• Address: 378 5th Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"They have a good customer service, they called me to verify some details details about my order and with few calls we had the problem gone."

"I ordered online a Canon EOS 70D DSLR following a link from Consumer Reports Online showed 42th Street Photo to offer the lowest price. I got en e-mail confirmation. Next day I received two phone calls from 42th Street Photo (nobody answered, but they did not leave a message). I did not hear anything else from them and the order showed in their website as being picked!!!!!. I called two days later and I was told the order was ready to ship but it was the import model and I needed to buy US warranty and a few other things for additional money. The description of the camera in their web site does not indicate anything about an import model. The typical bait and switch dishonest tactics. I am surprised that such an old and well known store practices these unscrupulous sale tactics. Stay away from them."

"Awesome service thanks guys so much! I'd love to do business again soon."

"Had a problem with an order (my fault) and they made it right. I would have no problem buying from them again. I have ordered from them in the past with no issues."

"I purchased an item through your amazon store and received the item quicker then expected with all of my expectations met. Thank you."

"I would defiantly order from 42nd again.
I Ordered a Sigma 105mm Lens. Customer service called me, the day after ordering. To make sure its the item i want. Also the Rep. ask me if the lens would fit my Camera! Well come to find out it didn't. He explained to me that there are two ways. Having a American version or imported version and that each version needs a different mount of lens. I did not know that, since i just got into cameras a short while before that. Well i ordered the wrong mount! Even though the Rep. seemed a bit enjoyed with me he was still pretty nice and lucky for me because of him i was able to change my order and got my lens within 4 business days. Absolutely love it

"42nd Street did an outstanding job answering my concerns. He was professional, courteous, and provided stellar service. I would/will recommend to everyone."

"Nice product. fast delivery. Highly recommended."

"Good place to shop. Careful to ship just what you are ordering faster, at a better price, and with someone to talk to in shipping and the management team if something does not seem right. I did. They called and I was in the dentist chair. They left a name and a number. I called when I got home. Big and Handsome has some work to do here. 42photo worked hard for my business and I felt welcomed. They asked for my review and here it is.
The package is in Illinois. I will see it Friday. The Big and Handsome package ordered November 21 2014 is still in New York delayed. Nobody's don't get this treatment there and this is my glowing testimonial.
Go figure. I like them also. Just 42photo is well.... But both are great places to shop. I just felt more at home at 42nd Street Photo.

"A great customer experience. I think 42 StreetPhoto has done an excellent job to keep us customers happy and maintain the impressive ability of excellence to its customers."

"I am extremely pleased with doing business with 42nd Street Photo. The products they sell are top quality and the service is very prompt. Questions that I emailed the company were immediately responded to in a very professional manner"

"I've had the worse experience with this company, not once but twice in the last 3 months. I ordered a 6D camera only to be told they needed to contact me for some reason. We contacted them back for them to tell us we ordered a european version? And that they can switch it out but the shipping will be longer. When my husband called back 4 times to cancel the order, Adam...didn't pick up the phone. My husband called 4 times in two days and left a message, yet no call back. Then fast forward to now when I gave 42nd photo another chance and ordered a lens. Yet, again another VM saying we need to speak to you to process your order. I spoke to Adam, again and he told me my order, which I paid for 2 day delivery would be at my home 10 days after I ordered it? I told him I needed it now and I paid 2 day. He said he can cancel out the 2 day, send overnight, and add a UV filter for FREE! Then I see my account charged 923.00 for a lens that was $729? I called back today and spoke to Adam again. He was a complete ass, and interrupted me every time I spoke. He then proceeded to tell me that I bought the "package", which I didn't. So I was now paying for my FREE UV lens? After being interrupted for the 100th time I asked to speak to a manager. I was on hold for 15min, I'm assuming to get me to hang up. then I was transferred to a VM of Carla? I called Adam back and said I needed to speak to someone now! He said he sent me to VM and he can't find a manager? How is there no upper management to speak to? So I called the corporate number only to get more VM's. I'm so discussed and frustrated at how these people do business. I will be contacting a news group in NY that can help me shed light to other potential buys that might want to purchase fro here. I hope to also contact my local news station that LOVES to pick up stories like this. Micheal Finney on your side will be very happy to hear about this. If I can't settle this with the company then I will for sure spread the word. "

"Ordered Canon 40 mm f/2.8 STM lens. Great price and great product. Good times on the shipping

"Be very careful!
We purchased 3 Sony Camcorders on-line at an advertised price of $2199.99. Clearly marked you save $800. Then received a call that we had ordered 3 camera cases. If we wanted a camera they would need to up our charge by over $2,000. That's not good I thought and so asked them to cancel the order. I was told there was a 5% cancellation charge on all Internet orders. So I put the order on hold, called my credit card company and learned first that their charge had not come through, and 2, I could cancel that credit card number effective immediately. That is what I did. If you want to see the camcorder that is listed that they say was just a case, a $2,199 case, go to: http://www.42photo.com/pd-productid-105617-k-canon_xf105_hd_professional_camcorder.htm

"The price was excellent and I especially liked the personal email inquiring about the status of the shipping process and buying experience!"

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.