Stores > 6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review 6pm.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-01

It cost me 13 dollars to try on a pair of shoes that didn't fit true to size. I had to pay shipping costs both ways.

"Not the best way to buy shoes."

2017-04-27

STAY AWAY...

"I ordered a pair of sandals and when they arrived they were dirty. I called customer service, spoke with a person in the Philippines who sent another pair and a return label. When the second pair arrived they were even dirtier than the first. This is the second time this has happened to me. They are owned by Zappos who is great, but they must send their dirty rejects to 6pm and they're sold as new, but the products are all dirty. "

2017-04-13

Received the wrong (potentially fake) shoes.

"About a week or so ago I ordered a pair of Dr. Martens Shoes from this website. I was extremely excited for them to arrive, only to find out that they are a completely different pair of shoes them I was promised, ordered, and paid for. After this confusion I dove into some branding research I am not even quit sure if they are authentic Dr. Martens at this point.

The inside of the shoe is an entirely different color then the shoe in the photos from your site (the shoes I received are a yellow/tan inside and on the website they appear to be more brown). Less obviously, the sole of the shoe is much more bulky them the shoe from your website, and the leather seems to be much lighter and a different texture.

I'm pretty confused and appalled by the shoes I received and wish I could have just gotten the ones I paid for. I will be returning these shoes as soon as possible and will not be using this site again in fear I will have to go through a similarly untrustworthy and inconvenient experience.

2017-04-04

Credit card number stolen

"Around the time I started shopping at 6pm.com I would keep getting my credit card number stolen. I would keep getting alerts from my bank and had to get multiple new cards. Once I started to suspect my card number was getting stolen through their website ( I wasn't 100% sure)I stopped shopping there. Well for some reason I logged onto my account today and saw a pair of shoes shipped from my account back in November 2015 that I did not purchase, hence me giving this review two years later after I stopped shopping there.It must have been purchased through an old card that my bank would later end up canceling because of fraud. The question is how did it show up on my account someone must have had access to it ( meaning their website was not that secure or possibly someone who works for 6pm?) I do believe their customer service is outsourced to people in India as I remember calling customer service multiple times. For the record I will say the shoes are not fake or knockoffs and I did get a few great deals through 6pm, but are you willing to gamble on your credit card number getting stolen for a great deal ??? When I stopped shopping there I did not have anymore problems,also keep in mind this was two years ago. Maybe the security on their website is better now. I noticed they do not accept paypal and I've never had a problem with my card number being stolen when I've used PayPal.

2017-03-06

Don't believe they don't sell fake shoes.

"The people saying they are legit and don't sell fakes shoes, are being paid to say that, or they haven't gotten a pair of the fakes. It's so horrible that they are getting away with this. People are being scammed by the ratings, which again I believe is 6pm company behind it. I am going a step further to expose them. I am contacting the NIKE company. Nike shoes falling apart being advertised as "real" makes the brand look bad. I am sending Nike my shoes and a copy of my receipt as proof. They will be able to see their shoes 6pm is selling are fakes. "

2017-02-14

So far so good

"I love their prices, you just can't beat that "

2017-01-19

want to be robbed try returning an item to 6pm

"Their return isn't clear enough and if you're return more than item it can extremely expensive to return. spending upwards of $20 to $30 to return and item your spent $60 for is robbery. "

2016-10-07

Worst site ever don't buy anything

"Order uggs for my daughter and dirty sneakers were in the box not uggs worse experience "

2016-09-04

Selling damaged products

"this website really ****, sells product with damage and but replying the emails about their product issue. "

2016-08-23

Recieved wrong item but happy customer

"I ordered a pair of Sorel Joan or artic mid wedge boot and I received the wrong size I contacted 6pm and they immediately responded and sent out the correct size and sent me a return label to return the incorrect size. I am very happy with 6pm and I would recommend them to anyone."

2016-08-06

Unhappy customer

"I am actually a fan of Amazon and I bought a lot of things from there. I am always happy with the quality and service with Amazon. I have been tried to buy things from 6PM becasue I was told this website owned by Amazon. In the past months, i had a few time of bad experience to buy things from 6PM. One time I bought " U.S. POLO ASSN. Golf Jacket" and received very low quality or dumped item. I had to pay shipping to return it back. At this time, I have bought "Nike Elite Shinsen" shoes which was so disppointed me due to the size is irregular. It is made for Japanese which is very different from USA. I have to pay shipping to send it back. It is defective or not QA passed product. I will never buy anything from 6PM in my life ever! If you don't want to get a headache, don't buy from 6PM. Trust me! "

2016-06-15

Miami Dolphins Kids Apparel, Dolphins Youth Clothing, Jersey

"Jarvis Landry Miami Dolphins Youth Nike Team Color Game Jersey - Aqua. Sale: $56.24 ... Miami Dolphins Nike Youth Custom Throwback Game Jersey - Aqua.

2016-05-16

WTH?!!!

"I received a USED pair of boots!! There was still dirt and rocks stuck to the bottom of the boots! RIDICULOUS! Due to high return costs I will not be returning them but I will also never order from here again. "

2016-05-07

6PM- PAY 6 TIMES MORE FOR RETURNING ITEMS

"I was shocked to learn that 6PM returns don't come with a return label so you may pay the total of your purchase ,or more in shipping fees when you return it, be aware!
i complained- and for one time only they were generous and provided a return label but warned me that they will not do it again.

2016-04-04

6pm.com did me justice Thanks!!!

"I was doing last minute Easter shopping for shoes for my kids litterly 4 days before. Because it was so close I had chosen the 2 to 5 day regular free shipping going off of a wing and a prayer not sure if I would get them in time. So I called the customer service number to make sure and if not see if I could change it. Sure thing she said I shouldn't chance it she changed my shipping terms to the 2 day and waived what it would have cost me. I received my shoes on time and they where as I expected. I would definitely order from them again because if the prices and I know if I have an issue the customer service would not be a problem if I needed to fix or change something. She didn't have to do what she did and I was totally thankful because things could have went left. Thanks 6pm.com I will be shopping again. "

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!