• Four Seasons Ge Four Seasons General Merchandise Elite Status

• Phone: 323-826-1199
    • Customer Support: 323-826-1199
    • Business Hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    • Fax: 323-826-1198

"Always find merchandise. Roger in sales as well as the warehouse crew and the ladies handling the paperwork to get it to the warehouse are spot on. Always get our orders filled in a timely manner and ready to receive. Thanks to all the staff"

"Thank you for an easy transaction!"

"We feel very lucky to have found 4sgm."

"I am very unhappy with the service I have received. Been trying to place an order for 2 months now with no luck. No one is on the same page and a lot of bait and switch."

"Every aspect was great; nothing could have been better."

"I often shop on your website and it is a good experience.
I however will suggest a little more communication when an order is placed until received.

"Mr. Allison Santiago was very helpful and friendly. I would do business with him again;"

"I've been doing business with 4 seasons for over a year Having a business in New York and my supplier in Los Angeles can be difficult in freight cost. My rep Allison has made my online ordering experience a positive one with great pricing and good freight cost makes doing business with 4 season easy. I don't get this kind of service for the other guys in Vernon. "

"I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY GOOD.THANK YOU"

"I really appreciate the service and door to door delivery and recommend four season to everyone"

"Still haven't gotten the merchandise, so I can't respond to quality. As far as service, I called several times to check on when the product was mailed out and I was told 3 different times it had been sent. Then on the day it was finally sent I was referred to a representative that stated that I misunderstood what I was told and I could just cancel the order with a 20% charge for restocking fee. I said I don't want this fee because I was lied to on two different occasions. My problem with this is the fact that I was told one thing two times then told I did not understand. Sorry I did understand and I was lied to on two occasions. I don't like doing business with people or company's that lie to me."

"I was very pleased with my purchase, and delivery. The item's arrived on time and every employee at 4seasons general merchandise did everything to make sure that I was satisfied from start to finish.

Thank you!

Maria

"Fast and courtsous. Thank you."

"This is one of the more user friendly sites to shop from. It would be great if you had a wider variety of toys and novelty items."

"As advertised. Really happy with products "

Share Four Seasons General Merchandise's store rating

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a merchant member
Four Seasons General Merchandise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.