Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

2016-05-25

Eager to please!

"Not often when you place an order online that you get a follow up phone all on you shipping preferences. They even shared a little info on the camera I was buying and letting me know their impression of the quality. I was very pleased when I received the camera and I got it quickly! They were the best price on the Internet by far! "

2016-05-25

A case in point.

"I dealt with a representative named Michael who was exceedingly polite and helpful.
Unfortunately, I also wanted to include a Pelican case with my order and this was not in stock. The back order time was too long and therefore it had to be purchased elsewhere. Pity !

This review was modified by Johnraby on May 25 2016 04:53:16 AM

2016-05-17

Easy Peasy

"When I was looking for an all in one lens for my Nikon D5200, I had decided on the 18mm - 300mm and of all the places I looked 42nd street had the best price and it wasn't just for the lens, it was as a kit and the price was still the best."

This review was modified by hbibey on May 17 2016 04:41:04 AM

2016-05-13

Internet Sales

"Service representative contacted me concerning the dissatisfaction I had with listings on their internet site. Representative went out of his way to address my concerns and adjusted my order to my satisfaction. "

This review was modified by DaBigfoot on May 16 2016 07:45:17 AM

2016-05-12

good camera - good price

"I got the best price I could find, and the staff treats you like you're their only customer."

2016-05-09

Great service.....great lens

"Adam was very helpfull great price for the lens"

This review was modified by yankee466 on May 09 2016 11:51:54 AM

2016-05-06

Great customer service

"When searching for a camera lens, I priced out Amazon and other online retailers. I found the best price through 42nd Street on the Sony 55-210mm F/4.5-6.3mm NEX Lens. I wasn't entirely sure about ordering through them at first, but I called in and received excellent customer service and advice on buying. I received the lens quickly and am highly satisfied with my experience. "

This review was modified by fishjustinfish on May 06 2016 11:56:23 AM

2016-05-04

Excellant Service

"I was extremely happy with the service & quality we received when we purchased our Nikon lens!"

Canon 6D

"The camera has worked great and the great price allowed me to buy some extra accessories. I have used 42nd street photo and they have always shipped on time. I would always recommend them for any photo equipment

This review was modified by flaggpole on May 03 2016 08:49:37 PM

Nephew Winning Awards with his first Camera from 42nd Street Photo

"I have been buying from 42nd Street Photo for approximately 40 years. They have always been very helpful on the phone when I had questions about what I was buying. Recently, my nephew showed an interest in photography and I didn't know if it was a passing phase. I wanted to get something decent, but not break the bank. They suggested a Cannon T5 which was priced right and easy to use. His self taught photography has taken off. He is now taking photos in many countries and has won awards. Thank you 42nd Street Photo to get a novice started!"

This review was modified by dollykatz1 on May 03 2016 02:08:06 PM

42nd Street Photo is number one in photography

"I have been a photography enthusiast for years. I have been a customer of 42nd Street Photo for a long time. So when I decided to buy a professional grade Nikon, 42nd Street Photo was my first stop. After explaining to the salesman my interests and my experience with medium format cameras, he suggested the Nikon D810. He went over all of the features the D810 has to offer and recommended the 18-300 Nikon lense based on my interests. I love this camera and lense. I highly recommend 42nd Street Photo they are well versed on the equipment they sell and understand the needs of photographers from beginners to professionals."

This review was modified by acmonis on May 03 2016 01:37:44 PM

2016-05-02

One stopshopping for all your camera needs!!

"When you have questions concerning your cameras or optics 42nd Street is your one stop shop. There is a reason this company has been in business for over 50 years, their standards and service is unsurpassed. When you are dealing with 42nd Street your mind is at ease; like speaking with an old friend from your home town. They will listen and help you determine what product best fits your needs, they will not push a product with extra bells and whistles and cost, but they ensure you get just what you need for your tasks. The staff explains everything in such a way that even a beginner to photography does not feel overwhelmed. Their selection of products is but far the best I have seen while online. I want to thank the entire staff for making my experiences nothing but pure pleasure."

This review was modified by jdwines on May 02 2016 02:41:21 PM

Great Customer Service and Price

"I was looking for the right camera at the right price for my wife. I found this company and spoke to them about making the purchase. Nice people to talk too and very helpful. Im happy to have done business with them and will continue to do so. "

This review was modified by samdawson on April 26 2016 08:07:41 PM

Sony Nex7 Camera

"I bought this to use on a commercial Drone and it has worked prefect
Shoot great video and Still shoots

This review was modified by jehinton on April 26 2016 09:58:17 AM

2016-04-26

2ND TIME IS AS GOOD AS THE FIRST!

"This is the second time I have bought a high-end camera from 42nd Street off the internet. The website has a nice layout, comparison are easy, camera specifications and functionality are clear and very competitive on pricing. If needed, service reps are knowledgeable too. Nice, well ran photo vendor."

This review was modified by roywful on April 26 2016 09:52:47 AM

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.