4inkjetsCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"My Printer did not recognize the ink. Remanufactured???"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with our product. Because these are remanufactured, it is common for the printer not to recognize the cartridge right away, however, resetting the printer itself should allow you to bypass the message right away:

1. Take cartridge out of the printer and close the door/cover
2. Turn the printer off and un-plug it from the wall for 30 seconds
3. Gently wipe the gold connection points found on the side of the cartridge; you may use a soft, lint free cloth or cotton swab and alcohol
4. Power the printer back on and allow it to fully warm up
5. Re-install the cartridge and make sure it 'clicks' or 'snaps' into place

Please contact us should you have any further questions or concerns. All products are backed with a one year warranty and we are more than happy to replace any defective or malfunctioning inks at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback. Be well and have a wonderful day. 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST”

"Yes I purchased 4 and not 1 of them has worked I have had to wipe the cartridge now with alcohol every time I tried to use them, 2 of them never worked at all, and the other 2 was dried up after only 4 uses. I was dissatisfied with my purchased. When I telephoned the company about these issues I was only advised about how to take the alcohol and prime it with that. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the troublesome cartridges and inconvenience! All of our products are backed with a one year warranty and we are more than happy to replace any defective or malfunctioning inks at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer. Please give us a call at 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST; a representative is ready to help! Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Be well and have a wonderful day!”

"Been buying from them for quite a while. Will continue in the future."

josephj11's Avatar
Northeastern USA

"Got what I needed quickly at a very good price."

"Very helpful staff. Helped solve some problems and got my order here really fast. "

"I have never had a complaint with this company. Always delivery as promised,and a fine product."

"Lowest price I could find online for ink. Granted, I had to buy a minimum of 3 cartridges for the best price, but still a decent deal."

"great job and very quick response and delivery. So impressed!"

"Delivery was quick, and the quality was great."

"I have bought ink from 4inkjets before. They have always given great service and products."

"Good price. Quick shipment. Toner worked. And for once I would like to win something for filling out these surveys. ;)"

"I have not used the ink I ordered as I found this deal just a couple of days after I had put in new ink but it was definitely super fast delivery! I felt like I got it the next day but it must have been two days out! Hoping the ink works great so I can order some more."

"The order shipped quickly. "

"Great product, very reasonably priced. Quick delivery. Who could ask for more?"

"two cartridges opened up in transport and made a horrible mess on all of them. The box was very poorly packed. I can't use any of these. Terrible service here and your shipping clerk should be reprimanded as it has made mess of our receiving area and my hands. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-09-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the condition in which the package arrived, and for any trouble and inconvenience this has caused. This should not be the case, however, some of our cartridges are pressurized and when opened or shipped in areas of high/low altitudes, this can cause the tank to leak. The difference between the pressure levels inside the cartridge versus those outside, may cause ink tanks to leak during and after transport.

Please contact our customer service department at 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST and we will be more than happy to set you up with a replacement or refund right away, as all products are backed by a one year warranty. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback. Be well and have a wonderful day.”

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.