Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

Great Customer Service and Price

"I was looking for the right camera at the right price for my wife. I found this company and spoke to them about making the purchase. Nice people to talk too and very helpful. Im happy to have done business with them and will continue to do so. "

This review was modified by samdawson on April 26 2016 08:07:41 PM

Sony Nex7 Camera

"I bought this to use on a commercial Drone and it has worked prefect
Shoot great video and Still shoots

This review was modified by jehinton on April 26 2016 09:58:17 AM

2016-04-26

2ND TIME IS AS GOOD AS THE FIRST!

"This is the second time I have bought a high-end camera from 42nd Street off the internet. The website has a nice layout, comparison are easy, camera specifications and functionality are clear and very competitive on pricing. If needed, service reps are knowledgeable too. Nice, well ran photo vendor."

This review was modified by roywful on April 26 2016 09:52:47 AM

great customer service

"I had ordered a camera, but when the package arrived, there was no camera in it, just a case and an invoice. I called customer service, and they were great about it. They sent a replacement immediately. Apparently, this kind of theft happens often. I'd order again from them with confidence"

This review was modified by Retromusic on April 26 2016 10:45:02 AM

2016-04-25

42nd street photo swindle

"I'm living in La Reunion island, frensh department in Indian ocean. I ordered for 2000.00 € photo equipment to 42 S.P.. I payed with Credit Card in 2 payments which were cashed in march 23th and 29th 2016. they tried to muddle up me twice times by Email and phone call : first was march 28th, trying to con colors copies of Government issued Photo I.D. and both sides of my C.C. out of me, pretexing additional verification. Second was april 8th, telling me my C.C. process was declined because the security chek from my bank. Now (march 26th 2016) they simply cancelled my order without explanations and no cash me back my money ! Yesterday I lodged a complaint with FBI. (IC3 form) and with the frensh police corp of Gendarmerie Nationale for cyber fraud, told 42nd S.T. what I did by Email. Until now, complete silence from their part ! "

This review was modified by OlivierGranaud on April 25 2016 10:13:29 PM

2016-04-25

Great service

"I ordered a sony rx-100 for my wife for her birthday. It came in the mail by that date--first time ever she ever got a birthday gift from me on time! It has taken great photos from Croatia to Cuba."

This review was modified by WillAllen on April 25 2016 01:19:01 PM

2016-04-22

Classic Service!

"I received my cable for my camera not only in pristine condition but also with much promptness. This kind of quality is in short quantity these days. Thank you 42nd Street for being who you are - please don't ever change!"

This review was modified by Yo1953 on April 22 2016 02:18:50 PM

Beautiful Sigma

"I really like the lens I ordered from you guys! Everything was sent and received fast with no problems. Very satisfied!"

This review was modified by Nikgoretoy on April 20 2016 10:43:25 AM

2016-04-20

What camera do I have again?

"I accidentally selected a Nikon lens mount instead of a Sony lens mount while ordering a Sigma 8-16mm online. 42nd Street Photo was great - they had my corrected order straightened out and shipped quickly and painlessly! - Thanks"

This review was modified by mtsi on April 20 2016 10:20:08 AM

Review of purchase of Canon t5i

"My family has been buying cameras from 42 nd St Photo since the mid 50's. It is always a source that I go to when investigating a photo equipment purchase. I feel that the price was right and service I got while purchasing was very good. Delivery was very fast. The camera has performed very well."

This review was modified by jermauch on April 20 2016 08:09:37 AM

2016-04-18

"I got the very good camera for best price in the market. I'm happy overall"

2016-04-13

Noligable

"42nd Street Photo was very helpful and very nice. Thank you for your help!"

This review was modified by phead7781 on April 13 2016 11:13:02 AM

2016-04-12

Unbeatable Customer Service

" Having lived and worked in New York back in the 70's and early 80's, I was a regular customer at 42nd St. Photo, not only for the convenience but also for the unbeatable prices. So when my daughter asked for a high end camera for her birthday this year, I thought of 42nd St. I hadn't purchased any camera equipment for some time but I had gotten used to on-line shopping so I called up their website. The website was easy to navigate, and just as I remembered, the price for the camera she wanted was unbeatable. The highlight of the shopping experience, however was the followup from 42nd St.'s customer service department. There seemed to be a genuine concern for my satisfaction, not only with the product itself, but also with my overall shopping experience. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to return to 42nd St.'s website for any future purchases!"

This review was modified by tomdez on April 12 2016 09:18:33 AM

2016-04-10

Great price, really fast shipping!

"Ordered a new camera battery. Shipped the same day, arrived across the country a few days later. Excellent! "

2016-04-08

Great-Trusted-Service

"Had an easy and fantastic experience. I've been shooting with the gear purchased here for two years. They sell reliable products!"

This review was modified by cmdizzard on April 08 2016 11:58:55 AM

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.