4inkjetsCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Fast, simple and no issues. Just the way life should be."

"I ordered 1 black and 1 color cartridge for my HP printer. After installing both cartridges I noticed that my printer's cartridge light was blinking. I called 4inkjets and after giving them the numbers on the cartridges they proceeded to tell me that I ordered the wrong black cartridge. How is it possible to correctly order one cartridge and incorrectly order the second cartridge if I ordered them off the same page? I've ordered ink online from numerous companies over the last 7 years and have never had this encounter.

4inkjets refused to give me an exchange. They said because I took the protective cap off the cartridge that they could no exchange it . What a joke . Buyers beware!!!!!!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for your recent experience! When an item is ordered online and accidentally ordered in error, we are happy to process a return/exchange as long as the item remains in new and unopened condition. If the item has been opened or the protective wrapping has been removed, unfortunately we cannot resell the item, and at that point it would no longer be considered a returnable item. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this, it was certainly never our intention to upset or inconvenience you. If you feel we made an error we'd be happy to check on this for you. Please call our customer service department Mon-Fri 5am-7pm PST and Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST at (888)321-2552 and one of our friendly agents will be happy to review your account.”

"Very pleased-no problem with printer/printing. "

"Was delivered very quickly"

"Delivered on time and product was as promised."

"Received one wrong ink out of 5. Good delivery time and replacement."

"I've been using them for several years over several printers and am very satisfied"

"They came, I put them in, it printed.
Perfect!

"Always a pleasure doing business with a great company. Whether on the phone or an internet order the service and speed of delivery is always good and I have done business now with you for over 5 years. thanks."

"Easy e-mail exchange. Made the order. closed the deal and my product was at my desk in 4 or 5 days."

"Good price, good quality, and fast delivery. What else can you ask for."

"What else do you want! I got what I wanted for good price and this company kept its promise with an on-time delivery."

"My ink came very fast and works great!!
Thanks for such a fantastic product at an amazing price!!

"I was very surprised to receive my ink cartridge on Wed., Oct. 8, 2014. And needless to say VERY pleased!!! It was the correct cartridge replacement for my v515w printer and is working fine!"

"4Inkjets gives amazing service and reliable products.I have purchased from them twice and have had excellent results in both printing and shipping. I will continue to order my ink cartridges from them . I have not found a lower price anywhere-good going 4inkjets!"

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.