Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"I made a simple online purchase of a set of Aries 3D Liner floor mats for my 2006 Titan. The mats were shipped and recieved in 2 days. The large rear mat had been folded in half, which created an irreversible crease in the center. I believe it should have been rolled instead. But that's the least of my concerns. Upon recieving the product, I determined the mats were not what I anticipated. No problem. Ship them back at my cost, minus the 20% restocking fee, and get a refund. I contacted their refunds department, obtained their MRA tracking # and shipped them via UPS. I emailed them back and provided the UPS tracking number. They recieved the product on 10/29 and said they'd issue a refund. Some time went by, so I emailed the refunds contact and waited 48 hours for a response. None came. I emailed the customer service department and they played dumb with me, then ignored me. I finally had to file a CC dispute for my refund. I later found out that the Navy Federal Credit Union, another banking instituition from mine, will not even approve CC transactions to this merchant anymore because of all the disputes they've recieved towards them. Part of being a reputable company is having good customer service, not just shipping out products in 2 days."

modified review This review was modified by vo7848 on November 11 2014 08:29:54 AM

"Great prices, but don't expect to get your order. When you ask to track your order, you will get an email that says, "we will let you know when we know". After pressing them on the order you get a "damaged in shipping"excuse. How does a shipper damage a rack rated to take 700lbs?
When I asked to cancel I was told I would be charged a restock fee. Good thing I used American Express.

modified review This review was modified by Frank18010 on September 08 2014 06:15:29 PM

4WheelOnline.com User

"After waiting over a MONTH for my OR Fab Jeep bumper, they told me some story about how it arrived with a paint flaw and they had to resend it back. Turns out they are not even an OR Fab vendor. They told me that they ordered from OR Fab and it was waiting for production. NOT THE CASE! I called OR Fab and they were extremely helpful. Put me in contact with one of their vendors who was able to ship the bumper immediately.

4WheelOnline manager would not even return my call. Very argumentative on the phone. When I called back to just cancel the order they would not pick up. Someone FINALLY did and said manager was not available.

I return another product - hard top insulation kit and the restock and shipping was $50!

"I ordered several items. I accidentally ordered the wrong size tonneau cover. The people at 4WheelOnline have great customer support, and they rectified the issue to my satisfaction. Great experience, and I will likely order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by GengisTruck on August 26 2014 02:34:37 PM

"I don't know why everyone else is crying about this company. Maybe because they are TOO IMPATIENT. I had a very positive experience. First, I ordered a Yoshi exhaust for my 250X, It was over $100.00 cheaper then anywhere. About 30min after I ordered, I got a call from 4wheelonline, saying they can't ship to Canada for free, but will let me know the $. I thought, WOW they called right away instead of waiting days, like other people experienced. He called back within the hour and gave me a shipping option, or cancelation at no extra charge. I took the shipping option. Within 3 days I had an email containing my invoice. I emailed to confirm it was being sent to Canada, and within 6 hours I had a reply. Then, July 10, 2014, I requested a tracking number, because I had not heard anything for 1 week. Today I get the tracking number, and find out the package was sent on July 7, and it will be here on Tuesday. I am shocked they could get the exhaust shipped from china to them, then from them to me in only 2 weeks. I order from Ebay and I wait 3-4 weeks minimum. So all you cry babies complaining about this company should get a grip and relax. Most of the issues are your own fault for not verifying it will fit your vehicle. You just click, click , click like no big deal.

4 wheelonline has SUPERIOR customer service and excellent support. Don't listen to all the complaints, they are ridiculous claims made because of buyer errors. So I thought I would let you all know my experience, because it was completely opposite to what the others are saying.

modified review This review was modified by RickMcG on July 11 2014 10:30:20 AM

"I ordered an item on June 12th. on June 18th I inquired about a tracking number for my order. I then received an email saying that my order is on hold and I need to call to compete my order. Ok, no problem. I called them and they said they called me, and emailed me on the day I placed my order because my order needed to be changed. I never had a missed call, or a voice mail or an email from them. Then they proceeded to tell me that they were changing my order to charge me an extra $100-$300 for shipping. No way! When I was told I would receive free shipping when I ordered my item. I understand I live in Hawaii and usually Hawaii does not count as a place to receive free shipping, but I provided my address ahead of time and it said I qualified. I was stoked!! But this was not the case…now I have to order the item through a better company and my husband won't receive his gift in time for his birthday!"

modified review This review was modified by Jkey005 on June 19 2014 10:41:21 AM

"So I ordered a product. A 16k Engo winch. That lead to a lot of problems that were Engos fault. After exhausting all my options with Engo I decided to return the winch.

