• Contact: cs@6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.58/10 3.58/10

"Bought a pair of Saucony sneakers for my toddler daughter. The shoes themselves will work perfectly for my her, but they didn't come in their original shoe box; came in an adult sized, generic shoe box. The shoes also have, what looks like, a light food stain on the top and potential wear on the sole (and a hair inside the shoe - gross!). This is not the quality I expect when buying a "new" pair of shoes. Very disappointed with this site.

UPDATE: Customer service got back to me. Since they don't have a replacement shoe in my daughter's size they're letting me keep the shoes and still issuing a refund. I'll wait to see if the refund actually posts, but I appreciate how they handled the situation.

modified review This review was modified by heart2musiq on January 21 2015 10:38:09 PM

"I ordered 3 items (gym bag and two pairs of jeans). One of the jeans that I received was completely incorrect - wrong size, material and much cheaper than the actual item I ordered (jeans were $140). The item that was supposed to be provided was out of stock by the time the package was received. In order to receive my money back, the incorrect item now needs to be shipped back and processed. I called customer service and nothing was offered in exchange for all of my wasted time in searching for and purchasing the original item, receiving the wrong item, going to the post office to return the wrong item and then contacting the company regarding the mix-up."

modified review This review was modified by jr37hart on January 17 2015 07:19:18 AM

"Selection and price was good but, be aware you have to pay to return products. I ordered a pair of boots that were too large for me. Cost $20 to return them (I checked FedEx, UPS, and USPS all were $20 and up).

They do not offer exchanges. So now I'm out of boots, $20, and my time standing at a post office.

I will not order from here again when Amazon and Zappos offers similar pricing but better return policies .

modified review This review was modified by fenris1121 on January 12 2015 05:38:16 AM

"I bought two pairs of shoes from this company several years ago. Usually I deal with Zappo's.I was shocked that in order to return the shoes I would have to pay for shipping (which cost more than the shoes themselves!). Customer service reps on the phone at the call center sounded stoned (they've been trained to speak Valley Girl, which is not actual English and is unprofessional). Swore I'd never buy from them again. BUT--I wanted a pair of shoes I couldn't find anywhere else. Bought 'em.Too small. Was planning to return (at my expense--half the cost of the shoes) and waited a long time to see the refund. Emails from the company were hilariously unprofessional and ditzy--Cloud was "sad" the shoes didn't fit and would love to help me if I could give her the order and tracking numbers (I aleady had). On and on went this letter she sent . . . Finally got the refund. Went online to order the shoe and they had doubled the price! This was a closeout shoe. What idiots. Buy from companies with actual customer service.Skip 6PM."

modified review This review was modified by niceladytoo on January 09 2015 07:17:30 PM

"Ordered from them on Monday and received my shoes by Thursday. Wow!!! That's fast service. Shoes arrived exactly as described (Ugg womens boots which retail for $250 and I purchased for $100) in excellent condition. Even the box was nice. Would definitely order from this site again. Just be sure about sizes as returns/refunds are apparently not easy. "

modified review This review was modified by nazyg on January 09 2015 06:49:56 PM

"Rude customer service, long wait time-only to tell me they couldn't cancel an order that I placed within the same day. Now I'm stuck with a pricey item that will take more cost and effort to return (and I've returned things to them before- they DO NOT PROCESS QUICKLY)

I found the item cheaper by A LOT on Amazon, and now I am reading that Amazon may have some affiliation with them?? WTH! I'm thinking I should tell my bank to deny the charge and I should refuse the package... this company takes total advantage of the consumer, and that could preserve the only rights I have!! Disgraceful

modified review This review was modified by JKRAST on January 08 2015 10:01:41 AM

