Four Seasons General Merchandise Reviews - 4sgm.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 36 reviews

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a merchant member
Four Seasons General Merchandise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"I paid for an order which was not processed and till now my money hass not been refunded. "

modified review reply posted Apr-02-2014
4sgm's Avatar
4sgm, Four Seasons General Merc rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience.

As soon as any customer submits an order on our site and selects “Credit Card” as a payment method, the credit card is pre-authorized for the amount of the order (in your case, it was $258.30 USD on March 3, 2014), but doesn't get charged before shipping the order. This is what occurred with your online order.
After our system detected that your credit card could not be processed, we voided the credit card pre-authorization on March 6, 2014.

Again, your credit card was never charged.

Since you used an international credit card issued in Nigeria, based on the discussion we had with our credit card processing company, it takes up to four weeks for the pre-authorized amount to be released.
We value each and every one of our customers, which is why we provided you with a copy of the void transaction report.
We do everything possible to expedite the release of funds when orders are canceled, but there is a delay at MasterCard that is out of our hands.
If four weeks pass and your funds have still not been released, please contact us as soon as possible and we can set up a conference call with you and our credit card processing company.

Four Seasons General Merchandise
4sgm.com”

"I've ordered from 4 seasons for years, and have been very satisfied with the service and products. "

"The prices of the products are excellent as well as the service I received. Thank you.

Elsa

"Shawn is a very nice and respective. "

"The web site is easy to navigate. The staff is super friendly and responsive."

"We have used Four Seasons for several years and have always been very satisfied with the merchandise, the price, and the shipping. Four Seasons has really helped us to stay competitive. Working with Omid is always a wonderful experience and he has gone above and beyond with some of our customer request for large orders at the last minute. We will remain a Four Season customer!

Emily
Expressions Unltd

"All the items that i had received were in very good condition. I did not get any old or broken stuff.

Thanks

"Was helpful and ship out the order by the date that was requested."

Rating 8/104/5

"Representatives were friendly and helpful. Shipping information could have been a bit more forthcoming. It was a bit confusing when, how, and how much the shipping would cost. We haven't received the shipment yet, but hope to see it in two more days. The order was placed 8 days ago. "

"products are great and service is excellent.
My rep was Allison Santiago.

"Very pleased with items, shipped with no problems. I am a little discouraged to see that since I placed order some of the items are now reduced."

"Avenger backpacks were a little smaller than expected but still totally satisfied.

"My salesperson Julian Johnson is wonderful. What an awesome guy, he makes all my ordering process really simple and fun. What a credit to your company to have someone like Julian on staff."

"Great place to shop, fast service, wonderful customer assistance, on time delivery. I would definitely recommend to all my business associates!! Thanks 4SGM!"

"Very professional, great communication super fast service. Calvin is the best!"