Stores > 47 Street Photo
    • Contact: support@47stphoto.com
    • Phone: (800)304-2510
    • Customer Support: (800)304-2510
    • Business Hours: 9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday

Voice your opinion! Review 47 Street Photo by clicking a star below.
2016-12-28

Everything was great...just one minor hiccup :)

"I got an awesome camera bundle for Christmas that my boyfriend ordered from this site. Everything arrived on time, right before Christmas as promised. Everything came in the box, lets just say it was a large bundle. Everything was perfect until I went to take a picture...everything was blurry, EVERYTHING. Since it was Christmas no place was open and couldn't find anywhere to take it, so I finally found a place that was open and had them look at the camera and the lens was faulty (this was verified), so I called 47st photo they gave me a RMA# and I shipped the lens back for an exchange (which I'm scared I shipped it back packaged wrong, I however added insurance to it and shipped it fragile, so it has maximum protection) Now I'm writing this as 5 stars right now because they were so understanding. I also discovered that the camera kit they sent me was not the correct one. My boyfriend ordered the Nikon D5300 with the AF-S 18-55mm lens, and I got the Nikon D5300 with the AF-P 18-55 mm lens. I did tell him that I received the incorrect camera kit, but it didn't matter to me I just wanted to exchange it for a working lens, he was very helpful. Also another down fall is that you have to pay for your own shipping, which kind of stinks because it wasn't my fault that the lens wasn't working right. I have not received the replacement lens yet and apparently their shipping policy is quite detailed and I shipped it before I saw their shipping requirements (boyfriend didn't forward me the email before I shipped it) so I'm just hoping I sent it back correctly. Now, other than that glitch, everything has been great and the camera is awesome (they tried another lens on it at the camera shop). So as far as quality, shipping, customer service (over the phone) were all excellent. The rating may be different on exchanges, but I'm hoping it stays the same :) Do not take this as a bad review because it is NOT. It is an honest review but a good review.. I am really pleased with everything...just had a minor hiccup, that is all!"

2016-12-20

JD Photo Swamy

"This is an incredible site. Excellence in customer service and satisfaction main goal. JD was always available, thru e-mail, texting, or phone. He even called me back when he was on vacation.
JD is very knowledgeable, he made sure that I was satisfied with the answers I was given. Always very patient with me, I asked a lot of questions.
My customized order arrived promptly and in good condition.
Even after I received my packages JD was always available to answer my questions.
Not a business that thinks there service ends when the sale is made.
I will shop here again, and I will recommend this place to my friends.
Couldn't be happier!
JD you are a gem.

2016-09-26

Kudos to 47 Street Photo

"If you are deciding whether to buy something that ships from this company, I can personally attest to the fact that they are very fast with their shipping, and as far as customer service goes, they are really responsive. I have a small problem with a quadcopter I purchase from them which I received so fast I was psyched, and when I called them for a troubleshooting issue they were great. Sent me a part I needed that was no fault of their own and I got it right away. "

2016-09-09

Wow! Excellent Customer Service!

"We purchased a Dynamic Aerial Systems X4 Spartan 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter Drone with 2MP Camera & Large LED Lights from 47 Street Photo a couple weeks ago as an early birthday gift for my son. We placed the order through Amazon.com. Last night my son was flying the drone when it suddenly stopped responding to the remote control and flew away. While my son followed all of the steps needed to have the drone return, nothing worked and the drone was lost. He was heartbroken. I decided to contact 47 Street Photo to see if there was anything that could be done. Within 24 hours, I received a call from David in 47 Street Photo Client Management and he immediately told me he would replace the product. Wow! I was taken aback! Customer service like that is difficult to come by. Thank you 47 Street Photo for your help and excellent customer service. You now have a repeat customer!"

2016-04-26

Whoops on my end.

"I had ordered a package with several items. It arrived in just a few days and I opened it as I was moving towards my desk. I dumped everything out and didn't find one of the items. When I contacted them they were set to take care of the problem but I found that the item had fallen and rolled out of site as I was moving. I let them know ASAP that I did have it and all was well. I did appreciate their willingness to resolve the problem quickly. Everything was sent and was at or above the quality I expected. Thanks guys."

This review was modified by grannytakingpics on April 26 2016 11:17:15 AM

2016-04-13

Wanna Save a Fistfull of Dollars

"To start with , the price was exceptionally low, I was thinking "You get what you pay for" . Boy was I wrong , when the lens arrived (a week earlier than earliest delivery date) I immediately opened it , put it on my DSLR and went outside and started snapping pictures of stuff that were far away. I reviewed the pictures and compared them to the pics taken with my Tamron lens and i WAS AMAZED. The pics were clearer and sharper than a 2300 dollar Tamron lens. Am I happy with my purchase ? Heck yes !! and I will buy ALL my products from 47 Street Photo cause they just saved me a BUNCH of money ! "

This review was modified by Pmtoth on April 13 2016 08:31:53 AM

2016-04-06

GPS found a great deal

"47th Street Photo had the best price on the internet for a Nikon GPS attachment by 30% and I received it less than 48 hours after I clicked on buy. The GPS acquired a signal less than 45 seconds after attaching it to the camera and walking outside. Customer service called a week later to ask if the their product and service met my expectations which were exceeded. I have been purchasing from 47th Street Photo since 1972 when I went to school near their New York Store and will continue to over the internet.
Rick

This review was modified by rikker84 on April 06 2016 05:47:53 AM

2016-03-31

Awesome

"The Nikon kit I purchased from 47st photo was great, they are happy to answer any questions or walk you through steps on camera setup.