"I am very dissatisfied with my order experience from 6pm.com
I ordered a NEW item--a stoneware stewpot. However, the item which I received was clearly a USED item, purchased at the sister site, Zappos, and it was returned to Zappos by the original purchaser. All of the personal information & Return Authorization info for the prior return was in the (unopened, un-inspected) box that the original purchaser used to return this pot to Zappos. If I wanted to, I could have called the original purchaser and asked why she returned it to Zappos!!!
The stewpot had scorch marks on the outside, and cooking residues on the inside surface, and the pot had a rancid odor when I opened package to inspect contents.
What is most disturbing is that the package was returned to Zappos sometime in January of last year---2014!...and it had never been opened and inspected at the return facility. Hence, the odor of rancidity. It just sat there in 6pm.com/Zappos inventory until someone (me, unfortunately) ordered the item. After6.com simply placed the original purchaser's return box in another box and shipped it off to me!
That is simply an unacceptable business practice. The original purchaser could have simply returned a box of rocks instead of the purchased item! What ever happened to "we'll refund your purchase once we have received and inspected the returned merchandise"??
After such a poor shopping experience, how can 6pm.com or Zappos expect me to shop at either place in the future, or to recommend them to anyone? Bloody unlikely, I'd say. So, 2 web vendors lost a fairly high volume web shopper and they lost any potential customers that I could have directed their way.
Shame on 6pm.com and shame on its sister, Zappos for such shoddy practices.
I do hope that this incident will serve as a wake-up call to the both companies in order that remedial action be taken forthwith.

modified review This review was modified by Cbee on January 03 2015 11:33:34 AM

"My boyfriend order me a pair of Michael Antonio two tone heels boots and a us polo pocketbook my order was on time I love my gift now I can step out for the new years Eve 6pm is the best"

modified review This review was modified by kitagirl0987 on December 30 2014 12:12:42 PM

"Ordered Bear Paw Sweater Boots for my daughter who is a size 4. When she opened them on xmas they where too tight. I sent them back and paid to ship them back. I ordered a bigger size, a size 5. Still too small. Dont order these. Its not worth all the return shipping I have paid for.."

modified review This review was modified by samanthabchwd on December 30 2014 10:32:06 AM

"This website delivered VERY expensive shoes that SHOULD have been brand new in an unquestionably worn state-- scuff marks inside and out, scraped leather, etc. They would allow for a refund BUT insisted that I PAY to ship the shoes to KENTUCKY. Their return policy is that customers pay for ALL returns, even those that are their own fault. Given the state of the product they sold me, I would strongly dissuade anyone from shopping here when they could go to a site like Amazon that offers free return shipping when the error is theirs. "

"AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I received boots as a gift- they were the incorrect size. I called asking to exchange for the correct size- they do not process exchanges. So I'm told to return the boots and they will refund me.. I did not purchase the boots they were a gift- so when they are returned I in exchange have nothing except the cost of return shipping. I called on two separate occasions and have been two separate stories. First I was told they would go ahead and let me exchange them and that they would send me the correct size when I called them with a tracking number. The second time i called they said that was not correct but that they would email me a prepaid shipping label- which i never received. Customer service finally replied when i posted on their Facebook page more or less saying to bad! NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN!!"

"I've ordered both shoes and clothing from 6PM.com and have never not been happy with what I've received. The prices, compared to other sites, are outstanding. I also like the searchability and overall UI for the site. I also appreciate the ability to have free shipping on some orders - it's a nice bonus."

"I had to review these guys because of their excellent customer service. Ordered some shoes before, great prices, fast shipping. This time I got some sunglasses, and the frames were bent when they arrived. 6pm took care of the problem almost immediately. That's great holiday service compared to the majority of companies I dealt with this Christmas."

modified review This review was modified by resellerratingsscammers on December 27 2014 05:15:51 PM

"I have been orderinf from 6pm for 3 years now. I guess stuff happens every where, but in 20+ purchases I can only say Kudos 6pm. I am always impressed with every aspect of the transaction. I have never had the first negative experience. I have ultimate trust in the fact my money and order are handled with diligence."

"I have to say i am completly satisfied with 6pm,i ordered my lady a coach purse it came very quick i ordered it tues and got it fri dec 19 no problem at all"

modified review This review was modified by Marlogee on December 20 2014 12:36:01 AM

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!