4inkjetsCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

What is this?

"You sent out the survey and I still haven't recieved my order! "

"The product was delivered quickly and as ordered. I haven't tried using the ink yet, so I don't know if there will be any issues using it with my HP printer."

"Great service and product, I have been using 4Inkjets for over a year and I am very pleased with results."

"This is the second time I've ordered from 4inkjets. Very satisfied with the quality and amazed at how fast you receive them."

"It was the wrong ink and they wouldn't take it back so that I could get the right ink. Not happy and will never use them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear of the trouble here! Please call our customer service department at (888)321-2552 and we will do our very best to work with you on this to reach a resolution. We appreciate your continued patience and look forward to speaking with you soon!”

"I'm assuming I''ll at least be somewhat satisfied since I just inserted them [black, yellow and magenta] today when the original inks ran dry."

"I haven't used the cartridges yet but very pleased that I received the items really fast. "

"I am 100% satisfied. Purchasing was easy, delivery was quick, and the product quality was great. I regularly buy black and color inks for my Epson WP-4530 from this company and I have never had any issues. I highly recommend this company."

"Very fast delivery and the first refill is working great!

Thank you.

"On the site it said it was for my printer. I recieved it within a week of ordering it. But my printer is not reading the cartridge. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the troublesome cartridge. Because these are remanufactured, it is common for the printer not to recognize the cartridge right away; however, you should be able to override this by resetting the printer itself:

1. Take cartridge out of the printer and close the door/cover
2. Turn the printer off and un-plug it from the wall for 30 seconds
3. Gently wipe the gold connection points (smart chip) found on the side of the cartridge; you may use a soft, lint free cloth or cotton swab and alcohol
4. Power the printer back on and allow it to fully warm up
5. Re-install the cartridge and make sure it 'clicks' or 'snaps' into place

Please call customer service directly at 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST should you continue to have a problem. We'll be more than happy to ship a replacement at no cost to you, or issue a refund if you prefer, as all products are backed by a two year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please do not hesitate to contact us; we are here to help! Thank you for your time.”

"It took five tries to place my order. In the first 4 times the 4inkjet website was not responding. Consequently, I lost my promo discount since I missed the deadline due the unavailability of your website. J. Bischoff"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble you experienced on our website! Please call customer service directly at 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. A representative will be more than happy to assist and apply the discount to your order right away. Please do not hesitate to contact us; we are here to help! Thank you for your time.”

"Great price. Quick delivery."

"item was as advertised and very fast delivery.will buy from them again"

"I have received the shipment, however, have not used the product yet. Delivery was prompt."

"Extremely quick shipping and status reports. Very happy. If the cartridge has a full life, then they have a dedicated buyer. "

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.