• Contact: cs@6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.51/10 5.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"never buy BOOTS on 6pm. This web site is misleading the customers. The shoes are very small and narrow, kind not brand new.

The return shipping is expensive.

"I have shopped at 6PM many times. I have always been pleased. I once return a shoe order and I do not recalled having any problem.
Just a few days ago, I placed an order for three pairs of Frye boots. In just a few days I received one pair. It was an Oxford shoe and it was in my correct size but I thought the color looked different than what I had ordered. So, I looked up my order: I had ordered the Frye Maggie Perf Wingtip. What I had actually received the Frye Stella Oxford. I don't even remembering them being offered at 6PM.
The bad news is, I received the wrong shoe. The good news is, I like them and will keep them.
What I do not understand is why they cannot contact you and just tell you what the situation is and to give you a choice? I have never even heard of a site that does something like that. It boggles the mind, especially when Zappos customer service is so great. Anyway, I am waiting for the other two boots. Now I am wondering what I will get. I do not want my orders to be like a box of chocolates. I want to know WHAT I am getting.
I hope 6PM comes through for me. I am a Frye addict and I love that I can get them on sale.

modified review This review was modified by krazykat314 on November 20 2014 05:04:50 PM

"Avoid this cheap looking scam website. They sent me incorrect item from what i ordered. And they asked me to pay the return shipping. Their cs never respond to your email."

"I ordered 2 pairs of shoes of size 6, and they sent me one of size 9 and one of 5. Since I lived in Canada and sent the package to a relative's address in then U.S.. When I got the shoes, it was past the timeline for a return. Wasted about $90 in them. So I never purchased anything with size from them anymore."

modified review This review was modified by MichelleX on November 18 2014 02:06:27 PM

lissajohn's Avatar
New York

"I like the goods from 6pm and I bought shoes for kid from it. The post speed is fast and some of the goods are so cheap. "

"LOVE LOVE LOVE this website. Makes shopping super easy and affordable! I order shoes off of here atleast once a month and I have NEVER had a problem. Shipping is FREE and FAST. very satisfied customer :)"

"I have ordered from 6pm a total of 4 times, with the exception of one transaction, my experiences were a disaster. First time, no problems.

My second order consisted of 2 pairs of boots totaling $500; after waiting 2 weeks with no update, I reached out to the company and was told they hadn't been shipped but they would expedite delivery. Another week went by and still nothing, so I reached out again to be told they didn't have one of the two pairs in stock. I received the one pair a month after original order data and they were the wrong size. The customer service rep waived return shipping as if this was a big concession on their end.

The third time I ordered a variety of items and what was delivered didn't resemble my order at all. It was as if they shipped someone else's order in error. I returned everything and received a credit.

Last week I ordered a long burgundy Cole Haan coat marked down to a great price and gave them one final try. I received a blazer; different designer, different color, different size. Its actually baffling. I didn't imagine this would happen again but I guess I should have known better. The customer service rep told me I have 30 days to return the item and gave me a hard time about the return shipping charge.
Its official, done with 6pm.com... I don't care how low their prices are.

modified review This review was modified by girasole811 on November 11 2014 12:37:21 PM

"I was looking for some dress shoes for work. I came across a pair of shoes that were about 95.00 on Amazon. So I decided to do a quick search to see if I could find some a little cheaper. That's when I stumbled on 6pm.com. I found the same pair for 45.00. I decided to purchase them as well as another pair. The experience was pleasant for online ordering. Easy online ordering. Pretty quick shipping. I was a little skeptical because I have never heard of them before but I decided to take a chance. After I placed the order, I found that they are either a division or owned by Zappos. That put some ease to my mind. I would buy from them again. "

"After placing my order, I was nervous because then, I read the reviews. I ordered 2 dresses and a watch. They came in quickly and I like the quality and prices!! Thank you!!!"

modified review This review was modified by lbeaucage on October 31 2014 03:25:49 AM

"Ordered three pairs of shoes for my husband, all on clearance, my screen said order totaled $80.00, hit "accept." Well I guess they had run out of their quota of clearance shoes and immediately billed my debit card for $171.00. I called and was put on hold continuously as they looked into it. They could NOT cancel my order, they could do nothing. I will return the shoes as soon as they are received and never do business with them again, and now after reading many other reviews, I know I am in for a hefty return shipping fee. I feel like it was deceptive business practice. I went back on the website and sure enough, the shoes I had ordered on clearance hours before were now at full price so I couldn't even prove my point. I wish I had screen shot my order screen but I assumed my confirmation email would be identical. "

modified review This review was modified by sr1990 on October 21 2014 10:28:23 AM

"I had been watching several items on 6pm for a few weeks. When I logged on today, I noticed that all of the prices of LAST YEAR'S merchandise practically doubled. The most that you will receive is 50% off. That's ridiculous!!! Tops from Velvet, Joie, and Sanctuary (all from FALL 2013) went up from $25-$50 each. "

"Just bought two pairs of shoes and from ordering them to the time they were on my doorstep was 3 days! Super fast shipping and both pairs look awesome! "

"Wow, after all the mixed reviews I was nervous BUT my order arrived within 6 days and everything was simple, no problems. I ordered three different times within two days and 11 items. Everything arrived yesterday in packaging and in perfect condition. A few items that I returned just simply did not look good on me but I followed their return directions which were also very simple. Great deals so I ordered two more items today. One swimsuit was so cute I re-ordered in a different color. Love love 6pm.com. The items were all in perfect condition and I plan on ordering a lot more."

modified review This review was modified by lulu21 on October 15 2014 08:07:17 AM

"ordered a Hale Bob dress.
Dress was a second, had a major flaw in fabric.
Company did not disclose this as a second nor price it
as a second.
My family will never use them again.

modified review This review was modified by monik on October 05 2014 01:35:02 PM

"I wasn't sure if i should shop there since i read a few reviews that were not good but i figured i'll give it a try. I live overseas at the moment so keep in mind i can't return anything.
I ordered 4 pants and two sweatshirts:
Sweatshirt #1- Fantastic. Great brand for really good price.
Sweatshirt #2- different color then the picture,But the difference is small so might not be a 'fault' Per se,just bad pictures.
Pant #1,#2- Again,great purchase
Pant #3- The sides of the pant are made out of a completely see-through fabric! Would be nice to know that in advance! Why would they not note that on the site?
Pant#4- Back of the pant is torn.. As in torn,not wearable!
Also,the fabrics of the clothes are different than noted or not noted on the site. It makes a big difference when a 'Sweatshirt' turns out to be as thick as a t-shirt and 'sweatpants' are made out of nylon.
I see why people like this store,when you get what you wanted then there's no comparison to other stores in terms of brands and prices. BUT sometimes the cons are just greater than the pros. Big no no from me.

modified review This review was modified by lilly14 on October 01 2014 02:22:47 PM

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!