Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

2016-02-09

Thanks so much!

"Battery works great. Thank you!"

This review was modified by JPace-2016 on February 09 2016 08:06:44 AM

2016-02-04

friendly photographer guides

"They will assist you efficiently and introduce you to products to better help you enjoy your camera. Great location not hard to miss! tank youu mr gil"

This review was modified by papiphoto on February 04 2016 11:17:37 AM

2016-02-02

Top quality camera strap at a excellent price and fast shipping

"Excellent quality camera strap, great price and ultra fast shipping."

This review was modified by daemonthom on February 02 2016 04:14:23 AM

2016-01-27

VERY FAST SELLER!!!

"I ordered a Canon camera strap for my Canon DSLR and received the item 2 days later. And the item received was exactly what I anticipated---perfect product. When I or any of my family members need any photography-related products, I won't hesitate to order again from 42nd Street Photo. "

This review was modified by Botski915 on January 27 2016 08:08:16 PM

2016-01-22

fast shipper

"Ordered a canon battery for my camera. Battery was as described and arrived on time."

This review was modified by 2222dink2222 on January 22 2016 02:28:15 PM

2016-01-08

"Good service. Fast service. Good people."

2016-01-06

"As advertised and as promised. No Problems."

This review was modified by DiamondDale on January 06 2016 06:07:46 AM

2016-01-05

"Coming into this store i actually did not know what i wanted. The store employee was kind and took his time helping me . I felt like a valued customer and at the i end i actually found what i need .This store has great products and customer care"

This review was modified by dashaunrichardson on January 05 2016 11:33:06 AM

2016-01-03

"I ordered a camera and received a call the next day from Adam asking me to call and talk about my order. He said I needed a battery because the one supplied only had a limited life. He also said I needed a filter so I would not damage my lens. He said he would give me the package deal? When I received my order I also received an extra $189 charge. They charged me $89 for a filter they had advertised on their website for $35 and $99 for a generic battery. I found the brand specific battery online for $49. I do enjoy my camera and I find it unfortunate that the company has resorted to bad business tactics. I would not do business with them again. After returning the products I had to file a complaint with my credit card company to get my money back. Beware!"

This review was modified by Foulplay on January 03 2016 01:11:14 PM

2015-12-30

"Happy with the service. Happy new year"

2015-12-14

"It is a good place, great location and great customer service"

2015-11-17

"Ordered Canon EOS 6D Body from 42nd St. Online price was $300 less than most other reputable online sellers. I scrutinized the online add with a fine tooth comb to make sure it was what I expected. Brand New with the usual accessories in the box. (manual, cords, strap, battery, charger....etc). Next day got a call from the shipping dept asking if I wanted a battery with it for $49. I told him it was suppose to come with one and he replied that it comes with an import 30 minute battery 9what ever that is). Further question revealed that the camera is an import model without a US warranty. I cancelled the order on the spot an bought from B&H. I guess if it looks to good to be true........"

This review was modified by spacetweezer on November 17 2015 02:21:56 PM

2015-11-05

"A very happy customer. This was my first order from 42nd Street Photo. I'm happy to recommend them and will be ordering from them again."

2015-10-16

"quick easy delivery of documentation for my new camera that I couldn't find anywhere else!"

2015-09-29

"Resolved the situation with the vendor."

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.