• Contact: support@47stphoto.com
    • Phone: (800)304-2510
    • Customer Support: (800)304-2510
    • Business Hours: 9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday

"Be careful charge higher than the going rate on some items and have a high re-stocking fee 15% PLUS"

"The product I ordered arrived in good condition and was of good quality as advertised. I mounted the diffuser on my camera and it worked just great as advertised. I needed the product right away, but settled for standard shipping and was shocked that it arrived the next afternoon when I ordered it late (5ish) the previous day. Outstanding delivery..."

modified review This review was modified by jbernard357 on July 22 2013 08:19:04 AM

"I received the battery pack I ordered very quickly. I was thrilled to find a name brand item much cheaper than I could find it locally. I will definitely use this vendor again if and when I need additional supplies for my camera. Very happy with the product and service."

"I purchased my lens from Amazon and did not expect such superior service as I received from the distributing company, 47th Street Photo. Buying the lens had been a last minute decision and after I had purchased it, I realized that I desperately wanted to change the shipping method. 47th Street Photo was incredibly accommodating. I could only wish that other vendors were as customer focused as 47th Street Photo is!! They should hold class for others on "What Customer Service Truly Means"!"

modified review This review was modified by susan426 on July 19 2013 05:42:49 AM

"Shipped faster than estimated, packaged very well. Took them out that night and just played with them and shot some very good photos...Love the 4x the best, but they are all great! I will definitely be looking here when I go to purchase more for my Rebel!"

"I ordered a lens for a big fashion show on 3/19 early in the day and the charge went thru on my credit card right away and the bank confirmed this. I ordered it Next Day Air and paid the extra cost. 47th Street Photo waited till 3/21 to ship it and it arrived after the photo shoot. When I called they lied and said the charge didn't't go thru till 3/20 and then they decided to wait another day to ship. I asked for a simple refund of the shipping charges and they told me they had sent it next day air and didn't't take responsibility for waiting two days on a RUSH shipment. Great price on the lens but not worth the savings when it arrived after it was needed."

"Charged 15% restocking fee for a returned unused lens. I never opened the box, never touched the lens or removed any contents and the customer service rep wanted a 15% restocking fee. The best they would do would be give me a store credit. Contacted my credit card fraud department for the refund. Never again.103-7657317-7737861"

"Hadn't dealt with the company since one good experience back in the 1990s, but memory persists. Ordered a Canon Rebel T3 bundle via 47th Street Photo' on Amazon and everything arrived promptly, carefully packed and exactly as ordered. Only after I received my order did I look at 47th St. Photo's online reputation and find that it was sketchy. Well, not for me, these folks seem just fine. "

"Estoy utilizando actualmente el adaptador y el lente 10 X HD, creo para alguien que no es profesional le puede resultar muy interesante y entretenido capturas fotos con nuevos detalles."

"Rapid communication. Would do business again. Thanks!"

"My purchase of an Opteka camera bag was shipped promptly and was what I expected."

"Thanks for your speedy delivery of the A640 adapter. It arrived
in perfect condition and was exactly what I needed.

I bought a 52mm polarizing lens years ago and wanted to install in on my 640.

Thanks again for your help.
Rich

"I ordered an Opteka telephoto lense for delivery to my US address as I live in Canada in a border town. The lens was not available in Canada. Delivery was quick and uneventful and I am very happy with the product. Thank you 47th Street Photo.

Glenn B.
NOTL
Canada

"I bought a camera lens and a flash from 47th Street Photo. They were quick and my equipment works perfectly. Both were bought at a great price. I will buy from them again."

"Quick, courteous and fantastic service!!
When I placed my order I entered a P.O. Box along with the street address since I was having it delivered to my workplace, not realizing that by entering a P.O. Box it disqualified my order for free shipping. I went ahead and placed the order, but thought it was odd.
I contacted them via email and they replied back quickly explaining my error, and they graciously refunded the shipping even though it was my fault.
I will be doing business with them again!!! Great Customer Service!!!

47st Photo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

47st Photo is not a merchant member
47st Photo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!