• Four Seasons Ge

• Phone: 323-826-1199
    • Customer Support: 323-826-1199
    • Business Hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    • Fax: 323-826-1198

"I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY GOOD.THANK YOU"

"I really appreciate the service and door to door delivery and recommend four season to everyone"

"Still haven't gotten the merchandise, so I can't respond to quality. As far as service, I called several times to check on when the product was mailed out and I was told 3 different times it had been sent. Then on the day it was finally sent I was referred to a representative that stated that I misunderstood what I was told and I could just cancel the order with a 20% charge for restocking fee. I said I don't want this fee because I was lied to on two different occasions. My problem with this is the fact that I was told one thing two times then told I did not understand. Sorry I did understand and I was lied to on two occasions. I don't like doing business with people or company's that lie to me."

"I was very pleased with my purchase, and delivery. The item's arrived on time and every employee at 4seasons general merchandise did everything to make sure that I was satisfied from start to finish.

Thank you!

Maria

"Fast and courtsous. Thank you."

"This is one of the more user friendly sites to shop from. It would be great if you had a wider variety of toys and novelty items."

"As advertised. Really happy with products "

"Shipped out fast, and in great shape"

"This is our Second order with Four Seasons. We have experienced the best online buying with this company. From initial stages of starting business with Four Seasons to the receiving stage of shipment has been a efficient process. The Sales Representative Mr Allison Santiago also has been of great assistance to us."

"great products, easy website, prompt delivery."

"The merchandise I ordered was exactly what I wanted. The carrier was very nice."

"Tried to make a purchase, failed 3 times.

"Thank you for making it possible to grow my business while simultaneously offering great prices to consumers. Will continue to order from Four Seasons! "

"Great prices, fast delivery, great product!!"

"Thus far... Very pleased with products and delivery of such, even though some boxes were opened and tampered with, minor damages, nothing to cry about... Still have our loyalty and will purchase again in near future. thank you to staff and all that make process easy enough.

D.Tunick
Tunick Enterprises Inc

Share Four Seasons General Merchandise's store rating

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a merchant member
Four Seasons General Merchandise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.