47st Photo Reviews - 47stphoto.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 483 reviews

47st Photo is not a merchant member
47st Photo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered a lens for a big fashion show on 3/19 early in the day and the charge went thru on my credit card right away and the bank confirmed this. I ordered it Next Day Air and paid the extra cost. 47th Street Photo waited till 3/21 to ship it and it arrived after the photo shoot. When I called they lied and said the charge didn't't go thru till 3/20 and then they decided to wait another day to ship. I asked for a simple refund of the shipping charges and they told me they had sent it next day air and didn't't take responsibility for waiting two days on a RUSH shipment. Great price on the lens but not worth the savings when it arrived after it was needed."

"Charged 15% restocking fee for a returned unused lens. I never opened the box, never touched the lens or removed any contents and the customer service rep wanted a 15% restocking fee. The best they would do would be give me a store credit. Contacted my credit card fraud department for the refund. Never again.103-7657317-7737861"

"Hadn't dealt with the company since one good experience back in the 1990s, but memory persists. Ordered a Canon Rebel T3 bundle via 47th Street Photo' on Amazon and everything arrived promptly, carefully packed and exactly as ordered. Only after I received my order did I look at 47th St. Photo's online reputation and find that it was sketchy. Well, not for me, these folks seem just fine. "

"Estoy utilizando actualmente el adaptador y el lente 10 X HD, creo para alguien que no es profesional le puede resultar muy interesante y entretenido capturas fotos con nuevos detalles."

"Rapid communication. Would do business again. Thanks!"

"My purchase of an Opteka camera bag was shipped promptly and was what I expected."

"Thanks for your speedy delivery of the A640 adapter. It arrived
in perfect condition and was exactly what I needed.

I bought a 52mm polarizing lens years ago and wanted to install in on my 640.

Thanks again for your help.
Rich

"I ordered an Opteka telephoto lense for delivery to my US address as I live in Canada in a border town. The lens was not available in Canada. Delivery was quick and uneventful and I am very happy with the product. Thank you 47th Street Photo.

Glenn B.
NOTL
Canada

"I bought a camera lens and a flash from 47th Street Photo. They were quick and my equipment works perfectly. Both were bought at a great price. I will buy from them again."

"Quick, courteous and fantastic service!!
When I placed my order I entered a P.O. Box along with the street address since I was having it delivered to my workplace, not realizing that by entering a P.O. Box it disqualified my order for free shipping. I went ahead and placed the order, but thought it was odd.
I contacted them via email and they replied back quickly explaining my error, and they graciously refunded the shipping even though it was my fault.
I will be doing business with them again!!! Great Customer Service!!!

"Great service and fast delivery. I live in Canada and I received my item in 2 days!!!!! Marvin was super nice and I appreciated his knowledge and great customer service. Definitely order again!
cheers from Canada!

"I normally dont write reviews, but your service and prompt order fill out-performs other vendors. I ordered a wide-angle lens for a Sony CyberShot and you had it shipped in less than a day and it fit the camera perfect and looks sharp. You do know your stuff and will have you at the top when ordering camera stuff in the future"

"VERY pleased with prompt shipment! I love all my lenses and everything that was included! Can hardly wait to try everything out!"

"Very satisfied! I ordered the skaters package (Fisheye, Handle, light, and cleaning kit) I ordered it on a Monday and got it in the mail on a Friday! Fast shipping! The everything looks great on my camcorder (Sony HDR-CX130) I must say that the twitter account @47thphoto is very friendly! Go follow them! Everything was perfect! No problems or defects!"

"Just received my Opteka telephoto lens. Wow it is amazing...thanks"