• 6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.09/10 3.09/10

"I ordered a pair of shoes and a shirt from 6PM.com and received everything in a timely manor. Unfortunately the shirt was not the same as the one pictured on the website. The shirt on the website shows white or light grey stitching but the one I received has a neon yellow stitching.

After going back and double checking the order, 6PM sent the shirt I ordered but the website was displaying an inaccurate image. Since the cost of the shirt was reduced so much, it wasn't worth it for me to pay to return the shirt.

The shoes were delivered as promised. Unfortunately with shoes, a size 12.5 with one shoe manufacturer is not the same size 12.5 as another. I had to eat the return shipping cost for these and order a pair in my size.

The shipping and return processing were fast. The purchase was refunded to my card within a day of 6PM receiving my shipment.

I will purchase from 6PM again but will pay a little more somewhere else for free return shipping since shoe sizes/fit can have such a variance.

"I've ordered lots of shoes from 6pm.com, they have free shipping , the shoes come quick and they are affordable!"

modified review This review was modified by gemqueen on March 23 2015 03:06:00 PM

"Ive ordered from Zappo's many times in the past, and have never had any problems. When I heard about the sister site 6pm, I felt sure I'd get the same great experience... NOT!!!!!! I ordered 2 pairs of shoes both by Vince Camuto, One a boot and the other a open-toed bootie.. when I saw them I though wow, one pair left in each and both in the size I needed, felt lucky. The shipping was fast which was impressive but when I opened the boxes, I noticed that the bottoms looked new but the leather on the actual shoes didn't.. They were both light in color so I figured, since I got them at such a good price I'd just try and live with it.. When I tried on the first pair, I could barely get my foot into the right shoe which was weird because both shoes said 8 1/2.. The second pair looked a little discolored, I was so pissed off that I returned both pair at my cost. The shoes should have been damaged out, but low and behold, they put them back onto the website. I looked to see if this was a irregular reject site, but the there's nothing on there that confirmed my notion. I saw a couple of item today that I wanted to order but Ive had a bad experience, the quality for me is not there. I'd rather pay $20-$30 for better quality.. Bottom line is that I will never, ever ever ever order from 6pm again. Sorry for the rant.. "

modified review This review was modified by Leesh39 on March 22 2015 02:20:39 PM

"6pm.com has inexpensive shoes but does not pay for returns, even when they send the wrong item. Also, I bought some Steven Madden M-ignytes and the top eyelet on one side broke after my 4th or 5th wearing. Cheaply made.

Website was easy to use, but I'll stick to Amazon and the like.

modified review This review was modified by athorpedo on March 11 2015 06:47:11 AM

"I have excellent experience with 6pm, for years ordered great deals, wondering how do they do profit to offer such low prices for such quality stuff, and yet to ship it within 2 days, love 6pm!!! "

"Ordered from 6pm eight times since 2013 and I am satisfied with the orders I received so far. They all come in a timely manner. I ordered UGG boots, Nike sandals, PUMA flats, and ECCO dress shoes for my husband. They are all in the right sizes, color and in new conditions. Love the deep discount and I just placed another order yesterday. Hopefully they will send me the correct item despit the many negative reviews. "

modified review This review was modified by Babyblublu on March 03 2015 04:15:20 PM

"I ordered a faux leather jacket a few days back from 6pm.com. I was a little nervous after reading the reviews but I'm glad I took a chance. The jacket is gorgeous. The sleeves were maybe a inch too long but it is really not a big deal compared to how beautiful the jacket is. Just read the size chart and take a chance. I'm so happy I did."

modified review This review was modified by jg1989 on March 05 2015 04:33:16 PM

"I have ordered multiple times from 6pm.com, actually twice this week. The order I placed on Monday was delivered by Wednesday, and the order I placed on Wednesday should be delivered by the end of the day today (Friday). I am very pleased with this website and deals that it provides on quality items. "

"I got exactly what I ordered..a purse. I got it in 3 days as promised. I love it. I had priced shopped around for the same item ...I got...a great deal."

modified review This review was modified by iosdelight on February 25 2015 06:24:07 PM

"BEWARE!! UNSAFE!! NO CREDIT CARD SECURITY!! HIGH RISK!!

