• Contact: cs@6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

"I was looking for some dress shoes for work. I came across a pair of shoes that were about 95.00 on Amazon. So I decided to do a quick search to see if I could find some a little cheaper. That's when I stumbled on 6pm.com. I found the same pair for 45.00. I decided to purchase them as well as another pair. The experience was pleasant for online ordering. Easy online ordering. Pretty quick shipping. I was a little skeptical because I have never heard of them before but I decided to take a chance. After I placed the order, I found that they are either a division or owned by Zappos. That put some ease to my mind. I would buy from them again. "

"After placing my order, I was nervous because then, I read the reviews. I ordered 2 dresses and a watch. They came in quickly and I like the quality and prices!! Thank you!!!"

modified review This review was modified by lbeaucage on October 31 2014 03:25:49 AM

"Ordered three pairs of shoes for my husband, all on clearance, my screen said order totaled $80.00, hit "accept." Well I guess they had run out of their quota of clearance shoes and immediately billed my debit card for $171.00. I called and was put on hold continuously as they looked into it. They could NOT cancel my order, they could do nothing. I will return the shoes as soon as they are received and never do business with them again, and now after reading many other reviews, I know I am in for a hefty return shipping fee. I feel like it was deceptive business practice. I went back on the website and sure enough, the shoes I had ordered on clearance hours before were now at full price so I couldn't even prove my point. I wish I had screen shot my order screen but I assumed my confirmation email would be identical. "

modified review This review was modified by sr1990 on October 21 2014 10:28:23 AM

"I had been watching several items on 6pm for a few weeks. When I logged on today, I noticed that all of the prices of LAST YEAR'S merchandise practically doubled. The most that you will receive is 50% off. That's ridiculous!!! Tops from Velvet, Joie, and Sanctuary (all from FALL 2013) went up from $25-$50 each. "

"Just bought two pairs of shoes and from ordering them to the time they were on my doorstep was 3 days! Super fast shipping and both pairs look awesome! "

"Wow, after all the mixed reviews I was nervous BUT my order arrived within 6 days and everything was simple, no problems. I ordered three different times within two days and 11 items. Everything arrived yesterday in packaging and in perfect condition. A few items that I returned just simply did not look good on me but I followed their return directions which were also very simple. Great deals so I ordered two more items today. One swimsuit was so cute I re-ordered in a different color. Love love 6pm.com. The items were all in perfect condition and I plan on ordering a lot more."

modified review This review was modified by lulu21 on October 15 2014 08:07:17 AM

"ordered a Hale Bob dress.
Dress was a second, had a major flaw in fabric.
Company did not disclose this as a second nor price it
as a second.
My family will never use them again.

modified review This review was modified by monik on October 05 2014 01:35:02 PM

"I wasn't sure if i should shop there since i read a few reviews that were not good but i figured i'll give it a try. I live overseas at the moment so keep in mind i can't return anything.
I ordered 4 pants and two sweatshirts:
Sweatshirt #1- Fantastic. Great brand for really good price.
Sweatshirt #2- different color then the picture,But the difference is small so might not be a 'fault' Per se,just bad pictures.
Pant #1,#2- Again,great purchase
Pant #3- The sides of the pant are made out of a completely see-through fabric! Would be nice to know that in advance! Why would they not note that on the site?
Pant#4- Back of the pant is torn.. As in torn,not wearable!
Also,the fabrics of the clothes are different than noted or not noted on the site. It makes a big difference when a 'Sweatshirt' turns out to be as thick as a t-shirt and 'sweatpants' are made out of nylon.
I see why people like this store,when you get what you wanted then there's no comparison to other stores in terms of brands and prices. BUT sometimes the cons are just greater than the pros. Big no no from me.

modified review This review was modified by lilly14 on October 01 2014 02:22:47 PM

