Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
Voice your opinion! Review 42nd Street Photo by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

great!! customer service

"Great customer service....after placing my online order, I received a call from the mail order department, double checking if I would like a signature request delivery. Something I really hadn't considered since I live in a small rural community, but would be nice in a metropolitan area. He also verified what camera I was going to be using with this sigma 10-20 lens....to assure it would be a good match. The person with whom I spoke was obviously knowledgeable and quite willing to chat with me to make sure I was getting exactly what I hoped for. I haven't had this kind of customer service interaction in a long long time!"

This review was modified by steph670 on March 23 2017 08:00:02 AM

Very happy

"Easy ordering and fast shipping! The price was great, too. Both the camera and accessories arrived quickly, and I am very happy with the shopping experience. I will definitely check with 42nd Street Photo first the next time I need photo equipment!"

This review was modified by mjguzy on March 22 2017 03:15:02 PM

Great service and Knowledge! A+++

"They really helped me figure out exactly what was right for my needs. The team is smart and has great product knowledge. I will certainly shop 42nd Street Photo again soon!"

This review was modified by LizNYC on March 22 2017 02:30:02 PM

Great Service

"Was provided with great customer service and gave me the information i needed to purchase the camera body i needed."

This review was modified by mike_mcmillen on March 22 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-03-20

Great Customer Service with a great price tag!

"I just made my second big ticket purchase from 42nd this weekend and was assured of why I purchase my camera gear from them. I bought my first camera from them some years ago and am returning now because of the quality of the product they are selling, the incredible price and the great custom service (shoutout to Anthony for the fantastic customer service and the warranty!)

You can't go wrong purchasing from 42nd Street Photo!

This review was modified by technopaul on March 22 2017 11:00:07 AM

2017-03-15

Yes Please

"I received an incredible deal that beat ALL other competitors on the Canon 5D Mark III, which I purchased from 42nd Street Photo. It was an investment as I was just out of college, so I called to inquire about the product and competitive pricing and was given a very thorough explanation of the merchandise and why it could be sold at such a remarkable price. Less than a year later I've taken advantage of many photo ops that have contributed to my personal portfolio, I thank my lucky stars that I found this incredible piece of equipment which I may not have purchased due to the price, had I not found 42nd Street Photo."

This review was modified by MTandraL on March 17 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-03-13

sigma 1.4x teleconvertor

"The ability to zoom is very good The sharpness is very good too! The picture quality is very good!"

This review was modified by jmacdonald407 on March 15 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-03-13

The 42nd st. Experience

"Excellent and efficient in every way.Making a purchase through 42nd st. Was quick and easy.i will be using them for future purchasing I am sure."

This review was modified by TimothyHornsey on March 15 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-03-10

They do what they say

"The agent was very helpful and courteous. Product was delivered as promised. Overall a great experience. I would recomend "

This review was modified by TmWelch on March 14 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-03-09

great lenses !

"I purchased a magnificent lense at an incredible price ! Delivery was prompt and courteous !"

This review was modified by jimbophoto on March 14 2017 12:00:21 AM

2017-03-08

Great Camera/Great Service

"I bought a Canon DSLR from here last year. The camera is great and the service was top notch, along with fast shipping to MA...

Definitely recommended!

This review was modified by tony-6590 on March 10 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-03-07

SUPER FAST SHIPPING - Excellent Packing

"Ordered a $600+ addition to my Cannon IOS. Excellent customer service. My product was well protected in the box. Received my order in a few days. I plan on ordering again form this company."

This review was modified by ChrisHutto on March 09 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-03-07

42nd Photo is fast efficient and the best

"42nd Photo as far as my concern deservbes a 5 star review. They are quick efficient and excellent rapport and customer service. They call you when they are ready to ship your product in advance and tell you when you're package will arrive
I recommend them to anyone shopping for a camera.
Regards,
Miles

This review was modified by MilesPress on March 09 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-03-06

Amazing and mystifiying

"Amazing and mystifiying,
When I was looking to purchase my new Nikon. I was able to speak with the specialist that was able to answer all my questions before I purchased my new camera. I would highly recommend 42nd St. to anyone who is looking at my photographic equipment.

This review was modified by jbarber843 on March 08 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-03-06

Lowest Price, Fastest Shipping & Best Customer Service

"Lowest Price, Fastest Shipping & Best Customer Service - what else do you need????
I have to admit that no online store or local store can beat their lowest price. The package included everything that I needed to start out my photography. Also, got free Photo Cleaning Kit with the order. Customer service was very helpful when i called them for shipping detail. They assured me that i would receive my purchase in time. As they said the shipping was fast and right on time. I would recommend any of my friends to buy any DSLRs from 42ndStreetPhoto.

This review was modified by KrishnaRajbhandari on March 08 2017 02:15:01 PM

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.