"I purchased a new remote start at ABC Warehouse and had it installed by one of their professionals. The advertisements say if you buy a remote start there the installation is free, but that's only if you buy one of the cheapest models that doesn't have door lock/unlock capabilities. I'd expect the products with that feature to be pricier, but they charged an extra $40 to install them on top of the initial price!

As for the remote start and the install I am quite pleased. Even though I chose their second cheapest model I have yet to find the limit of the range. I've started it through a window and across a filled parking lot from 200 yards several times. I've started it inside a hospital through many walls and thick concrete when my vehicle was parked in an adjacent parking garage. It's been three years since the install and I have not had any problems with the starting unit or the vehicle. My only want is that I wish the battery in the key fob lasted longer. Other than that I wish I had done it years sooner.

"I purchased a new HDTV set from ABC Warehouse in Brighton, MI on Wednesday, Nov. 25 - the last day of their pre-Thanksgiving sale. The salesperson assured me that the price offered at the time was the lowest possible price they could give me on that TV. However, the next day (Thanksgiving), the same exact TV was listed at $80 below what I paid, and it was not a Black Friday sale price. Today (Fri.), went back to the store and they refunded the difference in price.

I'm happy that ABC refunded the price difference without any hassles, but a little miffed that I wasn't told the TV would be on sale for a lower price the next day. I don't believe for a moment that the salespeople do not know what and when their store's sales will take place. It would have been a simple matter to tell me the TV would be on sale for a better price the next day - I would have purchased it the next day without the hassle of returning to the store to seek a price correction.

Overall I'm pleased that I received such a good deal, but very wary of ABC Warehouse and their sales tactics.

ABC Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ABC Warehouse is not a merchant member
ABC Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!