"I am so happy with my first experience with 6pm,com. I received 9 items from them on saturday. I will give them a 5 star +. All my items were the same as I ordered, Same size that I ordered too. The parcel was shipped to California, Then a relative of mine sent it all the way to Seychelles via Priority mail, It took exactly 10 days as i was told it will. I highly recommend this conpany , and looking forward to order from them again very soon. The best prices ever... unbeatable ++++++"

"I've ordered twice from 6pm.com & I cannot be happier with my shopping experience. I don't know if I was especially lucky, but it's time to give a rave review where it's due. I LOVE the selection of shoes, the discount price, & the speedy process/delivery. Shoes are brand new & as described on site!"

modified review This review was modified by RegularCustomerMV on September 29 2014 10:16:51 PM

"I am not at all sure why 6pm.com has such a low rating. Most reviewers, who describe their negative experience with the site, are angry about having to pay for return shipping. 6pm.com already offers free shipping on all orders, without minimum order requirement. Nearly all Internet sellers charge return shipping regardless of fault.

6pm.com is owned by ZAPPOS.com. Shipping and customer service are handled by ZAPPOS.com. Actually, 6pm.com is much cheaper! I have compared identical items on both sites and 6pm.com is always cheaper, sometimes by half. For example: I recently ordered a pair of Frye ballet flats from 6pm.com; but before ordering $59 shoes, I checked ZAPPOS and AMAZON.com. for price and reviews. Both sellers offered the identical shoes at $129 and $149, respectively. On return t 6pm, I added a pair of Frye driving mocs to my order, which arrived in two days.

Every item purchased at 6pm.com website has been exactly as described, well packaged. Add lightning fast shipment, 6pm.com is one of my favorite sites.

modified review This review was modified by FORGOT-PASSWORD on September 27 2014 06:23:49 PM

"Make absolutely positively sure you will not return any shoes you order. The deals are great but returning a size that was not true will cost you dearly. I ordered 2 pair that did not fit, returned them immediately only to find out it cost me over $10 to return plus they will take shipping out of my refund. Horrible that I will pay $20 to look at shoes and end up with nothing. Never again, it is a costly crap shoot."

" ITS A SCAM!! Ordered a pair of shoes at a price that was unbelievable. Shipped in a timely manner, however upon arrival shoes were not in size ordered, and they don't have correct size to replace. Customer Service was condescending. Now I have no shoes, missed out on reasonable deals on other sites. Don't believe they had correct size to begin with. Now I have to go out of my way to ship them back, and wait up to 30 days for a refund."

modified review This review was modified by rockybuilder541 on September 17 2014 08:58:52 AM

"6pm is AMAZING I am thrilled with the experience I have had with them. I recently purchased a north face jacket and it was a little too big so I requested that the product be returned.. I then call customer service and told them that my product might arrive after the 30 day return limit.. The man asked me what my order number was and then said out of curtesy I am going to mail you a shipping label I didn't fully understand him he told me that it was in my email but I had this email so I carried my self on to ups and then told them I needed it shipped to this address he asked if the company gave me a return label so I ended up paying $9.90 for shipping I then justo randomly go and see if they had Received it and it said view shipping label I thought that now that I sent it would delay the process i called again and I think it was the same person that answered and he said ok I alerted your account I will refund you the $9.90 he asked me how much I paid and said your refund is in so on top of that I got my money back..., they are AWESOME best CUSTOMER SERVICE POSSIBLE. "

modified review This review was modified by Randa251 on September 16 2014 06:30:35 PM

"I have ordered from 6pm several times and have always been satisfied with their products and services. However, I recently had the benefit of working with them on a particularly disastrous case and they came through with flying colors.

I was attempting to return several pairs of shoes, which FedEx was supposed to pick up from my doorstep. They wouldn't tell me when they were coming, so I just had to leave the box on the stoop in the middle of the city.

Unfortunately, the box was stolen before FedEx ever came. 6pm managed to refund me the entire value of all the stolen shoes with no questions asked. FedEx was not nearly as helpful, even though it was more their fault than anyone else.

modified review This review was modified by ajherring on September 15 2014 02:32:33 PM

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!