4inkjetsCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

What is this?

"Haven't tried the cartridges yet am hoping they are as good as the service.. I heard that recycled ones don't last as long, so I'm hoping they work as well....."

"The INK works very well in my printer...It was delivered on time too..."

"I am a first time order...and was skeptical. The order came expediently ...fit the printer as listed...cartridges worked well and my bill was 1/2 of the usual 300.00 to put printer cartridges in this HP color LaserJet. This is an initial review...now I will monitor how long these cartridges last in comparison to the brand. Thanks...so far,so good....pleased!"

"Have not used the cartridges a lot since they were delivered, but the price was very good, and very fast delivery."

"ordering instructions were clearly defined and delivery was quick. thanks."

"We received our order very quickly. No hassle charging to company credit card. Website was easy to use; we found exactly what we were looking for at great prices.

We are going to check out pricing and quality for all our ink needs, business and personal.

"I've used 4inkjets periodically in the past. They have always had good prices and shipped in a timely manner. Unfortunately this time they sent me third party cartridges that did not fit my HP printer. But this was a first time. Normally the third party cartridges they send me fit my canon printer and they are much cheaper than the canon ones."

"order completed after I made phone call to see why I did not receive n"

"The price can't be beat and I got my order within 3 days of placing it, i'll definitely be ordering from them again!!"

"great price , quick delivery."

".................................................."

"Exceptional price and value for replacement inks that were costing me double what I am now paying for each individual ink. Also I like the fact that you sell them in complete bulk packs. Very happy customer. Will continue to buy. "

"I always have great experiences using 4inkjets"

"Ordering on-line was quick and easy . I only needed my printer number. Easy payment. Fast delivery. Quality ink."

"fast delivery and everything was fine as usual."

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.