4MD Medical Solutions Reviews - 4mdmedical.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 25 reviews

4MD Medical Solutions is not a merchant member
4MD Medical Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I order from here because they said that the product is shiped in 2-3 business days... That is a laugh I place my order on Feb.24,2014 and here it is March 14, 2014 and still not here. I called them on March 10th and was on hold till it said leave a message so I did, it said they will return the call in order it was.. so no call back, I called again the next day the 11th same thing. Called again on the 12th,and again on the 13th and was VERY up set and let them know I was upset. Guess what a call back to day the 14th. And found out they did not process my order till the 10th of March.. That is LONGER THEN3 BUSINESS DAYS well my business days. And they tryed to blame it on UPS. How could UPS be at blame when it took them from 2/24 till 3/10 to process the order. Then they tell me they will give me a 10% off next order. What makes them think I want to oeder from them again. So Nicole said that they will send me a refund of 10% now. What another 2-3 days.. Now Nicole tells me that the item was on back order, I ask if they are notified on back orders and she said YES I ask was she notified that that item was on back order and she said NO. well for someone that has worked in customer service I do NOT call that customers service, do you? The only time they ever contact me was when I levt a message tellink them I was VERY UP SET, "

modified review This review was modified by LorettaRobinson on March 17 2014 02:45:47 PM

"Very easy to move through the system and had to talk to a representative once very helpful and effienient ."

"I chose 4md medical because they had the product I was looking for at the lowest price. their web pages are easy to navigate, check out is easy, and the products I recieved were what I expected. I have no reservations about shopping there again. I would recommend 4md medical.
Wayne

"I bought 12 volt light bulbs for a Kitchen Aid micro wave oven. The manufacturers price was $22+ ea. 4MD Med. Sol. price was about $2 ea. That sums it up, right?"

"Delivered In A Couple Of Days. That Was Pleasantly Unexpected. Mom Is Satisfied With mattress."

"very good. item arrived quickly and was exactly as described."

"I ordered replacement handbrakes for my sister's wheelchair.
Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong color. 4MD Medical Solutions couldn't have been more helpful. Their representative, Miri Kranz, worked with me and really provided exceptional customer service. The 2nd set of replacement brakes were perfect and I'm now a fan of 4MD!

"made my order , pay for it, then received email saying it was thru prescription only. Didn't say that anywhere on order menu. "

"Good customer service, my order arrived promptly."

"Good customer service, happy with product. I will use 4MD again."

"I only have good things to say while dealing with your company. Great customer service, excellent professionalism and all around I had a great experience. Will definitely be using you guys again.

"I recently shopped at 4md medical and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I wasn’t sure exactly which wheelchair I should buy but Miri in customer service was able to get me one that works exactly as I needed. I will definitely shop at 4MD again.

Thank you for all your help!

"I was very pleased with the ease of using the website and how quickly my order arrived. "

"I not only have not received my product but they do not return my calls. If something isn't done quickly I will refuse to shop with them again."

"Miri at 4MD Medical Solutions was extremely helpful and patient answering all my questions about a replacement pump for my mattress! I ordered the pump and it arrived quickly."