Stores > 47 Street Photo

• Business Hours: 9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-04-26

Whoops on my end.

"I had ordered a package with several items. It arrived in just a few days and I opened it as I was moving towards my desk. I dumped everything out and didn't find one of the items. When I contacted them they were set to take care of the problem but I found that the item had fallen and rolled out of site as I was moving. I let them know ASAP that I did have it and all was well. I did appreciate their willingness to resolve the problem quickly. Everything was sent and was at or above the quality I expected. Thanks guys."

This review was modified by grannytakingpics on April 26 2016 11:17:15 AM

2016-04-13

Wanna Save a Fistfull of Dollars

"To start with , the price was exceptionally low, I was thinking "You get what you pay for" . Boy was I wrong , when the lens arrived (a week earlier than earliest delivery date) I immediately opened it , put it on my DSLR and went outside and started snapping pictures of stuff that were far away. I reviewed the pictures and compared them to the pics taken with my Tamron lens and i WAS AMAZED. The pics were clearer and sharper than a 2300 dollar Tamron lens. Am I happy with my purchase ? Heck yes !! and I will buy ALL my products from 47 Street Photo cause they just saved me a BUNCH of money ! "

This review was modified by Pmtoth on April 13 2016 08:31:53 AM

2016-04-06

GPS found a great deal

"47th Street Photo had the best price on the internet for a Nikon GPS attachment by 30% and I received it less than 48 hours after I clicked on buy. The GPS acquired a signal less than 45 seconds after attaching it to the camera and walking outside. Customer service called a week later to ask if the their product and service met my expectations which were exceeded. I have been purchasing from 47th Street Photo since 1972 when I went to school near their New York Store and will continue to over the internet.
Rick

This review was modified by rikker84 on April 06 2016 05:47:53 AM

2016-03-31

Awesome

"The Nikon kit I purchased from 47st photo was great, they are happy to answer any questions or walk you through steps on camera setup.

BEST DEAL ON THE NET.

OZZY

2016-03-31

Quality Components, Excellent customer service

"I ordered a Nikon camera kit and was pleased with the quality of the components. Excellent customer service. Recommend highly. Thanks David for your help. "

This review was modified by straysden on March 31 2016 09:57:49 AM

2016-02-18

Excellent product & Even Better Customer Service

"I ordered a Go-pro Session, and let me tell you... I was not happy at first, because somehow UPS had lost it. I had one day shipping, and it ended up taking 3 days... But the awesome team at 47 street photo was with me the whole time; they handled it and even gave me a refund on my shipping. On top of that they called me 3 weeks later to ask me about my Go-pro and genuinely care about my experience with it. I will be coming back in the future.

Special shout out to James who spearheaded and expedited UPS to find my lost unit.

This review was modified by cbmcclan on February 18 2016 01:39:38 PM

2016-02-17

Battery Charger for Sony Alpha 5100

"Definitely will recommend this seller. Great costumer service and great price! Fast shipping will do business again."

This review was modified by Jihn_mackie_florina on February 22 2016 01:23:46 PM

2016-01-25

Excellent place to shop!

"I ordered a Sony CX330 Digital HD video camera bundle package from 47 St. Photo on Ebay. When I had not received my camera I called the store. I was told that they were out of stock. I explained to the person I was talking to that I had ordered this camera in order to video tape my grand kids Christmas programs at school. They in turn told me that they would upgrade my order to a Sony PJ440 I was very pleased that they upgraded my order. However I was still concerned that I would not have my camera in time for my granddaughters program. Low and behold about 2 days later I received my camera. They sent my camera 2 Day shipping without me even asking. This company is really customer care store. I will shop here again and refer the store to anyone who is looking for Photography items."

This review was modified by larson0808 on January 25 2016 10:48:09 AM

2015-11-25

"David, Client Management handled my problem most professionally. My Opteka DWC-LPR10 Rapid Battery Charger did not work properly, only 1 side charged. After speaking with David and explaining my problem, he promptly offered to send a replacement charger...no charge, no questions, no problem. I received the new charger a week later, (just in time for Thanksgiving picture taking. As a retired customer service manager, I appreciate prompt, polite and professional service. David did all.
Thank you David and thank you 47 STREET PHOTO

JEFF V. Prince George, Va.

This review was modified by jeffreypv on November 25 2015 07:39:41 AM

2015-11-05

"Among many sellers online, I chose 47 Street Photo for four reasons:

First, the information provided for the items that I was interested was excellent; equipment description, specification, quality, and essential information was provided such as the items included in the purchase.

Second, the store policies are provided; therefore, I noticed from the beginning that 47 Street Foto is aimed to help customers, and ensuring a complete satisfaction.

Third, the price for the items that I wanted were appealing; lowest price incline customers to shop.

Fourth, a guaranteed free shipping on any US order, and a 24 hour shipping policies that are reemphasized with a "hassle free" 30 day return policy; persuaded me to purchase the items.

At the beginning of September, I purchased from this store the "Opteka 500-1000mm f/8 HD Telephoto Mirror Lens fro Nikon D3100 D5000 D9000. This item arrived right away and earlier that the promised delivery day, the quality of lens is superb, and I am happy of being capable of taking the photos that I wanted.

Then, at the end of October, I became one of 47th Street Photo's returning customer; thus, I purchased the "Opteka MCH-25 Multi Camera Carrier Harness Holster System for DSLR Cameras." Once again, the item arrived earlier than promised, the quality of the harness is what I wanted, and the price was the lowest.

In conclusion, I am a very satisfied customer that will be shopping again with 47th Street Photo's. As a Retired Army Veteran, my expectations of quality are very demanding, and this store had exceeded them.

Regards,

Jose G. B, a picky and demanding customer that is glad of doing business with 47th Street Photo.

2015-10-29

"47 Street Photo's customer service is hard to find in todays world of online shopping. I bought cufflinks for my wedding and needed them shipped quickly (the one thing I had forgot). The high quality budget friendly cufflinks arrived a day earlier than I expected. I was very pleased with the transaction. David and 47 Street Photo will definitely be getting more business from me."

2015-10-27

"Wonderful experience- reliable products and range, honest prices and policies; outstanding service and responsiveness- pleased beyond expectations. Gladly recommend without reservations."

2015-08-18

"Received package when promised.Gopro camera and all accessories were packaged very well.Customer service was a great help.A+ team.I would recomend highly."

2015-08-14

"Absolute pleasure to do business with this company! Wonderful customer service they are extremely polite and helpful which can be rare now-a-days. I would GLADLY do business with them again!"

2015-08-06

"I ordered a pair of titanium chopsticks.
They were on sale for a great price and they were shipped very quickly.

Today I recieved a follow up call asking if I was completely satisfied.

This is a top notch seller and David was pleasant to deal with. I will shop with 47 Street again.

Share 47 Street Photo's store rating

47 Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

47 Street Photo is a merchant member
47 Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.