• 6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I have never bought anything from 6pm.com, and I have never been to their website. Yet somehow I got on their email list and can't get off. I unsubscribed, but the emails kept coming. I tried it again and was told I already unsubscribed. The emails kept coming. I emailed them and asked them to take me off their list. The emails are still coming every single day. I have now reported them to FTC. I would not recommend buying anything from a company with such abusive marketing practices."

This review was modified by Janiceog on July 04 2015 01:46:22 PM

"Perfect buying experience! I was worried about many of the negative reviews but there is nothing negative about my shopping experience. I ordered a slow cooker (even though shoes may be their main merchandise). I shopped around and 6pm.com was cheaper than Amazon. So I took a chance and placed an order for a KitchenAid slow cooker. I chose free shipping which 6pm said could take more than 5 days. I ordered it on Sunday afternoon (6/28) and received a tracking number late Sunday night. My order arrived on Wednesday (7/1). The package was in perfect shape. When I opened the box, there was a shipping carton inside, clearly factory sealed by the manufacturer and neatly packed. I opened the manufacturer's shipping carton and snug as a glove was the factory sealed retail box with my slow cooker inside. To recap, the retail box was inside the manufacturer's shipping carton which was packed in a shipping box from 6pm. Needless to say, when I opened the retail box, everything was in new and perfect condition - no refurb'd item, no returned item.

Their website was easy as any to navigate, search, etc. The checkout process was easy as Amazon too. Overall an excellent shopping experience. With all the negative reviews, I felt compelled to share my experience - and it was a very positive one. I'll shop 6pm.com again.

"Order was quick (2 days) and arrived as described. Extraordinarily happy as it was the ONLY one left of it's type on the internet :-)"

"I will never have busines to liar 6pm!!! I did not received item wich I bought and they did not do nothing!!!"

"I've been shopping in 6pm since 2013. I always find great models of shoes at economic prices. Totally recommended. "

This review was modified by Jteresa on June 07 2015 10:14:16 AM

"Do Not Buy Shoes Here!!! I ordered a pair of vans from this website and considering the 48$ price I assumed these would be new. Not only did they ship me used shoes in very poor condition (holes, foot prints, grime even) but they were not the pair I ordered, instead they shipped me a 30$ dollar pair of basic black, used, and disgusting vans. These shoes were worse than a pair I've had for years! I am not exaggerating it was the grossest thing, and to imagine someone packaged these knowing good and well that this was not right at all!!! When I called they had the audacity to ask me to ship back these shoes in order to receive my shoes that I ordered. I shut that down real quick. I'm here to tell you if you speak to a supervisor they will ship you your shoes just hold strong! I will never order here again and I encourage no one else to. There's nothing like ordering and paying new retail price for a item only to recieve a used and cheaper version of what you ordered. "

This review was modified by Chrism254 on June 03 2015 12:39:56 PM

"I am SO SAD to see that 6PM was the greatest price for Sorel Boots but after I filled out the online sign in, and picking out my purchase, it told me that I had nothing in my shopping bag and it was empty....... I did it again and said the same thing...... I "friended their page on fb" and it said the same thing...... If a customer has to go through that much on their first introduction to their site, kinda indicates they lost you as a customer..... For sure when it said they only had 1 in stock!!!! Sorry 6pm you gave me a bad taste in my mouth! As a hairdresser I talk to a LOT of women..... not good things to say on your behalf!!!!!! "

"I ordered a Marmot Kirwin Rain Shell which was on clearance as a discontinued item. The list price was $225. I saw internet prices range from about $170 to $123. There was one price from a reliable outdoor store at $109. 6pm was selling this for $89 and they had my size. I was not sensitive on color. The newer Marmot rain jackets are lighter which is not a concern of mine. I read the return policy before I ordered, but had not seen the number of negative reviews. I had assumed because it was a sister company to Zappos and owned by Amazon, it was a reliable company. I was very pleased today when I received exactly the item I ordered. It had all the tags and was sealed in plastic. The fit is perfect and it is exactly what I expected. It is windproof, waterproof, has double layers, includes ventilation, and constructed of technical materials. Compared to other jackets selling at a similar price on the internet, it is a steal. And it came just 2 days after I ordered it."

