• Address: 19 Boulevard

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Nice product I have yet to use it. Came quickly though!"

modified review This review was modified by Desfu on November 20 2014 01:07:56 PM

"I've been purchasing from 4AllVitamins for about a month now. Products are excellent and possibly the best value I've found! "

"The service this company provides is excellent, in as much as I do not even bother to seek other suppliers if the product I want is available from them. Well done to all the team !!"

modified review This review was modified by AlanDean on November 07 2014 02:27:07 PM

"THIS COMPANY IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE. I HAD THE SAME EXPIERENCE AS NUMEROUS OTHERS. ITEM IS IN STOCK. THEY CHARGE YOU, THEN IT WILL SHIP IN 4 DAYS. I JUST GOT AN EMAIL SAYING NOW IT WILL BE 5-6 WEEKS. WAT A CROCK! SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND TROUBLE AND SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by JARRETTpenter on November 03 2014 01:17:35 PM

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They show that products you order are in stock yet then change that status after you place an order and then they continue to push their ship dates off each day. I have placed 3 large orders over $250 each in the past and given reasonable ship dates, only to see that each day, the ship date shows the next day as a ship date. This goes on for two weeks before they actually ship my order to me. They do not answer phone calls, every call I place goes to a voicemail and calls never returned??? What company has voicemail stating that there are no reps available for days??? EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL! Emails also go unanswered. Clearly, this company does not care about their customers or the health of their customers as I stated to them that my health is dependent on these supplements and they still do not return my calls or emails. This company has dozens of complaints with the BBB for these same reasons. After seeing a facebook post from this company about their improved shipping times I decided to give them another chance but that was a lie. They are HORRIBLE! 4all vitmains, you have lost a very good customer due to your extremely poor customer service! Good riddance!"

modified review This review was modified by Darlmeow on July 17 2013 06:22:16 AM

"I ordered from Brazil, they are very attentive and everything went as expected."

modified review This review was modified by Cromagnon88 on July 13 2013 01:43:49 PM

"I was looking to buy Megafood supplements in the UK and initially searched on Ebay and found these supplements being sold by 4allvitamins on Ebay and they had the best price with very fair and economical delivery to the UK. I have now bought from them several times directly from their website, and have found the service and price to be excellent."

modified review This review was modified by dooli1981 on July 03 2013 09:39:36 AM

"Great Products Good Cost."

modified review This review was modified by ustrong on July 03 2013 04:55:39 AM

"Good prices, fast service!"

modified review This review was modified by bp102164 on June 27 2013 06:32:59 AM

"After some confusion about the availability, or lack thereof, of the product I purchased, and a couple of communications with 4allvitamins, I received what I ordered as promised. The price of the item that I sought was unbelievably low. I am not sure whether the price offered was a typo or whether the product was being reformulated and being sold at deep discount. I never received that item as originally priced and received no direct communication about that item at that price until an email that announced that 4allvitamins needed an answer regarding the status of that order. (I had received everything else from the original order quickly and without incident). Ultimately, I did not receive my original order because it was no longer available, at least not as priced. I changed my order to one (from eight) at a price that was in line with the product being sold elsewhere, and again after some confusion I think because the order # had changed, I received the item. I think that I could have pushed back on the pricing issue, but chose not to because I think the price offered originally was a typo and my goal was not to force an economic hardship on a company that offers good products and has reasonably good customer service. I do wish they had just gotten in touch and said the pricing was a mistake. "

modified review This review was modified by diyoyonah on June 26 2013 04:14:48 AM

"Product is great but delivery has become much slower since USPS 1st Class International was stopped. Fedex Mail was received almost 4 weeks after shipping from 4AllVitamins. USPS 1st Class International was always received within 10 days now I wait over 3 weeks from date of shipping.

Please allow the customers a choice between Fedex International Mail and USPS 1st Class International. I would rather pay a little extra and have my purchase weeks earlier.

modified review This review was modified by 22maxwell333 on June 25 2013 04:57:24 PM

"I have been ordering all of my health needs, and have been very pleased except for one order that was out of stock."

modified review This review was modified by irbydavid on June 19 2013 01:36:33 PM

"Great products for great prices and fast shipping!"

modified review This review was modified by BbrittM on June 09 2013 07:22:22 PM

"Love them, especially the store brand. Have shopped with them for years and highly recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by sssalvo on June 05 2013 05:22:49 PM

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY ON THEIR WEBSITE OR EBAY!!! Also, do not believe the positive reviews. They are written by the company. Every single positive reviewer has written only a review for this company on Reseller Ratings, which is a dead giveaway. 4AllVitamins takes too long to send orders, they don't provide tracking numbers and their customer service is a joke. Nobody ever answers the phone and they never read emails from customers NOR do they return any phone calls from voice mail messages, even though they ask you to call them in their messages. They just send out these stock emails without reading anything you write to them! It's been very frustrating. My order was held in the post office and I couldn't get it. It was sent back to the company. I tried several times to communicate with them about reshipping and they offered to reship my order saying they needed postage to reship, but every attempt I made to contact them to arrange for the return shipping postage was ignored. Rather than read my messages and send me a Paypal invoice for the shipping as I asked, they just refunded the product cost (minus shipping) AND charged a 20% restocking fee on the refund!!! It wasn't that much money but I'm really annoyed because of the principle! I wanted the order reshipped and would've paid the postage!!!! I'll just repurchase the product elsewhere and I suggest you do the same!!! I'd give them negative feedback on ebay but it's been over 60 days and now it's too late. They knew I wouldn't be able to rate them negatively. I definitely plan to complain to ebay and Paypal about 4AllVitamins. You bet!!! They shouldn't be allowed to do business on ebay. Had I read the HUNDREDS of negative feedback ratings on ebay I'd have known better than to risk buying anything from them. Live and learn! Run from 4AllVitamins!"

modified review This review was modified by NYCrocks on June 05 2013 01:18:15 PM

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member
4AllVitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!