• Address: 1745 NE Sunset Lane Grants Pass, OR 97526
    • Phone: 541-471-9161
    • Customer Support: 541-471-9150
    • Business Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat & Sun
    • Fax: 815-572-5050

"very awesome thank you! they aim to fit your every need"

modified review This review was modified by bushman69 on February 22 2014 05:26:55 AM

"These guys are amazing order some burris Zee rings had them in two days Im in the Los Angeles area and was totally shocked at the unbelievable fast service they earned my business and any of my friends that are looking for quality products and service..

Adam

"Today I made purchase Zeiss Conquest scope. And service I reseived from 4Scopes was amazing! I do not remember when I have had such a good service :) Will deal with them again !"

"Absolutely brilliant. I ordered it on the Wednesday, and it turned up in Australia on the Monday. Less than 7 days, and in perfect condition.

I'll be recommending to my shooting mates down under!

Keep up the great work.

"...Excellent customer service! I was able to quickly speak with a customer service representative, as well as someone who knew the product, and was able to advise me on accessories. My order was on its way the same day. "

"excellent service, fast delivery,reliable.."

"Very fast delivery. Scope arrived in 5 days to Western Australia. Scope was very well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. Will recommend to all my friends. Will definitely buy again."

"Excellent customer skills, very quick delivery and most importantly good products at a good price. Prompt reply to all emails sent to 4scopes. Highly recommended seller."

"I do not do this, but the service i got from 4scopes, was above and beyond my expectations! I would highly reccomend them to any one"

"Quick delivery. Very satisfied. It was a pleasure doing business with 4scopes/Elk Ridge. They care about you."

"Great price and very fast shipping. If you are looking to buy a quality scope at a great price check these folks out. I would do business with them again! "

"received order sooner than expected and got exactly what I ordered"

"Needed scope for new rifle. Found 4scopes/Elk Ridge on web. They had what I wanted for sale, but I could not find where to select sight mounts. Submitted order for scope. As I was closing the site I found the sight mounts, and that they were discounted if purchased with a scope. I called 4scopes/Elk Ridge to ask about getting a set of mounts added to my order so I would get the discount. They said yes, advised me on mounts, and took my order. I thought that everyone I talked to there was fabulous. I will do business with them again."

"Very happy with the service received. Will buy from 4Scopes again anytime."

"Excellence! Very knowledgeable sales representative. Helpful and went the extra mile to assist in selecting the scope and retical to fit my needs. Scoped arrived in 2 days with free shipping!"

4scopes.com / Elk Ridge is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4scopes.com / Elk Ridge is not a merchant member
4scopes.com / Elk Ridge does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!