Stores > 4WheelOnline.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-03-02

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

"“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!” - This company is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. I ordered a set of wheels from them and described in full detail what I needed.when the wheels arrived they were The wrong ones! So I figured no problem their mistake Ill just ship them back and get the right ones. Call them up and talk to them and they said no problem were going to return them back it was our mistake you dont have to pay for anything I thought great what a reputable company. Boy was I ever wrong. When they sent me my email confirmation with return instructions it had no return postage label in it so I call them up and ask them why there was not a return postage label to print out . They then informed me that they had changed there mind and it was actually my fault can you believe that I actually thought I was being punked. and they were not going to pay for any return shipping I strongly disagreed so They finally put me in touch with some guy named Mike who sold me the wheels and he starts to lie about the conversation that we had had when we discussed the wheels. To make a long story short this company **** I had to pay return shipping Plus they made me pay back the shipping costs for them when they initially ship the wheels I have to pay both ways! plus a 10%restocking fee it was just an absolute nightmare these people have no business trying to run a company they have no idea what customer service means you're better off shopping somewhere else unless you enjoy being ripping off!"

This review was modified by Djdjeudhx on March 02 2016 07:44:56 AM

2015-12-14

"ATTENTION SHOPPERS, PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM 4WHEEL ONLINE.
I received a box that should have contained 4 shocks on Saturday night. I opened the box and saw that only 3 shocks were shipped. I double checked the packing slip and saw that 4wheel online only packed 3 shocks. Why would you send your customer 3 of something that they can't use without all 4 pieces? I spoke with JARED on Sunday and he assured me that I would be contacted on Monday in regards to my missing shock. I sent 4 wheel online an email on Monday, it's Monday night and still no response. Very poor customer service. I regret ordering from these guys. It was nice to see that the package came so quickly but it absolutely pissed me off to see that only 3 shocks were shipped. What am I supposed to do with 3 shocks, find a place to store them in my house until 4 wheel online gets their stuff together and sends me my 4th shock? What makes this even worse is that when I check the tracking info for my package(s) it says that all of my packages have been delivered. I'm still missing a shock! I would have rather waited a week or 2 to get a complete set of shocks from somewhere else, than having to deal with these guys and track down my 4th shock that was supposedly delivered. I could not be more unsatisfied with my experience shopping with 4wheel online. Worst customer service I have ever received from an online retailer.
IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE ORDER FROM ANOTHER ONLINE RETAILER.
I WOULD NEVER SHOP WITH THESE GUYS AGAIN!!

This review was modified by 2011ram1500 on December 14 2015 09:05:35 PM

2015-12-02

"I ordered 4 wheels off the website. The following morning I get an email telling me I need to call them because there is a problem with the order. I call and am told they only have 3 in stock. Ok, I cancel that order, find one of the wheels on Amazon and order it, then come back and order the 3 they told me they had. I get a call the following morning telling me they only have 2 in stock. Really? OK, I ordered the 2 they have in stock and go order another one from another seller on Amazon. A few days later I have received the 2 I ordered off of Amazon but still don't even have a tracking number from these guys for the 2 they charged me for. And yes, they are already on my credit card statement . So I call and ask them what's up with my wheels? They tell me now that they don't have any in stock and don't know when they will get more. No apologies, no nothing! So now I am stuck with 2 custom wheels and no matches for them! I told them to just refund my money. We'll see if that happens. Don't waste your time with this place. They are just another retailer and not a warehouse. They don't stock items, they wait until you place an order then they order it from a different warehouse. "

This review was modified by c4288 on December 02 2015 07:42:29 AM

2015-10-09

"I ordered a set of running boards. Best price I could find, but I neglected to check any on line reviews before i placed the order. They charged my credit card immediately. I waited for word on a tracking number which never came. I e-mailed and requested a tracking number, which never came. Bottom line, after 14 days of no communication from 4 wheel online, I called my credit card company and filed a complaint. They refunded my money the next day.
Don't do business with this outfit. I wouldn't even give them 1 star, but there isn't a lower rating.

