Stores > 4MD Medical Solutions

customerservice@4mdmedical.com
      732-905-5400

• checkmark icon COD

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review 4MD Medical Solutions by clicking a star below.
2017-09-17

Tried to return product

"I have talked with customer service several times about my desire to return bathroom scales. They told me they would send request to the returns department who would send return instructions within 24 hours. This was on Aug. 10, 2017. It is now Sept. 17, 2017 and still no instructions. Their website clearly read that returns could be made within 30 days after purchase but because of their reluctance to deal with me, the 30 days have lapsed. "

2017-05-08

Soooo Slooow

"The have the same products at about the same price as every other internet reseller I am sorry I picked them to order from. 3 days to convert order to a shipping lable and if they are right 10 days shipping. I won't need the appliance by then, hopefully they will go out of business but shame on me for not reading the other reviews Very surprised bizrate rates them highly. "

2016-11-15

Terrible customer service

"Ordered 3 neoprene knee sleeves on 11/1/16. Going on 3 weeks now & order is still processing. Tried contacting 4 times. Website emails do not work. Live chat, no one available but chat would be left for them to review & they would email a response. None. Called customer service, she didn't know why such a small package wasn't sent within a couple days, said she would email me as to what is going on. None. Going to cancel order or open dispute with PayPal."

2015-02-18

"Worst customer service imaginable. I ordered supplies Feb 11. Received order confirmation the same day. Later, I received a cryptic email that told me only to "call them". I called five times over the course of the next few days, and left two voicemails with them, including a phone number where I could be reached. No calls back. Customer service finally answered Feb 18. They told me that because a glitch in their system, the product I ordered would be more than double the price I paid, and that if I wanted to receive it, I would have to pay an additional $412 above the $308 I had already paid for a total of $720 (wholesalepoint.com has the exact scale at $295, including shipping). Long story short, complete bait and switch. Conplete waste of a week. I will never buy from 4MD again, and woud advise all who actually want to receive supplies for the price listed on their website to avoid 4MD at all costs"

2014-07-08

"I found the very lowest prices for the sodium chloride that I needed to order. And to my surprise, the package arrived in 1 day without any special shipping. I often find it hard that when I need something quickly, it will take anywhere from 10 to 14 days, probably because of warehouse delays, but not with 4MD Medical Solutions. I will continue to use 4MD for all my medical supplies!

2014-03-14

"I order from here because they said that the product is shiped in 2-3 business days... That is a laugh I place my order on Feb.24,2014 and here it is March 14, 2014 and still not here. I called them on March 10th and was on hold till it said leave a message so I did, it said they will return the call in order it was.. so no call back, I called again the next day the 11th same thing. Called again on the 12th,and again on the 13th and was VERY up set and let them know I was upset. Guess what a call back to day the 14th. And found out they did not process my order till the 10th of March.. That is LONGER THEN3 BUSINESS DAYS well my business days. And they tryed to blame it on UPS. How could UPS be at blame when it took them from 2/24 till 3/10 to process the order. Then they tell me they will give me a 10% off next order. What makes them think I want to oeder from them again. So Nicole said that they will send me a refund of 10% now. What another 2-3 days.. Now Nicole tells me that the item was on back order, I ask if they are notified on back orders and she said YES I ask was she notified that that item was on back order and she said NO. well for someone that has worked in customer service I do NOT call that customers service, do you? The only time they ever contact me was when I levt a message tellink them I was VERY UP SET, "

2013-01-06

"Very easy to move through the system and had to talk to a representative once very helpful and effienient ."

2013-01-05

"I chose 4md medical because they had the product I was looking for at the lowest price. their web pages are easy to navigate, check out is easy, and the products I recieved were what I expected. I have no reservations about shopping there again. I would recommend 4md medical.
Wayne

2012-12-20

"I bought 12 volt light bulbs for a Kitchen Aid micro wave oven. The manufacturers price was $22+ ea. 4MD Med. Sol. price was about $2 ea. That sums it up, right?"

2012-12-14

"Delivered In A Couple Of Days. That Was Pleasantly Unexpected. Mom Is Satisfied With mattress."

2012-11-18

"very good. item arrived quickly and was exactly as described."

2012-04-16

"I ordered replacement handbrakes for my sister's wheelchair.
Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong color. 4MD Medical Solutions couldn't have been more helpful. Their representative, Miri Kranz, worked with me and really provided exceptional customer service. The 2nd set of replacement brakes were perfect and I'm now a fan of 4MD!

2012-01-23

"made my order , pay for it, then received email saying it was thru prescription only. Didn't say that anywhere on order menu. "

2011-12-02

"Good customer service, my order arrived promptly."

2011-11-25

"Good customer service, happy with product. I will use 4MD again."

Share 4MD Medical Solutions's store rating

4MD Medical Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4MD Medical Solutions is not a merchant member
4MD Medical Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!