• 47 Street Photo 47 Street Photo Elite Status
    • Contact: support@47stphoto.com
    • Phone: (800)304-2510
    • Customer Support: (800)304-2510
    • Business Hours: 9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday

"I ordered 2 Opteka lenses as follows. 420 to 800mm and 650 to 1300mm they were ordered through Amazon and sent to me from 47th photo. They arrived several days before they were expected. Everything arrived exactly as stated and expected.
I have purchased from 47th street photo over the years and have always had a positive experience.

"Item arrived earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise. I did have to return the item (item was fine, just not compatible with my camera setup), and David J. was very helpful with providing all the information I needed. Emails from David were prompt."

This review was modified by jprob on September 20 2014 05:57:37 PM

"Outstanding customer service and great price. Shopped for days and found their price to beat the competition by $50. Order shipped and received on time. Sigma wide angle lens worked great until I dropped it. 47st is replacing product to my surprise and joy. Unbelievable customer service. David took the call and could not have been more professional and customer oriented."

This review was modified by Spineyloebster on August 25 2014 12:51:16 PM

"Hadn't dealt with the company since one good experience back in the 1990s, but memory persists. Ordered a Canon Rebel T3 bundle via 47th Street Photo' on Amazon and everything arrived promptly, carefully packed and exactly as ordered. Only after I received my order did I look at 47th St. Photo's online reputation and find that it was sketchy. Well, not for me, these folks seem just fine. "

"Estoy utilizando actualmente el adaptador y el lente 10 X HD, creo para alguien que no es profesional le puede resultar muy interesante y entretenido capturas fotos con nuevos detalles."

"47th Street had the best price on a Canon G1x by over $250. Even more amazing...most of the other "big guys" are selling this camera for MSRP. Not 47th Street! The web site wasn't operating correctly, so I called, I got the price, I ordered and I had the cam in 3 days--no pressure sales, no offers of other accessories at greatly inflated prices--just the camera for the advertised price. As our friends in the UK would say: WELL DONE! "

"Rapid communication. Would do business again. Thanks!"

"My purchase of an Opteka camera bag was shipped promptly and was what I expected."

"Thanks for your speedy delivery of the A640 adapter. It arrived
in perfect condition and was exactly what I needed.

I bought a 52mm polarizing lens years ago and wanted to install in on my 640.

Thanks again for your help.
Rich

"I ordered an Opteka telephoto lense for delivery to my US address as I live in Canada in a border town. The lens was not available in Canada. Delivery was quick and uneventful and I am very happy with the product. Thank you 47th Street Photo.

Glenn B.
NOTL
Canada

"I bought a camera lens and a flash from 47th Street Photo. They were quick and my equipment works perfectly. Both were bought at a great price. I will buy from them again."

"Quick, courteous and fantastic service!!
When I placed my order I entered a P.O. Box along with the street address since I was having it delivered to my workplace, not realizing that by entering a P.O. Box it disqualified my order for free shipping. I went ahead and placed the order, but thought it was odd.
I contacted them via email and they replied back quickly explaining my error, and they graciously refunded the shipping even though it was my fault.
I will be doing business with them again!!! Great Customer Service!!!

"Great service and fast delivery. I live in Canada and I received my item in 2 days!!!!! Marvin was super nice and I appreciated his knowledge and great customer service. Definitely order again!
cheers from Canada!

"I normally dont write reviews, but your service and prompt order fill out-performs other vendors. I ordered a wide-angle lens for a Sony CyberShot and you had it shipped in less than a day and it fit the camera perfect and looks sharp. You do know your stuff and will have you at the top when ordering camera stuff in the future"

"VERY pleased with prompt shipment! I love all my lenses and everything that was included! Can hardly wait to try everything out!"

Share 47 Street Photo's store rating

47 Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

47 Street Photo is a merchant member
47 Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.