2015-07-21

"OMGosh!!!

After going back and forth with a nice sales guy, I got my Mickey Thompson Wheel.

It was not a match AT ALL!

I even sent close up pics of my existing wheels before ordering.

I tried to call and arrange to send it back, thinking OK, I'm sure there's a label somewhere with the parcel, and, I can just pay and send it back, and not loose any money save for shipping LIKE EVERY OTHER COMPANY KNOWN TO MAN.

Instead we had to go back and forth, and, I spoke with 3 different people to assess whose fault it was, argue about a restocking fee, and, finally they told me to go to website, fill out a form, and wait for someone process my form, and, then, they'd send me the TOP SECRET mystery address, IF THEY APPROVED MY RETURN.

DAYS LATER THEY SENT ME A FEW EMAILS, one of which had a packing slip that I had to print and put on the package then call to arrange pu.

I ABSOLUETLY HAVE AT LEAST 3 HOURS INTO THE PROCESS OF RETURNING the ITEM, and, IT ENDED UP COSTING ME over $40.00 for a wheel I didn't need.

Here's the math ($40.00) + (3 manhours @ $20.00 ea) = $100.00, for a $130 wheel that I found on Ebay for $99.00, lol

In contrast, I ordered something Extreme Terrain, and even though it was my fault they just TOOK IT BACK AND COVERED THE POSTAGE.

I simply took the label they supplied and attached it and took it to the post office.

UPDATE! - I just called to get the final total, and the guy on the phone (mike?) was a complete smart ass, asking me in response to my complaint as to whether or not I've ever owned a shipping and packaging company.

Great Stuff there guys!

Nightmare return policy, bogus restocking fees, and smart ass guys manning the phones.

My original order was for over $400.00, and they want to argue about a restocking fee for one of the items.

I think these guys are running their Mickey Mouse Company out of their mom's basement.

This review was modified by bartley1776 on July 21 2015 02:25:02 PM

2015-05-11

"SKETCHY! SKETCHY! SKETCHY! This place felt like more of a scam every time I talked to them. My generous mother offered to purchase a set of tires for my truck. As a result, the shipping address did not match the credit card billing address. Not a big deal, right? I've been ordering online for years, and many times, I've entered different billing and shipping addresses. The people at 4WheelOnline told me that I have to call the credit card bank and manually add the shipping address as an authorized shipping address (which seemed fishy from the start). We complied, and after about twenty minutes on the phone with the credit card bank, they added the shipping address as an alternate address. I placed the order for the tires; and fortunately, I printed the order confirmation, because one was never sent to me via email. A few days later, I got a call from "Amanda with 4WheelOnline," telling me that the bank refused to process the transaction, because the shipping address differed from the billing address. I informed her that the shipping address had been added as an alternate address and that she might have to call the card bank to verify it. She then asked me for the customer service telephone number for the credit card bank, which I gave to her. Then I looked at my Call Log and saw that the company that had just called me was listed as "Heath Enterprises," in Tampa, Florida, rather than "4WheelOnline." I looked up Heath Enterprises, which appeared to be an auctioneering company. A few moments later, Amanda called me back and told me that the credit card bank verified that the shipping address was an authorized alternate address, but they still would not authorize the transaction unless she could give them the telephone number associated with the credit card account.
This is when I became very suspicious. If the bank is being so cautious with this merchant, maybe there's a good reason.
I told Amanda that I had never before experienced this line of complexity when placing an online merchandise order with a credit card. She replied, "Well, I'm sorry that you don't like our policies. Florida is a high fraud area."
Really? Florida is a high-fraud area? I know that orders placed through servers in the U.K. are often declined because of the high frequency of fraud, but Florida?? Hmmm. Then I thought: it doesn't seem like a 4WheelOnline policy if THE BANK is the one refusing the transaction. Fishier by the minute. I asked Amanda, "Who is Heath Enterprises?" She said, "I have no idea." I said, "You identified yourself as Amanda from 4WheelOnline, but the call log shows the name "Heath Enterprises." She said, "I don't know. I've only been working here a short time." I asked, "How long have you been in business under the name 4WheelOnline?" She answered, "Several years." I asked, "Then why does Caller ID show your name as Heath Enterprises?" She said, "We're owned by Heath Enterprises."
Wait. twenty seconds ago, you said that you have no idea who Heath Enterprises is.
Feeling very unconfident in the legitimacy of this company, I asked her to please cancel the order. She instantly (sarcastically) replied, "Okay! Done and done!"
These people couldn't care less about customer service, and I am very thankful that I was judicious enough to proceed with vigilance. Now that I've read the horror stories posted here by others, I realize that I'm one of the lucky ones. Nonetheless, I called the credit card company again and told them to refuse any future attempts made by this company. Apparently, the banks knew something about 4WheelOnline that I didn't know when I was trying to order. There must be a reason that they won't accept every transaction attempted by them. Do yourself a favor and SKIP THIS COMPANY. Their customer service is awful, and I don't trust them one iota.

