Stores > Four Seasons General Merchandise

• Business Hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    • Fax: 323-826-1198

2016-05-09

Very Disappointed

"I ordered a selection of items from from 4SGM, although I got my things in good time because I told my sales agent I needed them on time. It arrived incomplete, and was only informed that some items were out of stock when they arrived and I know half of the items were missing. I emailed my sales agent just to be told they were out of stock. I wish I had been told before they were shipped that the items were out of stock so I could order something else. I am very upset and disappointed. This isn't the first time, every time I order from 4SGM, it's the same thing they always come incomplete and most times I am billed for it. "

2016-04-06

All-round good experience

"Happy with my experience in all aspects of the service. If responses/follow-up were that little bit quicker, then I wouldn't be able to fault in anyway and would have given 5 stars. But overall, very satisfied."

2016-03-18

No online or phone payment options

"I don't particularly care for this business strategy. I like to be able to make my payment as soon as I've decided on what to purchase, not have to fax or mail in my payment. I feel this is an inconvenience that is unnecessary in this day and age. The selection is good as long as you jump on it right away and pay right away because by the time they get the payment it might be sold out."

2016-02-19

Above & Beyond

"We had to order on a short timeline because our client got the contract to us late. 4SGM had the variety of toys we needed, and was able to ship them on time. Everyone we dealt with was very helpful."

2015-12-31

"The sales rep responded to my questions right away and the cashier is always friendly."

2015-12-15

"The guys at the shipping dock were great as I did not have enough room for 1 trip, they help the remaining boxes until I could come back. Thanks"

2015-12-11

"The people that work with me were very helpful getting my stuffs out and delivered. Thank you for your help Mr. Allison!"

2015-12-07

"Had no interest in completing the transaction"

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2015

A rep from Four Seasons General Merc, 4sgm, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Your canceled freight quote inquiry was to be delivered on a pallet. A pallet allocates a maximum of 80 cubic feet and 1000 lbs. of merchandise. To ship from California to Michigan, it is a flat rate of $220.

The shipping cost quoted to customers is the exact number given to us from the third-party shipping company we use. We do not add any extra fees onto that number. Freight charges are paid directly to the trucking company upon delivery.

Customers may also use their own trucking company and pick up at our facilities.

Please let us know if you require assistance or clarification.

Sincerely,

Four Seasons General Merchandise”

2015-11-15

"This was my first time ordering from Four Seasons and I had such an easy and great experience that I will definitely come back."

This review was modified by chrisp211 on November 17 2015 01:22:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-23-2015

A rep from Four Seasons General Merc, 4sgm, has responded

“chrisp211,

Four Seasons General Merchandise appreciates your patronage!

We look forward to helping your business meet its demands.”

2015-08-23

"Always find merchandise. Roger in sales as well as the warehouse crew and the ladies handling the paperwork to get it to the warehouse are spot on. Always get our orders filled in a timely manner and ready to receive. Thanks to all the staff"

2015-08-18

"Thank you for an easy transaction!"

2015-08-03

"We feel very lucky to have found 4sgm."

2015-07-14

"Every aspect was great; nothing could have been better."

2015-06-24

"I often shop on your website and it is a good experience.
I however will suggest a little more communication when an order is placed until received.

2015-05-29

"Mr. Allison Santiago was very helpful and friendly. I would do business with him again;"

Share Four Seasons General Merchandise's store rating

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Four Seasons General Merchandise is a merchant member
Four Seasons General Merchandise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.