Stores > Four Seasons General Merchandise

• Customer Support: 323-826-1199
    • Business Hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    • Fax: 323-826-1198

2016-07-22

Easy System, easy selling...

"It was so easy to deal with 4 seasons, service is quick and i havent had any problem, my agent responds to my quiries very promptly.
keepmup te good work Alisson Santiago.

2016-07-11

No Information about my first order

"I am still not yet sure whether they have shipped my order.I have not received any information whether they have have received .I called them to make sure that they have received my cashier check. No body will like such dealing. Please let me know when you guys shipping my order."

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

“Hi DollarDoor2483,

We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations.

As was mentioned when your order was submitted, it takes up to 2 business days to process your cashier's check. It is our policy that we must first finish processing a payment before shipping the merchandise. Your order and shipment was handled according to this and was shipped on time.

We strive to meet every customer's requirements and are invested in establishing long-term business relationship with all of our customers. We appreciate your patronage and if you woud like any clarification, please do not hesitate to call us at (323) 826-1191 or email sales@4sgm.com.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to surpassing your expectations next time you order from us.

Internet Sales Dept.”

2016-05-30

awsome

"will order with the company again"

2016-05-09

Very Disappointed

"I ordered a selection of items from from 4SGM, although I got my things in good time because I told my sales agent I needed them on time. It arrived incomplete, and was only informed that some items were out of stock when they arrived and I know half of the items were missing. I emailed my sales agent just to be told they were out of stock. I wish I had been told before they were shipped that the items were out of stock so I could order something else. I am very upset and disappointed. This isn't the first time, every time I order from 4SGM, it's the same thing they always come incomplete and most times I am billed for it. "

Rep reply posted Jun-10-2016

“Dear peremobofadipe,

Thank you for allowing 4sgm.com to serve your wholesale needs.

I apologize for this blip with your latest order.

We never charge for something we do not send. Our policy is that simple. I have personally double-checked and reassure you that 4sgm.com never charged you for any items you did not receive.

You have ordered from us a total of four times.

In 2015, two of those orders were shipped completely as you requested.

The first one in 2014 was when we did not have a backpack in stock. We have 10,000 items and hundreds of orders a day. Given the large scope of products we work with, to send orders on time, we ship orders if one item is missing and we never charge for that missing item. To confirm with customers would delay our process and completely break down our speedy shipping process we commit to. This is because customers have varying schedules and cannot always confirm in a timely manner.

With regard to your latest and fourth order in May 2016, you requested expedited shipping. Thus, a salesperson prioritizes on-time delivery for you. Similar to your first order, an item went out of stock as the warehouse was putting your order together. There is a certain generalization we make as a company, and it is that customers cannot answer back at the same speed our warehouse puts an order together. If we did not ship out your order soon, a possible customer complaint is that all items were received but it was late.

Because of this, we chose to prioritize expedited shipping at your request.

Again, I apologize that this process did not meet your standards, but rest assured we never charged you for items you did not receive.

Sincerely,

Internet Sales Dept.”

2016-04-06

All-round good experience

"Happy with my experience in all aspects of the service. If responses/follow-up were that little bit quicker, then I wouldn't be able to fault in anyway and would have given 5 stars. But overall, very satisfied."

2016-03-18

No online or phone payment options

"I don't particularly care for this business strategy. I like to be able to make my payment as soon as I've decided on what to purchase, not have to fax or mail in my payment. I feel this is an inconvenience that is unnecessary in this day and age. The selection is good as long as you jump on it right away and pay right away because by the time they get the payment it might be sold out."

2016-02-19

Above & Beyond

"We had to order on a short timeline because our client got the contract to us late. 4SGM had the variety of toys we needed, and was able to ship them on time. Everyone we dealt with was very helpful."

2015-12-31

"The sales rep responded to my questions right away and the cashier is always friendly."

2015-12-15

"The guys at the shipping dock were great as I did not have enough room for 1 trip, they help the remaining boxes until I could come back. Thanks"

2015-12-11

"The people that work with me were very helpful getting my stuffs out and delivered. Thank you for your help Mr. Allison!"

2015-12-07

"Had no interest in completing the transaction"

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2015

A rep from Four Seasons General Merc, 4sgm, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Your canceled freight quote inquiry was to be delivered on a pallet. A pallet allocates a maximum of 80 cubic feet and 1000 lbs. of merchandise. To ship from California to Michigan, it is a flat rate of $220.

The shipping cost quoted to customers is the exact number given to us from the third-party shipping company we use. We do not add any extra fees onto that number. Freight charges are paid directly to the trucking company upon delivery.

Customers may also use their own trucking company and pick up at our facilities.

Please let us know if you require assistance or clarification.

Sincerely,

Four Seasons General Merchandise”

2015-11-15

"This was my first time ordering from Four Seasons and I had such an easy and great experience that I will definitely come back."

This review was modified by chrisp211 on November 17 2015 01:22:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-23-2015

“chrisp211,

Four Seasons General Merchandise appreciates your patronage!

We look forward to helping your business meet its demands.”

2015-08-23

"Always find merchandise. Roger in sales as well as the warehouse crew and the ladies handling the paperwork to get it to the warehouse are spot on. Always get our orders filled in a timely manner and ready to receive. Thanks to all the staff"

2015-08-18

"Thank you for an easy transaction!"

2015-08-03

"We feel very lucky to have found 4sgm."

Share Four Seasons General Merchandise's store rating

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a merchant member
Four Seasons General Merchandise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.