Stores > 4inkjets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-09-28

Super fast delivery and high quality products!

"This is a great supplier that I continue to go back to. The product works great, they ship really fast, and standard delivery get me cartridges within a few days. They always beat the promise date."

2016-09-28

Ya don't have to think when it comes to Ink!

"Fast delivery I will be a repeat customer"

catchy title

"fast delivery and easy to reorder"

2016-09-27

Fast delivery

"Product arrived sooner than I expected. Product worked as advertised, thanks."

2016-09-26

"Easy to order and quick delivery!!"

2016-09-25

Will I or Won't I?

"I ordered nearly $1,000 of reconditioned Lexmark printer cartridges. I registered on the website and set up an account which if you pressed "send" was supposed to produce an e-mail in your inbox. Nothing. Next, when the products shipped, you would receive an e-mail. Again, nothing. I ended contacting 4inkjets twice to see what the status of the order was. Despite a 1-4 day shipping promise, I received the cartridges in 8 days. The customer service reps were great; but, if you can't get an e-mail right; what can you expect? Not very pleased."

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your recent order with us! We are looking into this, I am glad to hear you contact us and we were able to assist you. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll do our best to assist you!”

2016-09-23

invisable photos no more

"4inkjets is the best place to buy replacement ink for my printer. The prices are great so I can buy more ink.I have many photos to print and with such good quality ink I can....no more scrolling thru the photo program or phone to try to pull up photos that I can never find"

2016-09-20

great price, excellent ink

"ordered inkjet cartridges for a canon 6color printer. price was excellent and bundle had 1 more of the big black cartridges beyond a doubleset (all XL size).

Using the ink for wargamming/rpg scenery. Ink holds up well to water test. Will definitely buy here again.

2016-09-20

slow to deliver

"Still havn't got the package"

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us! We're sorry for the delay of your order. Please give us a call at 800-465-5387 so we can assist you and check on the status of your order.”

2016-09-19

"I must say I am very Satisfied with the service and quality of 4inkjets. I have a very old printer and no one seems to sell the ink. Why should I purchase a new printer when the old one works fine? Honestly I cannot think of a reason to do that. Needless to say, I thought I would try 4inkjets, just to see, IF, I was forced to purchase a new printer. Well guess what? I do not have to. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!

Barbara

Almost satisfied!

"I placed my order and received it pretty quickly, however, I was very surprised when I got a double order.
I am not exactly how that happened, but I think it had something to do with when I clicked on the email to verify my new account and was taken back to the order screen. Thinking I had not completed the order, I may have placed a second one.

Other than that, all was well.

Customer service is nonexistent

"I understandthat changes with HP caused problems with the cartridges becoming non-functional overnite. What I cannot understand is their lack of customer service to resolve. I had 2 cases 9 each of cartridges at approximately $160, After being placed on hold for an extended time and initially being told that I would have to wait over a week or a refund, they finally agreed to refund once the post office indicated that the items were mailed. I'm not sure exactly what I would be doing with these cartridges other than recycling since they don't work, but that's a pretty short-sighted in terms of customer service. Not my problem that their cartridges aren't any good with HP. After all of that, they never sent me the postage label as promised, and yes I checked the Spam folder.
I called them again today, spent 30 minutes on the phone and asked them to email and fax the postage label and requested an email confirming that they had on record when the post office received the items for return. I did receive by email this time (and BTW that's after having to run to the office store to purchase an entire set of HP cartridges or 2 printers so I could print the return label).
Not sure how long I'd be still waiting for the fax they promised, or maybe that requires a second phone call as it did to get an email with the postage label.
Your support is pathetic. I shouldn't have to wait 1 week and a half to get a refund on your product. You may not have control over changes HP makes with their updates, however, you do control the level of customer service to resolve the situation.

Rep reply posted Sep-16-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“Thank you for your review. We cannot apologize enough for the trouble that you have encountered with our company. We stand behind our products 100% and you will be issued your refund for these cartridges. We’re more than happy to send our replacements for you as soon as they are available. For further assistance, please give us a call at (800) 465-5387 and we’ll do our best to take care of you. ”

2016-09-15

"Ink works great and was delivered in a very timely manner. Very pleased with 4inkjets. Thank you!"

2016-09-15

"ordering was easy,got in mail within 3 business days, so far quality of ink seems good"

2016-09-14

Inky, Dinky, Do-you like HP inkjets too?

"It took me a while to manipulate inserting the inkjet. Was all fingers. But, now it is a "snap". (That is a pun, son)."

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.