• 6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.61/10 4.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.22/10 3.22/10

"I have excellent experience with 6pm, for years ordered great deals, wondering how do they do profit to offer such low prices for such quality stuff, and yet to ship it within 2 days, love 6pm!!! "

"Ordered from 6pm eight times since 2013 and I am satisfied with the orders I received so far. They all come in a timely manner. I ordered UGG boots, Nike sandals, PUMA flats, and ECCO dress shoes for my husband. They are all in the right sizes, color and in new conditions. Love the deep discount and I just placed another order yesterday. Hopefully they will send me the correct item despit the many negative reviews. "

modified review This review was modified by Babyblublu on March 03 2015 04:15:20 PM

"I ordered a faux leather jacket a few days back from 6pm.com. I was a little nervous after reading the reviews but I'm glad I took a chance. The jacket is gorgeous. The sleeves were maybe a inch too long but it is really not a big deal compared to how beautiful the jacket is. Just read the size chart and take a chance. I'm so happy I did."

modified review This review was modified by jg1989 on March 05 2015 04:33:16 PM

"I have ordered multiple times from 6pm.com, actually twice this week. The order I placed on Monday was delivered by Wednesday, and the order I placed on Wednesday should be delivered by the end of the day today (Friday). I am very pleased with this website and deals that it provides on quality items. "

"I got exactly what I ordered..a purse. I got it in 3 days as promised. I love it. I had priced shopped around for the same item ...I got...a great deal."

modified review This review was modified by iosdelight on February 25 2015 06:24:07 PM

"BEWARE!! UNSAFE!! NO CREDIT CARD SECURITY!! HIGH RISK!!

- I would like to warn everyone NOT to shop here because they have NO card security and DO NOT verify their payments!! I ordered a bag here but I accidentally entered the wrong credit card number (blame autofill) being my boyfriend's card number by mistake with MY BILLING INFO. I never input his address or information (which you are supposed to do every time you order something online to verify the card) but somehow the order STILL went through!!???? After realizing my mistake I tried contacting them the same day less than 3 hours after placing my order to fix my mistake, however they said that they I could not change the payment method because it was already processed!! WTF.

So in a nutshell.. They DO NOT VERIFY your credit card, which is extremely unsafe!! They also do NOT cancel orders (I placed it less than 2 hours from contacting them and they said it was already "too late") and it seems as if they do not care about their customers. This means that if you have your card stolen, and someone tries to purchase something from them with your stolen card, then 6pm will allow them to with their own address!! High risk for identity theft??? I THINK SO. BUYERS PLEASE BEWARE!!!

"Well, I just received the shoes I ordered for the second time. And again, the size is wrong. I will never order from this company again. "

modified review This review was modified by elainegreensboro on February 24 2015 03:34:44 PM

"I really wish I had looked at the reviews BEFORE ordering from 6pm.com. I ordered a pair of jeans. Like another reviewer here, I received a completely different color, style, and size from what I ordered (received size 18 when I'm a 6, dark wash when I ordered light, straight leg when I ordered boot cut). The style, size, etc. is clearly noted on the packaging, so there must be absolutely zero quality control in order fulfillment. When I called, of course now they're out of what I actually ordered. So now I have to spend my time boxing these up and sending them back, AND the woman on the phone tells me that I won't have to pay for the return, like she's doing me a favor?!? And tell me it may take several WEEKS for me to receive a refund???? Never again. "

modified review This review was modified by hlg22 on February 19 2015 08:06:58 PM

"I ordered a pair of jeans in size 26. I was sent a completely different pair of jeans in size 25.

I did call their customer service number and they did give me a return label so I did not have to pay for the return. The rep was very nice.

However, this is not my first problem with 6pm. I highly doubt I will shop with them again. It's just too aggravating.

modified review This review was modified by SherylR on February 12 2015 09:29:19 AM

"What a nightmare to deal with their return policy. Never will I order anything from these people. I think this company is a sham, be very aware of them. I have been trying to find out how to return a pair of shoes that are suppose to be a size 8 and they are a narrow, narrow pretend size 8. Horrible fit, poorly made and I think maybe a knock off. I have tried 3 times to get an mail back from them to find out how to send them back. Never received one. The customer service is located in Manilla, Philippines after three different people I was able to understand the long address in Kentucky to sent it to. Also, it looks as though I have to pay to return it, $28.00 postage. "

modified review This review was modified by patnworb on February 07 2015 03:34:13 PM

"I am extremely impressed by 6pm's return policy in what I EXPECTED to be a really annoying situation.

