AI Computers Reviews - aicomputers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.00/10 32 reviews

AI Computers is not a merchant member
AI Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Wow, is all I can say i can't believe some of the stuff people write here. I had ordered 3 pc's from this company about a year and a half ago or so, or perhaps almost 2 years, now, and i was very happy with then. I then ordered a as my son calls it a custom gaming rig for him after my good experience. I was going to go at alienware but, they're prices are just too high for the same stuff if you know what i mean. We had nothing good to say about this company, and the only reason i'm posting here, is i was going to buy a few more pcs for my company and i couldn't find the site, so i did a search and found this site. I guess they went out of business which i think is too bad, cause we only had good experiences with then, and i did some reading online, sounds to me like the only people with problem had to do with some finance computers and from what i read online, that company went defunct, and left a.i standing holding all the customer complains. i also read that they made good on all deposits as well, and that is what caused them to close their doors. Oh well, i guess i'll have to do more research here for another computer site."

Rating 8/104/5

"I've heard good things and bad about this company. I saw their good review in Pc Gamer where they won a PC GAMer editiors choise award, and I thought that speaks for itself. All my friends love my pc, and wanted one too, but I guess they closed up shop, and are out of business. I've honestly had no problem with my PC, and i've been very happy. I had to call tech support once with help setting it up, and they answered all questions and seemed very professional to me. As far as these people who post here, who say things like, they hope they die and use profanity, well all I can say is, if everyone in america had such a bad attitude about things, and profanity was the answer, we'd end up being not a world power. again, i was happy, its too bad they've closed up shop. "

"$650 down the drain. I hope some one kills you you motherf**king con artists. "

"Well lemme tell you something about aipcs or aicomputers or artifical intelligence or whatever they call themselves now. I ordered a system with them a very very long time ago. Sent them a money order and guess what I never got a computer... never got my money back. I have called these people over 1000 times sent in a claim form contacted the bbb and the new york attorney general.... still nothing and now their phone numbers do not work and the mail i was sending them every day deamanding my money is comming back to sender so if you have a way to reach them by chance id much appricate it. DO NOT buy from these companies they are frauds!!!!!!! There are hundreds of forums that will tell you the same most people with little or such as my case no resoulution... i was the first to complain on the bbb website they couldnt help me and now there are over 100 complaints. It was always the emails were down or the power outage in ny a few years ago or the phones being down... sorry mr lambros (thats the one that always answers the phone ... youd think that more than one person would do that... and thats if you can reach them) why is it that the phone is busy 24 hours a day ???? and now its disconnected scared that you might be had??? Better watch yourself im sure that jail is in your future."

"Can you spell S-C-A-M
STAY AWAY from this fraudulent place.
NO reply to eMail's in over a Month
NO working Telephone #

STAY AWAY !!!

"In this instance, the deals WERE too good to be true. The got|apex forum thread covers this ad nauseum, but the aicomputers site is shut down and none of the orders from late April onward will be fulfilled. I'll give them a tiny bit of respect for cancelling my order and not charging my card early in the process after several cancellation request emails. Even then, they took action yet never ever informed me directly. Not even a one-word email response. In the future, I'll look for a good solid history and a clean BBB file before I buy from a small player again. "

"This company is a complete scam. I was lucky-- All I lost was 3 weeks of time, waiting for the company to keep their word and send me a computer. After all was told, I had no computer and had to change my credit card number to avoid any unauthorized charges. Again, I was one of the lucky ones, but it was still an infuriating experience. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY."

"I placed my order on the 27th of April and have heard nothing. It is now May 18th and they have yet to respond to a single email and their phone has been busy (or off the hook) the entire time.

There is an entire forum (over 28 pages last count) over at GotApex.com discussing the terrible service that this company has.

The sad thing is, I need this PC for a guy at my company. I wouldn't buy anything from these people ever again.

"I thought that this deal was too good to be true. As it seems to be the case with everyone else- I received a confirmation e-mail right after I placed the order. I have yet to hear back from anyone at this "company". There are no functioning phone lines. No one replies to e-mails. This is extremely frustrating!

Are they allowed to get away with this?

"Shuttered their doors, yet still did promotions and sales. No contact via email, phone, they didn't have a legitmate address, etc."

modified review This review was modified by toecheese on May 27 2004 05:35:23 AM

"avoid this company. all phone lines return busy signals or do not answer. e-mail inquiries are returned as "undeliverable". fraudulent at worst, criminaly inept at best. save time, money and angst. shop elsewhere."

"During the three weeks after placing an order I was unable to contact them even once. No one contacted me either. E-mails went unanswered. The forum on Gotapex.com has the full story of the events with these guys."

modified review This review was modified by mabramo on May 14 2004 02:43:02 PM

"I also ordered during there 50% off sale for the AI4300 system.

It has since been two weeks. I have gotten no response via email or via phone.

This is unexceptable in terms of service it looks like they have gone of out business.

I will not ever purchase another system nor will I recommend due to not being able to get ahold of someone.

I read the latest comment about the phone lines being down but to not have a plan to have some phones lines up while the process of xfering phone lines is kind of moronic to say the least.

Also if this was the case would have been nice if they would have sent a letter to all customers letting us know.

So in summary there prices are not that great, but the 50%off sale was pretty sweet deal, but I will never give them my business nore recommend them to anyone.

" I purchased the A.I 4300 64 system on April 27 when A.I had thier 2 day 50% off sale. The total price was $530 which is a great deal for a AMD 64bit 3200+ 1024 MB ram, 120 GB Seagate HD etc.

I order stating I would pay with a money order. I wanted a few days thinking AI would email the confirm. # and payment info, but no email came. I tried emailing 3 times and called twice a day for 5 days, but no answer to email and only a busy tone on the phone.

Finally after about 10 days, A.I. responsed to my email.:"

We have had some tech issues with the phones, and email due to some deals we had
running the last few weeks, have been tremendous. Due to the phone system not
currently functioning, the lines in effect do not roll over, that is why the
phone is busy.

Orders are scheduled to start shipping out later next week, and the week after.
Typically it takes about 10 - 12 business days for orders to build and ship.
Due to large volumes the last few weeks, a few business days have been added to
the list.

Please rememeber business days do not include Saturday or Sunday.

The a.i Team
www.aicomputers.com
+ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACo-
1.800.775.4010

+ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACo-
Please keep in mind our phone systems are being upgraded to a T1 connection
phone and will be down for a few days. The phone server system is is on
backorder a few days. Very sorry for any inconvenience. This is being done to
better serve the customer.
+ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKgAq-

Right now I'm waiting to see what happens.

modified review This review was modified by agentmodel on May 21 2004 09:50:37 PM

"A friend and I both placed orders on the 28th. Like everyone else we got the confirmation but, nothing since. It's a good thing I have not sold my current computer yet. NO answers to phone or fax. Anyone know if these guys are being closed down or if we'll get our orders?"