• Contact: cs@6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

" ITS A SCAM!! Ordered a pair of shoes at a price that was unbelievable. Shipped in a timely manner, however upon arrival shoes were not in size ordered, and they don't have correct size to replace. Customer Service was condescending. Now I have no shoes, missed out on reasonable deals on other sites. Don't believe they had correct size to begin with. Now I have to go out of my way to ship them back, and wait up to 30 days for a refund."

modified review This review was modified by rockybuilder541 on September 17 2014 08:58:52 AM

"6pm is AMAZING I am thrilled with the experience I have had with them. I recently purchased a north face jacket and it was a little too big so I requested that the product be returned.. I then call customer service and told them that my product might arrive after the 30 day return limit.. The man asked me what my order number was and then said out of curtesy I am going to mail you a shipping label I didn't fully understand him he told me that it was in my email but I had this email so I carried my self on to ups and then told them I needed it shipped to this address he asked if the company gave me a return label so I ended up paying $9.90 for shipping I then justo randomly go and see if they had Received it and it said view shipping label I thought that now that I sent it would delay the process i called again and I think it was the same person that answered and he said ok I alerted your account I will refund you the $9.90 he asked me how much I paid and said your refund is in so on top of that I got my money back..., they are AWESOME best CUSTOMER SERVICE POSSIBLE. "

modified review This review was modified by Randa251 on September 16 2014 06:30:35 PM

"I have ordered from 6pm several times and have always been satisfied with their products and services. However, I recently had the benefit of working with them on a particularly disastrous case and they came through with flying colors.

I was attempting to return several pairs of shoes, which FedEx was supposed to pick up from my doorstep. They wouldn't tell me when they were coming, so I just had to leave the box on the stoop in the middle of the city.

Unfortunately, the box was stolen before FedEx ever came. 6pm managed to refund me the entire value of all the stolen shoes with no questions asked. FedEx was not nearly as helpful, even though it was more their fault than anyone else.

modified review This review was modified by ajherring on September 15 2014 02:32:33 PM

"i bought kids shirt and short set but they sent me just the shirt , they should respect the customer , but they not

modified review This review was modified by MohammedO on September 14 2014 10:49:55 AM

"Purchased $122.50 worth in 2011 but did not like what I received so returned it in my expense. I've done many online orders so I completely trusted them to process the return so didn't check if the refund was issued after sending everything back. After 8 month or so as I was trying to order something else, I went to my accounts page and on the history, account showed Return In Progress which means they never processed the refund. I contacted them many times but still no refund!! After many emails of back and forth and calls, I gave up. Don't order anything from them unless you are going to keep it. It's a real shame!!!"

modified review This review was modified by haejung on September 11 2014 07:16:21 PM

"Do NOT order from this website! I ordered an X-small but they sent me a Medium...was trying to charge me return shipping fee even though THEY messed up. Very unprofessional-there were no receipts or any paperwork inside my package...Avoid this website, and save yourself the hassle of having to return items "

modified review This review was modified by KrisKris620 on August 26 2014 03:53:50 PM

"I am buying often at this store and never had any problems. Prices are great, very quick and free shipping. Will definitely buy again and again."

modified review This review was modified by ritaku on August 18 2014 02:13:52 PM

"Listen, I am a college student and I want designer brands with a nice price tag. THIS SITE IS NOT A SCAM. I was very sketchy at first, but once I made a $150 with brand new products and great shipping speed. I feel in love, and decided to buy at least 2 more products in the past month alone. This company is great and I cant wait to wear all of my shoes. GIVE IT A TRY!"

modified review This review was modified by Spartanslozo on August 16 2014 08:45:02 PM

"Do not purchase from this vendor. If you need to return an item, shipping is on you and it will cost approx 1/3 of what you likely paid to buy it."

modified review This review was modified by Catlax205 on August 08 2014 03:27:10 AM

"BUYER BEWARE!

Ive done 4 transactions with 6pm.com two were headaches and major issues! I called to get an update on my order I was informed they didnt know what was going on. Waited on hold for 15 min for him to come back with the same thing, nothing.. He said they would figure it out and call me back in 7-10 business days. I said "That is unexceptable just give me my money back" he said " Sir that will take 10 business days as well" I asked for the manager. Was then informed he was on another call and I would get a call back.. No call.

I've wasted more than an hour and a half on the phone betweeen both issues.

Save yourself the headache purchase from AMAZON.

I will never again do business with 6pm.com. I would pay more and purchase elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by RUBENVHERR on August 04 2014 04:16:33 PM

"I had previously bought a North Face Oso L/S Hoodie from here and it came in the best condition. It's true the packaging wasn't the best but, the hoodie was just fantastic. I ordered a pair of Pink UGG's afterward, and when they arrived I was expecting to see the older model, but it was one of the recent models with the security tag and everything. It was perfect! So far so good 6pm . Will be shopping there again very soon! :) "

modified review This review was modified by Sweetmary729 on August 02 2014 04:47:55 AM

"I've been working overseas for years. This 6PM.com has been an all-out life saver and a blessing. I order their incredibly discounted shoes, and they ship them via USPS to Afghanistan -- FREE! I'm able to order shoes & stuff for my family back home in Texas, too. The best thing yet -- these people have replaced items that inadvertantly got shipped to Afghanistan when they were actually needed in Texas. Yes -- 6PM.com replaced & re-shipped these items for FREE! They have great customer service agents, great prices, great selection, you name it. You simply can't find a better place to shop online."

modified review This review was modified by vegastexan on July 08 2014 07:39:14 AM

"BEWARE RETURN SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. I ordered Nike golf shorts, which seemed reasonably priced, discounted, however the sizing was completely off compared to other golf shorts I bought. I attempted to return this to find out shipping cost more than what I paid for the shorts!! the company requests shipping back in the original box (which is a bit heavy & bulky).

As if I haven't learned my lesson, I gave them another chance. I bought a chemise and some undies which both dropped in price right after I purchase them. The undies haven't yet shipped. I just wrote requesting for price adjustment. Will await their response & will be back for input!

modified review This review was modified by Whytakingachanceagain on June 29 2014 05:27:50 PM

"I am a Very Happy with this site. I ordered two pairs of shoes on Monday and received them by Thursday afternoon, of the same week. I also got them for a discounted price. I don't understand why this company had such bad reviews. I will keep buying from 6pm.com and Highly recommend it to everyone."

modified review This review was modified by ZumbaBetty on June 20 2014 12:28:00 AM

"I am a first time buyer from 6pm.com. After reading many reviews I was not sure that I wanted to buy from this seller. But, I am so happy I have decided to give it a chance and I have to write a very positive review. Found what I wanted on line, (not easy. shoes are from different country), the price was extremely appealing, ($63 compare to $150!!!) and buying was easy. I placed an order on June 12, got a confirmation email, and today is June 17, and I am wearing the shoes! The shoes were packed in the original box, inside regular mail box, and 6pm even send me a coupon for shampoo and conditioner with samples. The shoes are exactly what I wanted, and if I had not been happy, I could have used the return instructions attached to the box. I recommend this seller, and certainly will but again!! "

modified review This review was modified by Nalayim on June 17 2014 05:58:27 PM

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!