• 47 Street Photo 47 Street Photo Elite Status
    • Customer Support: (800)304-2510
    • Business Hours: 9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2015-07-28

"This company has excellent customer service. I ordered a battery from them that my camera refused to work with and they were very quick to respond to an email I sent about it, then sent out a replacement battery free of charge the same day. Shipping is fast and easy and the customer service is 5-star worthy! "

2015-07-14

"Excellent customer service. I bought the wrong item by mistake, contacted David and got a refund same day. Buying online, especially gadgets, can be a nightmare if you order the wrong item. Not with these guys. Thank you so much for your help. You guys are great."

2015-07-08

"I recently purchased the Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras from 47 Street Photo through Amazon. First let me say that I needed this lens fast, 2 days, for a birthday. I jumped on the online chat with Amazon and between them and this seller, they made it happen. It seems that the question most asked is can you take freehand photos with this lens. My wife has had no problem taking beautiful photos without a tripod. The price point for this lens is well below any OEM product, however it performs flawlessly on our Nikon D5200 even though it does not have a full size sensor. This lens really brings the subject up close. I am extremely satisfied with the product, price and service."

This review was modified by cw4rkelley on July 08 2015 07:37:49 PM

2015-04-27

"I must say I am a true shopper of 47 Street Photo. David J. ROCKS!!!! I had an issue with an order and David was on top of it like ants on sugar. I really love this companies customer service and David J. I will purchase more items from this company in the near future. He even contacted me via the phone to find out how my order was and to see if I was pleased with my order. Keep up the good work. "

2014-11-01

"I ordered 2 Opteka lenses as follows. 420 to 800mm and 650 to 1300mm they were ordered through Amazon and sent to me from 47th photo. They arrived several days before they were expected. Everything arrived exactly as stated and expected.
I have purchased from 47th street photo over the years and have always had a positive experience. "

2014-09-20

"Item arrived earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise. I did have to return the item (item was fine, just not compatible with my camera setup), and David J. was very helpful with providing all the information I needed. Emails from David were prompt."

This review was modified by jprob on September 20 2014 05:57:37 PM

2014-08-25

"Outstanding customer service and great price. Shopped for days and found their price to beat the competition by $50. Order shipped and received on time. Sigma wide angle lens worked great until I dropped it. 47st is replacing product to my surprise and joy. Unbelievable customer service. David took the call and could not have been more professional and customer oriented."

This review was modified by Spineyloebster on August 25 2014 12:51:16 PM

2013-02-23

"Hadn't dealt with the company since one good experience back in the 1990s, but memory persists. Ordered a Canon Rebel T3 bundle via 47th Street Photo' on Amazon and everything arrived promptly, carefully packed and exactly as ordered. Only after I received my order did I look at 47th St. Photo's online reputation and find that it was sketchy. Well, not for me, these folks seem just fine. "

2013-02-03

"Estoy utilizando actualmente el adaptador y el lente 10 X HD, creo para alguien que no es profesional le puede resultar muy interesante y entretenido capturas fotos con nuevos detalles."

2013-01-28

"47th Street had the best price on a Canon G1x by over $250. Even more amazing...most of the other "big guys" are selling this camera for MSRP. Not 47th Street! The web site wasn't operating correctly, so I called, I got the price, I ordered and I had the cam in 3 days--no pressure sales, no offers of other accessories at greatly inflated prices--just the camera for the advertised price. As our friends in the UK would say: WELL DONE! "

2013-01-23

"Rapid communication. Would do business again. Thanks!"

2013-01-20

"My purchase of an Opteka camera bag was shipped promptly and was what I expected."

2013-01-20

"Thanks for your speedy delivery of the A640 adapter. It arrived
in perfect condition and was exactly what I needed.

I bought a 52mm polarizing lens years ago and wanted to install in on my 640.

Thanks again for your help.
Rich "

2013-01-08

"I ordered an Opteka telephoto lense for delivery to my US address as I live in Canada in a border town. The lens was not available in Canada. Delivery was quick and uneventful and I am very happy with the product. Thank you 47th Street Photo.

Glenn B.
NOTL
Canada"

2013-01-02

"I bought a camera lens and a flash from 47th Street Photo. They were quick and my equipment works perfectly. Both were bought at a great price. I will buy from them again."

Share 47 Street Photo's store rating

47 Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

47 Street Photo is a merchant member
47 Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.