BEST DEAL ON THE NET.

OZZY

2016-03-31

Quality Components, Excellent customer service

"I ordered a Nikon camera kit and was pleased with the quality of the components. Excellent customer service. Recommend highly. Thanks David for your help. "

This review was modified by straysden on March 31 2016 09:57:49 AM

2016-02-18

Excellent product & Even Better Customer Service

"I ordered a Go-pro Session, and let me tell you... I was not happy at first, because somehow UPS had lost it. I had one day shipping, and it ended up taking 3 days... But the awesome team at 47 street photo was with me the whole time; they handled it and even gave me a refund on my shipping. On top of that they called me 3 weeks later to ask me about my Go-pro and genuinely care about my experience with it. I will be coming back in the future.

Special shout out to James who spearheaded and expedited UPS to find my lost unit.

This review was modified by cbmcclan on February 18 2016 01:39:38 PM

2016-02-17

Battery Charger for Sony Alpha 5100

"Definitely will recommend this seller. Great costumer service and great price! Fast shipping will do business again."

This review was modified by Jihn_mackie_florina on February 22 2016 01:23:46 PM

2016-01-25

Excellent place to shop!

"I ordered a Sony CX330 Digital HD video camera bundle package from 47 St. Photo on Ebay. When I had not received my camera I called the store. I was told that they were out of stock. I explained to the person I was talking to that I had ordered this camera in order to video tape my grand kids Christmas programs at school. They in turn told me that they would upgrade my order to a Sony PJ440 I was very pleased that they upgraded my order. However I was still concerned that I would not have my camera in time for my granddaughters program. Low and behold about 2 days later I received my camera. They sent my camera 2 Day shipping without me even asking. This company is really customer care store. I will shop here again and refer the store to anyone who is looking for Photography items."

This review was modified by larson0808 on January 25 2016 10:48:09 AM

2015-11-25

"David, Client Management handled my problem most professionally. My Opteka DWC-LPR10 Rapid Battery Charger did not work properly, only 1 side charged. After speaking with David and explaining my problem, he promptly offered to send a replacement charger...no charge, no questions, no problem. I received the new charger a week later, (just in time for Thanksgiving picture taking. As a retired customer service manager, I appreciate prompt, polite and professional service. David did all.
Thank you David and thank you 47 STREET PHOTO

JEFF V. Prince George, Va.

This review was modified by jeffreypv on November 25 2015 07:39:41 AM

2015-11-05

"Among many sellers online, I chose 47 Street Photo for four reasons:

First, the information provided for the items that I was interested was excellent; equipment description, specification, quality, and essential information was provided such as the items included in the purchase.

Second, the store policies are provided; therefore, I noticed from the beginning that 47 Street Foto is aimed to help customers, and ensuring a complete satisfaction.

Third, the price for the items that I wanted were appealing; lowest price incline customers to shop.

Fourth, a guaranteed free shipping on any US order, and a 24 hour shipping policies that are reemphasized with a "hassle free" 30 day return policy; persuaded me to purchase the items.

At the beginning of September, I purchased from this store the "Opteka 500-1000mm f/8 HD Telephoto Mirror Lens fro Nikon D3100 D5000 D9000. This item arrived right away and earlier that the promised delivery day, the quality of lens is superb, and I am happy of being capable of taking the photos that I wanted.

Then, at the end of October, I became one of 47th Street Photo's returning customer; thus, I purchased the "Opteka MCH-25 Multi Camera Carrier Harness Holster System for DSLR Cameras." Once again, the item arrived earlier than promised, the quality of the harness is what I wanted, and the price was the lowest.

In conclusion, I am a very satisfied customer that will be shopping again with 47th Street Photo's. As a Retired Army Veteran, my expectations of quality are very demanding, and this store had exceeded them.

Regards,

Jose G. B, a picky and demanding customer that is glad of doing business with 47th Street Photo.

2015-10-29

"47 Street Photo's customer service is hard to find in todays world of online shopping. I bought cufflinks for my wedding and needed them shipped quickly (the one thing I had forgot). The high quality budget friendly cufflinks arrived a day earlier than I expected. I was very pleased with the transaction. David and 47 Street Photo will definitely be getting more business from me."

Share 47 Street Photo's store rating

47 Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

47 Street Photo is a merchant member
47 Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.