• Address: 19 Boulevard

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"search and ordering was easy. Shipping was on time. "

"Received today my order, in the other side of the Atlantic ! Everything seems ok, it was faster than i thought. 4AllVitamins is "one in a million" online store. I´ve searched a lot in all the available online stores around the world, until i found you. A large variety of products and nice prices and international shipping charges makes all the difference. Thank you. "

"I am new to your site but so glad to have found it. Your prices are great, best I found while researching the item I needed. You have a loyal customer for life.
My item shipped quickly and received it in two days. Thanks for the speedy delivery.

modified review This review was modified by DreamOutLoud65 on October 27 2014 06:39:20 AM

"Very good. will use again"

modified review This review was modified by erin414 on October 27 2014 05:39:34 AM

"Revived the package in ordered within 4 days. Was packaged in a plastic bag. There was a little damage to the bottom of the box of the product. Product was not damaged."

modified review This review was modified by Jennpage44 on October 27 2014 03:41:05 AM

"They had to cancel one item as it wasn't in stock even though site allowed me to purchase it. Then shipped wrong stuff to us. It the end we got the remaining items.

"Excellent produces. Excellent customer service! "

"I had a great experience and was a bit curious about ordering boots from a "vitamin" company and I love my Steve Madden boots and wore them for the first time yesterday!"

"While searching online for a reasonable price African Mango & Garcinia Cambogia diet supplement I came across 4 all Vitamins. I was a little hesitant at first because most of the reviews the efficiency of shipping were bad. However, I took a chance & placed my order & glad that I did. Not only am I happy with my product but I was extremely satisfied with how quickly I received my package, ,, it took less than a week to arrive. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for unbeatable prices & quick processing /shipping. "

modified review This review was modified by minasky on October 19 2014 09:24:10 AM

"Very good shop! Fast shipping. Thank You!"

modified review This review was modified by alexdsp on October 16 2014 02:21:04 AM

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They show that products you order are in stock yet then change that status after you place an order and then they continue to push their ship dates off each day. I have placed 3 large orders over $250 each in the past and given reasonable ship dates, only to see that each day, the ship date shows the next day as a ship date. This goes on for two weeks before they actually ship my order to me. They do not answer phone calls, every call I place goes to a voicemail and calls never returned??? What company has voicemail stating that there are no reps available for days??? EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL! Emails also go unanswered. Clearly, this company does not care about their customers or the health of their customers as I stated to them that my health is dependent on these supplements and they still do not return my calls or emails. This company has dozens of complaints with the BBB for these same reasons. After seeing a facebook post from this company about their improved shipping times I decided to give them another chance but that was a lie. They are HORRIBLE! 4all vitmains, you have lost a very good customer due to your extremely poor customer service! Good riddance!"

modified review This review was modified by Darlmeow on July 17 2013 06:22:16 AM

"I ordered from Brazil, they are very attentive and everything went as expected."

modified review This review was modified by Cromagnon88 on July 13 2013 01:43:49 PM

"I was looking to buy Megafood supplements in the UK and initially searched on Ebay and found these supplements being sold by 4allvitamins on Ebay and they had the best price with very fair and economical delivery to the UK. I have now bought from them several times directly from their website, and have found the service and price to be excellent."

modified review This review was modified by dooli1981 on July 03 2013 09:39:36 AM

"Great Products Good Cost."

modified review This review was modified by ustrong on July 03 2013 04:55:39 AM

"Good prices, fast service!"

modified review This review was modified by bp102164 on June 27 2013 06:32:59 AM

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member
4AllVitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!