Stores > 4AllVitamins

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review 4AllVitamins by clicking a star below.
2017-05-15

Zero Star Rating!!!

"Don't bother emailing this company with an issue...they don't respond!! And, it's impossible to place an online order via PayPal. I wouldn't trust this company at all!! Something is not right!! "

2017-01-15

Was skeptical after reading reviews but was pleasantly surprised!

"I was looking to purchase two specific products made by REN but didnt really want to spend a hundred dollars at Sephora for them. I found 4AllVitamins and was so happy to see that they had the EXACT same products at a much lower price (25% lower). Wondering why they were so much cheaper, I started googling and reading the reviews - which I found to be mixed. The good ones were good and the bad ones were, well, horrible. But I am cheap and always looking to get the most for my hard earned money I thought I would give it a try. BUT before I did, I called the customer service number to verify the return policy. The lady was very nice and answered on the first call. I called again a second time to verify that the items were in stock (and the call was answered). I called again, a different time, just to verify again that some one would answer and they did. The people I spoke with were very friendly and answered each time. So I went ahead and placed the order. After placing the order I called to verify they received it and they did. When I received an email that the items were shipped, I called to verify that they indeed did and they did. 4 days later, just like I was told, I received the REN products that I ordered. They were just like the ones in Sephora, unopened, not expired & packaged nicely. I will definitely order from this sight again & will post my experiences each time. I even recommended this site to my family and friends! So far I am very pleased and excited that I can save some money!!! "

2017-01-09

Horrible waste of money

"I ordered all of the men's Honestly pHresh deodorants and how terrible. I wish we would've used them sooner so we could return for a full refund. They are as hard as cement and you have to melt them in order to use them, which creates a dripping mess all over the counter, your armpits, and clothes. Do not buy these terrible deodorants!"

2017-01-08

Wrong shape salt lamp and opened box

"I received a decent looking usb salt lamp. The box it came in says natural shape usb himalayan lamp and I received a tear drop one. I don't know if I like that all the natural character was taken out but it might make a good gift for someone else. "

2016-10-13

Deceptive pricing bad return policy

"They added additional costs to the total advertised price which was not disclosed prior to the payment being made which I found very upsetting. When I asked if they could cancel the order they told me it's too late the item is being processed to be shipped. I would have to pay to return the item after I received the item and "if" they received the item in the unopened package then I would be refunded my money. Not fair! Had I known they were going to add an additional cost to the item I would have shopped around for another store that didn't add additional costs. I felt duped and taken advantage of and PayPal was of no assistance in making this right. It will ba a long while before I shop online again. I will be extra vigilant before I shop online again. And I will run from anything that has to do with 4allVitamins forever. I hope this helps you in your research. "

2016-09-09

awful

"Bottle that arrived best before 11/16
In descriptoin https://www.4allvitamins.com/product_info.php?products_id=19724&product_configuration_id=27309 Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Servings per container: 120
But it came Serving Size: 6 Capsule(s)
Servings per container: 20
They fooled me!

In couple hours the Customer Service wrote me and made full refund even before I've asked

2016-09-08

Super Source for vitamins and more!!

"Very professional...super fast shipping....great prices!
Very professional!!

2016-08-26

never use again

"they will take your money and leave you waiting forever to receive your order"

2016-07-21

Zippo Lighter

"Nice High polish Chrome American Classic Crown Stamp Lighter - awesome limited edition collector lighter"

2016-02-24

Slow shipping

"I paid extra to get my package delivered before I left town. Its six days later and The tracking info still says my package is sitting in NY. Very annoyed, will never order here again. I was under the impression I would recieve my product in 2-5 days."

2016-02-15

Very good

"It comes in a discreet package.
How comes from Sweden, not paid customs duty.
Very good

2015-11-07

"Order #1003235 - Shipped on 10/20/2015

can you please send me te tracking number of this order

2015-09-09

"This website is a total scam. I received an email confirming an order I never placed. I believe this was sent to me in hopes of getting a hold of my financial information to steal money as has happened to many of their customers writing reviews here. It is painfully obvious that all positive reviews on resellerratings is written by someone at 4allvitamins... resellerratings: please do something about this. Don't allow 4allvitamins to take advantage of one more consumer!"

2015-07-23

"The best suit for me and my family, a balanced array"

2015-03-10

"items arrived fast, perfectly wrapped and shipped, great service! thanks! :)"

Share 4AllVitamins's store rating

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member
4AllVitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!