Store Information Store Info
4inkjets Coupons
  • Rating 8.80/10 1,160 reviews

4inkjets is a merchant member
    4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • 4inkjets contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

All 1,160 Customer Reviews

"I have used 4inkjets ink cartridges for approximately 3 years and have never had a problem with them. Photos, printed on canon photo paper, are superb and draw many favorable comments from friends. Delivery time is super speedy. In summary, I find 4inkjets to be outstanding!"

"What can I say about service that is second to none? Delivery was faster than expected. After I use the inks a while I will be more qualified to judge their quality."

"It was a bit messy and directions in that tiny pamphlet were too small to read. I had to use a magnifying glass while trying to follow the instructions. Not real clear on how long to put ink for etc..."

"Quick delivery, exactly what I'd ordered, which is hard to find in stores, and when I ordered two, I paid no more shipping than I would have with one. I'll use 4inkjets again."

"Quick delivery works great"

"My printer would not accept them This purchase was a total waste of money."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I apologize for the troublesome ink cartridge! Because these are remanufactured, it is common for the printer to read 'error' messages; however, you should be able to bypass the message by resetting the printer itself:

1. Take cartridge out of the printer and close the door/cover
2. Turn the printer off and un-plug it from the wall for 30 seconds
3. Gently wipe the gold connection points found on the side of the cartridge; you may use a soft, lint free cloth or cotton swab and alcohol
4. Power the printer back on and allow it to fully warm up
5. Re-install the cartridge and make sure it 'clicks' or 'snaps' into place

Should you continue to have a problem, we'll be more than happy to send a replacement cartridge at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer, as all products are backed by a one year warranty. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. Be well and have a wonderful day! 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 4pm-7pm PST”

"great service, great price, great products."

"I have own 3 different inkjet printers, and have ordered ink from this company for each of them. I am a very satisfied customer. the ink always arrives on time and the price is really great as well as the quality of the ink.....I will continue to order from this company, it deserves the 5 stars......."

"Very fast delivery of product. I have not installed them yet, but will tonight as the toner finally ran out."

"Easy to browse site and good prices."

"The product arrived quickly and in good shape. Ordering was quick and easy."

"I'VE only used a black,so far great."

"I tried using this company for the first time and I will never use them again. During the trouble shooting period the tech reps from this company had me open the packages to try to see if the ink cartridges fit when I was sure they wouldn't. Well they do not fit most likely because they were ordered wrong, so maybe my bad. But now they are telling me since they are opened but unused they will not reimburse. I would have reordered from them. Now there is no way I will use this company again. I am going to negative market this company as much as I can. The reduce cost is not worth the possible headache. Buyer beware."

"Order and delivery very satisfactory, have not as yet used the product."

"I was very satisfied with the online service and the fast response of delivery. Thank you very much with the service the company provides."