This review was modified by rp401k on May 29 2015 10:18:01 PM

"I received the wrong size dress ("14" instead of the selected "0"). This alone did not frustrate me at all, a simple mistake I thought ... until I went to return it. Apparently there is no free return shipping on 6pm.com, even if the fault is on their end. This is my first, and last, order with 6pm.com. Seeing that they were associated with Zappos.com gave me the confidence to make the purchase. However, I will now avoid Zappos.com as well. Honestly, I feel very deceived. You can't applaud yourself for offering top notch customer service in one section of your business and completely drop the ball in another. 6pm's prices aren't worth this kind of hassle. I'll take my money to a company who puts real effort into pleasing ALL of their customers in ALL categories of their business."

This review was modified by LauraInChicago on May 26 2015 05:05:05 PM

"I ordered some boots for Mother's day and was very excited when they got here within a week! However after actually opening them, they were all scuffed and clearly very used!
It's very disappointing that a company could be so manipulative and deceiving to its' customers to send clearly used products. For $80 + Shipping, these boots should be PRISTINE condition. But instead they actually look worse than the boots we are replacing for my mother!
Terribly disastisfied and will never trust this store ever again!

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!!
-No matter how good the deal is, I am sure after some hunting Amazon can pull through WAY better than this joke of a store could ever do!

And on top of this terrible experience, all returns must be paid for by the customer?! It is 2015 people, how about we emphasize customer service when the customer is dissatisfied!

Buyer Beware!

This review was modified by ctm14 on May 10 2015 08:22:16 AM

"I ordered a pair of New Balance running shoes for about $100 off their original retail price. I got the shoes in 2 business days and they were in perfect condition. I know that they make the customer pay for return shipping but when you save money like that on the shoes you can take the risk of them not fitting correctly. Understand the shoes and the brand's sizing before you order and you will have no issues. I will definitely be shopping with them again. "

"Out of all the all the different discount shoe companies out there, this on is my favorite. Usually get what i order within a week. I love the variety. Had a small issue (wrong shipping zip code) but they were able to redirect my package to the right place. I would order from them again."

"This is a horrible company to do business with...when I received my shoes from 6pm I notice that they sent me a wide width when I ordered a medium width. I looked it up on their website and saw they were only selling mediums not wide. So I called a few time and kept getting someone in the Phillippines..needless to say I couldn't understand anyone so I asked for the phone number for the US and they claimed they had no phones. Not even the headquarters in Las Vegas has a phone according to their overseas employees. I worked with rescue animals so you can understand how upset I am after learning this company hires people who eat dogs. This tells me a lot about this company. "

This review was modified by mustlovedogs on April 06 2015 02:15:36 PM

"I ordered a pair of shoes and a shirt from 6PM.com and received everything in a timely manor. Unfortunately the shirt was not the same as the one pictured on the website. The shirt on the website shows white or light grey stitching but the one I received has a neon yellow stitching.

After going back and double checking the order, 6PM sent the shirt I ordered but the website was displaying an inaccurate image. Since the cost of the shirt was reduced so much, it wasn't worth it for me to pay to return the shirt.

The shoes were delivered as promised. Unfortunately with shoes, a size 12.5 with one shoe manufacturer is not the same size 12.5 as another. I had to eat the return shipping cost for these and order a pair in my size.

The shipping and return processing were fast. The purchase was refunded to my card within a day of 6PM receiving my shipment.

I will purchase from 6PM again but will pay a little more somewhere else for free return shipping since shoe sizes/fit can have such a variance.

"I've ordered lots of shoes from 6pm.com, they have free shipping , the shoes come quick and they are affordable!"

This review was modified by gemqueen on March 23 2015 03:06:00 PM

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!