"SCAM ARTISTS!! See other fraud/ripoff report/scam sites for the real deal on these crooks.
They took a lot of peoples money and never delivered.
They had the BBB logo on their website, but the BBB in Jacksonville FL states they ARE NOT ACCREDITED....due to the fact they ripped off so many people and will not/would not respond to the BBB when they attempted to contact them to resolve the complaints.
These people are out and out thieves!

modified review This review was modified by bodegabayjoan on May 18 2013 12:33:29 PM

"Placed the order for RETIRED MODEL - MARBLES DAMASCUS CROWN STAG HUNTER.
Soon received an email that the item on my order has been discontinued from all of the suppliers and consequently has been removed from the seller web store. I checked back the website and the item was listed but the price went up from $16.99 to $54.99. Very nice seller...

"Ordered an umbrella and it arrived with the handle cover ripped. Their return policy promises a full refund, so I shipped it back. No refund or e-mail for two weeks, so I e-mailed about refund status. The seller then refunded the item cost but says they won't refund shipping either way even though it was their mistake and their return policy says they will. Their logic? I should have requested they inspect the merchandise before shipping it!

Update: I sent one last e-mail to the owner. He examined things fairly, apologized, and refunded the shipping as I had requested. He then offered to send my next offer with free shipping.

I think my order was a simple mistake. When the situation was clear, they made things right again.

modified review This review was modified by bryan11 on March 10 2011 04:47:34 PM

"I won't be buying from 888KnivesRUs.
The Reasons Are:
1 - 888KnivesRUs deleted an order BEFORE explaining that the item was out of stock.
2 - 888KnivesRUs contacted me to recommend that I email you to determine stock availability BEFORE placing an order (is there some reason the website is inaccurate?)
3 - When I emailed 888KnivesRUs to ask if an item was in stock, I got no reply.
4 - I tried to make a second order when I received a discount code from 888KnivesRUs, but I was unable to apply it to my order. I therefore canceled the SECOND order.
I then gave up on ordering anything from 888KnivesRUs, until I got an email from someone – “Lisa V” – asking if I wanted to ‘reinstate’ the first order. Lisa’s records showed that I deleted the FIRST order, the one that 888KnivesRUs deleted. Lisa obviously confused the two orders.
At first I just said “no thanks”, but then I thought that she may actually want to know how screwed up their system is, so I sent the above list of reasons.
Here’s the kicker – any normal company would have responded with “gee, sorry you had a bad experience, we’ll look into the matter”. Instead, Lisa V (a Vice President of the company) wanted to ARGUE about the matter, saying it was my problem, not 888 Knives R Us! At first I thought ‘surely not’ and sent copies of the emails I’d sent to & received from 888KnivesRUs. Then she wanted to argue about what the emails said! The Really Bizarre Part? This woman killed a whole day arguing with a customer WHO HADN’T COMPLETED A PURCHASE. In closing, Lisa V said she is “just a business owner getting through the rough economy. Educating customers along the way.” And I thought she wanted to make a sale; silly me! So if you want an Education, definitely try 888 Knives R Us.
I checked after the fact and discovered this is evidently Standard Operating Procedure for Lisa V and 888 Knives R Us. You can also find more (from other people) about 888 Knives R Us on the ripoff report and YouTube.

888 Knives R Us / 888KRU is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

888 Knives R Us / 888KRU is not a merchant member
888 Knives R Us / 888KRU does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!