• Rating 2.22/10 9 reviews

A1-4 Electronics, Inc. is not a merchant member
    A1-4 Electronics, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • A1-4 Electronics, Inc. contact information

"Wish I had read these reviews 3 days ago. I ordered a shredder that to my delight is the same one I'm replacing, the order page said shipping would be determined & I would be e-mailed with that amount & they would not ship until I accepted the shipping cost. I didn't smell a fish because I thought they were just having trouble with the button you click on for shipping....never heard so 2 days later t ried to get live chat, it's always closed, I can't even FIND a telephone # but after getting to this site through Google I have a feeling I"ll never hear from anyone. So I don't k now if I'm going to have a charge on my credit card or not, but I will dispute it if I do & will order somewhere else. Why do these types of a-holes walk the earth??? No surprise the red message above says a14electronics does not participate in monitoring feedback..."

"This company TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! I placed my order in May 2012, I called them after 28 days because nothing got delivered. They said was on back order, then 2 weeks later the Lathem Time Clock was defective! Called them for 3 days trying to contact them, on the 3rd try someone from INDIA said to call the "manufacturer". The products they sell are sold "as is" and I had to contact the manufacturer. TOTAL DISREGARD FOR SERVICE! Headquarters in the Atlanta, talked to someone in INDIA??? I will put a stop to my credit card, how is that for service? "

"Received the product but cannot contact customer service. On hold for over 10 min on 3 separate attemps and when dropped into voice mail the message just says that it is full and disconnects you. The online chat is not functioning. Email produced a response 2 days later but ask for the same information that I had attached in the original email.
What's going on?

"I ordered a cash box and is very satisfied with the item I purchased and the service."

"Placed order over month ago. After second week of still not having shipped it, I became to try to contact the company via e-mail and telephone. All calls went directly to voicemail, and no response was ever given. After a month of no response and no change in my order, I tried to cancel the order, and was only successful when I threatened to call the Better Business Bureau."

"My favorite electronic shop! Best customer service! will buy again"

"Terrible customer service. Placed an order on Nov. 30. After the initial confirmation, I never heard from them again. After calling twice and emailing them once, I finally got in touch with customer service rep on Dec 16. I was told at that time that my order was on back-order until March! I Promptly cancelled the order."

"I placed an order on August 26th, and received a confirmation email immediately which stated:

"The shipping will be emailed to you after the order is shipped."

But I never received any email from them. On Sept. 2, I sent an email to customer service, asking to follow up, didn't hear. I called their phone number (at 2 PM EDT), and there was no answer (no answering machine). I tried using their live chat on their website, but it says:
"Thank you for your interest. We are currently not logged into our chat software, however if you leave us a message below, we will get back to you as soon as possible." (Again, at 2 PM EDT)

Just completely unresponsive

"DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found the air conditioner that i needed on the A1-4 electronics web-site, so i decided to order it.i called and asked a clerk for the fastest way to ship this product. he told me: "order it online". i chose 2nd air shipping for $411 to recieve the item as soon as possible. i called again and explained, why i needed it so soon. he said he would call right back, he never did. i called again, and was told to leave my number and they'd call right back. they never did. the next evening (there goes my 2nd air extra cost) i received an e-mail, saying the item was out of stock till january 9th. i decided to order it from another company, but a1-4 electronics took my money already out of my account! they refunded days after my order, and it's still on hold with pay-pal.
i'm extremly frustrated with this company and theyr rude employee. when i called back to complain, the clerk told me, that he didn't remember me calling him 3 times!
very unprofessional!