Stores > 55printing.com

• Phone: 8662002317
    • Customer Support: 8662002317
    • Business Hours: 9am to 9pm (Eastern Time) MON-FRI

2015-09-27

"I am very displeased with 55 Printing. I thought I would try them out because of the good price and good reviews. I guess you get what you pay for. I placed an order for 1000 postcards to be used as wedding invitations for my sister's wedding, as well as 3 different business card orders to be used as additional inserts for the invitations.

First, when I uploaded my designs to their website, I had sized them to the exact size that I wanted them printed. When I got my proof emailed to me, they had changed the sizes of all my artwork! After I called them, they corrected the problem and sent me new proofs, which were the correct sizes, so I approved them for print.

The shipping was fast and I received the cards a few days later. However, they were all supposed to have the same color of gray as a background. But when they printed, each type of card was a different shade, some being more bluish and some more pinkish in hue. This really bothered me, as all the cards were supposed to match, but they all clashed with each other and were useless to me. Which was a shame because the paper was thick and of a nice quality.

I called customer service to see if there was anything they could do to correct the problem, or else give me some type of refund since I couldn't use the cards. They told me I needed to email the admin and send a picture of the color discrepancy, which I did, asking them to email or call me back so we could discuss and fix the problem. It has now been almost one month, and I never heard anything back from them. I was very disappointed with how unprofessionally they handled this situation and I had to take my cards elsewhere to get reprinted. A waste of my money. Very dissatisfied and do not reccommend.

This review was modified by beccabrebb on September 27 2015 07:14:00 PM

2015-03-04

"very satisfied.. great service, fast shipping..."

2015-03-01

"Incredible bargain and excellent quality. The only bad thing I can say about 55printing is the shipping takes a bit longer than I'd like, but all in all an excellent company to do business with, prices way lower than Vista Print. "

2015-02-15

"Excellent print job... Fast service!! Two thumbs up!!"

2015-02-03

"Easy to work on the site, great product, even better prices!"

2015-02-01

"Great quality. Easy design interface. Quick delivery & great price. "

2015-01-28

"Great service. Used it many times and never been disappointed."

2015-01-23

"The service was quick and the product turned out great!"

2015-01-22

"Easy order process, fair pricing, quick delivery."

2015-01-22

"Great brochures for great prices!"

2015-01-22

"This was my first time ordering from this site and I am extremely happy! They made sure my image was perfected before they processed it and I couldn't be more delighted with the outcome."

2015-01-22

"I am using the bookmarks as gifts for my wedding guests to take home in remembrance of our special day. They turned out fantastic and the price was fantastic! Thank you so much! "

2015-01-22

"Awesome Services and Spectacular turn around time!"

Share 55printing.com's store rating

55printing.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

55printing.com is not a merchant member
55printing.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!