• ACN

"the install of the internet and phone was good "

This review was modified by titancycle on March 22 2015 06:51:28 PM

A family friend set up this digital phone service for my Grandparents, because it was cheap (at first). After a little while the rates went up. The service quality is really poor. Frequent outages and slow speeds, which would be acceptable at the low prices. But after the prices went up, they cost about the same as Verizon FiOS.... so of course I switched them over to Verizon.

After terminating service with ACN, there was a remaining balance of something like $5.00 because the last month they still had to charge us service usage, taxes, etc. even though the service was already terminated.

This was annoying, but not completely ridiculous or unreasonable. I went online into the account and paid the remaining balance with my credit card. After paying, my credit card information was saved into the account, with no option to delete or remove it (as you should, and usually are able to do, with legitimate companies that save your CC info).

I chatted into customer care, who basically told me that no single person in their company would be able to remove the credit card information from my account for me, but that it will not be charged without my authorization.

Just really poor quality of service all around, not only the internet and phone speeds & quality, but the way they conduct business, their website, everything. Everything is really bad quality and just having to deal with them briefly left me feeling annoyed and unprofessional.

Share ACN's store rating

ACN is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ACN is not a merchant member
ACN does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!