015-11-13

"Avoid, Took 3 days for them to process order and ship so don't expect them to ship same day and get your part in 3-5days more like 7-10days. Now, after waiting the extra time, it's the wrong part. They have no phone number listed and email turn around time is longer than 24hrs. They want me to pay for return shipping after sending me the wrong part. AVOID AVOID AVOID"

This review was modified by LyleSmash on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-09-29

"DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered a brake rotor and pad kit for my car and received parts for completely different vehicles!!!! I attempted multiple times to contact them and they refused to reply whatsoever. Terrible products and terrible service. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!"

This review was modified by Chrismorgan95 on September 29 2015 02:42:16 PM

2015-09-20

"gmc envoy window regulator installed motor and cable making clicking sounds, trying to return it 4 day later they still need more info and pictures and i have to pay for shipping for a $38 part that cost $15 to ship. so after the 6th day of emails and wasting my time i trashed it and order some were else. so i am out $38 for wasting my time"

This review was modified by leepaul on September 20 2015 08:36:54 PM

2015-09-14

"Pros: Ordered a pair of front end struts for my corolla and they are great. They are sturdier than the stock and ride great. Fantastic deal for $145.

Cons: Communication could have been better. The tracking link they gave me for the order did not work.

This review was modified by Cable_8 on September 14 2015 05:48:01 PM

2015-08-03

"Worst place to buy auto parts. Customer service is Complete IDIOTS. DO not buy!!!"

2015-06-25

"I had a great experience with this company. I ordered my part on Mon and received on Wed. It was boxed and wrapped with bubble wrap. I will use them again in the future if I need to find another part. "

This review was modified by asims1976 on June 25 2015 04:19:00 PM

2015-06-21

"Just about the worst vendor their is. They have NO customer service. They will send you a incomplete item and then act like your a dick for asking for the parts you need to finish the install.

This review was modified by czars on June 21 2015 02:51:26 PM

2015-06-15

"Six-coil set ordered. Three were the correct coil for my engine. Three were totally wrong..wrong geometry, wrong sealing mechanism, wrong electrical contacts. I installed three good ones and tried to return the incorrect. 1. Asked for VIN (given to place order) 2. Asked for part number (they scan to ship). 3. Asked for pictures to show difference...(I gave detailed description). 4. Asked for picture of all 6 together (would cost 200 to remove intake manifold to do this) This is beyond ignorant! What a run-around"

This review was modified by MickeyDonEllison on June 15 2015 08:13:27 AM

Share AM Autoparts's store rating

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AM Autoparts is not a merchant member
AM Autoparts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!