• 42nd Street Pho

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"i ordered a lens from them they called me and tried to sell me extra filters and warranty to me. i didn't want it. it was ok experience"

"I received my camera strap in excellent condition and during the estimated delivery dates. Great service!"

"Great service. Fast delivery. Product was as described. "

"I shopped around for a particular model Canon, both in stores and online. I found that 42nd Street Photo had the best price available. I placed my order over the phone, I then discovered their great customer service and FAST FAST FAST shipping ! I'll be shopping with them again to be sure, thank you Robert"

"They have a good customer service, they called me to verify some details details about my order and with few calls we had the problem gone."

"I ordered online a Canon EOS 70D DSLR following a link from Consumer Reports Online showed 42th Street Photo to offer the lowest price. I got en e-mail confirmation. Next day I received two phone calls from 42th Street Photo (nobody answered, but they did not leave a message). I did not hear anything else from them and the order showed in their website as being picked!!!!!. I called two days later and I was told the order was ready to ship but it was the import model and I needed to buy US warranty and a few other things for additional money. The description of the camera in their web site does not indicate anything about an import model. The typical bait and switch dishonest tactics. I am surprised that such an old and well known store practices these unscrupulous sale tactics. Stay away from them."

"Awesome service thanks guys so much! I'd love to do business again soon."

"Had a problem with an order (my fault) and they made it right. I would have no problem buying from them again. I have ordered from them in the past with no issues."

"I purchased an item through your amazon store and received the item quicker then expected with all of my expectations met. Thank you."

"I would defiantly order from 42nd again.
I Ordered a Sigma 105mm Lens. Customer service called me, the day after ordering. To make sure its the item i want. Also the Rep. ask me if the lens would fit my Camera! Well come to find out it didn't. He explained to me that there are two ways. Having a American version or imported version and that each version needs a different mount of lens. I did not know that, since i just got into cameras a short while before that. Well i ordered the wrong mount! Even though the Rep. seemed a bit enjoyed with me he was still pretty nice and lucky for me because of him i was able to change my order and got my lens within 4 business days. Absolutely love it

"42nd Street did an outstanding job answering my concerns. He was professional, courteous, and provided stellar service. I would/will recommend to everyone."

"Nice product. fast delivery. Highly recommended."

"Good place to shop. Careful to ship just what you are ordering faster, at a better price, and with someone to talk to in shipping and the management team if something does not seem right. I did. They called and I was in the dentist chair. They left a name and a number. I called when I got home. Big and Handsome has some work to do here. 42photo worked hard for my business and I felt welcomed. They asked for my review and here it is.
The package is in Illinois. I will see it Friday. The Big and Handsome package ordered November 21 2014 is still in New York delayed. Nobody's don't get this treatment there and this is my glowing testimonial.
Go figure. I like them also. Just 42photo is well.... But both are great places to shop. I just felt more at home at 42nd Street Photo.

"A great customer experience. I think 42 StreetPhoto has done an excellent job to keep us customers happy and maintain the impressive ability of excellence to its customers."

"I am extremely pleased with doing business with 42nd Street Photo. The products they sell are top quality and the service is very prompt. Questions that I emailed the company were immediately responded to in a very professional manner"

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.