• ABC Toys & Gift

"They very conveniently stamp their receipts "No Refunds, Exchanges Only within 5 Days, NO EXCHANGES ON BROKEN TOYS" and sell at kiosks during the holiday rush. Of course, if you are giving their toys as a gift, you can't try it out. Surprisingly, they don't work, and the day after Christmas, the kiosks are gone and you are left with toys that never worked. I have tried contacting the toy manufacturer, but no response yet. The credit card company was called and we are disputing the charge - that seems to be our only hope. Avoid these holiday kiosk fly-by-night rip offs."

"I already reported my order as fraud, I had the same experience, credit card charged before order was mailed, now I cannot contact anyone. My credit card company assured me this "Janette" character will not get away with it. They are looking into it and the credit card company is crediting my card and going after her account."

"The company was terrible at corresponding with me on the status of my order. They did not return any correspondence through their website which said they would answer back in 24 hours. I then got tired of waiting for them to respond to me so I cancelled my order and demanded a refund. Within an hour I got an email stating that a full refund was sent back to my credit card. I am still waiting for that refund. Now, when I try to visit their website, it does not exist any longer. The screen just goes blank. I try to email them through the various emails they provide and the emails bounce back saying that they were bad email addresses.THIS IS DEFINITELY FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"The website is no longer working. The e-mail is dead. I have been charged for a product that I never received. No other information is available. Ripped me off for 51.98. Do not trust."

"The store charged my account before shipping my item, which I still have not received since I ordered. Also, their website does not have any contact information and the email address in the confirmation of my order is a bounced email address."

Share ABC Toys & Gifts's store rating

ABC Toys & Gifts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ABC Toys & Gifts is not a merchant member
ABC Toys & Gifts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!