4inkjetsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

"My order was taken quickly and delivered promptly and in excellent condition."

"Easy ordering process and very fast shipping great prices for the ink I need thanks"

"you did an awesome job! thank you"

"Everything just great ill be ordering again "

"on Monday 10/20/14 i made one order of HP 933XL ink bulk Cartridge and HP932 XL also a Panasonic KX-FA91 and in two days the first package was at my door and the next day the second package was delivered i was very surprised to have received the shipment so fast to figure where it was shipped from and to where i am located (you must have sent it on the Concorde) those other company would have taken at least a Week, thanks you guys are great and from now on you are going to be my supply company i will also tell my associates about your great products and good service service."

"Great value, great price. And the free shipping to my door was super fast! Highly recommend. Thanks!"

"I waited for a week and when I did not get the product, I called and they told me it was on back order. I should have been notified as I needed it urgently. I had to cancel and order elsewhere

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the backordered item! We do send out backorder emails when a product is not in-stock. Unfortunately a lot of the time the e-mails end up in spam. We are sorry that we could not supply the product for you but do hope that you were able to locate it elsewhere. We appreciate your time!”

"My printer needed ink & the stores don't carry it anymore. It was at a good price & it was delivered fast. I didn't have to buy a new printer. Thanks!!!"

"Excellent Service and support"

"Easy website and SUPER FAST shipping..."

"Arrived on time. Good product. "

"professional in every way."

"I did not get the product I asked for and would like to return either for the correct parts or money back"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that you received the incorrect product! We can of course provide the correct item that was ordered or take the item back for a refund within our one year warranty. Please do call in and we will be happy to assist you, 800-465-5387.”

"I had no problems with the site and my delivery came on the date promised. I will order again."

"Worked fine for 3 or 4 printings, then started getting error message on black cartridge. Took out and put back in, worked once, then back to error. Wouldnt print using the black cartridge, error message. Color okay. Didnt bother to notify company so cant comment on service except speedy delivery, no complaints.
Update: called number given in response to this & got through right away; replacement is on the way. Apparently there is a ONE YEAR warranty, just ship back problem cartridge (they're sending the free return envelope with replacement).

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're very sorry to hear of the issue you had with one of our cartridges and for additional frustration caused by this. We do have some simple troubleshooting available that usually resolves most common issues associated with our remanufactured cartridges, and if we cannot correct the issue we'll normally send out a free replacement. Please contact our customer service department at (888)321-2552 and one of our friendly agents will be happy to assist you with a remedy. We are available seven days a week, Mon-Fri 5am-7pm PST & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST.”

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.