• Contact: cs@6pm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10

"Do NOT order from this website! I ordered an X-small but they sent me a Medium...was trying to charge me return shipping fee even though THEY messed up. Very unprofessional-there were no receipts or any paperwork inside my package...Avoid this website, and save yourself the hassle of having to return items "

modified review This review was modified by KrisKris620 on August 26 2014 03:53:50 PM

"I am buying often at this store and never had any problems. Prices are great, very quick and free shipping. Will definitely buy again and again."

modified review This review was modified by ritaku on August 18 2014 02:13:52 PM

"Listen, I am a college student and I want designer brands with a nice price tag. THIS SITE IS NOT A SCAM. I was very sketchy at first, but once I made a $150 with brand new products and great shipping speed. I feel in love, and decided to buy at least 2 more products in the past month alone. This company is great and I cant wait to wear all of my shoes. GIVE IT A TRY!"

modified review This review was modified by Spartanslozo on August 16 2014 08:45:02 PM

"Do not purchase from this vendor. If you need to return an item, shipping is on you and it will cost approx 1/3 of what you likely paid to buy it."

modified review This review was modified by Catlax205 on August 08 2014 03:27:10 AM

"BUYER BEWARE!

Ive done 4 transactions with 6pm.com two were headaches and major issues! I called to get an update on my order I was informed they didnt know what was going on. Waited on hold for 15 min for him to come back with the same thing, nothing.. He said they would figure it out and call me back in 7-10 business days. I said "That is unexceptable just give me my money back" he said " Sir that will take 10 business days as well" I asked for the manager. Was then informed he was on another call and I would get a call back.. No call.

I've wasted more than an hour and a half on the phone betweeen both issues.

Save yourself the headache purchase from AMAZON.

I will never again do business with 6pm.com. I would pay more and purchase elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by RUBENVHERR on August 04 2014 04:16:33 PM

"I had previously bought a North Face Oso L/S Hoodie from here and it came in the best condition. It's true the packaging wasn't the best but, the hoodie was just fantastic. I ordered a pair of Pink UGG's afterward, and when they arrived I was expecting to see the older model, but it was one of the recent models with the security tag and everything. It was perfect! So far so good 6pm . Will be shopping there again very soon! :) "

modified review This review was modified by Sweetmary729 on August 02 2014 04:47:55 AM

"I've been working overseas for years. This 6PM.com has been an all-out life saver and a blessing. I order their incredibly discounted shoes, and they ship them via USPS to Afghanistan -- FREE! I'm able to order shoes & stuff for my family back home in Texas, too. The best thing yet -- these people have replaced items that inadvertantly got shipped to Afghanistan when they were actually needed in Texas. Yes -- 6PM.com replaced & re-shipped these items for FREE! They have great customer service agents, great prices, great selection, you name it. You simply can't find a better place to shop online."

modified review This review was modified by vegastexan on July 08 2014 07:39:14 AM

"BEWARE RETURN SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. I ordered Nike golf shorts, which seemed reasonably priced, discounted, however the sizing was completely off compared to other golf shorts I bought. I attempted to return this to find out shipping cost more than what I paid for the shorts!! the company requests shipping back in the original box (which is a bit heavy & bulky).

As if I haven't learned my lesson, I gave them another chance. I bought a chemise and some undies which both dropped in price right after I purchase them. The undies haven't yet shipped. I just wrote requesting for price adjustment. Will await their response & will be back for input!

modified review This review was modified by Whytakingachanceagain on June 29 2014 05:27:50 PM

"I am a Very Happy with this site. I ordered two pairs of shoes on Monday and received them by Thursday afternoon, of the same week. I also got them for a discounted price. I don't understand why this company had such bad reviews. I will keep buying from 6pm.com and Highly recommend it to everyone."

modified review This review was modified by ZumbaBetty on June 20 2014 12:28:00 AM

"I am a first time buyer from 6pm.com. After reading many reviews I was not sure that I wanted to buy from this seller. But, I am so happy I have decided to give it a chance and I have to write a very positive review. Found what I wanted on line, (not easy. shoes are from different country), the price was extremely appealing, ($63 compare to $150!!!) and buying was easy. I placed an order on June 12, got a confirmation email, and today is June 17, and I am wearing the shoes! The shoes were packed in the original box, inside regular mail box, and 6pm even send me a coupon for shampoo and conditioner with samples. The shoes are exactly what I wanted, and if I had not been happy, I could have used the return instructions attached to the box. I recommend this seller, and certainly will but again!! "

modified review This review was modified by Nalayim on June 17 2014 05:58:27 PM

"I was nervous ordering my Vibram five finger shoes, but the price was too good to pass up. They were a fraction of the original cost. They came on time and were exactly what I ordered. They fit perfectly!"

modified review This review was modified by Uchic on June 11 2014 05:08:16 PM

"Reading these reviews and looking at my experience, it just seems like 6pm is a very uneven reseller. I ordered some nice Bacco Bucci dress shoes from them and had been very happy with them. They arrived promptly; they were exactly what I asked for; the price was good. I wore them maybe 50-60 times, and the heels on both of the shoes fell off. And I wore them sitting at a desk, so Im not even on my feet much. I asked 6pm if there was any type of warranty on their shoes, and they replied: I am glad you got them in very good deals.
I dont know if this is indicative of poor quality issues at 6pm or if mine was a special case. Maybe Bacco Bucci is a poor manufacturer (Ive never heard of them before) and 6pm shouldn't carry them. I havent decided if I will give 6pm another chance or not.

modified review This review was modified by chuckbo-houston on May 28 2014 04:27:46 PM

Cocoa, FL

"I saw a great deal on some shoes at 6pm so I ordered them and then checked the reviews here. This is not the correct order of actions when dealing with a new seller, and I was leery after reading some of the stories here. However, maybe I was lucky or maybe 6pm is a nightmare only sometimes, as the shoes arrived quickly, were well-packed, are genuine Rockports, and are exactly what I ordered -- at a price less than half what others are selling them for. No complaints."

"Stay away from this store. First off you have to pay shipping both ways. They say you get free shipping but only if you spend a certain amount. For example free shipping if you spend $75 but the shoes are $74.99 - get the picture. So I ordered a pair of shoes that cost over $75 with tax & shipping. Didn't fit so returned them at my expense, and they don't even provide a printed return label, and got credited $52. Then my daughter ordered a pair that came in the wrong size on shoe, different wrong size on the box, different color. They won't make good on this transaction. I think since it was all their fault they should give her a full refund including shipping both ways. They said no - just return in usual manner. So she has to pay postage both ways & tax to return a pair of shoes that they made the error on.
I am crossing them off my list of places to shop. There are 3 women in my household that will be taking their business elsewhere.
I also think they are way over priced

modified review This review was modified by msdsks94 on May 16 2014 01:42:36 AM

"I've placed over 15 orders with 6pm and have only had 2 problems. Emailed their customer service and they took care of the problem right away. Were very friendly. You can't beat the great prices/deals, both on shoes and designer jeans. I'm a faithful 6pm customer, and will continue to be so. "

modified review This review was modified by my3bebas on May 03 2014 07:07:54 AM

6pm.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

6pm.com is not a merchant member
6pm.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!