Before this happened I called customer service a few times trying to get shipping information and other information and it was a nightmare trying to talk to someone who knew what was going on over there. And the few people I contacted there were kind of rude.

So the return process: So after getting a return secured with them they tell me to take my 700 dollar winch and put it in a box, "visible from the street" in front of my house for three days, and the return freight guys would pick it up any time between 7am and 8pm. I told them that was unacceptable, I live in a nice neighborhood but I still don't want this expensive item getting stolen from the front of my house. I asked them to have the shipper contact me, or to give me the shippers contact information. they didn't. And then let me know a week later that the shipper came by the house and since the package wasn't there they cancelled the order and blah blah blah... It wen't downhill from there. After struggling to make it all work, it still took them almost five weeks to refund my order.

Everything with this company seems to be pretty amateur, even their entire online ordering process is very cheap and poorly put together. I would pay a significant amount more to shop with a different retailer.

modified review This review was modified by 2wice on June 18 2014 12:06:07 AM

"Well i would like to start of by saying that this buying experience was the worst, managers are very disrespectful and only looking out for their own interest First, i bought an exhaust originally because the price was low. I waited the 3-5 days for the tracking number and i never got it, so i called to ask for it and somebody answered and i told them i needed my tracking number they told me they would contact the wear house. After waiting he gave me a call back and he said that they DIDN'T have them in stock and that they have them on back order so i told him that i was very upset because i needed it by the weekend and if i knew that they weren't in stock i would have bought the exhaust somewhere else. He offered to cancel the order and i gladly told him to do so. I went ahead and bought the exhaust at the local dealer which cost me significantly more. Now after a while i receive a exhaust from these guys and the other company. I don't know why they sent me a exhaust when they clearly told me it was not in stock, didn't send me a tracking number, and said "i will cancel the order". They tell me i didn't wait for the order to cancel so it is my fault, how is that a legitimate excuse to not pay return shipping.Now they want me to pay original shipping, return shipping, and pay a 10% restocking fee. This is extremely frustrating, i spoke to dozens of people and they are no help, don't bother asking for the manager because he is very rude and unreasonable."

"Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Customer service was atrocious after an order mix up when placing the order. Then when I didn't receive the entire order, was basically shit on and laughed at. And I dealt with 3 different people including 2 customer service managers: Matt B and Phil somethingorother so I know it's not just someone having a bad day (which might be excusable and not representative of the entire company). Unbelievable how a company like this is still in business."

modified review This review was modified by ajaygee on April 07 2014 03:01:14 PM

"I bought 4 rancho shocks and 1 of the fronts did not have any hardware, so I called and they told me that you use the old washers and rubbers, come on man , the other front had the hardware, so after 10 min. of telling them this, they said ok , I`ll send email to warehouse and get 1 coming, but it will be 1-2 weeks to get, now my jeep is down till then, they told me its my problem that we tore it down before we looked to make sure all parts are there, so what ever, I ask for them to overnight them and they told me , not in a cold day in hell, what a company, my falt for not doing a reveiw check, please don`t buy from this company, have a great day yee ha"

modified review This review was modified by BUCKHUNTER1 on March 24 2014 02:48:00 PM

"I ordered tires and wheels that 4WheelOnline said would fit my vehicle. Upon trying to have installed by a certified mechanic, the tire rubbed against upper control arm and spindle and tire would not rotate on the vehicle. I contacted 4WheelOnline's customer service and I was told that the tire fits the vehicle according to their book. Obviously, the tire does not fit as a tire needs to rotate. Customer service was arrogant and ignorant of the facts and refused to do anything to remedy the situation."

