4inkjetsCoupons

Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

OHIO

"The price can't be beat. Quick delivery."

"Great service. Received product within a few days."

"Quick delivery, great price."

"Inexpensive, fine quality, quick service...what else could one ask for?"

"great service, easy to order, cheap, good product and free shipping"

"The ink cartridges arrived right on time. Thank you for the prompt service"

"Not the first time I have ordered from here and definately not the last. exellent products and price and quick delivery."

"I was very satisfied with 4InkJets. The ordering process was very smooth; there was no shipping charge; and the products came in a short time. I will definitely use again."

"The ordering process was quick and simple and the order arrived when promised. There were no problems with the ink cartridges and so far the print quality is good. Thanks 4inkjets! "

"The ink cartridges were delivered very quick, and so far no problem in using them."

"We have used their products for years. Excellent, fast service. Very good ink cartridges at great prices."

"Satisfied with ordering process. Question quality of cartridges as it took time to get it to print correctly as did the last black cartridge i received. the colored cartridges are ok. Thanks for asking. Ed Reece"

"The website is very easy to navigate. The products are of excellent quality. Since I have never had the opportunity to have a problem, I cannot say much about customer service, but I am sure it is excellent also. I would recommend this company for their products to anyone. "

"Finding compatible cartridges for my Brother MFC-J870DW was a breeze. And with an online coupon I got 12 LC103 cartridges for about $45 (6- black and 2 each blue, red, green).
The LD brand cartridges was accepted, no problem. I had bought a set of cartridges off Ebay that were not recognized by my printer.
I go through a lot of ink. I will stick with 4inkjets. Their products work and their prices seem to be lower than other sites I was looking at. That's why I gave them a try.
The colors seem to not be as dark as the OEM cartridges, but that might improve if I printed at a higher quality. I tend to print at low quality and it is fine for my needs.

"I have been using 4InkJets for about four years now and have always been satisfied with their service and prices. I don't believe they can be beat!"

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.