Stores > 4inkjets

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2017-01-17

Pleasantly Overjoyed!

"Okay, remember how your voice of reason is always telling you "if it sounds too good to be true - it is". Well I'm glad I threw caution to the wind this time! Ordered the Epson 786XL 4 color bundle. I was prepared to loose another printer due to faulty cartridge (the first was due to an Epson cartridge). Delivery was as scheduled. Plugged in the black cartridge and foo she went!. Compared the color and depth to an old sheet - no noticeable difference. Try it - at these prices you only have little to loose and more than 100% to gain "

This review was modified by dlbstemley on January 19 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-17

Exactly as promised

"Fast shipping, identical to factory ink. I will absolutely buy from here again"

This review was modified by ethan_curbow on January 19 2017 05:30:02 AM

Love it

"Ink received very quickly and worked like a charm. Looking forward to future orders."

This review was modified by newbbrn1 on January 18 2017 08:30:01 PM

no problem

"nothing to say. placed order and it came in 2 days!

This review was modified by rdressel42 on January 18 2017 11:15:02 AM

Worked like the OEM ink!

"I like that the ink comes packaged just like OEM ink and it worked without any warnings from the printer that I was voiding my warranty. "

This review was modified by tommazzeo99 on January 18 2017 06:00:01 AM

Color me happy

"Got tired of paying $100 to refill my HP 7520 printer, bought all 5 cartridges for $32. They fit perfect and print great. Note - you will get an annoying message stating that the cartridges are not genuine HP, just click OK and start printing for 1/3 the cost... "

This review was modified by Grr455 on January 18 2017 04:45:02 AM

2017-01-15

"Quick delivery. Very happy with the product."

This review was modified by soccer46king on January 17 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-01-15

TA_DA !!

"Nobody's Perfect ( including Me ! ), Hence [4] Stars, but your Organization does Good Work !

I look Forward to ordering Products from you Folks again, in the future.

Joe T.
==========================================================================

This review was modified by nb5657 on January 17 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-01-14

picked a star furthest to the right, by far

"best inkjets I have had since owning this printer for the past 2 1/2 years. can't find a single problem with them. kudos"

This review was modified by rbrmil6938 on January 17 2017 12:03:09 AM

2017-01-14

Great ink great price

"I use these ink cartridges for both my photo printers with excellent results. No noticeable difference between original Canon and aftermarket "

This review was modified by hauliboy on January 17 2017 12:02:53 AM

2017-01-13

Color Again ... GREAT

"I didn't want to have to buy a new printer (again). Epson no longer made the replacement ink for my printer. I looked online and you folks seemed to have good reviews. So I took my chance and you guys came through. Thanks again. "

This review was modified by stanarose on January 17 2017 12:02:32 AM

2017-01-13

"When I need printer ink. I always order from 4inkjets because they are cheaper then other retailers. They are easy to order from and very accommodating with all my ink choices. I would and do recommend it to friends."

This review was modified by marejd24 on January 17 2017 12:01:26 AM

2017-01-12

Not there!

"not Have in stock like they said and not sure when they would have."

This review was modified by dottie_24 on January 17 2017 12:00:32 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We're so sorry for the inconvenience! Please give us a call at 888-321-2552, if you have any questions or need any assistance and we’ll be happy to help!”

2017-01-11

It works

"I have tried discounted ink products in the past only to find out that my printer could not talk with the ink cartridges. This problem does not exist with the 4inkjets ink. It is perfect for less than half the price."

This review was modified by mtharp58 on January 13 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Not waiting

"My order is here. It may have taken longer than I thought it should have, but it is here and I would highly recommend this company. I will order from them again."

This review was modified by jimroberta777 on January 13 2017 03:45:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-11-2017

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We're very sorry for the delay! We work very hard to ship orders on the day that they are placed. Sometimes delays are out of our control. Please give us a call at 800-465-5387 so we can assist you and check on the status of your order. We'll be happy to help you!”

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.