AED.com Reviews - aed.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.86/10 83 reviews

AED.com is a merchant member
AED.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"The staff at AED.com are very helpful. A minor hiccup in my order was quickly resolved and there was followup to ensure everything was satisfactory. I would happily recommend them to any person or organization who is looking for an AED soloution.

I particularly like the fact that through their re-certification program, individual consumers can more readily afford to acquire an AED.

"The AED was exactly as advertised. Delivery was exceptional fast and the device arrived in excellent condition."

"I am very pleased with my AED.com experience. Shipping was really really quick. My AED shipped out the exact same day I placed the order. I also really appreciate the follow up call. This company has excellent customer service and I will definitely order from them again! "

"A great company! Easy ordering and quick shipping. Everything came as ordered. I will order from them again!"

"Overall, Very Pleased w/ Product Purchase. Keep up the Great Customer Service."

"Website was very easy to navigate. Customer service was knowledgeable when I called with a question. Order was delivered fast and even the back ordered item was delivered a lot sooner than they had anticipated. Great overall experience. "

"I am very happy with my DXE Medical experience. I was glad to find this company as I was having some issues with other companies who were back ordered on items much need at our university. DXE medical had the items on hand, great prices, and delivered quickly. The great service was such a shock that when i recommended the company to my superiors they could not believe the prices. now we have placed a large order and look forward to the continued quick service"

"I received excellent customer service when ordering our AED supplies. The price of supplies are comparable or better than that of other companies. Thank you for your excellence in customer service."

"I thought the information was very informative snd it seems you have some excellent products"

"AED and instruction manual provided by DXE Medical met my expectations by providing a clear straight forward instruction manual and an AED with a simple design. The wall cabinet has included the company name and number for easy accessibility. I feel confident having this AED available in my school with a sales department willing to answer any questions I may have."

"Excellent Product, fast shipping!"

Rating 8/104/5

"They forgot to install the alarm in the cabinet before they shipped it. When I called to let them know, they got right on it and sent the missing part overnight. Great customer service!"

"Very pleasant experience. Sales people were very helpful."

"I am very happy with DXE, they worked hard to meet our needs in our budget. Thanks for the all your help. Will do buy from them agian."

"The AED was as expected and we were even given an upgrade for free when ours was backordered. Thanks!!"