Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

Happy with Canon Eos 7D Mk II

"Moved up to a Canon Eos 7D Mark II. Folks at 42nd were helpful and made sure I had the right memory cards and flash. After more than a year, I'm very happy with the purchase and the service/advice. "

Fast and friendly

"Had a great experience purchasing a lens for my wife. She's the photog and they walked me through what to purchase so I got it right. Mission accomplished Happy wife, happy life!
Thanks guys!

Great Customer Servixe'

"Very pleased with the service I received and Robert was extremely helpful. "

Awesome

"Great service and prompt shipping. A personal touch rare to find"

This review was modified by MommaL on November 29 2016 01:58:01 PM

great job by Michael

"great customer service, fast shipping and excellent prices...I will be back again and again. "

This review was modified by jemszar on November 29 2016 01:41:06 PM

New York City Hustlers

"If the price is too good to be true, it is. These guys are just rude con artists. Yes, they offer good online prices but if you don't buy their expensive warranty packages they turn ugly with a quickness. I was called at home to be notified my order would be shipping out the following day. But what really happened is I was harassed and insulted by a used car salesman. I spent $2,700 on a camera for my son's birthday and was called "cheap" for not ordering the warranty. He kept throwing warranty package prices at me and asking if we can "close the deal". When I tried to reply the man said he didn't like being interrupted. I had no choice but to cancel my order. I found another local dealer that matched price and respected my business. "

This review was modified by chris934045 on November 29 2016 10:32:48 AM

Great customer service.

"I placed my order online and forgot to indicate a delivery preference. I got a call the next day to clarify and my order was on it's way. Thanks!"

This review was modified by bcsignup on November 29 2016 08:31:47 AM

2016-11-28

Excellent Deals for DSLR Cameras

"This is a true gem of a store not to be missed! Its not just any store, its a treasure!! Of course you can find all kinds of Photography related equipment here at the very best price. I was searching for a Cannon T6i model with lens online from Best buy/B&H/Ritz and all others and finally I found this gem which is selling the same item for $100 less "Hurraayy!!!" and ordered it right away. The thing which surprised me was, they give me a call after 4 hours confirming the shipping. This is my first experience where someone calling me and telling that "Your item is shipped and are you happy with our service". They are the king of discount on photo equipment, honest and straightforward. Their web site is meticulously-organized, easy to navigate and Checkout is very easy with no ads or any irrelevant items to add confusion. "

2016-11-25

50mm canon Len

"Excellent service! Free shipping! "

This review was modified by Haozhang on November 25 2016 01:27:05 PM

2016-11-03

Mr Mike

"Played phone tag with Michael for several calls and he stayed on top of trying to catch up with me. I appreciated that."

2016-10-26

Camera Crazy

"Honestly I have never heard of 42nd Street Photo before I purchased my camera. I have this application on my browser that generates search hits based on descriptions and 42nd Street Photo popped up. The site had great prices compared to what I had seen for similar items on other sites. I am a penny pincher in every since of the word. When I can find an unbeatable price it's the option that I am going for. I thought it was very personable of the associate to call and recommend a different warranty item on the camera covering any damages to the camera itself a deal that is much more suitable to me being a mom of little one. I like the prices and the friendly customer service once I get the camera I can decide on whether this store merits a full 5 stars. I am looking forward to the SD camera card that Michael said he would send out once this survey review is completed but I didn't get anything in the package I received. I also thought that we agreed on the package being signed for but that didn't happen either."

This review was modified by cocobutterpecan on October 28 2016 09:26:53 AM

2016-10-22

Best web shopping site!

"I have bought many items from 42ND Street in the past and have always been satisfied with the products - cameras, lenses and accessories. My most recent purchase was even better because of the web site - it has great search capabilities, always pulling up the thing you are seeking, with excellent descriptions and useful information without a lot of "fluff". The best part, IMO, is the site's navigation and ease of use - I think it is easier to use than Amazon!
Great job, folks!

2016-10-20

fast, proactive, friendly service

"Got a personal phone call to ensure all was well with my order. These guys are on it!"

2016-09-12

Superior Service

"This is the second time I have ordered a camera from 42nd Street Photo. Highly recommend them for pricing, service and reliability. Thank you...."

2016-08-19

Great NYC Camera Store!

"As you should know, 42nd Street has been selling cameras a long time, and they have it all. Selection, knowledge, price and fast shipping. What more do you need? I bought a Panasonic Lumix as a travel camera and I am very satisfied. I recommend this store highly."

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.