Stores > 4inkjets

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

What is this?

2016-04-28

A life saver

"I made an order and I was expecting it not to come early and surprisingly it came as early as I expected thank you. "

2016-04-27

Super Easy, Super Quick!

"I think our order arrived the next day or 2 days later. Easy website to navigate. "

2016-04-27

"Great service and timely arrival."

2016-04-26

Great Cartridges Really Fast Delivery!

"Two days after I ordered the cartridges they arrived in the mailbox. Great service!"

2016-04-25

The price of printing is down.

"Order was easy and delivery was as predicted.

2016-04-24

"Very happy with experience. "

2016-04-23

Love it

"Fast & efficient, it shipped faster than I thought, came in 2 days"

2016-04-22

Great!!

"Just what I ordered, the inkjet cartridges came very fast and just in time as I had just ran out of black ink. Excellent price! I will order from 4inkjets again. I have also recommended 4inkjets to family and friends."

Time will tell.

"I have not used them as yet, so time will tell."

great service and product

" i've ordered their ink before so i knew that the product is good, but i forgot since last time i ordered (always order the bulk package) how fast they process the order and ship it.

2016-04-21

Quick and fast delivery. packaged well.

"Very fast delivery and packaged well."

2016-04-20

The Bomb Diggity!

"I give 4INKJETS my repeat business because they continue meeting my quality and delivery requirements.
I can't express enough how refreshing it is to be delivered from the shady vendors on Amazon. I stand behind this vendor to the extent that I even advertise them on my FaceBook page. I'm sure you get the feeling I don't do that often. I would do that more frequently if the process was easier.

Keep Up the great service 4INKJETS, you are definitely appreciated! You're definitely a model supplier.

2016-04-20

inktastic

"Everything with this purchase was very smooth and timely,I will be a repeat customer."

2016-04-19

"I ordered the wrong # on the cartridges I needed & Well, 1st of all I should say it was a very speedy delivery & then when I opened the box I could see that they were wrong ones.I called customer service immediately & the young lady was soooo helpful. I received a sro for return & was able to reorder the ones I needed as and they came as fast as the 1st ones. They will be the only ones I deal with & will recommend them to friends!!!"

2016-04-18

4INKJETS DELIVERED

"The ink I required was priced competitively & was delivered quickly"

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.