• Address: 2801 E. Vernon. Los Angeles, CA, USA
    • Phone: 323-826-1199
    • Customer Support: 323-826-1199
    • Business Hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    • Fax: 323-826-1198

"great products, easy website, prompt delivery."

"The merchandise I ordered was exactly what I wanted. The carrier was very nice."

"Tried to make a purchase, failed 3 times.

"Thank you for making it possible to grow my business while simultaneously offering great prices to consumers. Will continue to order from Four Seasons! "

"Great prices, fast delivery, great product!!"

"Thus far... Very pleased with products and delivery of such, even though some boxes were opened and tampered with, minor damages, nothing to cry about... Still have our loyalty and will purchase again in near future. thank you to staff and all that make process easy enough.

D.Tunick
Tunick Enterprises Inc

"Ever since I started buying from you, I was a assigned a sales rep, and so far I've got 2 different ones because one left the company already, but he was very forgetful and was always asking for my seller's permit all the time like if he didn't have it on file.
On my last visit, my order wasn't even ready, because my current sales rep didn't show up to work and nobody bothered to follow up with my order. I even left a note stating that if there was a problem, to contact me before I went there, and I thought everything was ok, but when I got there to pick up my order I had to do all the paperwork AGAIN and wait a while for my order in the hot day inside the warehouse.
I don't think that's fair for us costumers, all the mistakes that the people there make.
NOBODY APOLOGIZED for the inconvenience.

"I paid for an order which was not processed and till now my money hass not been refunded. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-02-2014

4sgm, Four Seasons General Merc rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience.

As soon as any customer submits an order on our site and selects “Credit Card” as a payment method, the credit card is pre-authorized for the amount of the order (in your case, it was $258.30 USD on March 3, 2014), but doesn't get charged before shipping the order. This is what occurred with your online order.
After our system detected that your credit card could not be processed, we voided the credit card pre-authorization on March 6, 2014.

Again, your credit card was never charged.

Since you used an international credit card issued in Nigeria, based on the discussion we had with our credit card processing company, it takes up to four weeks for the pre-authorized amount to be released.
We value each and every one of our customers, which is why we provided you with a copy of the void transaction report.
We do everything possible to expedite the release of funds when orders are canceled, but there is a delay at MasterCard that is out of our hands.
If four weeks pass and your funds have still not been released, please contact us as soon as possible and we can set up a conference call with you and our credit card processing company.

Four Seasons General Merchandise
4sgm.com”

"I've ordered from 4 seasons for years, and have been very satisfied with the service and products. "

"The prices of the products are excellent as well as the service I received. Thank you.

Elsa

"Shawn is a very nice and respective. "

"The web site is easy to navigate. The staff is super friendly and responsive."

"We have used Four Seasons for several years and have always been very satisfied with the merchandise, the price, and the shipping. Four Seasons has really helped us to stay competitive. Working with Omid is always a wonderful experience and he has gone above and beyond with some of our customer request for large orders at the last minute. We will remain a Four Season customer!

Emily
Expressions Unltd

"All the items that i had received were in very good condition. I did not get any old or broken stuff.

Thanks

"Was helpful and ship out the order by the date that was requested."

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a merchant member
Four Seasons General Merchandise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.