Stores > ACityDiscount
  • ACityDiscount

8:30AM - 5:30PM EST (M-F) - 10:00AM - 4:00PM EST (SAT)
      404-752-6715
      404-755-9972
      support@acitydiscount.com
      404-752-6715

Voice your opinion! Review ACityDiscount by clicking a star below.
2017-06-05

TERRIBLE

"We were sent a wrong valve, so far it has taken well over a month and to no avail. We were lied to by customer service numerous times . We will never again order from this company. They screwed up the order, and I believe they have no intentions of making it right. I have wasted many hours on the phone with their customer service with them only telling me lies of tracking numbers for the part and the tracking numbers are Bogus! "

2016-05-13

Oh man the selection!

"I was able to outfit my whole restaurant from one place - with the exception of some custom made booths. The website was pretty good but I had a few questions so I called them. I was impressed with the amount of information and the custom package I was able to build and the sales guy, Robert was super helpful."

2015-08-05

"Ordered a Turbo Air Fridge from them. They promised prompt delivery. They were ultimately 2 weeks late from when I ordered it. They delivered fridge TWICE in the wrong color, and the third time they failed to deliver on a truck with a lift gate, which was established multiple times over that I needed one. I had to refuse delivery 3 times! They promised to get it off the truck and into my store for me the final time, and once again failed to do that! Their customer service was awful. I was patient and understanding as possible and just asked that they make it right. All they would do is give me a $300 in store credit, to which was unsatisfactory to me as I want nothing to do with them. The customer service manager would not call me back, and still will not. Horrible experience with this company. Do not buy from them! Not worth it!"

2015-03-13

"Ridiculous. This company and their delivery company would not take responsibility for delivering a broken freezer. Refrain from using them as they will lie, cheat and end up stealing your money. The customer is always wrong at Acitydiscount."

2014-09-24

"This is one of the most reputable stores I have ever purchased equipment from. I had purchased a used freezer from them and ran into problems with it two after purchase. One call was all it took and the issue was handled to my great satisfaction. Purchases on the internet are really iffy at times, but I am very comfortable with ACityDiscount for future purchases. Thanks ACityDiscount for all your help."

2014-09-09

"After receiving my vertical cutter from ACity, I noticed that water poured out of the motor when the unit tilted. When we got our power hooked up to the unit and turned it on, it made a horrible sound. We contacted ACity, and they said to call a certified repair house. We did, and when ACity got the estimate, they blamed us for the problem. They claimed that we destroyed the unit after only running it for about 4 seconds. Their "technician" said he checked it out before it left the warehouse. If that's the case they need a new technician. ACity says I tore the unit up and there is nothing they can do to help. Please save yourself the heartache and do not shop at ACITY."

2014-05-12

"We ordered 2 of these 3 Ring Gas Commercial Stock Pot Burner 18" Range w/ 6" Legs back in 2011, it was excellent purchase worked so well from past many years and still working like new. few of my friends did order for their restaurants and they are happy with it. i will definitely recommend this to everyone who is looking for this kind of product

2013-09-22

"Fast shipping, great price, good communication. That's everything you want from an online shopping experience. Didn't test their customer service though."

2013-02-28

"They sent the broken part it took sometime but it's fixed"

2012-11-27

"ACityDiscount is A+ in my book. Rudy was very patient with me as I asked a million questions and changed my mind several times. He answered with the utmost knowledge and promptly found the answers to the questions he did not know. He offered money saving solutions and was very kind the whole time. I will definitely buy from ACityDiscount in the future!"

2012-11-20

"Good preesennce and always popping up only they dont tell you about the add on for "packaging" that can greatley increase the cost of the product "

2012-11-18

"Purchased a star 24 in radiant char grill from A City Discount,works well,good price and received great, service at A City Discount."

2012-11-17

"Very fast shipping! Very pleased so far,hope my husband enjoys it!"

2012-11-14

"Price was Excellent; Service & Delivery unbelievable. Shipped & Received @ my door On 10/31/2012. Even with a Hurricane just hitting our area. "

2012-11-12

"I found ACityDiscount to be very easy to use. They were the best price of ten other stores I looked at for the same product. They delivered the Microwave as promised quickly,on time and in great condition(as one would expect). I will definitely consider using them for future purchases."

Share ACityDiscount's store rating

ACityDiscount is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ACityDiscount is not a merchant member
ACityDiscount does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!