Stores > 4AllVitamins

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Deceptive pricing bad return policy

"They added additional costs to the total advertised price which was not disclosed prior to the payment being made which I found very upsetting. When I asked if they could cancel the order they told me it's too late the item is being processed to be shipped. I would have to pay to return the item after I received the item and "if" they received the item in the unopened package then I would be refunded my money. Not fair! Had I known they were going to add an additional cost to the item I would have shopped around for another store that didn't add additional costs. I felt duped and taken advantage of and PayPal was of no assistance in making this right. It will ba a long while before I shop online again. I will be extra vigilant before I shop online again. And I will run from anything that has to do with 4allVitamins forever. I hope this helps you in your research. "

"Bottle that arrived best before 11/16
In descriptoin https://www.4allvitamins.com/product_info.php?products_id=19724&product_configuration_id=27309 Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Servings per container: 120
But it came Serving Size: 6 Capsule(s)
Servings per container: 20
They fooled me!

In couple hours the Customer Service wrote me and made full refund even before I've asked

This review was modified by dansolo on September 10 2016 05:30:58 AM

Super Source for vitamins and more!!

"Very professional...super fast shipping....great prices!
Very professional!!

This review was modified by cpetras on September 08 2016 10:12:04 AM

never use again

"they will take your money and leave you waiting forever to receive your order"

Zippo Lighter

"Nice High polish Chrome American Classic Crown Stamp Lighter - awesome limited edition collector lighter"

Slow shipping

"I paid extra to get my package delivered before I left town. Its six days later and The tracking info still says my package is sitting in NY. Very annoyed, will never order here again. I was under the impression I would recieve my product in 2-5 days."

This review was modified by Thanksbutno on February 24 2016 01:19:48 PM

Very good

"It comes in a discreet package.
How comes from Sweden, not paid customs duty.
Very good

This review was modified by Zilda on February 15 2016 03:44:38 AM

"Order #1003235 - Shipped on 10/20/2015

can you please send me te tracking number of this order

"This website is a total scam. I received an email confirming an order I never placed. I believe this was sent to me in hopes of getting a hold of my financial information to steal money as has happened to many of their customers writing reviews here. It is painfully obvious that all positive reviews on resellerratings is written by someone at 4allvitamins... resellerratings: please do something about this. Don't allow 4allvitamins to take advantage of one more consumer!"

This review was modified by ugotjamd on September 09 2015 08:39:55 AM

"The best suit for me and my family, a balanced array"

This review was modified by abraham-nl on July 23 2015 10:19:43 AM

"items arrived fast, perfectly wrapped and shipped, great service! thanks! :)"

"I have ordered many times now internationally from 4AllVitamins . Their international shipping rates are good , and certain products are significantly cheaper by them .
Everything has always arrived OK , and I will continue to order in future .

"The day February 25, 2015, receives the order 718 939 and that same day send them a mail confirming the receipt of the same.
I'm happy with the service they offer and definitely will make more orders.
Receive a greeting

This review was modified by Vespertina on March 08 2015 03:33:35 AM

"I get my Republic of Tea items from 4AllVitamins as they have the best price and excellent shipping/packing value. This order went off without a hitch and the only time there was an issue they contacted me very quickly and gave me the option to cancel. I didn't. High quality items at a great price, good communication and timely shipping. I will continue to order all of my Republic of Tea items from them. 10/10"

"Customer Service is very professional and courteous. Communication e-mails are excellent. Prices are competitive and a very good variety of products are available. They carry certain items I like, which other companies don't. I'm not particularly happy when items have to be back ordered or are delayed, but I do realize it happens. Items are very well packaged. Regular shipments to Canada do take a good chunk of time, compared to other American companies ( a good month). Perhaps shipping costs or times could be alleviated, depending on the size of the order. I noticed that other companies have a cheaper flat delivery rate to Canada, and the delivery time is faster. The loyalty points program is not particularly impressive. It takes a lot of ordering just to earn a $5 credit ($500), which expires after three months. For example, in comparison, if I order from another company (unnamed), I can get a free item worth up to $10 (from a choice) if I order over $149. Overall, I like 4AllVitamins, but there is room for some improvements."

This review was modified by blkoven on July 26 2015 04:02:42 PM

Share 4AllVitamins's store rating

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member
4AllVitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!