Stores > Theyedoctor.com
  • Theyedoctor.com

Voice your opinion! Review Theyedoctor.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

Don't know what to say.

" My order indicates it's been shipped via USPS Priority mail, except USPS has no record, Their Customer service phone informs you to contact them via email. Then when you attempt to submit your email, you are informed to resubmit your email later."

2012-02-29

"Terrible.

It has been nearly a month since the glasses were ordered and paid for.
Nothing has been delivered.

2012-02-14

"excellent, fast and international shipping"

2012-01-25

"Ordered two pairs of Luxottica titanium frames online. The email reply said to expect 5-6 weeks delivery, but I received them in a little over one week. They were EXACT frames I was hoping for -- titanium, gunmetal finish, in the right size. I'd looked for them everywhere, only to find they'd been discontinued and were no longer available in stores. Was so happy, I ordered two more pairs, and they just arrived (took about 5 days). All came in heavy duty silver cases, well protected to prevent scratching. Total cost (including shipping) was about the same as I paid for my original frames at a 1/2 price sale 7 years earlier."

2012-01-05

"I just got my new glasses from the eyedoctor and they are great. Even though I have a rather peculiar prescription, they came quickly and I have perfect clarity of vision. Plus, the price was hundreds less than I usually pay."

2011-12-22

"I couldn't be happier with the eyeglasses I got from theyedoctor.com"

2011-09-13

"I was very happy with this company's service. I purchased a pair of Lindberg Air Titanium frames with prescription lenses, at half the price I would have paid anywhere else.
I received the glasses, nicely packaged with the manufacturer case, exactly two weeks after I placed the order. I was also kept up to date via email on the status of the order.
Clearly others have had poor experiences, and I was cautious as a result, but I am very satisfied. I could never have afforded these glasses otherwise.

2011-07-08

"Shipped the wrong glasses to me and then asked me to pay for their return. Then correct glasses arrived and lens fell-out. Customer service interrupted me on the phone numerous times, put me on speaker for office to hear and then hung-up on me without letting me finish my explanation, saying "I don't care." The Eye Doctor does not have a very good bedside manner. BUYER BEWARE!!!"

2011-02-09

"Thanks Bill. The glasses were perfect and the service was great!"

2010-10-21

"So first off I couldn't find the brand of glasses I wanted anywhere else and the other prices were significantly higher than the eye doctor. Immediately after my order they emailed me about the PD measurement at your own eye doctor and once I gave them the information I was always involved in the information about the temple size and the glasses themselves. Any questions I had were answered and once I received the glasses they were perfect and I love them so much I wanna order another pair. You get to be apart of the whole process and the price is fantastic. I am not sure about return fees but I am sure they would be more than willing to discuss and work through customer issues. "

2010-10-21

"A round of applause for the professional way this company treated me. I was not an easy customer, first asking for a rush order and then discovering my temples weren't the size listed in the catalog. Turns out the manufacturer had a misprint, but these folks bent over backwards trying to fix the situation. They eventually offered me an exchange on another pair. While we were waiting for that order to come in, I found a solution to the "temples too short" problem on my end. They didn't get upset, even though they were staring at an extra pair of glasses and more paperwork.

I wound up buying the second pair too, unprompted from their end, and now I love both pairs!

2010-01-04

"I wouldn't purchase from this website if it was the last website on earth."

Land of 10,000 taxes
2009-09-03

"I first placed an email requesting a physical address and a local telephone number. I received a respond within several hours.

Had problems using their website as I try to place the order. Called direct and spoke with a very pleasant woman, who took the order.

A week later I received the frames. Their price was the lowest on the Internet and their location was a day drive away, if needed.

Hard to beat a Hart Schaffner Marx, titanium for $109.oo, which included shipping.

Packaging was very good. Shipped via USPO.

I am a little concern about the previous bad reviews. I hope this store has found ways to improve it customer service, since they have been operating a website for over ten years, along with over twenty years locally.

2009-08-31

"The service was great. I received my daughter's glasses quickly and the prescription is right on. I couldn't believe how fast I received the glasses. I had the eye doctor check the prescription when we received them and it is perfect. They are great and the prices can't be beat"

2009-02-01

"Awful merchant. Doesn't have merchandise in stock, but they won't tell you that until AFTER you order. Then, if you want to cancel, they charge you a 20% restocking fee (for merchandise they don't have, can't ship, and you never received). Consumer fraud in eyeglasses. DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THESE LOSERS."

Share Theyedoctor.com's store rating

Theyedoctor.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Theyedoctor.com is not a merchant member
Theyedoctor.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!