• 6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"They don't do exchanges, you have to pay for return shipping and customer service is impossible. This company is inconsistent with pricing on their website and with returns. I got the bait and switch with regards to a return. Customer service promised to match the price after placing the new order and even offered a coupon for the trouble. Less than 24 hours later the coupon said it had expired. I asked Customer service to honor the coupon they had offered and correct the pricing. They refused to do so and were condescending in their response, congratulating me on receiving a coupon, but unable to help apply. They also did not correct the price after multiple emails, so my $40.00 shoes became $75.00. I am disputing this with my credit card company as they are easier to work with than 6pm shoes. "

This review was modified by sailfast6382 on September 29 2015 08:53:10 AM

"I have had nothing but amazing experiences at 6 PM. I've canceled orders days later because I've changed my mind, and the one time they sent me a wrong item- they let me keep the item and sent me a replacement in one day!! I couldn't believe it. Most of the time they get my orders right and you can't beat the prices. Shop here- you won't regret it! "

"ordered a north face jacket that I saw at Norstroms Rack ...got it for almost 15 less...love this store.... will be ordering more...."

"I ordered a North Face fleece jacket and paid half the price of the retail cost. Got free shipping that came within just a couple days. Had orginal north face tags and is an amazing jacket! True to size. "

"Horrible shoes even the brand names , waste of money DON'T BUY FROM THEM. returns are expensive , you can't win you will be out the money. They don't care about the customers."

This review was modified by karenpet on August 18 2015 11:16:37 AM

"I returned a pair of sz 7 booties at the cost of $15!! That was with no insurance. So if you DON'T live on the East Coast, shipping is going to hit you hard. I won't ever buy from them again. 6PM is the owner but they are run by Zappo's. Zappo's has included shipping both ways."

"I ordered a pair of super nice suede shoes from Ben Sherman, retailing at $95 for under a few cents over $45, and I have got to say, I was superbly flabbergasted, infatuated & nearly honestly drawn to tears when .. 6PM sent me the wrong shoes! -.- Wow, first time buyer and already inclined to not shopping there again. Disappointed, looking for answers and either the right shoes or my money back I called 6pm and spoke with Emma. Emma was a huge help, she was kind, sweet & entirely helpful to say the least. On a customer relations level, 6PM nailed it. We were able to set up my return of the mistaken shoes for my original order and received a hefty apology on 6PM's behalf. On top of that all, they expedited the shipping so It'd get to me in 2 days. I waited the 2 days and received a package containing a green box, labeled "Ben Sherman" in big white block letters.. To my amazement.. No shoes in the box. THAT MADE ME MAD.. So I called them up again, outraged and not in the most calm of manners. Emma dealt with me again and I explained the dilemma to her and they, once again apologized and expedited me another pair of shoes. They even let me keep the empty box! (-.-) Finally, for he 3rd time, I received a package and this time, after so long it actually contained my Ben Sherman shoes! It took about 2 weeks, and my experience to most would be enough to simply never shop again, and rate them poorly, but they shoes something lacking in today's storefronts, especially in one as big as Amazon, Zappos and their daughter, 6PM.. Responsibility. They took responsibility, they apologized and they dealt with it. It wasn't the company's fault that one employee didn't check to make sure my first order was correct, or the second one. Nonetheless, the entire company took responsibility for his or her actions. That's a winner in my book! I've placed several orders, ranging from shoes to watches and even a dress as a gift for my mother and all have been perfectly shipped, packaged and received. Although that initial mistake did dissatisfy me at first, my experience has been great with them and I am satisfied with their company, storefront and service now. "

This review was modified by JacubPlaysDrums on July 29 2015 10:41:48 AM

If you placed an order and wanted to cancel one item right after that, they won't cancel it even you call customer service Immediatly so you have to pay extra for a return. ????
They just have something called "customer service". Forget about the service. !!!

"I have never bought anything from 6pm.com, and I have never been to their website. Yet somehow I got on their email list and can't get off. I unsubscribed, but the emails kept coming. I tried it again and was told I already unsubscribed. The emails kept coming. I emailed them and asked them to take me off their list. The emails are still coming every single day. I have now reported them to FTC. I would not recommend buying anything from a company with such abusive marketing practices."

This review was modified by Janiceog on July 04 2015 01:46:22 PM

"Perfect buying experience! I was worried about many of the negative reviews but there is nothing negative about my shopping experience. I ordered a slow cooker (even though shoes may be their main merchandise). I shopped around and 6pm.com was cheaper than Amazon. So I took a chance and placed an order for a KitchenAid slow cooker. I chose free shipping which 6pm said could take more than 5 days. I ordered it on Sunday afternoon (6/28) and received a tracking number late Sunday night. My order arrived on Wednesday (7/1). The package was in perfect shape. When I opened the box, there was a shipping carton inside, clearly factory sealed by the manufacturer and neatly packed. I opened the manufacturer's shipping carton and snug as a glove was the factory sealed retail box with my slow cooker inside. To recap, the retail box was inside the manufacturer's shipping carton which was packed in a shipping box from 6pm. Needless to say, when I opened the retail box, everything was in new and perfect condition - no refurb'd item, no returned item.

Their website was easy as any to navigate, search, etc. The checkout process was easy as Amazon too. Overall an excellent shopping experience. With all the negative reviews, I felt compelled to share my experience - and it was a very positive one. I'll shop 6pm.com again.

"Order was quick (2 days) and arrived as described. Extraordinarily happy as it was the ONLY one left of it's type on the internet :-)"

"I will never have busines to liar 6pm!!! I did not received item wich I bought and they did not do nothing!!!"

"I've been shopping in 6pm since 2013. I always find great models of shoes at economic prices. Totally recommended. "

This review was modified by Jteresa on June 07 2015 10:14:16 AM

"Do Not Buy Shoes Here!!! I ordered a pair of vans from this website and considering the 48$ price I assumed these would be new. Not only did they ship me used shoes in very poor condition (holes, foot prints, grime even) but they were not the pair I ordered, instead they shipped me a 30$ dollar pair of basic black, used, and disgusting vans. These shoes were worse than a pair I've had for years! I am not exaggerating it was the grossest thing, and to imagine someone packaged these knowing good and well that this was not right at all!!! When I called they had the audacity to ask me to ship back these shoes in order to receive my shoes that I ordered. I shut that down real quick. I'm here to tell you if you speak to a supervisor they will ship you your shoes just hold strong! I will never order here again and I encourage no one else to. There's nothing like ordering and paying new retail price for a item only to recieve a used and cheaper version of what you ordered. "

This review was modified by Chrism254 on June 03 2015 12:39:56 PM

"I am SO SAD to see that 6PM was the greatest price for Sorel Boots but after I filled out the online sign in, and picking out my purchase, it told me that I had nothing in my shopping bag and it was empty....... I did it again and said the same thing...... I "friended their page on fb" and it said the same thing...... If a customer has to go through that much on their first introduction to their site, kinda indicates they lost you as a customer..... For sure when it said they only had 1 in stock!!!! Sorry 6pm you gave me a bad taste in my mouth! As a hairdresser I talk to a LOT of women..... not good things to say on your behalf!!!!!! "

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!