Stores > 47 Street Photo
      9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday
      (800)304-2510
      support@47stphoto.com
      (800)304-2510

Voice your opinion! Review 47 Street Photo by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Wonderfull

"It was so wonderfull to this order"

2017-07-05

Great customer service!

"David James was am excellent customer service rep! Got me takin care of. He deserves a raise!"

2017-05-20

Excellent customer service

"Excellent customer service. "

2017-04-03

Tripod

"I want to thank 47th Street Photo for their EXCELLENT customer service and quality of products. I purchased a tripod( a very sturdy one at that) and didn't read that it was not for a phone camera so I called and explained my mistake and spoke to David. He saved me the hassle of returning and just suggested I get an add of piece from Amazon. This worked fine and he made one happy customer .....thank you. When I need other photography equipment, I'll be sure to purchase from 47th Street Photo, where I know the customer service and quality of equipment is GREAT."

2017-03-31

"I ordered a product because I had some camera equipment taken. When I received my order, well my stolen equipment was given back to me. I called to get info on how to send item back, shipped the items back, then waited, and waited some more. I finally called and asked about my refund? Didn't have a great conversation, was a bit disappointed. I waited a week then called back, hoping I would get a new customer service rep, and low and behold I did. Best thing that could have happened. David made me feel like I mattered, did it by speaking in a very decent voice to me that made me feel comfortable and reassured that things would work out. In a matter of minutes he took care of the issue, and has followed up with me to make sure I was a satisfied customer. After the kindness that David bestowed on me, I will not hesitate to order more equipment from this company. Again Thank You David..."

2016-12-28

Everything was great...just one minor hiccup :)

"I got an awesome camera bundle for Christmas that my boyfriend ordered from this site. Everything arrived on time, right before Christmas as promised. Everything came in the box, lets just say it was a large bundle. Everything was perfect until I went to take a picture...everything was blurry, EVERYTHING. Since it was Christmas no place was open and couldn't find anywhere to take it, so I finally found a place that was open and had them look at the camera and the lens was faulty (this was verified), so I called 47st photo they gave me a RMA# and I shipped the lens back for an exchange (which I'm scared I shipped it back packaged wrong, I however added insurance to it and shipped it fragile, so it has maximum protection) Now I'm writing this as 5 stars right now because they were so understanding. I also discovered that the camera kit they sent me was not the correct one. My boyfriend ordered the Nikon D5300 with the AF-S 18-55mm lens, and I got the Nikon D5300 with the AF-P 18-55 mm lens. I did tell him that I received the incorrect camera kit, but it didn't matter to me I just wanted to exchange it for a working lens, he was very helpful. Also another down fall is that you have to pay for your own shipping, which kind of stinks because it wasn't my fault that the lens wasn't working right. I have not received the replacement lens yet and apparently their shipping policy is quite detailed and I shipped it before I saw their shipping requirements (boyfriend didn't forward me the email before I shipped it) so I'm just hoping I sent it back correctly. Now, other than that glitch, everything has been great and the camera is awesome (they tried another lens on it at the camera shop). So as far as quality, shipping, customer service (over the phone) were all excellent. The rating may be different on exchanges, but I'm hoping it stays the same :) Do not take this as a bad review because it is NOT. It is an honest review but a good review.. I am really pleased with everything...just had a minor hiccup, that is all!"

2016-12-20

JD Photo Swamy

"This is an incredible site. Excellence in customer service and satisfaction main goal. JD was always available, thru e-mail, texting, or phone. He even called me back when he was on vacation.
JD is very knowledgeable, he made sure that I was satisfied with the answers I was given. Always very patient with me, I asked a lot of questions.
My customized order arrived promptly and in good condition.
Even after I received my packages JD was always available to answer my questions.
Not a business that thinks there service ends when the sale is made.
I will shop here again, and I will recommend this place to my friends.
Couldn't be happier!
JD you are a gem.

2016-09-26

Kudos to 47 Street Photo

"If you are deciding whether to buy something that ships from this company, I can personally attest to the fact that they are very fast with their shipping, and as far as customer service goes, they are really responsive. I have a small problem with a quadcopter I purchase from them which I received so fast I was psyched, and when I called them for a troubleshooting issue they were great. Sent me a part I needed that was no fault of their own and I got it right away. "

2016-09-09

Wow! Excellent Customer Service!

"We purchased a Dynamic Aerial Systems X4 Spartan 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter Drone with 2MP Camera & Large LED Lights from 47 Street Photo a couple weeks ago as an early birthday gift for my son. We placed the order through Amazon.com. Last night my son was flying the drone when it suddenly stopped responding to the remote control and flew away. While my son followed all of the steps needed to have the drone return, nothing worked and the drone was lost. He was heartbroken. I decided to contact 47 Street Photo to see if there was anything that could be done. Within 24 hours, I received a call from David in 47 Street Photo Client Management and he immediately told me he would replace the product. Wow! I was taken aback! Customer service like that is difficult to come by. Thank you 47 Street Photo for your help and excellent customer service. You now have a repeat customer!"

2016-04-26

Whoops on my end.

"I had ordered a package with several items. It arrived in just a few days and I opened it as I was moving towards my desk. I dumped everything out and didn't find one of the items. When I contacted them they were set to take care of the problem but I found that the item had fallen and rolled out of site as I was moving. I let them know ASAP that I did have it and all was well. I did appreciate their willingness to resolve the problem quickly. Everything was sent and was at or above the quality I expected. Thanks guys."

2016-04-13

Wanna Save a Fistfull of Dollars

"To start with , the price was exceptionally low, I was thinking "You get what you pay for" . Boy was I wrong , when the lens arrived (a week earlier than earliest delivery date) I immediately opened it , put it on my DSLR and went outside and started snapping pictures of stuff that were far away. I reviewed the pictures and compared them to the pics taken with my Tamron lens and i WAS AMAZED. The pics were clearer and sharper than a 2300 dollar Tamron lens. Am I happy with my purchase ? Heck yes !! and I will buy ALL my products from 47 Street Photo cause they just saved me a BUNCH of money ! "

2016-04-06

GPS found a great deal

"47th Street Photo had the best price on the internet for a Nikon GPS attachment by 30% and I received it less than 48 hours after I clicked on buy. The GPS acquired a signal less than 45 seconds after attaching it to the camera and walking outside. Customer service called a week later to ask if the their product and service met my expectations which were exceeded. I have been purchasing from 47th Street Photo since 1972 when I went to school near their New York Store and will continue to over the internet.
Rick

2016-03-31

Awesome

"The Nikon kit I purchased from 47st photo was great, they are happy to answer any questions or walk you through steps on camera setup.

BEST DEAL ON THE NET.

OZZY

2016-03-31

Quality Components, Excellent customer service

"I ordered a Nikon camera kit and was pleased with the quality of the components. Excellent customer service. Recommend highly. Thanks David for your help. "

2016-02-18

Excellent product & Even Better Customer Service

"I ordered a Go-pro Session, and let me tell you... I was not happy at first, because somehow UPS had lost it. I had one day shipping, and it ended up taking 3 days... But the awesome team at 47 street photo was with me the whole time; they handled it and even gave me a refund on my shipping. On top of that they called me 3 weeks later to ask me about my Go-pro and genuinely care about my experience with it. I will be coming back in the future.

Special shout out to James who spearheaded and expedited UPS to find my lost unit.

Share 47 Street Photo's store rating

47 Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

47 Street Photo is a merchant member
47 Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.