4imprint Reviews - 4imprint.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.67/10 3 reviews

4imprint is not a merchant member
4imprint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I received my order placed on 6/18/13 and the art was wrong because I gave them the wrong information. Not only did they fix the order, but they did it for FREE. When i initially called about my order it was out of my budget so they brought the pricing down to match my budget. They requested the incorrect product back and even paid for the return shipping by sending UPS to me with the labels. AMAZING customer service!!! I would never go anywhere else. They truely put the customer first. I have never had a company willing to fix my mistake at no charge before. I am a customer for life!! "

modified review This review was modified by blondfire82 on August 14 2013 07:58:56 PM

"I've placed dozens of orders from 4imprint over the past few years and always been left impressed. Their customer service is top-notch and the quality of their personalized items have always been up to par. In addition, they have the best prices compared to other such websites that I've seen.

The only issue I've had involved getting a few sweatshirts (out of a large order) that were misprinted, however the customer rep promptly over-nighted replacements. Highly recommend this company

"They royally dropped the ball. We placed an order on 3/20. We were expecting to get our order by 4/13. We reached out to ask what happened to our order. It was "lost" somewhere between placing the order and getting it to production.

When we reached out to them they did NOTHING to alleviate their blunder. Their offer to fix the problem was actually MORE expensive.

If you want excuses go ahead and place an order at your own risk.