I ordered a purse and 2 pairs of heels last month. They arrived quickly, but I was moving so I did not open them until 31 or 32 days later, to find that one pair of heels was scuffed on the front. I was not concerned about it being 31+ days later, because if you order in the last month of the year or so (specific dates on website), returns are allowed until end of February, I believe.

I DID have to call 6pm, because the check-box to return an item disappears after 30 days, no matter what. Within minutes, the rep had apologized repeatedly for the damaged item, and told me that I could keep the shoes and my account would be refunded within 2-10 days. I thanked him and asked "why they would have a policy like that?" (I told him I was happy, just curious); he said that they did not want to inconvenience me further.

…Now, I do not know if it is because I got the shoes on sale for $19.99 (maybe the costs of processing "free returns" aren't worth it below a certain value?), or if there is some reason, other than trying to make their excellent returns policy more well-known; either way - I am more confident in 6pm (after reading such mixed reviews) that I will trust them again in the future to fix mistakes that they may make on their end.

Thanks 6pm!

...........On a side note --- For the person who complained about not being "compensated" for their time shopping for their item, getting the wrong item, having to stop by the post office, and having to contact 6 pm - THAT is online shopping. If you can find lower prices in-store or elsewhere online, go there. Sorry, but it's a bit annoying. I do not expect Kohl's (for example... also amazing returns) to compensate me for taking time to browse through their brick-and-mortar store to buy a Keurig, get home to discover it doesn't work (or isn’t even a coffee-maker!), drive back to the store, park, walk all the way back into the store, and "have to" talk to the customer service counter about the mix-up.

modified review This review was modified by greatlakespenguin on January 31 2015 11:31:10 AM

"Bought a pair of Saucony sneakers for my toddler daughter. The shoes themselves will work perfectly for my her, but they didn't come in their original shoe box; came in an adult sized, generic shoe box. The shoes also have, what looks like, a light food stain on the top and potential wear on the sole (and a hair inside the shoe - gross!). This is not the quality I expect when buying a "new" pair of shoes. Very disappointed with this site.

UPDATE: Customer service got back to me. Since they don't have a replacement shoe in my daughter's size they're letting me keep the shoes and still issuing a refund. I'll wait to see if the refund actually posts, but I appreciate how they handled the situation.

modified review This review was modified by heart2musiq on January 21 2015 10:38:09 PM

"I ordered 3 items (gym bag and two pairs of jeans). One of the jeans that I received was completely incorrect - wrong size, material and much cheaper than the actual item I ordered (jeans were $140). The item that was supposed to be provided was out of stock by the time the package was received. In order to receive my money back, the incorrect item now needs to be shipped back and processed. I called customer service and nothing was offered in exchange for all of my wasted time in searching for and purchasing the original item, receiving the wrong item, going to the post office to return the wrong item and then contacting the company regarding the mix-up."

modified review This review was modified by jr37hart on January 17 2015 07:19:18 AM

"Selection and price was good but, be aware you have to pay to return products. I ordered a pair of boots that were too large for me. Cost $20 to return them (I checked FedEx, UPS, and USPS all were $20 and up).

They do not offer exchanges. So now I'm out of boots, $20, and my time standing at a post office.

I will not order from here again when Amazon and Zappos offers similar pricing but better return policies .

modified review This review was modified by fenris1121 on January 12 2015 05:38:16 AM

"I bought two pairs of shoes from this company several years ago. Usually I deal with Zappo's.I was shocked that in order to return the shoes I would have to pay for shipping (which cost more than the shoes themselves!). Customer service reps on the phone at the call center sounded stoned (they've been trained to speak Valley Girl, which is not actual English and is unprofessional). Swore I'd never buy from them again. BUT--I wanted a pair of shoes I couldn't find anywhere else. Bought 'em.Too small. Was planning to return (at my expense--half the cost of the shoes) and waited a long time to see the refund. Emails from the company were hilariously unprofessional and ditzy--Cloud was "sad" the shoes didn't fit and would love to help me if I could give her the order and tracking numbers (I aleady had). On and on went this letter she sent . . . Finally got the refund. Went online to order the shoe and they had doubled the price! This was a closeout shoe. What idiots. Buy from companies with actual customer service.Skip 6PM."

modified review This review was modified by niceladytoo on January 09 2015 07:17:30 PM

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!