Stores > 4inkjets

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-12-06

Five Stars

"The delivery was faster than expected. The product is good."

2016-12-05

Just what I wanted and on time

"The cartridges I ordered were just what I wanted and I got them on the promised day. I have done business with 4inkjets in the past and have always been satisfied."

2016-12-05

Fast and economical

"As usual 4Inkjets comes through. Always fast and economical service."

2016-12-03

Premature inkjetulation

"Ordering and receiving product was excellent, but have not had opportunity to use the product yet so unable to evaluate."

2016-12-02

Super Personal Service ...!!!

"Ordered from them for several years now, very pleased with service.
Had an issue with a cartridge printing out as "counterfeit cartridge" called company and actually was able to speak with a VERY nice lady (hat spoke proper english ..!) she immediatly sent a new one with a mailer enclosed for the defective one to be returned for lab to check.

2016-12-01

Not good

"Ink leaked all over the printer and the desktop and print heads stop working on them. "

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We're very sorry for the leaking cartridge and inconvenience! Please contact us at 800-465-5387 so we can assist you regarding this issue.”

2016-11-28

cartridges killed my printer

"trying to save money i opted to buy remanufactured printer cartridges - while using the first of several bought my printer terminally malfunctioned. it had to be replaced. the cartridge killed it! i paid dearly by trying to save money - it was a total ripoff!"

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We're very sorry for the trouble with the cartridges you received! Please contact us at 800-465-5387 so we can resolve this issue for you!”

2016-11-28

great experience

"Although our order will not be opened for use on our printer for some time, we have no complaints with this order."

2016-11-27

Great quality cartridges

"No reason to pay more for printer 'brand' cartridges. In addition, your computer will read the supply levels. Service was great! My order arrived 3 days after I placed it. "

2016-11-27

Swapping discount

"I tried multiple times to put in my discount code, and had to delete multiple other codes that were not as good until I had the right one. Then AFTER paying the receipt showed the wrong lowers discount! They had swapped the code upon payment! And I still don't have the shipment after 7 days."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We're so sorry for the delay and trouble with the discount code! Please do not hesitate to call us at 800-465-5387 or chat with us for immediate assistance with the discount and to check the status of your order.”

2016-11-26

Arrived as expected

"I hope this brand of ink doesn't ruin my printer like it did on my last one a year ago. This is for a home printer that doesn't get used very often and I think that can be a problem with ink jet printers. Any body else have that problem?"

2016-11-23

Don't hesitate to buy printer ink from 4inkjets

"Purchased four ink jet cartridges. Excellent value. Cartridges provide good color. Swift shipping."

2016-11-23

INK is IN

"Got here even faster than I thought ....great price, great ink and great print job"

2016-11-22

All but cyan work...

"It delivered on time- well on time but cyan won't work. It won't seat in correctly or something. Yellow and magenta work fine, though."

2016-11-20

Leaking cartridges

"All 3 cartridges leaked when I tried to install them. The company is sending me another set, so I will have to wait if this happens again"

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us a call at 800-465-5387 if you have any question or assistance and we'll be happy to help!”

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.