modified review This review was modified by JimK25 on March 20 2014 09:02:05 AM

"I too ordered a product an xtang bed cover 2 weeks before Christmas and was told it would be delivered within 3 shipping days. I paid with a credit card. 3 days elapsed, 1 week passed, I called, and they said the xtang manufacturer would be contacted for shipping info. 2 days later I called again and there did not seem to be any info on it. 4WheelOnline stated it was the Christmas shipping that slowed it. 2 week later still the same answer. OH I failed to mention when I order it there was a $100 discount on it as well. I searched the availability and pricing from other suppliers and no one could match that price. I believe they just blew me off. When I called after 3 weeks, well after Christmas they told me they had called Xtang several times and emailed them with no reply. B.S. they blew the order by realizing they had misquoted the order. I will not order anything from them ever and will discourage all my associates from ordering from them. Their service and responsibility stinks. "

modified review This review was modified by Andi123 on January 20 2014 05:07:18 PM

"The worst customer service I have had ever. I tried to order fender flares for my truck which was easy enough. I live in Hawaii so I knew the "free shipping" would not apply so in the customer notes I asked to be contacted to confirm the shipping amount and the order. They proceeded to charge my credit card and after 7 business days I had not received any calls or emails confirming confirmation or costs so I tried to call the number on the site for an update. I tried 3 different mornings to reach them and was on hold for over 15 minutes each time without ever being able to talk to someone. Finally, on the fourth try after only 10 minutes on hold I reached a "customer service" rep and was told my shipping costs were $278. I asked him why no one bothered to contact me re the shipping costs and he told me they called and emailed me. When I mentioned it was ten days after I placed the order and no one had called or emailed he told me I could "cancel the order, buy someplace else or pay the shipping." After asking for the date of the email and phone call he was unable to give me that info. I asked to speak to a manager and was told one would call me back. After 2 hours and no call I called again and waited 25 minutes to speak to a manager. The "manager" told me the same thing the first guy told me. He also informed me that I should have read the shipping policy. I informed him I did read it and that was why I asked in the customer notes to have someone contact me re the shipping costs. He reaffirmed someone did call and email and when I told him I was looking at my call log for that date and email (junk and regular) as well and there was nothing from them. He was also unable to "resend" the original email they supposedly sent. His only response was to just cancel the order. I did end up cancelling the order and when I mentioned I was going to post a review re my experience he replied " don't forget to mention you didn't read that shipping isn't free to Hawaii" I informed him I didn't expect free shipping to Hawaii as was stated in my customer notes but I did expect someone to actually contact me like requested and for them not to lie about it. Upon hearing that he hung up on me. That was my experience with 4WheelOnline.com."

modified review This review was modified by pullinin on December 19 2013 10:47:59 AM

"Avoid this company !!! sales people are clueless .. I ordered a set of American Racing wheels for my Tacoma, They sent me the wrong wheels and will not make it right because I trusted that they knew what they were doing and I had the tires mounted before checking the wheel fitment... (truck was in paint shop, so I thought Id get ahead mounting tires up)...Good news is my friend was going to order a full lift kit and wheel/tire combo for his Jeep and now will not use this vendor. I Contacted my states Attorney General today and filed a complaint hope they can put this thieving bunch of con artist out of business."

modified review This review was modified by JW2936 on September 10 2013 06:01:59 PM

"4wheelonline had the best price on a Yoshimura R-77 slip on exhaust for my 2012 Hayabusa. I ordered online on Labor Day then read many negative reviews after ordering. Contacted the business via email on Thursday for tracking info as their site recommends and had an email response within 5 minutes with tracking number. Checked the tracking and the exhaust was scheduled to arrive next day. The package arrived with the correct product undamaged. Great price, great customer service and very happy I chose them. Will purchase from them again. Chris - Summerville, SC."

modified review This review was modified by Blacktaz on September 07 2013 11:56:00 AM

4WheelOnline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4WheelOnline.com is not a merchant member
4WheelOnline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!