Stores > 4inkjets

Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-27

Good service

"Easy ordering ... good price point ... received exactly what I wanted fairly quickly."

2016-08-27

my purchase

"They were very quick at getting my order shipped. Had it in just a few days. Thanks 4inkjets"

2016-08-26

money saving ink cartridges by LD work perfectly

"excellent value and very fast delivery"

2016-08-26

best price better then wally world

"These work great just as new ink cartridges do save yourself a bunch of bucks these refills work fine great value Bob joe"

2016-08-26

Great service! Easy purchase!

"Product was just as I expected. Thanks for the quick service."

2016-08-25

Glad I did it!

"I was nervous about buying retooled ink cartridges. However from the time I placed my order, 4inkjets was awesome. They immediately sent an email stating they received the order. When the order shipped, they sent an email stating when I would receive the order. And then they delivered two days earlier than stated!
So far the cartridges I needed have worked perfectly in my printer.
I saved a lot of money compared to buying new at a brick and mortar store.
I definitely recommend this company to others.

2016-08-24

Inkjets get to you as fast as a jet

"I am very pleased with the inkjets that I ordered. It was the cheapest ink I have bought for my LEXMARK Printer and my printer is an old one.
Thanks Inkjets for showing up on my computer. Betty Messick

2016-08-24

I like to save money and time!!!

"Ink these days almost equals the cost of the printer. I received a coupon and decided to give it a shot. The cost was less than half I would have paid at a office store. Delivery was super quick. I will definitely buy from here again as of today. The life and quality of the product will be revealed but today I call this a no brainer. Saved money and time. "

come on down!!!!

"So cool! Prompt, Easy, almost sassy. and the PRICE IS RIGHT!! So I'm telling all my peeps. Come on Down to 4inkjets. get What you need in ink, baby. "

2016-08-24

"Good service. I have used your service before."

Items ordered

"Shipped to correct address"

2016-08-22

2nd Time Customer

"This is my 2nd time ordering from 4Inkjets, I was pleased with the products I received the 1st time and decided to give them another try. I received this order very quickly and so far have not had any problems from the products or the company."

2016-08-21

No Ink? No Sweat!

"I love your quick delivery! I don't panic when I run out of ink before I notice that it's gone or if someone needs is "...RIGHT NOW! WITHIN 2 DAYS i RECEIVE THE INK I ORDER. THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK HANDLING OF ORDERS. COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER COMPANY."

2016-08-20

Color me pleased

"I was almost out of ink for my Epson printer. Was able to get three cartridges of each color for a very decent price along with three bundles of paper. All delivered to my door. Couldn't be more satisfied. "

2016-08-19

Quick and easy!

"The effort it took to order my ink was very low. The deal was tremendous!"

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.