- I would like to warn everyone NOT to shop here because they have NO card security and DO NOT verify their payments!! I ordered a bag here but I accidentally entered the wrong credit card number (blame autofill) being my boyfriend's card number by mistake with MY BILLING INFO. I never input his address or information (which you are supposed to do every time you order something online to verify the card) but somehow the order STILL went through!!???? After realizing my mistake I tried contacting them the same day less than 3 hours after placing my order to fix my mistake, however they said that they I could not change the payment method because it was already processed!! WTF.

So in a nutshell.. They DO NOT VERIFY your credit card, which is extremely unsafe!! They also do NOT cancel orders (I placed it less than 2 hours from contacting them and they said it was already "too late") and it seems as if they do not care about their customers. This means that if you have your card stolen, and someone tries to purchase something from them with your stolen card, then 6pm will allow them to with their own address!! High risk for identity theft??? I THINK SO. BUYERS PLEASE BEWARE!!!

"Well, I just received the shoes I ordered for the second time. And again, the size is wrong. I will never order from this company again. "

modified review This review was modified by elainegreensboro on February 24 2015 03:34:44 PM

"I really wish I had looked at the reviews BEFORE ordering from 6pm.com. I ordered a pair of jeans. Like another reviewer here, I received a completely different color, style, and size from what I ordered (received size 18 when I'm a 6, dark wash when I ordered light, straight leg when I ordered boot cut). The style, size, etc. is clearly noted on the packaging, so there must be absolutely zero quality control in order fulfillment. When I called, of course now they're out of what I actually ordered. So now I have to spend my time boxing these up and sending them back, AND the woman on the phone tells me that I won't have to pay for the return, like she's doing me a favor?!? And tell me it may take several WEEKS for me to receive a refund???? Never again. "

modified review This review was modified by hlg22 on February 19 2015 08:06:58 PM

"I ordered a pair of jeans in size 26. I was sent a completely different pair of jeans in size 25.

I did call their customer service number and they did give me a return label so I did not have to pay for the return. The rep was very nice.

However, this is not my first problem with 6pm. I highly doubt I will shop with them again. It's just too aggravating.

modified review This review was modified by SherylR on February 12 2015 09:29:19 AM

"What a nightmare to deal with their return policy. Never will I order anything from these people. I think this company is a sham, be very aware of them. I have been trying to find out how to return a pair of shoes that are suppose to be a size 8 and they are a narrow, narrow pretend size 8. Horrible fit, poorly made and I think maybe a knock off. I have tried 3 times to get an mail back from them to find out how to send them back. Never received one. The customer service is located in Manilla, Philippines after three different people I was able to understand the long address in Kentucky to sent it to. Also, it looks as though I have to pay to return it, $28.00 postage. "

modified review This review was modified by patnworb on February 07 2015 03:34:13 PM

"I am extremely impressed by 6pm's return policy in what I EXPECTED to be a really annoying situation.

I ordered a purse and 2 pairs of heels last month. They arrived quickly, but I was moving so I did not open them until 31 or 32 days later, to find that one pair of heels was scuffed on the front. I was not concerned about it being 31+ days later, because if you order in the last month of the year or so (specific dates on website), returns are allowed until end of February, I believe.

I DID have to call 6pm, because the check-box to return an item disappears after 30 days, no matter what. Within minutes, the rep had apologized repeatedly for the damaged item, and told me that I could keep the shoes and my account would be refunded within 2-10 days. I thanked him and asked "why they would have a policy like that?" (I told him I was happy, just curious); he said that they did not want to inconvenience me further.

…Now, I do not know if it is because I got the shoes on sale for $19.99 (maybe the costs of processing "free returns" aren't worth it below a certain value?), or if there is some reason, other than trying to make their excellent returns policy more well-known; either way - I am more confident in 6pm (after reading such mixed reviews) that I will trust them again in the future to fix mistakes that they may make on their end.

Thanks 6pm!

...........On a side note --- For the person who complained about not being "compensated" for their time shopping for their item, getting the wrong item, having to stop by the post office, and having to contact 6 pm - THAT is online shopping. If you can find lower prices in-store or elsewhere online, go there. Sorry, but it's a bit annoying. I do not expect Kohl's (for example... also amazing returns) to compensate me for taking time to browse through their brick-and-mortar store to buy a Keurig, get home to discover it doesn't work (or isn’t even a coffee-maker!), drive back to the store, park, walk all the way back into the store, and "have to" talk to the customer service counter about the mix-up.

modified review This review was modified by greatlakespenguin on January 31 2015 11:31:10 AM

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!