Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review 42nd Street Photo by clicking a star below.
2017-09-14

Great Customer Service

"I ordered a Canon 80D online from 42nd Street Photo, but ordered one with no USA warranty.
They recommended the same camera at slightly higher price, but with a USA warranty and they included a real nice memory card. I was impressed with their suggestion and help.

2017-08-30

Shopping Delivery on Time.

"I ordered a digital camera specifically for my sister birthday. Camera was arrived on time and in perfect packaging. I am very happy to got my shopping delivery on time. I am looking forward to more shopping of gadgets and accessories from 42 Photo."

2017-08-22

Best in Price and Service

"This Company has excellent customer service and competitive prices. In addition to that Company, professionals are super informative to assist customers."

2017-08-18

Quality and the range the store has are very good.

"42nd Street Photo, the company I heard about from one of my colleague when I was in need of some photographic equipment. When I ordered, The quality and the range the store has are very good."

2017-08-18

Excellent Experience!

"I buy photography products from 42 Photo because of best prices. It’s very difficult to find same model accessories for camera and camcorders, but with this store, it has become so easy.

2017-08-16

Fast Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"42 Photo is best company for digital camera and accessories. I have experienced lots of time, each and every time I astonished with their good services. On time delivery and I got products on reasonable rate."

2017-08-10

Awesome Experience!

"I am using the services of this store from the last five years. Recently, I ordered Sony PMW-300K1 XDCAM HD Camcorder and Sony Alpha a9 24.2 megapixel digital camera. After ordering, I had some queries, I contact to customer care and got all the answers. I am very pleased with their customer service."

2017-08-10

Best Services

"I have recently bought Canon EOS 5DS DSLR Camera and I got savings of $1,004.99 also shipping was on time. It was 50.6MP full-frame CMOS sensor, dual DIGIC 6 image processors."

2017-08-07

The Best Online experience ever

"I have been bragging about this experience since last year. It's the first time I've ever ordered something online and had the vendor call me before shipping to validate that what I was ordering was truly what I wanted. He took the time to go over the camera purchase with me and also recommend the best memory card to go with that camera. This is the only place I will purchase camera equipment in the future."

2017-08-04

Great Customer service

"42nd Street contacted me about the lens I ordered and let me know that what I ordered wouldn't work on my camera. They caught the issue prior to sending the incorrect lens and sent me the correct lens promptly. They kept me from having to send back and exchange the wrong lens. Thanks.

2017-08-03

Good camera, good service

"Service was quick, and I got good advice from a phone rep when I ordered my Panasonic Lumix."

2017-07-18

Low price but they will try to up-sell. Good follow up later.

"They called to follow up on order but mainly to up-sell to another camera lens. They also lied about factory battery being small, trying to sell me another battery. Other then that, decent service.
Update: Originally this was a 3 star review because of the up-selling practice. Seeing my review they assured me this is not normal practice and offered a gift to improve my experience.

2017-07-18

Price and Service Couldn't Be Beat

"Like most people, I am working with a budget when purchasing new photography equipment. I needed a new, more versatile lens to cover more situations. After some searching I found the lens I wanted. That is when I began my search on where to buy it. When I saw it at 42nd Street Photo, and for a price that was hundreds less than everywhere else, I was a bit skeptical. I wondered how could it be so much less here?? Again, my photography business has a budget, but also the need, so I decided to place the order with 42nd Street Photo. My skepticism was quickly turned to gratitude when my package arrived very quickly, and everything with the lens was perfect. Thousands and thousands of pictures later, the lens is surpassing all of my expectations. I will not hesitate to order again from 42nd St Photo."

2017-07-11

Good Service

"On-line ordering was very easy. Then an associate called to check whether I fully understood the circumstances of my purchase, as well as what else would be required to use it (e.g. SD cards were not included, and, if I didn't have any already, one would be required.) There were no shipping costs, and the purchase arrived three business days later. "

2017-06-28

Great job!

"I called the 800 number searching for a new Nikon DSLR. With all the models I wasn't quite sure what to order, but after a few minutes we came up with the Nikon D5500. Plus I got a great price and the technician was able to explain some technical information on what SD card to use. I received my camera a day late, but I was notified they were running behind in the shipping department ahead of time and they threw in a free lens cleaning kit! These are good people and was very happy with my experience."

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.