Stores > 47 Street Photo

• Phone: (800)304-2510
    • Customer Support: (800)304-2510
    • Business Hours: 9AM-6PM - Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"David, Client Management handled my problem most professionally. My Opteka DWC-LPR10 Rapid Battery Charger did not work properly, only 1 side charged. After speaking with David and explaining my problem, he promptly offered to send a replacement charger...no charge, no questions, no problem. I received the new charger a week later, (just in time for Thanksgiving picture taking. As a retired customer service manager, I appreciate prompt, polite and professional service. David did all.
Thank you David and thank you 47 STREET PHOTO

JEFF V. Prince George, Va.

This review was modified by jeffreypv on November 25 2015 07:39:41 AM

"Among many sellers online, I chose 47 Street Photo for four reasons:

First, the information provided for the items that I was interested was excellent; equipment description, specification, quality, and essential information was provided such as the items included in the purchase.

Second, the store policies are provided; therefore, I noticed from the beginning that 47 Street Foto is aimed to help customers, and ensuring a complete satisfaction.

Third, the price for the items that I wanted were appealing; lowest price incline customers to shop.

Fourth, a guaranteed free shipping on any US order, and a 24 hour shipping policies that are reemphasized with a "hassle free" 30 day return policy; persuaded me to purchase the items.

At the beginning of September, I purchased from this store the "Opteka 500-1000mm f/8 HD Telephoto Mirror Lens fro Nikon D3100 D5000 D9000. This item arrived right away and earlier that the promised delivery day, the quality of lens is superb, and I am happy of being capable of taking the photos that I wanted.

Then, at the end of October, I became one of 47th Street Photo's returning customer; thus, I purchased the "Opteka MCH-25 Multi Camera Carrier Harness Holster System for DSLR Cameras." Once again, the item arrived earlier than promised, the quality of the harness is what I wanted, and the price was the lowest.

In conclusion, I am a very satisfied customer that will be shopping again with 47th Street Photo's. As a Retired Army Veteran, my expectations of quality are very demanding, and this store had exceeded them.

Jose G. B, a picky and demanding customer that is glad of doing business with 47th Street Photo.

"47 Street Photo's customer service is hard to find in todays world of online shopping. I bought cufflinks for my wedding and needed them shipped quickly (the one thing I had forgot). The high quality budget friendly cufflinks arrived a day earlier than I expected. I was very pleased with the transaction. David and 47 Street Photo will definitely be getting more business from me."

"Wonderful experience- reliable products and range, honest prices and policies; outstanding service and responsiveness- pleased beyond expectations. Gladly recommend without reservations."

"Received package when promised.Gopro camera and all accessories were packaged very well.Customer service was a great help.A+ team.I would recomend highly."

"Absolute pleasure to do business with this company! Wonderful customer service they are extremely polite and helpful which can be rare now-a-days. I would GLADLY do business with them again!"

"I ordered a pair of titanium chopsticks.
They were on sale for a great price and they were shipped very quickly.

Today I recieved a follow up call asking if I was completely satisfied.

This is a top notch seller and David was pleasant to deal with. I will shop with 47 Street again.

"Ordered off Amazon and had a issue with part of my item. Contacted Amazon and they would not help me with the issue. I then searched for the contact info for the seller and when I contacted them I was shocked that with no hesitation and even though I did not buy from them they sent me a replacement and not only that David stayed in contact with me until I received the replacement part. GREAT!! customer service and stand behind their product even if you buy from other vender. Will buy from them again but this time directly."

"I purchased a GoPro bundle from 47 St. Photo. I had looked at several other bundles that were available from other retailers and none had everything I wanted in it. This bundle had everything I needed to get started with my new hobby and was a great value for the price. They shipped out my item the same day I ordered and the item was received at the earliest estimated delivery date. Upon arriving I noticed that a small tripod that was part of an included cleaning kit was broken. I emailed and received an immediate response that they would be shipping me a replacement. They even called me to follow up and make sure I was happy with the resolution. I will definitely be looking to them to fulfill my camera needs in the future."

"This company has excellent customer service. I ordered a battery from them that my camera refused to work with and they were very quick to respond to an email I sent about it, then sent out a replacement battery free of charge the same day. Shipping is fast and easy and the customer service is 5-star worthy! "

"Excellent customer service. I bought the wrong item by mistake, contacted David and got a refund same day. Buying online, especially gadgets, can be a nightmare if you order the wrong item. Not with these guys. Thank you so much for your help. You guys are great."

"I recently purchased the Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras from 47 Street Photo through Amazon. First let me say that I needed this lens fast, 2 days, for a birthday. I jumped on the online chat with Amazon and between them and this seller, they made it happen. It seems that the question most asked is can you take freehand photos with this lens. My wife has had no problem taking beautiful photos without a tripod. The price point for this lens is well below any OEM product, however it performs flawlessly on our Nikon D5200 even though it does not have a full size sensor. This lens really brings the subject up close. I am extremely satisfied with the product, price and service."

This review was modified by cw4rkelley on July 08 2015 07:37:49 PM

"I must say I am a true shopper of 47 Street Photo. David J. ROCKS!!!! I had an issue with an order and David was on top of it like ants on sugar. I really love this companies customer service and David J. I will purchase more items from this company in the near future. He even contacted me via the phone to find out how my order was and to see if I was pleased with my order. Keep up the good work. "

"I ordered 2 Opteka lenses as follows. 420 to 800mm and 650 to 1300mm they were ordered through Amazon and sent to me from 47th photo. They arrived several days before they were expected. Everything arrived exactly as stated and expected.
I have purchased from 47th street photo over the years and have always had a positive experience.

"Item arrived earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise. I did have to return the item (item was fine, just not compatible with my camera setup), and David J. was very helpful with providing all the information I needed. Emails from David were prompt."

This review was modified by jprob on September 20 2014 05:57:37 PM

Share 47 Street Photo's store rating

47 Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

47 Street Photo is a merchant member
47 Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.