• 47 Street Photo
    • Contact: support@47stphoto.com
    • Phone: (800)304-2510
    • Customer Support: (800)304-2510
    • Business Hours: 9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday

"I ordered 2 Opteka lenses as follows. 420 to 800mm and 650 to 1300mm they were ordered through Amazon and sent to me from 47th photo. They arrived several days before they were expected. Everything arrived exactly as stated and expected.
I have purchased from 47th street photo over the years and have always had a positive experience.

"Item arrived earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise. I did have to return the item (item was fine, just not compatible with my camera setup), and David J. was very helpful with providing all the information I needed. Emails from David were prompt."

modified review This review was modified by jprob on September 20 2014 05:57:37 PM

"Outstanding customer service and great price. Shopped for days and found their price to beat the competition by $50. Order shipped and received on time. Sigma wide angle lens worked great until I dropped it. 47st is replacing product to my surprise and joy. Unbelievable customer service. David took the call and could not have been more professional and customer oriented."

modified review This review was modified by Spineyloebster on August 25 2014 12:51:16 PM

"On May 19 I placed my order for Sony Alpha a6000 24.3 MP Interchangeable Mirrorless Lens Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens (ILCE6000L/B) with Professional Accessories Bundle Kit, sold by 47th Street Photo, condition: New, for $967.95.
As being a tourist in USA, I added $29.95 for shipping and handling to get the package while in USA.
Estimated delivery was May 21 – May 27. On May 24 carrier attempted to deliver the package, but nobody was at home. They did not try to reach us by phone (we provided our phone numbers), but simply left the message that the package will be available at the local post office after May 27! I got the package later that it was estimated and spent my $29.95 for nothing!!!
The next surprises I got when I opened the parcel.
The camera arrived in the original Sony camera box, but the box was not factory sealed, as it has to be with the new camera. Somebody opened the box, and now I suspect the camera was not new. As there were no manual, no CD and no warranty document in the box, I presume they were removed!
Also the second Rechargeable Battery for Sony a6000 was missing (value about $50).
On June 2 I called 47th Street Photo shop and asked for the second battery, manual, CD and warranty document, and got their promise to deliver it just in few days. Needless to say, that I called them 3 more times and left USA on June 11 without getting those items. It appears that 9 days is not enough to deliver those items from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
Today, August 4, 2014, nothing arrived.

modified review This review was modified by leon_f on August 04 2014 02:20:12 AM

"Be careful charge higher than the going rate on some items and have a high re-stocking fee 15% PLUS"

"I ordered a lens for a big fashion show on 3/19 early in the day and the charge went thru on my credit card right away and the bank confirmed this. I ordered it Next Day Air and paid the extra cost. 47th Street Photo waited till 3/21 to ship it and it arrived after the photo shoot. When I called they lied and said the charge didn't't go thru till 3/20 and then they decided to wait another day to ship. I asked for a simple refund of the shipping charges and they told me they had sent it next day air and didn't't take responsibility for waiting two days on a RUSH shipment. Great price on the lens but not worth the savings when it arrived after it was needed."

"Charged 15% restocking fee for a returned unused lens. I never opened the box, never touched the lens or removed any contents and the customer service rep wanted a 15% restocking fee. The best they would do would be give me a store credit. Contacted my credit card fraud department for the refund. Never again.103-7657317-7737861"

"Hadn't dealt with the company since one good experience back in the 1990s, but memory persists. Ordered a Canon Rebel T3 bundle via 47th Street Photo' on Amazon and everything arrived promptly, carefully packed and exactly as ordered. Only after I received my order did I look at 47th St. Photo's online reputation and find that it was sketchy. Well, not for me, these folks seem just fine. "

"Estoy utilizando actualmente el adaptador y el lente 10 X HD, creo para alguien que no es profesional le puede resultar muy interesante y entretenido capturas fotos con nuevos detalles."

"Rapid communication. Would do business again. Thanks!"

"My purchase of an Opteka camera bag was shipped promptly and was what I expected."

"Thanks for your speedy delivery of the A640 adapter. It arrived
in perfect condition and was exactly what I needed.

I bought a 52mm polarizing lens years ago and wanted to install in on my 640.

Thanks again for your help.
Rich

"I ordered an Opteka telephoto lense for delivery to my US address as I live in Canada in a border town. The lens was not available in Canada. Delivery was quick and uneventful and I am very happy with the product. Thank you 47th Street Photo.

Glenn B.
NOTL
Canada

"I bought a camera lens and a flash from 47th Street Photo. They were quick and my equipment works perfectly. Both were bought at a great price. I will buy from them again."

"Quick, courteous and fantastic service!!
When I placed my order I entered a P.O. Box along with the street address since I was having it delivered to my workplace, not realizing that by entering a P.O. Box it disqualified my order for free shipping. I went ahead and placed the order, but thought it was odd.
I contacted them via email and they replied back quickly explaining my error, and they graciously refunded the shipping even though it was my fault.
I will be doing business with them again!!! Great Customer Service!!!

Share 47 Street Photo's store rating

47 Street Photo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

47 Street Photo is not a merchant member
47 Street Photo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!