Stores > 4inkjets

Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

What is this?

2016-02-10

faster than a speeding bullet

"Order on monday at 2:05 shipped at 3:05 same day. Delivered in south centrsl Mt on Wed. Cant get better service then that. Kept informed at all times. I would give these guys 10 stars if I could."

2016-02-10

What you see is what you get.

"Price was reasonable, delivery right on time & the cartridge works perfectly.What more can you ask."

2016-02-10

"Product works great!! Will definitely order again and again!!!

2016-02-09

Groovy

"Excellent products and service. Too bad more online sales lack the integrity and service."

2016-02-09

Will Not Fit Printer

"I ordered carts for a Canon 560 and the carts I received are too big. It costs too much to ship them back so I just tossed them in the trash."

Rep reply posted Feb-09-2016

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We apologize greatly for issues you’ve experienced. We would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you. Feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 888-321-2552. Our hours are Mon-Fri 6AM-6PM & Sat-Sun 7AM-4PM PST. One of our Customer Service Representatives would be more than happy to assist you! Please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here to assist and take care of you. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day and best regards!”

2016-02-08

On Time, Great Products, Great Price!

"Thank you for providing such great products and service...You guys are awesome!"

2016-02-06

Dot's Right!

"Great product. Great price. Enough said. "

2016-02-06

INK

"first time user . not enough experience with product , Time will tell, only have one cart. ion printer, if something goes wrong I am sure I will contact you"

2016-02-05

Ink jets. In a hurry!

"An application was due and I needed to copy 30 documents and mail it within one week. Inkjet had quality products for my tight budget and shipped in two days! "

2016-02-05

your #1

"Always happy with the ink and delivery

2016-02-03

Affordable and Quick Delivery

"Delivered timely as promised. Affordable. I have not yet installed the ink just yet but will update my review once I do. "

2016-02-02

"Easy to shop, everything came quickly"

2016-02-01

Home user

"This is the third time I had ordered from you all. Had one issue but they will make it right.
For my home use the ink works Great !! I will be back for sure.

2016-02-01

Fabulous!

"I've ordered ink cartridges from 4inkjets twice now. Excellent prices and prompt reliable delivery. What more can the consumer want? Complimentary chocolates (ha ha)? 4inkjets is my pick every time going forward.

Excellent!

2016-01-31

No More

"Ordered inkjet cartridges, took 8 days to receive them and they aren't the proper ones.

Never again

Rep reply posted Feb-01-2016

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.