• 4AllVitamins

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"items arrived fast, perfectly wrapped and shipped, great service! thanks! :)"

"I have ordered many times now internationally from 4AllVitamins . Their international shipping rates are good , and certain products are significantly cheaper by them .
Everything has always arrived OK , and I will continue to order in future .

"The day February 25, 2015, receives the order 718 939 and that same day send them a mail confirming the receipt of the same.
I'm happy with the service they offer and definitely will make more orders.
Receive a greeting
Puri

This review was modified by Vespertina on March 08 2015 03:33:35 AM

"I get my Republic of Tea items from 4AllVitamins as they have the best price and excellent shipping/packing value. This order went off without a hitch and the only time there was an issue they contacted me very quickly and gave me the option to cancel. I didn't. High quality items at a great price, good communication and timely shipping. I will continue to order all of my Republic of Tea items from them. 10/10"

"Customer Service is very professional and courteous. Communication e-mails are excellent. Prices are competitive and a very good variety of products are available. They carry certain items I like, which other companies don't. I'm not particularly happy when items have to be back ordered or are delayed, but I do realize it happens. Items are very well packaged. Regular shipments to Canada do take a good chunk of time, compared to other American companies ( a good month). Perhaps shipping costs or times could be alleviated, depending on the size of the order. I noticed that other companies have a cheaper flat delivery rate to Canada, and the delivery time is faster. The loyalty points program is not particularly impressive. It takes a lot of ordering just to earn a $5 credit ($500), which expires after three months. For example, in comparison, if I order from another company (unnamed), I can get a free item worth up to $10 (from a choice) if I order over $149. Overall, I like 4AllVitamins, but there is room for some improvements."

This review was modified by blkoven on May 03 2015 01:15:04 PM

"THIS COMPANY IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE. I HAD THE SAME EXPIERENCE AS NUMEROUS OTHERS. ITEM IS IN STOCK. THEY CHARGE YOU, THEN IT WILL SHIP IN 4 DAYS. I JUST GOT AN EMAIL SAYING NOW IT WILL BE 5-6 WEEKS. WAT A CROCK! SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND TROUBLE AND SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by JARRETTpenter on November 03 2014 01:17:35 PM

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They show that products you order are in stock yet then change that status after you place an order and then they continue to push their ship dates off each day. I have placed 3 large orders over $250 each in the past and given reasonable ship dates, only to see that each day, the ship date shows the next day as a ship date. This goes on for two weeks before they actually ship my order to me. They do not answer phone calls, every call I place goes to a voicemail and calls never returned??? What company has voicemail stating that there are no reps available for days??? EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL! Emails also go unanswered. Clearly, this company does not care about their customers or the health of their customers as I stated to them that my health is dependent on these supplements and they still do not return my calls or emails. This company has dozens of complaints with the BBB for these same reasons. After seeing a facebook post from this company about their improved shipping times I decided to give them another chance but that was a lie. They are HORRIBLE! 4all vitmains, you have lost a very good customer due to your extremely poor customer service! Good riddance!"

This review was modified by Darlmeow on July 17 2013 06:22:16 AM

"I ordered from Brazil, they are very attentive and everything went as expected."

This review was modified by Cromagnon88 on July 13 2013 01:43:49 PM

"I was looking to buy Megafood supplements in the UK and initially searched on Ebay and found these supplements being sold by 4allvitamins on Ebay and they had the best price with very fair and economical delivery to the UK. I have now bought from them several times directly from their website, and have found the service and price to be excellent."

This review was modified by dooli1981 on July 03 2013 09:39:36 AM

"Great Products Good Cost."

This review was modified by ustrong on July 03 2013 04:55:39 AM

"Good prices, fast service!"

This review was modified by bp102164 on June 27 2013 06:32:59 AM

"After some confusion about the availability, or lack thereof, of the product I purchased, and a couple of communications with 4allvitamins, I received what I ordered as promised. The price of the item that I sought was unbelievably low. I am not sure whether the price offered was a typo or whether the product was being reformulated and being sold at deep discount. I never received that item as originally priced and received no direct communication about that item at that price until an email that announced that 4allvitamins needed an answer regarding the status of that order. (I had received everything else from the original order quickly and without incident). Ultimately, I did not receive my original order because it was no longer available, at least not as priced. I changed my order to one (from eight) at a price that was in line with the product being sold elsewhere, and again after some confusion I think because the order # had changed, I received the item. I think that I could have pushed back on the pricing issue, but chose not to because I think the price offered originally was a typo and my goal was not to force an economic hardship on a company that offers good products and has reasonably good customer service. I do wish they had just gotten in touch and said the pricing was a mistake. "

This review was modified by diyoyonah on June 26 2013 04:14:48 AM

"Product is great but delivery has become much slower since USPS 1st Class International was stopped. Fedex Mail was received almost 4 weeks after shipping from 4AllVitamins. USPS 1st Class International was always received within 10 days now I wait over 3 weeks from date of shipping.

Please allow the customers a choice between Fedex International Mail and USPS 1st Class International. I would rather pay a little extra and have my purchase weeks earlier.

This review was modified by 22maxwell333 on June 25 2013 04:57:24 PM

"I have been ordering all of my health needs, and have been very pleased except for one order that was out of stock."

This review was modified by irbydavid on June 19 2013 01:36:33 PM

"Great products for great prices and fast shipping!"

This review was modified by BbrittM on June 09 2013 07:22:22 PM

Share 4AllVitamins's store rating

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4AllVitamins is not a merchant member
4AllVitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!