• Rating 3.00/10 32 reviews

ABCink is not a merchant member
    ABCink does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ABCink contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"ABCINK-A
To Me
Jan 14 at 9:22 PM

Dear customer,

If you want to change another card, you need to email us the card information: card #, phone#,billing address, card code,3 digit security code and the expirate date of the card.Thanks.

Any questions pls feel free to contact us.
-Ann
Customer Service Representative

**Please include all prior email correspondence in your reply so that we may better serve you and provide you with a more timely response.

REALLY?!

"Bought HP C8721WN (HP 02) Remanufactured Black Inkjet Cartridge. Clogged and ruined both my printers. Stay away from ABCink."

modified review This review was modified by highgforce on April 27 2013 05:31:27 PM

"Very bad Quality. I have ordered other re manufactured inks before but this time I bought four of them and two of them are defective and they wont take the responsibility or guarantee saying that it is more than 6 months old. Who is going to use all the inks in 6 months it is ridiculous. I wont order from them again even if it is free."

Rating 4/102/5

"I've orders a few times from ABCink before and never had a problem or needed to return. Their ink quality was never great, but for my needs it was fine. In my last purchase I ordered various colors and black. The black is super faded and barely readable unless you set the quality to high. The colors are not true to what they should be, so the printed pages color ends up looking bad and faded. I wouldn't recommend this ink to even print a newspaper. By the way, every time you order ink from them it's a different manufacturer, so a purchase there is a role of the dice. This time I got G & G. Blech..."

"Bad customer service, don't buy more than what you need. They offer refund or return, they will turn you down even only exchange. I had been order from them more than 6 years. They can treat loyal customer like that, it proof even worse with the new one. I will never do business with this company any more. They are not very cheap with few dollars for the original one, you will have better protection & service. "

"I always ordered toner cartridges from them but their return policy will make it my last order with them. Made a mistake and ordered a drum unit instead of the toner cartridge. An hour after i got the item delivered i got an RMA number and was told about a 15% re-stocking fee. I've never heard of being charged a re-stocking fee on an UNOPENED item!! "

"ABCink is the same company as Meritline which has terrible service. I have ordered a couple times from them and the only good thing you can say about them is they are cheap in price. I ordered compatible Canon Inkjet cartridges that were no good and leaked all over my printer. Some were only half full of ink. They sent me replacements and they were bad too. Finally I wanted a refund after trying to make it right. They wanted to charge me for shipping back the bad cartridges they sent me. I just bought a couple cartridges from ABCink and the shipping and processing is horribly slow. It took them 3 days to even ship my order. Communication with them is useless they don't answer emails and can never give you a delivery date. They sell cheap cartridges of inferior quality that may or may not work. Their customer service is horrible. Why would anyone buy from these people? Unfortunately I didn't know ABCink was the same as Meritline until after I placed my small order. We will see if they get it right this time since it's impossible to cancel an order. Do not buy from these people to save a couple bucks you will be sorry!!!!!"

"Ordered at least 3 times from ABCInk.com. On all these orders the merchandise:

- shipped within 1 business day
- arrived well packaged and in excellent condition
- item count and type were correct (commendable due to the variety of bulk-order options they offer)

Have not had to return any items or contact customer service.

Their web site could use some improvement in tracking order history.

"Order from them before and they are ok but keep getting emails from them. The unscribe link does not work on their page."

Rating 4/102/5

"VERY SLOW TO RECEIVE ORDER... Ordered placed on Jan 3rd, 2010. Today is Jan 11th and still have not received product."

"Great price with free shipping, item arrived in 4 days via Fedex. Will definitely buy from them again."

"Their email return service sucks big time.

I ordered this package, that was for my printer. When the ink come inand it was time to change the cartridges out, on the color we were fine, but the black was NOT.

Sent them several (5) emails asking them to get back to me to rectify the problems and to date they have yet to anser any of my emails.

Then have the nerve to send me more advertisements for their products. That will not happen here if they can not even satisfy their customers with their previous orders and make them right.

DO NOT ORDER FROM ABC INK, they DO NOT answer emails or satisfy their customers.

"Very slow to ship. Not much on customer service, I sent emails and got nothing that looked like a live body on the other end.

I'm glad the ink works OK, I'd hate to have to need an RMA or worse.

The ink is 'repackaged or refilled' ,,, that's my opinion..
You can clearly see a band of scotch-tape that covers what looks like a glob of glue. Indicative of a canister that was refilled.

I will not use this service in the future unless there is a better way to ship at a price I can live with,,, but it's not very likely!

JRG
Central New York

"Quick fast and easy. The price was so much lower than all the other companies out there I just don't get it! I had to email to ask why the part number was different than the original manufacturer and got a response late in the evening on that same night. Very pleased with my purchase and equally happy with the price and speed of the delivery!"

"Terrible experience. Company blamed me for their poor product. Refused to refund me when the cartridge I got lasted under 200 pages (rated for 3000), saying it was empty. Guess it was almost empty when I got it. Do not buy cartridges here - they are scam artists with defective products."