This review was modified by SesquiQ on May 11 2015 08:51:51 AM

2015-05-02

"Ordered a truck bed cover, on line 4/24. When I received no email order verification I called customer service. After giving all my information I was told there was no record of an order. I was going to go ahead and order again while on the phone and was advised I should check to see if I was charged. 4/28 no charge showed yet charges for other purchases on the 24th were there. I called customer service to place a "new" order and was told I would need to leave all my information so they could check with their supplier (who was closed) to see if it was in stock. Fed up, I said forget it Im not going to order anything from you. I will get it elsewhere.
That same day I ordered a top from another business, received an email showing the order and another email saying it had been shipped! 3days later Fed Ex drops off my top, wow! Only lable on it is from the manufacturers facility. Put it on, its nice. The next day Fed Ex calls with another top. This one is the one I had ordered from another company, which I now had to send back, incurring shipping both ways and a 20% restocking fee, all because of the lack of web service and lack of customer service from 4Wheel - Never again!! Wish I saw all these negative reviews first!

This review was modified by bowmanii on May 02 2015 06:18:24 AM

2015-04-06

"I purchased a jeep lift kit this week. This was not a cheep kit. The shipping was free but it took over a week to get here. The box was damaged but everything inside looked ok. But no instructions.
I opened everything up and set aside a Saturday for the install.
I got the front suspension installed but when I got to the rear we noticed one of the rear shocks was a little different with the wrong part number stamped on it.
Frustrating but no big deal. I'll just call and get the correct one sent out.
LOL. Thats when the real problem starts. 4wheelinonline took no response ability for the problem. They even blamed me for no checking all the part numbers before starting the job. They made me pay for a new shock and advised me if I wanted it shipped asap I would need to pay the shipping cost.
I buy a lot of off road products and never been treated like that.
Stay away from them.

This review was modified by Steve5086 on April 06 2015 03:27:17 PM

2015-03-27

" Kyle misrepresented the product i purchased. His price quite included a rebate which in the end never was valid due to a date discrepancy. When i called back in to question my form and the date issue he assured me that it would be no issue and ok. I sent it in and bingo i am told sorry i do not qualify due to the date discrepancy. I called kyle and he said sorry nothing i can do. I asked what about my 100.00 and he said tough break man. Wow. I will never, nor should anyone buy from them again. Fraud in action. I am disputing the credit card services and should get resolve in that manner. "

This review was modified by catpowered on March 27 2015 12:36:22 PM

2014-11-11

"I made a simple online purchase of a set of Aries 3D Liner floor mats for my 2006 Titan. The mats were shipped and recieved in 2 days. The large rear mat had been folded in half, which created an irreversible crease in the center. I believe it should have been rolled instead. But that's the least of my concerns. Upon recieving the product, I determined the mats were not what I anticipated. No problem. Ship them back at my cost, minus the 20% restocking fee, and get a refund. I contacted their refunds department, obtained their MRA tracking # and shipped them via UPS. I emailed them back and provided the UPS tracking number. They recieved the product on 10/29 and said they'd issue a refund. Some time went by, so I emailed the refunds contact and waited 48 hours for a response. None came. I emailed the customer service department and they played dumb with me, then ignored me. I finally had to file a CC dispute for my refund. I later found out that the Navy Federal Credit Union, another banking instituition from mine, will not even approve CC transactions to this merchant anymore because of all the disputes they've recieved towards them. Part of being a reputable company is having good customer service, not just shipping out products in 2 days."

