"I ordered 6 throwback jerseys and sent a check for $429.94 which was cashed July 5, 2006. I never received any jerseys, nor did I receive a refund. The owner called me a thief and a bastard on ripoffreport.com .I am still out the $429.94,almost 2 years later."

"I regret that I purchased a jersey from 818jerseys thru Paypal which they accept. I've seen better looking stuff at Wal-Mart. I emailed and complained that I did'nt like the quality and all they said was they would exchange it. I told them that the pictures are misleading because what you see in the picture is not what you get, but something much cheaper.Of course they didn't respond. I would definately pass on these folks. "

"I first tried to purchase a jersey on their website, but received an email saying that they were experiencing difficulty with their credit card processing. I tried to contact them via phone and emial at least 5 times with no success. The email recommended printing the form and mailing it with a check. I did so and the check was cashed on September 21st. The website promises that the shipment will go out once the payment has been processed and should arrive in 7 days or less. It has not. It has been 11 business days since the check was cased. No one will return my phone calls or emails."

"I have a scan of the cashed check, no invoice was ever recieved, the check was cashed January 3, 2005. No product was ever recieved, no communication from 818jerseys has been recieved. they were removed from their ISP shortly after the check was cashed and have recently come back online. they do not answer email or phone calls. No investigative officials have been able to help me yet. Basically this is a fradulent company that will take your check and cash it and not send a product in return. I will be glad to change this review if the situation is resolved to my satisfaction. See other ratings at ripoffreport.com.

Update 1/20/2007 - yes, 2 years later. Owner of company contacted me via ripoffreport.com posting and did provide a complete refund and a complimentary jersey (not the one I ordered as it was out of stock).

modified review This review was modified by reedsr on January 20 2007 08:24:14 AM

818Jerseys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

818Jerseys is not a merchant member
818Jerseys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!