Stores > 6pm.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review 6pm.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

RECEIVED BADLY USED SHOES!!!!

"Have ordered from them for 9 years and always had a good experience. I had my sister purchase a pair of UGG Bayson boots for my son for his birthday. I could not believe my eyes when they came. They were completely used, like months and months and maybe a year used. Soles were completely dirty and worn down, scuffed really bad on top and somebody tried to put polish on them, which made a nubuck boot look shiny in areas. The inside lining was so matted down and had a green gum stain inside. I mean, is this Ebay or what? I could not even sell these on Ebay, no one would buy them. Kudos to them for good customer service of accepting a return from a customer who wore the heck out of these and had the nerve to return them (WHO DOES THAT???). But shocking to me is that 6pm re sold them. So shocked and appalled that I will never ever shop with them again!"

2017-09-20

Used shoes

"Paid $70.00 for a pair of merrill hiking boots. They clearly had been worn before being sent to me. The bottoms of the shoes were dirty and there were sock pillings on the inside of each shoe."

2017-09-07

Shoe Heaven...

"I was shopping around for a pair of black leather Converse - Chuck Taylor All-Stars in particular - but I won't pay full price. I wait for special offers and clearance sales. I found 6pm.com through a search engine and discovered an enormous selection of deeply discounted Converse sneakers in classic and fun styles. I decided to get a second pair because they were so affordable and spent a couple hours more online because I just couldn't choose between several I liked. I briefly looked at all of the other shoes but had to stop or I'd have been there all night - gorgeous heels and everything else - quality designer and fashion shoes at really low prices, many up to 70% off on clearance. I like the site and store in general. It's easy to navigate and has a large selection of brand name/designer items to choose from at discount prices. I would have given 5 stars but when I used "leather" as a custom search, results would include alot of shoes that did not belong in the results which slowed me down by having to sort through the irrelevant items."

2017-08-16

Excellent customer service

"I've been a customer since January 2010. I did not receive all of my items in my last purchase. I emailed the company and got a reply and resolution to my issue from a rep named Elmo within hours and well beyond my expectations. I will continue to shop here and refer friends and family. "

2017-07-28

Terrible Experience!

"I ordered a clutch bag that was velvet with crystals on the front. When I received the item, several of the crystals were missing. Two of the crystals had fallen off during shipping I guess because they were in the packaging - the rest were missing altogether. I contacted customer service and of course I had bought the last bag in that color so it couldn't be replaced. They said there was nothing they could do but at least they did give me a refund. They also gave me a coupon for a future purchase. There will be no future purchase, why would I want to purchase something else when the first item I bought was damaged - they didn't ask me to return it but I still can't use it - it looks ridiculous! I will not purchase anything else from this site - their products are clearly horrible quality."

2017-07-22

Wrong color

"Bought a dress for the mother of the Bride and it was supposed to be a nice deep pink. What came was closer to purple or mauve not Pink at all. That would not work for the mother of the Bride. Also the dress looked much nicer on the website than in person. I had to return it for a lighter Pink since the color I originally ordered was no longer available. Fortunately they sent me a return label. Also I read the reviews and bought it several sizes bigger than I'd normally wear and it was several inches too long so I had to have it hemmed. "

2017-07-11

6PM will rip you off on shipping

"Stay away from 6PM! You'd think 6PM being run by Zappos gives you pretty much the same benefits. I received my shoes just to find out that returns are not free. I had to pay $20 just to ship the shoes back. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would shop there."

2017-06-01

It cost me 13 dollars to try on a pair of shoes that didn't fit true to size. I had to pay shipping costs both ways.

"Not the best way to buy shoes."

2017-04-27

STAY AWAY...

"I ordered a pair of sandals and when they arrived they were dirty. I called customer service, spoke with a person in the Philippines who sent another pair and a return label. When the second pair arrived they were even dirtier than the first. This is the second time this has happened to me. They are owned by Zappos who is great, but they must send their dirty rejects to 6pm and they're sold as new, but the products are all dirty. "

2017-04-13

Received the wrong (potentially fake) shoes.

"About a week or so ago I ordered a pair of Dr. Martens Shoes from this website. I was extremely excited for them to arrive, only to find out that they are a completely different pair of shoes them I was promised, ordered, and paid for. After this confusion I dove into some branding research I am not even quit sure if they are authentic Dr. Martens at this point.

The inside of the shoe is an entirely different color then the shoe in the photos from your site (the shoes I received are a yellow/tan inside and on the website they appear to be more brown). Less obviously, the sole of the shoe is much more bulky them the shoe from your website, and the leather seems to be much lighter and a different texture.

I'm pretty confused and appalled by the shoes I received and wish I could have just gotten the ones I paid for. I will be returning these shoes as soon as possible and will not be using this site again in fear I will have to go through a similarly untrustworthy and inconvenient experience.

2017-04-04

Credit card number stolen

"Around the time I started shopping at 6pm.com I would keep getting my credit card number stolen. I would keep getting alerts from my bank and had to get multiple new cards. Once I started to suspect my card number was getting stolen through their website ( I wasn't 100% sure)I stopped shopping there. Well for some reason I logged onto my account today and saw a pair of shoes shipped from my account back in November 2015 that I did not purchase, hence me giving this review two years later after I stopped shopping there.It must have been purchased through an old card that my bank would later end up canceling because of fraud. The question is how did it show up on my account someone must have had access to it ( meaning their website was not that secure or possibly someone who works for 6pm?) I do believe their customer service is outsourced to people in India as I remember calling customer service multiple times. For the record I will say the shoes are not fake or knockoffs and I did get a few great deals through 6pm, but are you willing to gamble on your credit card number getting stolen for a great deal ??? When I stopped shopping there I did not have anymore problems,also keep in mind this was two years ago. Maybe the security on their website is better now. I noticed they do not accept paypal and I've never had a problem with my card number being stolen when I've used PayPal.

2017-03-06

Don't believe they don't sell fake shoes.

"The people saying they are legit and don't sell fakes shoes, are being paid to say that, or they haven't gotten a pair of the fakes. It's so horrible that they are getting away with this. People are being scammed by the ratings, which again I believe is 6pm company behind it. I am going a step further to expose them. I am contacting the NIKE company. Nike shoes falling apart being advertised as "real" makes the brand look bad. I am sending Nike my shoes and a copy of my receipt as proof. They will be able to see their shoes 6pm is selling are fakes. "

2017-02-14

So far so good

"I love their prices, you just can't beat that "

2017-01-19

want to be robbed try returning an item to 6pm

"Their return isn't clear enough and if you're return more than item it can extremely expensive to return. spending upwards of $20 to $30 to return and item your spent $60 for is robbery. "

2016-10-07

Worst site ever don't buy anything

"Order uggs for my daughter and dirty sneakers were in the box not uggs worse experience "

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!