Stores > 6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

Worst site ever don't buy anything

"Order uggs for my daughter and dirty sneakers were in the box not uggs worse experience "

This review was modified by Mothercor on October 07 2016 10:48:36 AM

Selling damaged products

"this website really ****, sells product with damage and but replying the emails about their product issue. "

This review was modified by liang462 on September 04 2016 08:58:18 PM

Recieved wrong item but happy customer

"I ordered a pair of Sorel Joan or artic mid wedge boot and I received the wrong size I contacted 6pm and they immediately responded and sent out the correct size and sent me a return label to return the incorrect size. I am very happy with 6pm and I would recommend them to anyone."

Unhappy customer

"I am actually a fan of Amazon and I bought a lot of things from there. I am always happy with the quality and service with Amazon. I have been tried to buy things from 6PM becasue I was told this website owned by Amazon. In the past months, i had a few time of bad experience to buy things from 6PM. One time I bought " U.S. POLO ASSN. Golf Jacket" and received very low quality or dumped item. I had to pay shipping to return it back. At this time, I have bought "Nike Elite Shinsen" shoes which was so disppointed me due to the size is irregular. It is made for Japanese which is very different from USA. I have to pay shipping to send it back. It is defective or not QA passed product. I will never buy anything from 6PM in my life ever! If you don't want to get a headache, don't buy from 6PM. Trust me! "

This review was modified by Michaelqhe on August 07 2016 06:39:16 AM

Miami Dolphins Kids Apparel, Dolphins Youth Clothing, Jersey

"Jarvis Landry Miami Dolphins Youth Nike Team Color Game Jersey - Aqua. Sale: $56.24 ... Miami Dolphins Nike Youth Custom Throwback Game Jersey - Aqua.

This review was modified by JerseyShop1 on June 15 2016 12:04:38 AM

"I received a USED pair of boots!! There was still dirt and rocks stuck to the bottom of the boots! RIDICULOUS! Due to high return costs I will not be returning them but I will also never order from here again. "

This review was modified by Rosio on May 16 2016 07:53:56 AM

"I was shocked to learn that 6PM returns don't come with a return label so you may pay the total of your purchase ,or more in shipping fees when you return it, be aware!
i complained- and for one time only they were generous and provided a return label but warned me that they will not do it again.

This review was modified by urielle on May 07 2016 12:04:04 PM

6pm.com did me justice Thanks!!!

"I was doing last minute Easter shopping for shoes for my kids litterly 4 days before. Because it was so close I had chosen the 2 to 5 day regular free shipping going off of a wing and a prayer not sure if I would get them in time. So I called the customer service number to make sure and if not see if I could change it. Sure thing she said I shouldn't chance it she changed my shipping terms to the 2 day and waived what it would have cost me. I received my shoes on time and they where as I expected. I would definitely order from them again because if the prices and I know if I have an issue the customer service would not be a problem if I needed to fix or change something. She didn't have to do what she did and I was totally thankful because things could have went left. Thanks 6pm.com I will be shopping again. "

This review was modified by C.C.Yelity on April 04 2016 08:40:53 PM

Really nice shoe

"I recently ordered a pair of shoes from 6pm.com. They are Vivobarefoot Ultra II, a shoe that is made of a soft EVA foam material and designed primarily for in the water, on the beach, as well as other warm weather activities, including even hiking. Excellent shoe by the way, check it out if you're in the market for something like that. I bought it first, then came here and read the reviews. I know, wrong order. After reading so many bad reviews, I got nervous and even considered cancelling the order. Well, it looks like I was one of the lucky ones. The price was great, $34.99 plus $4.95 sh. They retail on Amazon for $80-$85 depending on size and color. So more than 1/2 off. I live on the east coast of US, they shipped out of Kentucky and I got them 2 days later. Super fast! When I opened the box, item was correct, size was correct, and condition was good. The only minor thing I could complain about was that these were definitely returns that someone had probably worn around the house. The out sole was fine, so they probably weren't worn outside, but the heel area of the insole was a little dirty, as if someone had worn them around the house quite a bit. Probably why they are selling for this price. Not pleasant, but not a big deal, especially at the great price. I'm very satisfied with my transaction."

This review was modified by PaulK321 on January 29 2016 07:52:48 PM

They sold me fake shoes

"I got fake shoes! Payless quality shoes for $100 each (I bought 2 pairs). I wore one a few times and it's falling apart! The other ones dig into the back of my feet and make them bleed. These are supposed to be a high end brand's shoes which I have owned before and knew the quality of this brand. (Gordon Rush) I could have went to Payless and spent $5-10 to get the same quality shoes. I can't believe how much I got ripped off! Don't ever buy from this company!"

This review was modified by jimmy8 on January 22 2016 06:49:05 PM

"I ordered some shoes online in tan, they sent me the same shoes in brown. The shoes also arrived in very scuffed condition. "

"6PM.COM wouldn't allow me to make a Christmas return because it was past 30 days since purchase. No, not even if I paid return shipping costs and pain a restocking fee. The shoes didn't fit so they were in excellent condition but they didn't care. Sorry customer service! Will not be shopping there again."

"The actual size of the shoes we got were larger the size we ordered. However, 6pm.com did not responsible for the return shipping charge. We had to pay it by ourselves. It is very bad experience."

This review was modified by Offerme58 on November 28 2015 08:22:10 AM

"I love this site! Best prices on designer EVERYTHING! Customer service is great too!"

This review was modified by iriedeby on November 28 2015 12:19:46 AM

"This site is an affiliate of Zappo's. It offers lower priced name brands not sold on that site - some current models and others are last years, but still a good selection.
Thier search options are just OK for me, as i really need a site that offers an option for removable insole or orthotic friendly as a choice. but with a little "finagaling" i can find what i need.
They offer really nice views of the shoes and how many are in stock.
I have also purchased NYDJ pants and jeans there at a deep discount and been very happy with the purchases. Who can turn down down a $120 jeans for $46 or $76?
Thier merchandise changes a lot and so keep it on your radar.
Returns are sort of slow, due to keeping costs down, you create your own label to return to a warehouse in Kentucky. Once received, they are sometimes not too quick on processing. just an FYI.

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!