ABC Warehouse Reviews - abcwarehouse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 1 reviews

ABC Warehouse is not a merchant member
ABC Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"I purchased a new remote start at ABC Warehouse and had it installed by one of their professionals. The advertisements say if you buy a remote start there the installation is free, but that's only if you buy one of the cheapest models that doesn't have door lock/unlock capabilities. I'd expect the products with that feature to be pricier, but they charged an extra $40 to install them on top of the initial price!

As for the remote start and the install I am quite pleased. Even though I chose their second cheapest model I have yet to find the limit of the range. I've started it through a window and across a filled parking lot from 200 yards several times. I've started it inside a hospital through many walls and thick concrete when my vehicle was parked in an adjacent parking garage. It's been three years since the install and I have not had any problems with the starting unit or the vehicle. My only want is that I wish the battery in the key fob lasted longer. Other than that I wish I had done it years sooner.