Write a review »
  • Rating 4.83/10 356 reviews

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member
    4AllVitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 4AllVitamins contact information

• Address: 19 Boulevard
    • Contact: Service@4AllVitamins.com
    • Phone: 410-679-0397
    • Customer Support: 410-679-0397
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM - 5:30PM Mon-Fri

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY ON THEIR WEBSITE OR EBAY!!! Also, do not believe the positive reviews. They are written by the company. Every single positive reviewer has written only a review for this company on Reseller Ratings, which is a dead giveaway. 4AllVitamins takes too long to send orders, they don't provide tracking numbers and their customer service is a joke. Nobody ever answers the phone and they never read emails from customers NOR do they return any phone calls from voice mail messages, even though they ask you to call them in their messages. They just send out these stock emails without reading anything you write to them! It's been very frustrating. My order was held in the post office and I couldn't get it. It was sent back to the company. I tried several times to communicate with them about reshipping and they offered to reship my order saying they needed postage to reship, but every attempt I made to contact them to arrange for the return shipping postage was ignored. Rather than read my messages and send me a Paypal invoice for the shipping as I asked, they just refunded the product cost (minus shipping) AND charged a 20% restocking fee on the refund!!! It wasn't that much money but I'm really annoyed because of the principle! I wanted the order reshipped and would've paid the postage!!!! I'll just repurchase the product elsewhere and I suggest you do the same!!! I'd give them negative feedback on ebay but it's been over 60 days and now it's too late. They knew I wouldn't be able to rate them negatively. I definitely plan to complain to ebay and Paypal about 4AllVitamins. You bet!!! They shouldn't be allowed to do business on ebay. Had I read the HUNDREDS of negative feedback ratings on ebay I'd have known better than to risk buying anything from them. Live and learn! Run from 4AllVitamins!"

modified review This review was modified by NYCrocks on June 05 2013 01:18:15 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
I ORDERED ON MAY 10, they charged my account, never recieved it. Cannot get any human on the phone, only emails. Still no response from them. I wished I would have read the reviews prior to ordering.

modified review This review was modified by Madhatter1660 on May 31 2013 05:21:42 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"Still waiting on my shipment. Took them 8 days after my order date to get it to FedEx, apparently it was shipped extra slow, so it's taking another 8 days to get here. Over 2 weeks. This is no bueno for a morning sickness riddled pregnant mother to wait for her Preggie Pops simply because they were $0.50 cheaper here than somewhere else. WILL NOT be ordering from them again!!"

modified review This review was modified by dixie67stang on May 14 2013 08:16:28 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"Poor communication, slow delivery time. I ordered supplements on April 5. They arrived on May 2. During this month-long time period, there was no communication from 4AllVitamins about the delay. Now, granted, I didn't try contacting them either, but I would have appreciated a note saying that the supplements were on back-order, or whatever the problem was.

I won't be ordering anything from 4AllVitamins again.

modified review This review was modified by SupplementUser1 on May 02 2013 10:23:32 AM

"I live in Canada and had no problem receiving my shipment. The only problem was that I paid a lot of tax and duty on the product, but that's the price to pay for a product I really like."

"I love my car diffuser and the Lavender is therapeutic grade. My friends all want one now!
Only complaint is the shipping took longer than expected.

"Terrible service it took a week from the day I ordered my Circu Flow until you shipped it. People on you web site say how fast your service is NOT SO!!!!
Ordered 2/20/13 Shipped 2/28/13

Rating 4/102/5

"Poor shipping. I ordered it on 3/4 and they didn't ship it until 3/12. That's horrible. I'll be looking for another vendor next time. "

"4AllVitamins is a great company! It carries products that other vitamin and supplement companies don't carry! It is a "godsend"!!!"

"Was very pleased with the products I purchased from 4allvitamins. I will search their website for other products in the future. Their prices are very competitive and the product was well packed. It took longer than I wished but was worth the wait!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I've ordered a few times from 4allviamins. Their prices are great and the product has always been delivered quickly. The only issue i had with them was with my last order. One of the items i ordered was not in stock so rather then ship the items that were in stock, they held up the entire order. They would also give estimated shipping dates when they had no vitamins to ship. Once i sent an email instructing them to cancel the item that was on back-order and ship the others, I had the items in a couple of days and the out-of-stock item was removed from the invoice. I feel that they should have contacted me and told me that they didn't know when the item would be in and let me make the choice of what to do. I will buy from them again as their prices are very good and as long as you don't order an item that's on back-order you will have your vitamins quickly. Their customer service is very good as this issue was taken care of in one day with just an email."

"Excellent product from 4allvitamins. Specially I liked the probiotic yogurt culture very much and then I spread the good service of 4allvitamins products to my regular "Organic super market - EARTHFARE". I will definitely need your products in the future too, please keep in touch and send me your new products information. Many Thanks. Padma Marchant"

modified review This review was modified by Padma43 on April 10 2013 02:17:37 PM

"Despatch took over two weeks. No email to say there was a problem. Won't be using again. They clearly don't have any stock, just order it in from somewhere else and ship it on. Terrible service."

"4AllVitamins has a great selection and good pricing. I know their shipping times are slow to say the least. Now I know that their customer service and returns policy are terrible. They mixed up one item on my order and sent me something entirely wrong. I thought 'No big deal'. Well it turned out to be one. I called to get the correct item shipped and the woman told me that depending on the price of the incorrect item, they may just write it off or they may send me a return label via email. Two weeks later, I still have no replacement and no email. I call back and have to leave a message. No one calls me back. A day or two later, I call back. Now a woman reads the notes on this order and explains that they don't ship the correct item until they receive the incorrect item that they shipped! Keep in mind, the item I ordered is $9 and the item they sent me is $4.90. What idiot came up with this sort of customer service policy? You incorrectly ship a $5 item instead of a $9 item and the customer has to wait for a return label in order to return the item before they will send out the correct item!? So, in order to ensure they get their $5 product back they will now lose my hundreds of dollars of yearly purchases. They would have paid at least that much in my return shipment and for shipping out the actual product I wanted! This is no way to treat customers when you screw up.
I guess I lose in the end because now I have to pay more locally for the items I would have bought through 4AllVitamins. At least I will have someone I can speak to and be satisfied that I am helping a local business.

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered 6 boxes of tea and one big box of tea which I consider to be 2 boxes. The total with shipping was $22.43 which amounts to $3.20/box. That is a good price but it is not a great price. The teas were Celestial Seasons. But after all that I am very happy with my order. I love the teas. They are all holiday flavored. I made Iced Tea with them and it is great. "