Stores > ALLHDD

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review ALLHDD by clicking a star below.

2017-06-15

Excellent as expected

"All the descriptions of the equipment and images were 100% accurate. Very satisfied with our purchase.

Many are concerned about ordering a 'used' piece of equipment and in some areas we are too. For this purchase, ordering used made sense and the pieces really did look like they were new. Saved us hundreds off dollars.

Thank you ALLHDD.

Happy IT Support Specialist

2017-06-05

This site is the best

"This site is the best I used it to purchase a laser jet printer and everything was made easy for me because the website setup is so convenient and I had a lot of options to choose from that way I was able to find exactly what I was looking for... thanks "

keep hope

"when i was a child my friends tell me that i will be a bad man because always i have problems with him or with family members also teachers. one day i saw somthing who has changing my life, my mind , it's steve jobs , this special one had give me reason to work hardly but with happiness and now i I have achieved my dream it's to be a programs developper .
This was my short story tell me about yours and thank you .

2017-06-04

Its an amazing and reliable site

"Ive had amazing experiences with this site. The delivery time is fairly fast, costumer service is reallly quick and the prices are low. Ive bought a lot of items here and all of them have been delivered! I would definetely recommend this site. Would definetely buy more!"

Surely a good site

" My friend told me about using ALLHDD. He said that he was very satisfied. He told me that product was shipped as described and delivery time was reasonable, which is for most of us the most important thing "

2017-06-03

best possible

"i love your site sir because my freind tell me is good so please contiuned like this Sir and good job."

2017-06-02

this store is the best store i have ever used, i didn't find any problems in using it for buying. It is best prices .

"I've bought a lot of items from it and did't meet any problems with it."

Nice Place!

"One of the best sites for shopping with a really good customer service, I really recommend it.!"

Received already opened items

"Received already opened items when they were supposed to be new. Sent an email to the company with no response."

2017-06-01

Pro

"Professional and reliable."

2017-06-01

I have positive experience with ALLHDD .

" I had one of the best experiences ever."

Fast international shipping

"Fast international shipping i ordered my intel i3 processor and received it exactly with the given shipping time (2 weeks after buying), verefied U.S company with official, original and guaranteed products aswell Intel, Samsung, Amd.
What i wasn't completely satisfied is the high price but it's ok concerning this excellent service wich i highly recommend it to anyone looking for best tech shopping sites

2017-06-01

Good

"it is very useful really. And best price."

2017-06-01

Late responce, delayed shipment, tons of followup were made

"Late responce, delayed shipment, tons of followup were made"

PERFECT !

Getting the quote was a little slow, but once I received it, placing the order was fast and simple. The product arrived as promised and was packaged very well. No problems with the drives. I have been very pleased with the ordering and pricing I've received from allhdd.com. This was my 2nd order and am sure there will be more in the future.

Share ALLHDD's store rating

ALLHDD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ALLHDD is a merchant member
ALLHDD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.