• Rating 0.00/10 6 reviews

A1A GiftsOnline.com is not a merchant member
    A1A GiftsOnline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • A1A GiftsOnline.com contact information

"I was excited to find this site as they listed many items that where out of stock on the other dropship companies I use. This should have been a warning to me. I got three orders for items they stated on their website were in stock. I submitted my orders, paid with PayPal and waited for the tracking numbers, and waited, and waited. On the fourth day, yesterday, I visited their website to find it no longer exists. Thankfully I had paid with PayPal, I have submitted my disputes, and I know from past experience my money will be reimbursed, but my reputation as an online store took a beating. Having to write to three people and refund their money for merchandise I could not supply looks bad."

"A1A GiftsOnline.com Wholesale Gifts & Collectibles what a joke! When you order from them, they take your money right away and then you do not hear from them again! After several weeks and many e-mails later you get a out of stock notice from them and then if you have threatened to start a dispute through pay pals they will refund you money. This place is a hassle and defiantly not worth my time. It is irritating for me because SaleHoo promotes this company. I am going to file a complaint with both salehoo and pay pals as to why they keep them as a client.

"I ordered an item from them and they were supposed to dropship it to my customer. Not only did they notship the item, they kept my money. I contacted them several times and no one contacted me back at any time! I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN!! them "

"Ordered 1/27/12 a handful of items to see what the quality would be and turn around times,etc, before placing a larger order.I became concerned after a week after I ordered,when I tried to track the order by order number they gave me,and it came back no such record of this order.Of course they debited my account immediately when I ordered.Luckily I paid thru Paypal,so after 10 days, when I still couldn't track the order, and two emails and a phone call went unresponded to,I opened a case with Paypal.They refunded my money immediately,which was good.Interesting that they could respond to Paypal right away,but not to their customers.Wouldn't do business again.Beware."

"I was very excited to utilize this wholesale vendor for many of my products. Unfortunately I had issues with my very first order. After paying for the service (it was an urgent order at that), and trying to contact them to ensure that my order would go out on time, I had the most difficult time. Their customer service is non-existent. I checked the 'status' in my account daily and according to their policy it updates around 3-5 days later after being processed. I sent four emails - no response! I sent a fax - no response! I called their customer service number - all it is an automated message that tells you the fastest way to contact them is through email and then there is a beep to leave a message. Well, you guessed it... no response!
My package finally arrived (it was too late to go out, I ended up going to a retail store at the last minute to get the gift UGH) and only had ONE of the items that I ordered! So of course I tried contacting this company again to no avail. Then the day after I got the one item (which was 8 days after I ordered), I received an email saying the other items were not in stock, and I should receive my UPS tracking # shortly! Well it was too late at that point as I had already received the UPS package!
I am removing all of the products that we were going to sell through this vendor. I tried contacting them from the first date I place the order (12/6/11) and got the one response I finally did get on 12/14/11. What a disappointment. A1A you need real customer service. I am taking my business (several thousand dollars a month) elsewhere.

"Bad Communication, Bad Service."