Stores > 4inkjets

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-06-27

Extremely Fast Service

"Website was easy to work with and the order came very fast. I have not yet used the cartridges so I am not sure of the quality of the cartridges "

2016-06-27

Reliable as always.

"I ordered ink cartridges which arrived in a timely fashion. I was down to my last cartridge from a previous order so I haven't started using the new ones yet but, so far, they always work. One caution: I order cartridges for a Lexmark and my printer always gives me 2 messages: 1 tells me the ink is low and the other wants to print an alignment page. I just hit "cancel" on both of these. The cartridges work just fine."

2016-06-26

"Started using first cartridge immediately. Great price. Quick delivery! Love "free shipping"!"

2016-06-23

Fan-tab-ulous

"Fantastic! Fabulous! These cartridges work as well and as long as the full price ones! And we are helping the environment by recycling?! Life is good! #cheapinkrules"

2016-06-19

A+++

"Great products and great service. The delivery is awesome it arrives so fast. I love this seller. Keep up the good work guys. "

This review was modified by jmsoright on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-18

Here before I exspecting it!!!

"In Paradise CA, I have found that I don't get delivery as soon as I did in the SF Bay Area. This was not the case with 4inkjet. I have found their refills are fuller/last longer than others I have ordered refills of printer ink from."

color us cute

"the ink cartridges arrived as promised I installed 1 and copied things I wanted in color"

Old fellow say's

"thank you from long time customer"

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and feedback. All of our products are backed by a two year warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-465-5387 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST we are here to help! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. ”

2016-06-17

"Only printed once since putting new ink cartridge in but print quality was excellent got that print job. The only issue was that ink leaked inside the cartridge packet and I had a mess when I opened it so be careful when opening the packet so that you don't end up with ink in places that are hard to clean up. No other issues but this is based on only one print job. Hopefully the cartridge will last a long time for me as that I don't do excessive printing"

Great Ink!!!

"Great Ink At A VERY affordable Price!!!
Fast Shipping!!!

They Never Fail Me!

"I have ordered ink from the company three times and each time I received the best and most competitive price. In addtion the ink provided is not the suggested brand my printer normally takes, the ink I receive provides me with quality prints. My order has always shipped extremely quickly. I wouldn't buy with anyone else. "

Color Our World

"Inks have been integrated with the Epson inks in new printer and are working wonderfully. Thank you LD Products for providing these 4INKJETS products. Arrived over a holiday weekend very quickly with easy to open packaging."

2016-06-14

Most economical ink yet!

"My business has bought ink from 4inkjets for well over 5 years. It is the most economical way to buy ink, period!"

2016-06-13

Here Before I Needed it.

"Order got here two days before it was scheduled to be here."

2016-06-07

Very Pleased!

"They sell a great product at a fraction of the price of the OEMs! And amazing customer service. I highly recommend them."

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.