• Contact: cs@6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.52/10 3.52/10

"I have to say i am completly satisfied with 6pm,i ordered my lady a coach purse it came very quick i ordered it tues and got it fri dec 19 no problem at all"

modified review This review was modified by Marlogee on December 20 2014 12:36:01 AM

"Order one pair of shoes from them. Not only was it a totally different pair it wasn't even the correct size. They refused to pay for my return shipping. Never will order anything from them again."

"I can honestly say, I was COMPLETELY surprised at how perfect my shoes and purchase went with this 6pm.com. I first fell in LOVE with some Badgley Mischka heels on Amazon to believe they would be perfect wedding shoes. I put them on my Amazon wish list to hopefully buy them if the price ever reduced from $225. I also kept shopping around as the wedding budget does not allow shoes so pricey. That's when I found the EXACT same pair (teal size 9
Badgley Mischka) for $112 on the 6pm.com website. I thought that this was too good to be true so looked at sites like this one *hoping* for good reviews. I saw the ones about bad customer service, how different shoes/clothes were sent to purchasers, that some products seemed used. Either I got lucky or these reviewers may be just the unlucky few, but what I can say is I decided to take the risk. [note: I also found an additional discount from retailmenot.com which took off another $20 and gave free shipping... making my grand total $97!!!!] They are the most BEAUTIFUL shoes I have EVER owned. It even came with extra gems in case any fall out of the beautiful broach at the toe. I highly recommend this website. I didn't deal with the customer service so cannot review on them, but the site overall is definitely a winner in my book! I am overwhelmed with joy with the quality and price of my shoes and can NOT wait to wear them on my wedding day. :-)

modified review This review was modified by debdoodle25 on December 14 2014 03:20:11 PM

"I thought the customer service would be on par with Zappos since it is owned by them. Not so, I ordered a pair of shoes and then they dropped by over $75.00 same size before receiving the first pair. I called and was told that I would receive a credit and it wasn't necessary to return and re-order. I waited for the credit and when I contacted them again was told that I would not receive a credit."

"I ordered my wife a pair of the Ugg Dree riding boots in Black. I received the order, wrapped it for my wife. Upon opening, I discovered they were sent in a Dark Chestnut, not Black. I called customer service, they refused to exchange for the color I ordered. As a courtesy, they agreed to send me a shipping label for a return, and refund of money. Then I may order the Black pair at a COST of $219 , instead of the $110 sale price I purchased them for the first time. $100 more than what I paid the original order, because THEY sent the wrong color, thats obsurd. After struggling to understand the foreign cust. svs agent, I asked to speak, with an American speaking ,supervisor to further the opportunity for them to make it right. The foreign speaking supervisor was easier to understand, but again refused to send me the boots I ordered, unless I would pay $219 for them, since they are not on sale anymore. I will not order from them again! All I can do is make everyone aware on numerous review sites of their unwillingness to make it right, after THEM sending me the wrong color. Unnacceptable, unreasonable cust. svs., and inadequet people accepting orders and processing shipping."

modified review This review was modified by djetski on December 12 2014 08:13:43 AM

"Boots with scratch marks... need you to provide a solution ,,, ordered through amazon sent to MIA webbox and received the boots in Costa Rica ,,,,,"

"6pm proved to be just about as incompetent as any online retailer can be. After waiting weeks and never receiving an item that was guaranteed to be be shipped in 4-5 days, I finally called UPS expecting it to be an error on their part. They informed that that though 6pm had sent me a confirmation e-mail stating that UPS had received my item, that it was, in fact, still being stored at the 6pm warehouse. I called 6pm's customer care line on which I was greeted by a sheepish customer service rep who informed my that my items had been lost weeks ago and that they would need to process a refund.

My question is: if I had never called, would I have ever received a refund? My guess is: probably not.

I buy the majority of my shoes online and I have never had problems with other sites like DSW and private shoe brand sites. 6pm was unprofessional, and frankly, dishonest, and made it clear to me that buying from them is a mistake that I will never make again. I would encourage everyone else to heed that advice as well.

"I placed an order with 6pm.com for 3 pair of bearpaw boots for my girls and have to say that my order shipped very quickly and came packaged well. Nothing in the order was wrong. I work as a supervisor or another online retailer and I am very well aware of the customer service issues that take place and the complaints customers make legit and not so legit. I am definitely pleased with my order and 6pm.com"

modified review This review was modified by gdmom5 on December 10 2014 08:36:48 AM

"Ordered a pair of Lugz boots that were way cheaper at 6pm than any other retailer. Reading the reviews on here made me really apprehensive to order from them, but I guess I lucked out. They arrived quickly and were exactly what I ordered. May press my luck and try another order since this one went so well."

"If you don't want to have a nightmare don't buy anything for this people. They sucks. When you order an item they charge you for that item but what they send you it's something completely different. For example I order a pair of cargo pants and they send me shirts and they charged me for the pants and when I requested an exchange for them they send me one pair of swimming pants when I told them that I want the cargo pants. "

"I've bought handbags in the past and have been very happy. I received exactly what I ordered and got a great deal. I most recently bought shoes and great a great bargain. About three pair for the price of one and the name brands I was looking for too. I would recommend this website."

"never buy BOOTS on 6pm. This web site is misleading the customers. The shoes are very small and narrow, kind not brand new.

The return shipping is expensive.

"I have shopped at 6PM many times. I have always been pleased. I once return a shoe order and I do not recalled having any problem.
Just a few days ago, I placed an order for three pairs of Frye boots. In just a few days I received one pair. It was an Oxford shoe and it was in my correct size but I thought the color looked different than what I had ordered. So, I looked up my order: I had ordered the Frye Maggie Perf Wingtip. What I had actually received the Frye Stella Oxford. I don't even remembering them being offered at 6PM.
The bad news is, I received the wrong shoe. The good news is, I like them and will keep them.
What I do not understand is why they cannot contact you and just tell you what the situation is and to give you a choice? I have never even heard of a site that does something like that. It boggles the mind, especially when Zappos customer service is so great. Anyway, I am waiting for the other two boots. Now I am wondering what I will get. I do not want my orders to be like a box of chocolates. I want to know WHAT I am getting.
I hope 6PM comes through for me. I am a Frye addict and I love that I can get them on sale.

modified review This review was modified by krazykat314 on November 20 2014 05:04:50 PM

"Avoid this cheap looking scam website. They sent me incorrect item from what i ordered. And they asked me to pay the return shipping. Their cs never respond to your email."

"I ordered 2 pairs of shoes of size 6, and they sent me one of size 9 and one of 5. Since I lived in Canada and sent the package to a relative's address in then U.S.. When I got the shoes, it was past the timeline for a return. Wasted about $90 in them. So I never purchased anything with size from them anymore."

modified review This review was modified by MichelleX on November 18 2014 02:06:27 PM

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!