4inkjets Reviews - 4inkjets.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.35/10 1,153 reviews

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (1,153)

"I have own 3 different inkjet printers, and have ordered ink from this company for each of them. I am a very satisfied customer. the ink always arrives on time and the price is really great as well as the quality of the ink.....I will continue to order from this company, it deserves the 5 stars......."

"Very fast delivery of product. I have not installed them yet, but will tonight as the toner finally ran out."

"Easy to browse site and good prices."

"The product arrived quickly and in good shape. Ordering was quick and easy."

"I'VE only used a black,so far great."

"I tried using this company for the first time and I will never use them again. During the trouble shooting period the tech reps from this company had me open the packages to try to see if the ink cartridges fit when I was sure they wouldn't. Well they do not fit most likely because they were ordered wrong, so maybe my bad. But now they are telling me since they are opened but unused they will not reimburse. I would have reordered from them. Now there is no way I will use this company again. I am going to negative market this company as much as I can. The reduce cost is not worth the possible headache. Buyer beware."

"Order and delivery very satisfactory, have not as yet used the product."

"I was very satisfied with the online service and the fast response of delivery. Thank you very much with the service the company provides."

Rating 8/104/5

"Item was shipped fast. Inks seem to be working fine like the OEM so far."

"great service! great prices!!"

"order quiet frequently.. always pleased with service/products."

"Great customer service. Received my order the next day; cartridges work great! And I can be environmentally friendly. A win win."

"Excellent service. Ordered it in the afternoon and received it the next morning.
G. Robb

"It was easy to find the ink I needed for my new Canon MG7120. The price was very inexpensive. I hope that they work ok when I need to use one. If not I will make use of their yr warrenty. Delievery was very fast. they up graded it."

"I was very satisfied and impressed in the timely matter my order was received."