4inkjetsCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"The price was good and the shipping was fast as to the quality of the of the product i will have to let you know after we have used them.Thanks"

"The package came within 3 days of the order....that was fast....."

"I'm actually a little unsatisfied because only through Paypal you can make payments. Otherwise all is well."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Sorry for the confusion! When placing an order through our website in addition to PayPal as a payment we also accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and mail-in checks or money orders. When orders are placed by phone we accept all of the following payments mentioned above except PayPal.”

"ease in ordering/fast delivery/very satisfied"

"Prices were good, shipping was fast. What more can you say?"

"Seems to work well. The cyan toner cartridge is producing a small blue dot on printed pages (not very noticable but it is there). This is okay for what I am running with print jobs now. Could be a minor issue, not too worried"

"My Printer did not recognize the ink. Remanufactured???"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with our product. Because these are remanufactured, it is common for the printer not to recognize the cartridge right away, however, resetting the printer itself should allow you to bypass the message right away:

1. Take cartridge out of the printer and close the door/cover
2. Turn the printer off and un-plug it from the wall for 30 seconds
3. Gently wipe the gold connection points found on the side of the cartridge; you may use a soft, lint free cloth or cotton swab and alcohol
4. Power the printer back on and allow it to fully warm up
5. Re-install the cartridge and make sure it 'clicks' or 'snaps' into place

Please contact us should you have any further questions or concerns. All products are backed with a one year warranty and we are more than happy to replace any defective or malfunctioning inks at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback. Be well and have a wonderful day. 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST”

"Yes I purchased 4 and not 1 of them has worked I have had to wipe the cartridge now with alcohol every time I tried to use them, 2 of them never worked at all, and the other 2 was dried up after only 4 uses. I was dissatisfied with my purchased. When I telephoned the company about these issues I was only advised about how to take the alcohol and prime it with that. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

4inkjets, 4inkjets rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the troublesome cartridges and inconvenience! All of our products are backed with a one year warranty and we are more than happy to replace any defective or malfunctioning inks at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer. Please give us a call at 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST; a representative is ready to help! Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Be well and have a wonderful day!”

"Been buying from them for quite a while. Will continue in the future."

josephj11's Avatar
Northeastern USA

"Got what I needed quickly at a very good price."

"Very helpful staff. Helped solve some problems and got my order here really fast. "

"I have never had a complaint with this company. Always delivery as promised,and a fine product."

"Lowest price I could find online for ink. Granted, I had to buy a minimum of 3 cartridges for the best price, but still a decent deal."

"great job and very quick response and delivery. So impressed!"

"Delivery was quick, and the quality was great."

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.