4inkjetsCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

What is this?

"I bought Epson cartridges for my Epson XP 860. The retail price listed was overinflated by $7.00 per cartridge and the cartridges cost me one dollar more than they would have cost had I bought them directly from Epson. When I called and spoke with one of your sales people the person I spoke with fluffed it off and essentially said that's the way it is and I can't do anything for you. This is phony and misleading and worthy of a complaint to your Chamber of Commerce. You have lost me as a customer. The best advice I have is check the price directly with Epson before you buy grin 4inkjets."

"Received ink cartridges very quickly! Cartridges seem to be working perfectly. Will definitely buy from this site again. Thank you!!!!"

"Great products and superb customer service and support. Not only unconditionally supported their products, but gave great advice on printers to use and their benefits. Above and beyond. Far better than manufacturers and other discount/third party suppliers. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for my ink"

"great experience thank you !!"

"did what they said and product was first rate"

"The best online ink seller online!!!"

"The ink arrived quickly and works well."

"Every yhing went well; im sure to order from you again."

"I enjoy the use of your products. It not only saves me money but helps the environment. "

"Great prices and fast delivery, you've won me over."

"Your prices are great and I look forward to seeing the quality of prints from the ink."

"Package arrived in very good time frame. All items accounted for. I haven't used them yet. I will let you know when I do. "

"Fast shipping and great product"

"Very satisfied. Ordering simple and delivery was quicker than I thought it would be. 5 stars."

"Great. Could have come a little faster, but very satisfied."

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.