• 4inkjets 4inkjets Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Excellent product and great price will definitely reorder!"

"The website was easy to navigate and the prices were great. Arrived promptly and packaged nicely. I haven't tried the ink yet as my printer still has ink."

"over experience could be any better, Tom Garrett"

"Easy to order with prompt delivery. "

"Great experience! Fast shipping. Thanks!!"

"just what I needed when I needed it."

"Came quickly and fit nicely"

"I'm so satisfied with 4 inkjet the order was fast and easy. prices are awsome. I will recommend 4 inkjet to friends an families, my ordet was deliver exactly in 4 days...Thank you"

"Cartridges were a good price, shipped quickly, and provided clean printing."

"received shipment in a timely manner...have not used ink yet"

"On one of my orders I received a blue ink cartridge spilled out all over the place and was absolutely useless. I have tried to talk to the people about it at 4inkjets and they said I had to return the original cartridge before send me another one. This costs money to send it back, and secondly I threw it away and the garbage man took it away, I was so frustrated with ink being all over my carpet, desk & myself. They were very insistent that I send them the old one, but I never knew you had to keep faulty cartridges! So folks, remember to keep them all in case you need them as proof.

Can you help me to get a new cartridge replacement with the cartridge?

Also on another order after before this one the following happened. I place rather a large order and put in my credit card #. I said I was going to get $100 bonus if I check this certain box, so I did. Then I thought perhaps I would get a coupon, or discount on future orders, or something like that. But "NO"! I get to have a magazine subscription which would cost me $2.00/a month. I went into panic mode. What! I've already given them my credit card #, and now will I be charged for magazines?!!! This is ridiculous! I call customer service right away and told them not to allow the magazine co. to charge my credit card, that I didn't want magazines. I wasn't even given a choice of what magazine I wanted to choose from their list. I told this the ink co. that this was misleading advertising and they were going to get many many customers mad at them for this stunt on such a reputable company as theirs. So now I am waiting for my credit card bill to come to see if I am charged for magazines at $2.00/mo. This is unbelievable in my estimation.

Can Google Trusted Stores help me? They said the lady who would be able to help perhaps is out of the office.

"I purchased a replacement for an HP61XL cartridge. It arrived in just a few days, and in every way it appeared to be a top quality refill of an original HP cartridge. It was easy as easy to install, and I was completely satisfied with the first pages printed. If the cartridge lasts as long as an HP-61XL, then I will be a loyal customer who returns to 4inkjets many times."

"great product at a great price, works great "

"As of today its been a week since I placed my order still no ink refills yet. When I called to inquire where my order was I was told my order was shipped on 08/19/2015. Now it has been 8 days still waiting. This is my first order from 4 inkjets and maybe my ______________ well just have to wait and see. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER"

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the delay with your shipment! The tracking information shows that the order was delivered via USPS Mail on Monday, 8/24/15; please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST should you have any trouble locating your package. In addition, please keep in mind that all products are backed by our two year warranty, and we welcome you to contact us if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you for your time.”

"Very satisfied. Arrived quickly."

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.