Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review 42nd Street Photo by clicking a star below.
2017-05-11

42nd St Photo

"Originally, went into this store while I was visiting NY. When I was price checking a new lens, I looked up their site and found it significantly cheaper than anywhere else. I ordered the lens and the store even called me later about my order. I have never had any issues with my purchase, and I was also impressed with their customer service."

2017-05-10

Excellent customer service

"I've just ordered Canon 6D digital camera from 42nd Street Photo. Placing an order was easy, customer service was excellent, they even included an extra battery for me! I will definitely shop here again."

2017-05-08

Excellent Customer Service

"Just received the Olympus system I ordered through 42nd Street Photo. During the course of ordering this new system, I had some questions and reached out to Customer Service for some help. Robert went out of his way to address all my questions and, upon learning I needed the system earlier than anticipated, they actually shipped the system 2nd Day Air to ensure I received it when I needed it. It was a pleasure working with someone who knew their camera equipment so well and could address all the technical questions I had. I can't tell you how much I appreciated them working so closely with me and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Great job by 42nd St Photo!!"

2017-05-03

Great purchase

"I purchased a Nikon D3300 camera from them. The service was great. They even called me before approving the order to make sure I ordered the right thing. The camera arrived not long after that. I still have the camera and it is great."

Great Service

"Not only do they provide great service,also great advice on upgrades."

Great customer service

"After placing my order for a lense, Adam called me to confirm all the details and make sure I'd have proper fitment. Not very often a company provides that kind of service. I'll be coming back."

Customer Service

"After placing an order online I received a call from Adam. He went on to inform me that the item I asked for was not available but was able to upgrade me to a better quality lens. We discussed possibly upgrading camera packages as well, which I appreciate the information, was not in need of on my budget. He was very knowledgeable about the products and even recommended a filter to protect my lens which I had not thought of. Thanks for your excellent customer service and quick response to my needs.

Keith

Excellent service

"I bought my cannon 70d from 42nd St Photo and they game me a call to ensure that was getting what I wanted. I had accidentally ordered to Japanese version. But not to worry everything was taken care of!"

Excellence in Service

"While I don't expect too much out of stores, it appears 42nd St strives to at least attempt to go one step further with their service.

I'm always confident when it comes to entering in my shipping address (as until now, I've never had anything delivered to the wrong address at my error), it was certainly nice when the business gave me a call to ensure that it was going to the right address. Considering the price on the product I had recently purchased, it's a nice precaution to take.

I would definitely recommend this store and it's rather comforting to know the reviews I've read previously on this store appears to match up with how I've been treated.

Great experience.

"Thank you guys for your support."

2017-04-14

Easy and Economical

"Always a great price. Convenient online presence. Thanks!"

2017-04-06

Got backup camera from 42nd Street Photo's extensive stock

"I do underwater photography with an Olympus OM-D EM-5, a slightly out of date 4/3 micro. Because uw photography requires an expensive housing customized to a camera model, I wanted a backup camera for dive trips, as well as doing topside photography with similar settings, etc. 42nd St. Photo had a brand new OM-D EM-5 at a good price (I shopped around). Fast delivery and good stock."

2017-03-30

Excellent service and advice

"I wanted to order the Nikon 14-24 mm f/2.8 or equivalent for my Nikon D5500. They wee very helpful in selecting the right lens for my "American" version of the camera. Price was very competitive. I am on the West coast and there was no problem with 42nd Street being in New York. Delivery was prompt and I have had no problems with the merchandise. Happy to recommend 42nd Street Photo."

2017-03-29

Great service

"I purchased the Sigma 85mm lens from these guys for my photography company a few months ago. Great service and I got the product quickly and without issue. Would buy from them again."

2017-03-28

Awesome prices

" When here looking for a good deal on the camera. Got a great price and awesome customer service. Would definitely recommend "

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.