6pm.com Reviews - 6pm.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.17/10 273 reviews

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Honestly, this place is fine unless you have an issue. Then, you never hear back. I placed an order for a pair of Cookie Johnson jeans and received a Tahari shirtdress instead. I promptly notified 6pm and they asked for an LPN number on the packaging, which I provided within an hour of their request. I never heard back! I provided 6pm the LPN number 3 more times. After a week, they finally wrote back and said I had never provided them with the LPN number! What gives! So I sent it again, in fact 2 more times! Once again, they are not responding. The true character of a company shows when you have an issue. NOT just because they fulfilled an order correctly. You have the right to expect that when you place your order. I would not recommend this company to anyone. This is what you call theft!"

"AVOID this company like the flu. I've place two separate orders with them in the last two weeks, neither of which I've received. (and even one of them I paid for one-day shipping) Upon tracking the packages, UPS had undeliverable, because they had my name and city only. I screwed up on two different orders? I didn't put my street address in a city of 500,000??? That was a REQUIRED FIELD. Had I omitted that rather major detail, my order would not have gone through.
I'm out nearly $300 two weeks later and NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. I feel quite sure that since the ratings here are either glowing or else one star- all those stars come from the oweners of 6 p.m. In fact, I've been in correspondence with someone named Enzo from the company. I noticed Enzo Shadow was one of the 'glowing reviews.'

I'm ready to report these people to the Department of Justice.

modified review This review was modified by PamInAlabama on April 10 2014 10:05:55 PM

"I read a review from some idiot that claims to have had the wrong size shoe sent 5 times. A bit exaggerated to say the least. It's a shame people like that write lies when reviewing. It's not helpful to anyone. I have order countless times from this company and 1 issue that was corrected with one simple phone call. Remember phone calls?"

modified review This review was modified by Doublecrunch on March 30 2014 01:00:09 PM

"Worst packaging than a child packing his backpack for school.

I've never received a package prepared this horrendously in my entire life. It's truly baffling.. The box it came in was too small for the hat I ordered, but they still decide to stuff it in the box making creases and damaging the hat. The bag it came wrapped in wasn't even fully closed either. If it had been raining during the shipping process, it would've been soaked for sure. It also came with "wrapping paper" crumbled up into a ball placed in the middle of the hat... I'm sure this was a returned product, but the workers are too lazy and incapable of doing a simple job of AT LEAST making it seem brand new as well as packaging an item alone. You have to be an idiot or careless to send out orders like that. I swear, a child is much more organized and careful. No issues with size order, but if you expect a brand new, neatly placed product, you definitely will not get that. Sad thing is, you'll actually know if the item is returned or used. Terrible and just plain stupid. 6pm.com I hope you read this reviews and actually listen to them, otherwise it'd make plenty of sense that you have workers like this under your name. BUYERS BEWARE, VERY VERY CARELESS HANDLING OF PRODUCTS YOU PAY FOR!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by AxelTenorio on March 28 2014 10:21:16 PM

"Ordered a set of Le Creuset and Shun's knives for 50% cheaper than Amazon. Price was clearly a mistake, but 6pm decided to honor the deal. Amazon service. Products delivered quickly. Will shop again!"

"Selections look great, but they’re unorganized and not customer focused.

I ordered a pair of boots in size 5 ½ and 6pm shipped the incorrect size “5 times”! Each time I received the incorrect size (including 7 ½, 8 ½, 9 ½, 7 ½ and a 5th time another 7 ½) I called customer service, they apologized, and reordered the correct size to be shipped to me. Eventually, a customer service supervisor refused to replace the shoes with the correct size, since they had no way of guaranteeing I would receive the correct size. No discount or alternative was offered for a different pair of shoes. To add insult to injury, my refund will take 10 business days – it has been a month since my original order.

It was the most disappointing online experience I have ever had

modified review This review was modified by smallfeet on March 27 2014 03:23:00 PM

"This company is horrible. This was my first time and my last. I purchased 2 pairs of boots from them. Prices were not bad, $24.99 and $49.99. 3 days later, I checked on the status of my shipment and there was nothing. They have not shipped the items. I contacted them and they were "nicely" enough to ship the items right away. 7 days later, I received my order. The $24.99 was worn, the sole was all black, but I like how they feel and look, so I contacted them but they never responded. So when I decided to return them, I did not have the option to return them. That is, they did not have the check box on that specific pair of shoes. What? Are you serious? What a SCAM!! at the end, I decided to keep the shoes, I did like how the shoes look on me and they were cheap. The second pair, $49.99, those were horrible, and had the SAME dark soles as if they were worn. They did not look at all like the picture. They look cheap and fit so awkwardly. When I was returning them, I found out that I had to pay for my own shipping? WHAT? uugghhh...I have learned my lesson. READ return policies well. Regardless, I'll be contacting Amazon in regards of this. Sometimes I do hate talking Amazon since they have their customer service from who knows where...AVOID this company! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! there are TONS of choices out there. DSW is EXCELLENT. Even ASOS, a British company."

modified review This review was modified by San_San00 on March 08 2014 11:07:18 AM
zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"Ordered Feb 2nd 2014
Shipped on Feb 3rd from KY
Delivered on Feb 4th in AZ
It was automatically Priority Mail 2-day

No problems, exact item I expected. Sizes were correct.

