Stores > 6pm.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-04-04

6pm.com did me justice Thanks!!!

"I was doing last minute Easter shopping for shoes for my kids litterly 4 days before. Because it was so close I had chosen the 2 to 5 day regular free shipping going off of a wing and a prayer not sure if I would get them in time. So I called the customer service number to make sure and if not see if I could change it. Sure thing she said I shouldn't chance it she changed my shipping terms to the 2 day and waived what it would have cost me. I received my shoes on time and they where as I expected. I would definitely order from them again because if the prices and I know if I have an issue the customer service would not be a problem if I needed to fix or change something. She didn't have to do what she did and I was totally thankful because things could have went left. Thanks 6pm.com I will be shopping again. "

This review was modified by C.C.Yelity on April 04 2016 08:40:53 PM

2016-01-29

Really nice shoe

"I recently ordered a pair of shoes from 6pm.com. They are Vivobarefoot Ultra II, a shoe that is made of a soft EVA foam material and designed primarily for in the water, on the beach, as well as other warm weather activities, including even hiking. Excellent shoe by the way, check it out if you're in the market for something like that. I bought it first, then came here and read the reviews. I know, wrong order. After reading so many bad reviews, I got nervous and even considered cancelling the order. Well, it looks like I was one of the lucky ones. The price was great, $34.99 plus $4.95 sh. They retail on Amazon for $80-$85 depending on size and color. So more than 1/2 off. I live on the east coast of US, they shipped out of Kentucky and I got them 2 days later. Super fast! When I opened the box, item was correct, size was correct, and condition was good. The only minor thing I could complain about was that these were definitely returns that someone had probably worn around the house. The out sole was fine, so they probably weren't worn outside, but the heel area of the insole was a little dirty, as if someone had worn them around the house quite a bit. Probably why they are selling for this price. Not pleasant, but not a big deal, especially at the great price. I'm very satisfied with my transaction."

This review was modified by PaulK321 on January 29 2016 07:52:48 PM

2016-01-22

They sold me fake shoes

"I got fake shoes! Payless quality shoes for $100 each (I bought 2 pairs). I wore one a few times and it's falling apart! The other ones dig into the back of my feet and make them bleed. These are supposed to be a high end brand's shoes which I have owned before and knew the quality of this brand. (Gordon Rush) I could have went to Payless and spent $5-10 to get the same quality shoes. I can't believe how much I got ripped off! Don't ever buy from this company!"

This review was modified by jimmy8 on January 22 2016 06:49:05 PM

2016-01-05

"I ordered some shoes online in tan, they sent me the same shoes in brown. The shoes also arrived in very scuffed condition. "

2015-12-26

"6PM.COM wouldn't allow me to make a Christmas return because it was past 30 days since purchase. No, not even if I paid return shipping costs and pain a restocking fee. The shoes didn't fit so they were in excellent condition but they didn't care. Sorry customer service! Will not be shopping there again."

2015-11-28

"The actual size of the shoes we got were larger the size we ordered. However, 6pm.com did not responsible for the return shipping charge. We had to pay it by ourselves. It is very bad experience."

This review was modified by Offerme58 on November 28 2015 08:22:10 AM

2015-11-27

"I love this site! Best prices on designer EVERYTHING! Customer service is great too!"

This review was modified by iriedeby on November 28 2015 12:19:46 AM

2015-11-06

"This site is an affiliate of Zappo's. It offers lower priced name brands not sold on that site - some current models and others are last years, but still a good selection.
Thier search options are just OK for me, as i really need a site that offers an option for removable insole or orthotic friendly as a choice. but with a little "finagaling" i can find what i need.
They offer really nice views of the shoes and how many are in stock.
I have also purchased NYDJ pants and jeans there at a deep discount and been very happy with the purchases. Who can turn down down a $120 jeans for $46 or $76?
Thier merchandise changes a lot and so keep it on your radar.
Returns are sort of slow, due to keeping costs down, you create your own label to return to a warehouse in Kentucky. Once received, they are sometimes not too quick on processing. just an FYI.

2015-10-21

"I ordered some boots that did not fit and had to be returned. The return postage was $30.00.....ridiculous! Will never buy from 6pm again"

2015-09-29

"They don't do exchanges, you have to pay for return shipping and customer service is impossible. This company is inconsistent with pricing on their website and with returns. I got the bait and switch with regards to a return. Customer service promised to match the price after placing the new order and even offered a coupon for the trouble. Less than 24 hours later the coupon said it had expired. I asked Customer service to honor the coupon they had offered and correct the pricing. They refused to do so and were condescending in their response, congratulating me on receiving a coupon, but unable to help apply. They also did not correct the price after multiple emails, so my $40.00 shoes became $75.00. I am disputing this with my credit card company as they are easier to work with than 6pm shoes. "

This review was modified by sailfast6382 on September 29 2015 08:53:10 AM

2015-09-25

"I have had nothing but amazing experiences at 6 PM. I've canceled orders days later because I've changed my mind, and the one time they sent me a wrong item- they let me keep the item and sent me a replacement in one day!! I couldn't believe it. Most of the time they get my orders right and you can't beat the prices. Shop here- you won't regret it! "

2015-09-15

"ordered a north face jacket that I saw at Norstroms Rack ...got it for almost 15 less...love this store.... will be ordering more...."

2015-09-14

"I ordered a North Face fleece jacket and paid half the price of the retail cost. Got free shipping that came within just a couple days. Had orginal north face tags and is an amazing jacket! True to size. "

2015-08-18

"Horrible shoes even the brand names , waste of money DON'T BUY FROM THEM. returns are expensive , you can't win you will be out the money. They don't care about the customers."

This review was modified by karenpet on August 18 2015 11:16:37 AM

2015-08-11

"I returned a pair of sz 7 booties at the cost of $15!! That was with no insurance. So if you DON'T live on the East Coast, shipping is going to hit you hard. I won't ever buy from them again. 6PM is the owner but they are run by Zappo's. Zappo's has included shipping both ways."

Share 6pm.com's store rating

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!