4inkjetsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Fast delivery and exactly what I ordered.....Thanks"

"I always go to this site when I am looking for ink for my printer their prices are competitive and they ship super fast."

"Soo quick and accurate! Ah'll be BACK!"

"Delivered quickly and at the right price."

"The ink leaked out but price is affordable. "

"Quick shipping and great prices...what more can you ask for!"

"I love the fact that these cartridges have the capable to be read as if the real Macon so I know my ink levels and no more having to do this or that to get it to print because your printer doesn't recognize the cartridge, that alone was my selling point, but the bundle price was hands down great! Thus far, printing like a charm! "

"Quick service; quality product. What more do you want?"

"Very hard to comment = have not received my order as yet -- Sunday-October 19,2014"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to reply to the review link! When you do go to use the item in the future, we would still love to know what you thought. All of our products are backed by a full year warranty, so should you run into any trouble at all, please contact us and we can get you taken care of. Take care and have a great one!”

"Fast, simple and no issues. Just the way life should be."

"I ordered 1 black and 1 color cartridge for my HP printer. After installing both cartridges I noticed that my printer's cartridge light was blinking. I called 4inkjets and after giving them the numbers on the cartridges they proceeded to tell me that I ordered the wrong black cartridge. How is it possible to correctly order one cartridge and incorrectly order the second cartridge if I ordered them off the same page? I've ordered ink online from numerous companies over the last 7 years and have never had this encounter.

4inkjets refused to give me an exchange. They said because I took the protective cap off the cartridge that they could no exchange it . What a joke . Buyers beware!!!!!!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for your recent experience! When an item is ordered online and accidentally ordered in error, we are happy to process a return/exchange as long as the item remains in new and unopened condition. If the item has been opened or the protective wrapping has been removed, unfortunately we cannot resell the item, and at that point it would no longer be considered a returnable item. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this, it was certainly never our intention to upset or inconvenience you. If you feel we made an error we'd be happy to check on this for you. Please call our customer service department Mon-Fri 5am-7pm PST and Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST at (888)321-2552 and one of our friendly agents will be happy to review your account.”

"Very pleased-no problem with printer/printing. "

"Was delivered very quickly"

"Delivered on time and product was as promised."

"Received one wrong ink out of 5. Good delivery time and replacement."

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.