• 6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.43/10 4.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.88/10 3.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10

"I ordered some boots for Mother's day and was very excited when they got here within a week! However after actually opening them, they were all scuffed and clearly very used!
It's very disappointing that a company could be so manipulative and deceiving to its' customers to send clearly used products. For $80 + Shipping, these boots should be PRISTINE condition. But instead they actually look worse than the boots we are replacing for my mother!
Terribly disastisfied and will never trust this store ever again!

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!!
-No matter how good the deal is, I am sure after some hunting Amazon can pull through WAY better than this joke of a store could ever do!

And on top of this terrible experience, all returns must be paid for by the customer?! It is 2015 people, how about we emphasize customer service when the customer is dissatisfied!

Buyer Beware!

modified review This review was modified by ctm14 on May 10 2015 08:22:16 AM

"I ordered a pair of New Balance running shoes for about $100 off their original retail price. I got the shoes in 2 business days and they were in perfect condition. I know that they make the customer pay for return shipping but when you save money like that on the shoes you can take the risk of them not fitting correctly. Understand the shoes and the brand's sizing before you order and you will have no issues. I will definitely be shopping with them again. "

"Out of all the all the different discount shoe companies out there, this on is my favorite. Usually get what i order within a week. I love the variety. Had a small issue (wrong shipping zip code) but they were able to redirect my package to the right place. I would order from them again."

"This is a horrible company to do business with...when I received my shoes from 6pm I notice that they sent me a wide width when I ordered a medium width. I looked it up on their website and saw they were only selling mediums not wide. So I called a few time and kept getting someone in the Phillippines..needless to say I couldn't understand anyone so I asked for the phone number for the US and they claimed they had no phones. Not even the headquarters in Las Vegas has a phone according to their overseas employees. I worked with rescue animals so you can understand how upset I am after learning this company hires people who eat dogs. This tells me a lot about this company. "

modified review This review was modified by mustlovedogs on April 06 2015 02:15:36 PM

"I ordered a pair of shoes and a shirt from 6PM.com and received everything in a timely manor. Unfortunately the shirt was not the same as the one pictured on the website. The shirt on the website shows white or light grey stitching but the one I received has a neon yellow stitching.

After going back and double checking the order, 6PM sent the shirt I ordered but the website was displaying an inaccurate image. Since the cost of the shirt was reduced so much, it wasn't worth it for me to pay to return the shirt.

The shoes were delivered as promised. Unfortunately with shoes, a size 12.5 with one shoe manufacturer is not the same size 12.5 as another. I had to eat the return shipping cost for these and order a pair in my size.

The shipping and return processing were fast. The purchase was refunded to my card within a day of 6PM receiving my shipment.

I will purchase from 6PM again but will pay a little more somewhere else for free return shipping since shoe sizes/fit can have such a variance.

"I've ordered lots of shoes from 6pm.com, they have free shipping , the shoes come quick and they are affordable!"

modified review This review was modified by gemqueen on March 23 2015 03:06:00 PM

"Ive ordered from Zappo's many times in the past, and have never had any problems. When I heard about the sister site 6pm, I felt sure I'd get the same great experience... NOT!!!!!! I ordered 2 pairs of shoes both by Vince Camuto, One a boot and the other a open-toed bootie.. when I saw them I though wow, one pair left in each and both in the size I needed, felt lucky. The shipping was fast which was impressive but when I opened the boxes, I noticed that the bottoms looked new but the leather on the actual shoes didn't.. They were both light in color so I figured, since I got them at such a good price I'd just try and live with it.. When I tried on the first pair, I could barely get my foot into the right shoe which was weird because both shoes said 8 1/2.. The second pair looked a little discolored, I was so pissed off that I returned both pair at my cost. The shoes should have been damaged out, but low and behold, they put them back onto the website. I looked to see if this was a irregular reject site, but the there's nothing on there that confirmed my notion. I saw a couple of item today that I wanted to order but Ive had a bad experience, the quality for me is not there. I'd rather pay $20-$30 for better quality.. Bottom line is that I will never, ever ever ever order from 6pm again. Sorry for the rant.. "

modified review This review was modified by Leesh39 on March 22 2015 02:20:39 PM

"6pm.com has inexpensive shoes but does not pay for returns, even when they send the wrong item. Also, I bought some Steven Madden M-ignytes and the top eyelet on one side broke after my 4th or 5th wearing. Cheaply made.

Website was easy to use, but I'll stick to Amazon and the like.

modified review This review was modified by athorpedo on March 11 2015 06:47:11 AM

"I have excellent experience with 6pm, for years ordered great deals, wondering how do they do profit to offer such low prices for such quality stuff, and yet to ship it within 2 days, love 6pm!!! "

"Ordered from 6pm eight times since 2013 and I am satisfied with the orders I received so far. They all come in a timely manner. I ordered UGG boots, Nike sandals, PUMA flats, and ECCO dress shoes for my husband. They are all in the right sizes, color and in new conditions. Love the deep discount and I just placed another order yesterday. Hopefully they will send me the correct item despit the many negative reviews. "

modified review This review was modified by Babyblublu on March 03 2015 04:15:20 PM

"I ordered a faux leather jacket a few days back from 6pm.com. I was a little nervous after reading the reviews but I'm glad I took a chance. The jacket is gorgeous. The sleeves were maybe a inch too long but it is really not a big deal compared to how beautiful the jacket is. Just read the size chart and take a chance. I'm so happy I did."

modified review This review was modified by jg1989 on March 05 2015 04:33:16 PM

"I have ordered multiple times from 6pm.com, actually twice this week. The order I placed on Monday was delivered by Wednesday, and the order I placed on Wednesday should be delivered by the end of the day today (Friday). I am very pleased with this website and deals that it provides on quality items. "

"I got exactly what I ordered..a purse. I got it in 3 days as promised. I love it. I had priced shopped around for the same item ...I got...a great deal."

modified review This review was modified by iosdelight on February 25 2015 06:24:07 PM

"BEWARE!! UNSAFE!! NO CREDIT CARD SECURITY!! HIGH RISK!!

- I would like to warn everyone NOT to shop here because they have NO card security and DO NOT verify their payments!! I ordered a bag here but I accidentally entered the wrong credit card number (blame autofill) being my boyfriend's card number by mistake with MY BILLING INFO. I never input his address or information (which you are supposed to do every time you order something online to verify the card) but somehow the order STILL went through!!???? After realizing my mistake I tried contacting them the same day less than 3 hours after placing my order to fix my mistake, however they said that they I could not change the payment method because it was already processed!! WTF.

So in a nutshell.. They DO NOT VERIFY your credit card, which is extremely unsafe!! They also do NOT cancel orders (I placed it less than 2 hours from contacting them and they said it was already "too late") and it seems as if they do not care about their customers. This means that if you have your card stolen, and someone tries to purchase something from them with your stolen card, then 6pm will allow them to with their own address!! High risk for identity theft??? I THINK SO. BUYERS PLEASE BEWARE!!!

"Well, I just received the shoes I ordered for the second time. And again, the size is wrong. I will never order from this company again. "

modified review This review was modified by elainegreensboro on February 24 2015 03:34:44 PM

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!