Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review 42nd Street Photo by clicking a star below.
2017-04-14

Easy and Economical

"Always a great price. Convenient online presence. Thanks!"

2017-04-06

Got backup camera from 42nd Street Photo's extensive stock

"I do underwater photography with an Olympus OM-D EM-5, a slightly out of date 4/3 micro. Because uw photography requires an expensive housing customized to a camera model, I wanted a backup camera for dive trips, as well as doing topside photography with similar settings, etc. 42nd St. Photo had a brand new OM-D EM-5 at a good price (I shopped around). Fast delivery and good stock."

2017-03-30

Excellent service and advice

"I wanted to order the Nikon 14-24 mm f/2.8 or equivalent for my Nikon D5500. They wee very helpful in selecting the right lens for my "American" version of the camera. Price was very competitive. I am on the West coast and there was no problem with 42nd Street being in New York. Delivery was prompt and I have had no problems with the merchandise. Happy to recommend 42nd Street Photo."

2017-03-29

Great service

"I purchased the Sigma 85mm lens from these guys for my photography company a few months ago. Great service and I got the product quickly and without issue. Would buy from them again."

2017-03-28

Awesome prices

" When here looking for a good deal on the camera. Got a great price and awesome customer service. Would definitely recommend "

2017-03-21

D500

"Terrific, Sales, Quality, "

2017-03-21

great!! customer service

"Great customer service....after placing my online order, I received a call from the mail order department, double checking if I would like a signature request delivery. Something I really hadn't considered since I live in a small rural community, but would be nice in a metropolitan area. He also verified what camera I was going to be using with this sigma 10-20 lens....to assure it would be a good match. The person with whom I spoke was obviously knowledgeable and quite willing to chat with me to make sure I was getting exactly what I hoped for. I haven't had this kind of customer service interaction in a long long time!"

Very happy

"Easy ordering and fast shipping! The price was great, too. Both the camera and accessories arrived quickly, and I am very happy with the shopping experience. I will definitely check with 42nd Street Photo first the next time I need photo equipment!"

Great service and Knowledge! A+++

"They really helped me figure out exactly what was right for my needs. The team is smart and has great product knowledge. I will certainly shop 42nd Street Photo again soon!"

Great Service

"Was provided with great customer service and gave me the information i needed to purchase the camera body i needed."

2017-03-20

Great Customer Service with a great price tag!

"I just made my second big ticket purchase from 42nd this weekend and was assured of why I purchase my camera gear from them. I bought my first camera from them some years ago and am returning now because of the quality of the product they are selling, the incredible price and the great custom service (shoutout to Anthony for the fantastic customer service and the warranty!)

You can't go wrong purchasing from 42nd Street Photo!

2017-03-15

Yes Please

"I received an incredible deal that beat ALL other competitors on the Canon 5D Mark III, which I purchased from 42nd Street Photo. It was an investment as I was just out of college, so I called to inquire about the product and competitive pricing and was given a very thorough explanation of the merchandise and why it could be sold at such a remarkable price. Less than a year later I've taken advantage of many photo ops that have contributed to my personal portfolio, I thank my lucky stars that I found this incredible piece of equipment which I may not have purchased due to the price, had I not found 42nd Street Photo."

2017-03-13

sigma 1.4x teleconvertor

"The ability to zoom is very good The sharpness is very good too! The picture quality is very good!"

2017-03-13

The 42nd st. Experience

"Excellent and efficient in every way.Making a purchase through 42nd st. Was quick and easy.i will be using them for future purchasing I am sure."

2017-03-10

They do what they say

"The agent was very helpful and courteous. Product was delivered as promised. Overall a great experience. I would recomend "

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.