Stores > 4inkjets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

2017-02-19

Working!

"Working just like originals. Price is such a savings!

This review was modified by bergstresser_c on February 21 2017 06:00:06 PM

2017-02-18

On Back Order

"I waited four days to receive my order ( was totally out of ink). Then I received an e-mail telling me it was on back order. I had no option except to go to the store and buy the product ink costing $90. I have always had good service from 4Inkjets prior to this, so I was very disappointed. I'm sure it would help if you could let customers know that the ink is on backorder earlier than four days past the day of the order."

This review was modified by audreylynn on February 21 2017 12:30:03 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We're very sorry for the delay and inconvenience! We work very hard to ship orders on the day that they are placed. We’ll send you a direct message to offer any assistance to make it right with you.”

2017-02-18

First cartridge worked as promised.

"First time buyer. I hope all cartridges work as well as cyan has so far. "

This review was modified by miphelps on February 21 2017 12:15:28 AM

Superb Pricing and Speedy Delivery

"I stumbled on this site and crossed my fingers that I wasn't being scammed since I've been paying three times the price for ink. I even questioned the delivery time quote, but was wrong again because the package arrived sooner than anticipated. Sorry, Competition, but 4inkjets has a new customer!"

This review was modified by rebeccaddrd on February 21 2017 12:00:30 AM

Bravo! Bravissimo!

"4injets Exceed My Hope. Thank you.
Louis Bernard

This review was modified by loubert06 on February 21 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-02-16

"The order was filled and shipped unbelievably fast and the price for the ink cartridges were even better than their superb service. I could not have been more pleased. I would not hesitate purchasing from them again. "

This review was modified by culbertson60 on February 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-13

They accept order for items they do not carry

"After one week of placing an order, item was still not shipped. After calling them I found out they don't have it in stock! An unprofessional company!! "

This review was modified by jay2345 on February 15 2017 08:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We're very sorry for the delay! We work very hard to ship orders on the day that they are placed. If have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us through chat, email or call us at 800-465-5387 for immediate assistance so we can assist you. We'll be happy to make it right with you!”

Quick, efficient service!

"I received my order less than a day after I ordered it! Amazing! However, I did have problems with both the black cartridges I ordered (regular and extra large capacity). I had to run my printer maintenance program at least 4 times, and the quality of the OEM cartridges was nowhere near the original Canon quality. For the price, though, these cartridges are a bargain!"

This review was modified by debt714 on February 14 2017 12:00:29 AM

"NOT VERY HAPPY"

" RECEIVED THE INK IN TIME PROMISED! TRIED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED. CAN NOT PRINT ANY THING WITH BLACK INK CARTRIDGE!!! TRIED EVERY THING : CLEAN INK HEADS- AND EVERY OTHER CHECK POINT FOR PROBLEM. IT IS SHOWING I HAVE A FULL BLACK CARTRIDGE , BUT IT WILL NOT PRINT A BLACK COPY. I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS RECYCLED INK CARTRIDGE . I'M GLAD I DID NOT BUY ANY OF THE OTHER COLORS I NEEDED. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO WHAT IS MY PROBLEM. WOULD LIKE AN EXPLANATION OR A REFUND?"

This review was modified by RBernard134 on February 14 2017 12:00:28 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-10-2017

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“"We are very sorry for the trouble with the faulty black cartridge you received. Please note that our products are covered by our two-year satisfaction guarantee. Feel free to contact us at 800-465-5387 so we can assist you regarding this issue!"”

Ink in a blink

"I was very satisfied with 4inkjets. I received my order in a few days and had no issues with my purchase. It worked fine. I will definitely use them for future purchases. "

This review was modified by adannystatic on February 14 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-09

"Things are working well. for the price they are better than I expected... Thanks"

This review was modified by billy_jo on February 14 2017 12:00:21 AM

2017-02-08

"Called the help number, got aneeded input to get up and going. Thanks!"

This review was modified by linjivey on February 10 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-02-07

Fresh Ink

"Since I've had trouble with ink refills for my printer, getting messages that I wasn't toeing the Epson company line with their proprietary nonsense so couldn't use the cartridges I'd purchased, I had concerns about 4ink. They guaranteed me & the cartridges worked. To get free shipping I got paper, which I needed, for darned cheap. Two high-capacity black cartridges, one of each color high capacity cartridges and 3 reams of paper for about $50+. Great buy.
The shipping was great with the paper in a special box inside the main box to keep it from getting the edges dinged.

This review was modified by mariannshake on February 09 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-07

Delivered as promised

"Ink works as well as the Epson original"

This review was modified by pjtadena25 on February 09 2017 04:30:02 AM

2017-02-05

EXCELLENT

"OTHER INK SUPPLIER CARTRIGES DID NOT WORK BUT 4INKJETS WORKED GREAT."

This review was modified by jdpace37 on February 07 2017 10:15:02 AM

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.