Stores > ACWholesalers.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review ACWholesalers.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-08

Great customer service

"I purchased an item but never received it due to UPS. I contacted the seller and voiced my concern and they worked diligently to correct this issue. They definitely look out for the customers. Thank you!"

2017-07-26

Best Price Fast Delivery

"I ordered 2 mini split AC units with heat pumps from ACWholesalers.com. After hours of research I found the best quality for the money on ACW's site. Expecting a 2 to 3 week delivery on my 2 units, I was surprised when they showed up at my door in 6 days. WOW!
In the future I will shop their website first.

2017-07-26

Good experience

"Order was shipped quickly, and we'll packaged. Good price also. Thanks"

2017-07-22

Unit was not tested before delivery.

"When installed the outside air fan did not run. I thought that the problem might be that one of the energy saving features was not working properly so I called a technician who is trained in the latest HVAC technology. The technician I called in to help traced the problem to a broken crimp connector in one of the power leads to the fan. The problem became obvious when he pulled that connector apart. The spade part of the connector stayed inserted in its receiver in the other half of the connector when it was pulled apart. Only the crimped part if the spade was left in its plastic housing. Since the technician didn't have an insulated 1/4 inch spade connector on the truck I agreed to let him cut off both halves of the connector and install a butt connector which has worked perfectly since that time. "

2017-07-19

Solves problems. Makes dreams work.

"We are first time buyers of a gas & electric split system. Considering how large of an investment replacing a system is, it can be overwhelming to research the best fit system for a home; however, the customer service team at acwholesalers.com is fantastic. They are very knowledgeable and also worked very hard to ensure we were happy. We experienced a worst case scenario, discovering preexisting damage to the brand new unit after installation. Though the contractor hired to install the unit was able to fix it, I spoke with the customer service team about the situation and they went out of their way to credit us for the extra parts and labor required to fix the unit with no questions asked. It was the best experience I ever had with a customer service team. I highly recommend acwholesalers.com. Great company. "

2017-07-18

Terrible Experience

"I’m not going to take the time to write out my experience with their facility because I have wasted HOURS on the phone so far, but I will say this – it was absolutely horrible, and I was lied to by their salespeople and their “supervisors”. I spent over $3,000 with their company and they belittled me and called me a liar over a $100 item I needed to return. Absolutely horrible business sense on your end. I was specifically told by their salesperson over the phone that I could order multiple line sets of different lengths and return them with only 2 stipulations, that it was not used, and still in original packing. Well, when I tried to return them I was told it needed to be within 30 days, no exceptions. When I explained the situation they told me that they are not responsible for what their salespeople say. WHAT?!

You’ve lost a customer. Totally immoral business.

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2017

A rep from ACWholesalers.com, Customer Care Expert, has responded

“Hello GdZilla-81675,

Whether before or after a purchase, our company has a definitive commitment to making sure that our customers’ experience is an enjoyable one. In addition, we do not tolerate any of our representatives creating a confusing or misleading environment.

We would like to apologize and we understand your frustration regarding the long hold times, as this is summer we are experiencing a large volume of calls and we are working to resolve these issues.

I reviewed your order and noticed that your order was delivered to you on Wednesday January 25th and you called into place a return on June 13th. Our site terms for return state:

“To set up a return for unused / not installed product(s) purchased, first make sure that your request is within 30 days or less of you receiving the product(s). Secondly, request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) either online (see Return Merchandise Authorization section below) or calling us at Toll Free 1-866-631-6389. If you are returning a product because we made an error in your order, we will promptly send you the correct item at no additional cost, and we will schedule and pay for return shipping. Please contact our customer service and advise of the incorrect item received. “

We hope that these issues you have experienced do not change your opinion of our company as a whole as we treat every customer with the utmost respect and strive for the highest customer service in the industry but we also do respect how you feel.

Regards,
Mike

2017-07-14

Third Purchase

"Great online purchase with no glitches. Every order I have made with this company has been a great experience."

2017-07-14

fast service great prices

"i ordered two minisplit units and the condenser to go with it. they arrived faster than i expected and were extremely well packaged. all units arrived in perfect condition. we were able to save a lot of money by buying through AC Wholesalers. "

2017-07-07

Pretty Bathroom Light/Fan

"I wanted to shop local for our bathroom light/fan. After very poor customer service at two local stores, no selection at big box stores we searched the internet. Luckily we found the perfect one at ACWholesalers for the best price. It was shipped quickly and delivered solidly packed. Very happy with our choice. Thanks ACWholesalers. "

2017-07-05

Great products at a fair price

"With quick shipping and good updates of status along the way this was the second time I purchased from ACwholesalers.com. I have been happy with both purchases. I would purchase again in the future. Thanks. "

2017-07-03

Totally disappointed

"Told us the a coils were hard to get and waited several months when it arrived it was damaged and they suggested we fix it ourselves And have it leak tested . The top of the box was covered in dust like it was sitting in a warehouse for a long time ! Wow ! "

2017-07-03

Great Products at Great Prices

"From the start only the best things to say about my dealings with ACWholsalers.com Very knowledgeable staff and easy to talk with. The products arrived in perfect shape and worked great as expected. I would and will recommend them to my friends and family every opportunity I have. Thanks for a wonderful customer experience!"

2017-07-02

Fantastic Experience

"From the website through delivery, the entire experience was excellent. Communication was timely and appropriate, packaging was superb, and delivery was within the promised time frame. Lift-gate option for delivery was very welcome at a very fair price and I feel that the price was fair as well. I don't have enough good things to say, and I will definitely be a return customer. Thank you!"

2017-06-26

LIARS

"they said online everything was in stock and nothing was , they had me on hold for 30 mins while they messed around trying to find out why and gave some BS answer on why it says IN STOCK on their website. DONT NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE you wont get your items timely or possibly at all. "

2017-06-23

Never again!

"Never again will I buy from this Distributor! I wish I had seen these reviews before I placed my order. I too was given 2-3 days for shipping. 10 days and 2 calls to customer service to cancel my order, and it now shows that it finally shiped. To cover their behinds, they have listed my order date as the date it shipped (lie), and tracking numbers aren't valid, so I can't find out where it is."

Share ACWholesalers.com's store rating

ACWholesalers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ACWholesalers.com is a merchant member
ACWholesalers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.