This review was modified by vo7848 on November 11 2014 08:29:54 AM

2014-09-08

"Great prices, but don't expect to get your order. When you ask to track your order, you will get an email that says, "we will let you know when we know". After pressing them on the order you get a "damaged in shipping"excuse. How does a shipper damage a rack rated to take 700lbs?
When I asked to cancel I was told I would be charged a restock fee. Good thing I used American Express.

This review was modified by Frank18010 on September 08 2014 06:15:29 PM

2014-09-08

"After waiting over a MONTH for my OR Fab Jeep bumper, they told me some story about how it arrived with a paint flaw and they had to resend it back. Turns out they are not even an OR Fab vendor. They told me that they ordered from OR Fab and it was waiting for production. NOT THE CASE! I called OR Fab and they were extremely helpful. Put me in contact with one of their vendors who was able to ship the bumper immediately.

4WheelOnline manager would not even return my call. Very argumentative on the phone. When I called back to just cancel the order they would not pick up. Someone FINALLY did and said manager was not available.

I return another product - hard top insulation kit and the restock and shipping was $50!

2014-08-26

"I ordered several items. I accidentally ordered the wrong size tonneau cover. The people at 4WheelOnline have great customer support, and they rectified the issue to my satisfaction. Great experience, and I will likely order from them again."

This review was modified by GengisTruck on August 26 2014 02:34:37 PM

2014-07-11

"I don't know why everyone else is crying about this company. Maybe because they are TOO IMPATIENT. I had a very positive experience. First, I ordered a Yoshi exhaust for my 250X, It was over $100.00 cheaper then anywhere. About 30min after I ordered, I got a call from 4wheelonline, saying they can't ship to Canada for free, but will let me know the $. I thought, WOW they called right away instead of waiting days, like other people experienced. He called back within the hour and gave me a shipping option, or cancelation at no extra charge. I took the shipping option. Within 3 days I had an email containing my invoice. I emailed to confirm it was being sent to Canada, and within 6 hours I had a reply. Then, July 10, 2014, I requested a tracking number, because I had not heard anything for 1 week. Today I get the tracking number, and find out the package was sent on July 7, and it will be here on Tuesday. I am shocked they could get the exhaust shipped from china to them, then from them to me in only 2 weeks. I order from Ebay and I wait 3-4 weeks minimum. So all you cry babies complaining about this company should get a grip and relax. Most of the issues are your own fault for not verifying it will fit your vehicle. You just click, click , click like no big deal.

4 wheelonline has SUPERIOR customer service and excellent support. Don't listen to all the complaints, they are ridiculous claims made because of buyer errors. So I thought I would let you all know my experience, because it was completely opposite to what the others are saying.

This review was modified by RickMcG on July 11 2014 10:30:20 AM

2014-06-19

"I ordered an item on June 12th. on June 18th I inquired about a tracking number for my order. I then received an email saying that my order is on hold and I need to call to compete my order. Ok, no problem. I called them and they said they called me, and emailed me on the day I placed my order because my order needed to be changed. I never had a missed call, or a voice mail or an email from them. Then they proceeded to tell me that they were changing my order to charge me an extra $100-$300 for shipping. No way! When I was told I would receive free shipping when I ordered my item. I understand I live in Hawaii and usually Hawaii does not count as a place to receive free shipping, but I provided my address ahead of time and it said I qualified. I was stoked!! But this was not the case…now I have to order the item through a better company and my husband won't receive his gift in time for his birthday!"

This review was modified by Jkey005 on June 19 2014 10:41:21 AM

Share 4WheelOnline.com's store rating

4WheelOnline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4WheelOnline.com is not a merchant member
4WheelOnline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!