I have ordered from them several times in the past and no problems with their orders either.

San Jose, CA

"Customer service is horrible! I had an issue with an unworn item and I wanted to return it but it fell just outside of the 30 day return policy. My first contact was via phone in which it took over 30 minutes to resolve. The rep was very rude and unprofessional. I received a very stern warning from her that this was an exception and would not be allowed to return again in the future. I responded that I would just take my business elsewhere. I then followed-up via e-mail to report the representative I spoke with. I received 3 emails from 3 different individuals, none of which addressed my concern/issue. I also received a response from an unrelated person with their return issue attached to my email. I do not know who (or what country) handles their returns, but they are completely lacking in customer service or interest in the customers!!! Return shipping is paid by the buyer and prices fluctuate on items. They're not always cheaper and often raise prices when offering a 'sale' or coupon code. Return service is slow. I also question quality of items. I've ordered items that I already own in same exact size and everything but the items received from 6pm were faded and/or sized wrong. I will no longer purchase from this company."

modified review This review was modified by sjmomof3 on January 26 2014 11:53:31 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"Bought some items from their store, when it shipped I was pretty excited. Unfortunately it was never delivered. I've been waiting patiently for them to refund me. I thought UPS would be bad but they were pretty quick about it."

"I truly cannot believe WHY this website has bad reviews and such a low grade.
Even after seeing it, I had to give it a try, because the prices are UNBEATABLE!
People, I've bought 4 sneakers and 1 boot, with the lowest price I'd ever seen (in NYC, at least) and they ALL arrived, ridiculously fast and they were GREAT, like or better than the picture.
IF some people had trouble, I'm really sorry, but I had to come and talk about my experience, I cannot imagine how my purchase could be better. Thanks 6pm! =D

"6pm.com is fantastic! I must admit I was not sure about ordering from this website after reading all those negative reviews. Thank goodness for those people who left positive reviews because I was so pleased when my package arrived. My boxes were wrapped perfectly, the order was correct, and they were the correct sizes. My only complaint is that the website did not do my shoes justice. They're even more beautiful in person!"

modified review This review was modified by NicoleO. on November 11 2013 02:03:12 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"I purchased a pair of shoes that were priced at $14.99, which was discounted from a $110.00 value. I had never heard of the "Circus By Sam Edelman" brand but when I saw they seemed to be a similar quality to others, I decided to purchase them. The first pair I ordered was a size 7, the shoe fit as if I was squeezing into a 6.5, so I checked the inside of the shoe and sure enough, it was the correct size. I decided to send them back so I called customer service because I noticed after going onto the website, that they don't have an exchange policy. I decided to go up to a 7.5 and ended up having to buy the shoes again which had gone up to $25.89. I sent the first pair back having to pay the shipping cost and received the second pair within 4 days. I was very disappointed to try them on and not be able to wear those either. The 7.5 fit was the same as the size 7. Again, I checked the inside of the shoe to see if they sent a smaller size and it said 7.5. I'm starting to wonder if this website sells irregular merchandise because this is ridiculous that both of these sizes aren't much different and are very tight and uncomfortable. I'm very disappointed because I still don't have a pair of shoes, yet I'm having to spend all this extra money for shoes that started off at $14.99. I'd rather go to DSW or somewhere or to order from another merchant that is more reliable."

modified review This review was modified by redchaos on November 06 2013 09:25:06 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"Ordered boots twice. First ones were a size smaller than I originally ordered. Gave those away because I wasn't about to pay shipping. Ordered a different type boot. Ordered one size bigger on purpose. Got one size smaller again. Hallelujah. lol.
They suck with sizes.
Also packaging wasn't that great. Boxes were broken. Shoes just stuffed inside.

modified review This review was modified by Honulei on October 10 2013 06:19:54 AM

"This is the first time I have ever made a comment about a store. I feel very strongly about customer service. I'm a registered nurse and give customer service everyday to my patients. I recently ordered a dress for a funeral from 6PM. They sent a pair of shoes instead. So I called 6PM to ask what could be done. They explained the dress had sold out in the size I had ordered and they would give me a free shipping label to send the shoes back so I would not have to pay for the shipping of a pair of shoes not in my size and a pair of shoes I didn't order. I couldn't believe it. The representative acted like he was doing me a favor by giving me free shipping to ship back their mistake. I ask the representative to speak to a supervisor he put me on hold for 3-5 minutes returned to the line and stated their was not any supervisor available to receive my call. Once again I was shocked. How can a company value their customers so little. I ask the Customer service representative where they were located so I could document the call. He stated the call was routed outside of the USA to the Philippines. I'm so disappointed in 6PM customer service and their lack of value for their customers. I have ordered from this company many times but after this incident I will not be giving them my business. I will keep the shoes not in my size and give them to one of my chemo patients and obsorb the $65 dollars I paid for the dress I didn't get. I would not recommend 6PM based on their lack of caring for what makes their company their customers."

modified review This review was modified by RNChemo on August 15 2013 03:55:16 PM