Stores > 4inkjets

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-05-25

"Easy to navigate website and order delivered in timely fashion."

2016-05-25

Excellent service and product!

"I ink fit perfectly in my printer and cost me less Money. Will be buying from them again. "

2016-05-22

Salute the red, green, yellow, and black

"I am satisfied with the delivery. However, I have not yet had the occasion to install any of the purchased ink cartridges in my HP Office Jet 6700. I will give a more reliable judgment after I have occasion to do so."

2016-05-20

Not compatable with my printer!

"I decided to order ink because of the price, very disipointed the cartridges were not compatatable witth my printer, should have orderd HP ink The real deal!"

Rep reply posted May-22-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble you are having with our cartridges. Please note that all of our products are backed by a two year warranty and we are happy to provide simple troubleshooting for you to try; if the troubleshooting does not help, we can send replacements at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help! You can reach us at 800-465-5387 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. We hope to hear from you soon.”

2016-05-18

4inkjets , 4sure

"I always have a good experience when I deal with 4inkjets. They are prompt in their deliveries. So far I've never had to return a purchase because the in cartridges work perfectly."

2016-05-16

Quick, correct and easy

"My order went smoothly from start to finish."

2016-05-15

Great Business and Greater Prouct

"Have been ordering my cartilages from 4inkjets for quite some time. Always receive them quickly and they always work great. And did I mention that the price is outstanding!"

2016-05-12

Thanks 4Inkjet

"Speedy service. Exceptional quality. Excellent price."

2016-05-12

Reliable Inkers

"This is a top notch, quality service that was provided on line, and the ink is pretty good too. You definitely cannot beat the price anywhere. "

2016-05-10

"I have purchased from 4InkJets a few times and have no plans to shop for ink anywhere else. Ever. The website is super easy to navigate giving you as much or as little product information as you need. Placing an order is straightforward and simple.
Shipping is so fast it's unreal! I have been using LD cartridges and see no difference from my printer's brand.
I'm not normally effusive about shopping but buying from 4InkJets has not been a normal experience. I am completely satisfied with everything about my purchases.

Real quick delivery

"I've been buying cartridges from 4inkjets for several years and have never been disappointed"

2016-05-09

"It was a breeze to shop; the shipping was free; the price was fair, and arrived on time!"

No ink yet!

"My ink has not been delivered, very disappointed. Monoprice delivers quicker and if not will always notify me if delayed. Depending on the product this may be the last time I will order from this company and I would not recommend it to other businesses."

Rep reply posted May-09-2016

A rep from 4inkjets, 4inkjets, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Here at 4inkjets, we strive to use all feedback—both positive and negative— to improve the level of quality and service provided to all customers. The input on your personal experience is therefore certainly appreciated. We are truly sorry to hear there were issues with receiving your order. According to your USPS tracking information your package was delivered to your mailbox on May 3rd. If this is incorrect, at your earliest convenience please give our award winning customer service team a contact. We can be reached at (800) 465-5387. We will be more than happy to further assist you. We look forward to your call.”

2016-05-08

1st timer with this seller

"purchasing from this seller was very easy and a very positive experience. I will not hesitate to tell others to buy from them."

2016-05-08

easy n fast

"Ordered and was shipped really fast and I received the right ink"

Share 4inkjets's store rating

4inkjets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

4inkjets is a merchant member
4inkjets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.