Stores > 42nd Street Photo

Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
2017-02-22

Awesome

"Good customer service. Prompt replies to email queries followed by a phone call. Cool."

This review was modified by volam on February 24 2017 02:00:07 PM

2017-02-22

Nikon great DSLR for Video

"Love my Nikon! We use it for music videos. Check out the VIDEO menu at www.TheNiskas.com and see the quality of the videos. Many thanks."

This review was modified by alton_accola on February 24 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-21

Caught my mistake when ordering and helped me get the right thing

"After ordering my camera, I got a call double checking that I wanted the camera that I had ordered. The difference being it didn't have any of the software installed, which explained the lower price. Not knowing I had ordered that, I should have paid more attention when checking out as it clearly said on the listing what I was ordering when I went back and looked, they helped me get what I actually needed and had it shipped out within a couple hours. "

This review was modified by DrewP138 on February 23 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-02-01

42 Street caught a fraudulant customer trying to use my card

"I get notices, immediately, when I use my credit card. I got a notice that someone used my card at 10:30 am on 2/1/20. At 12:30 pm on 2/1/20, I get a call from 42 Street to follow up on this purchase that I did not make. The reason for this review. I think what 42 Street is doing with a follow up call is the best way to stop these criminals. If I hadn't received my email notice and 42 Street did not call me, I wouldn't know about this until the bill came due. No telling what else this criminal could have bought on my card. Keep up the good work 42 Street."

This review was modified by exnavy on February 03 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-01-11

Great price ; Great service

"Order the lens for my Canon shop around and 42nd street get the best price on the market ; shipping free and fast.
The product as good as you expect . We buy from 42nd street again

This review was modified by bacaloc on January 13 2017 03:45:02 AM

2017-01-09

The best experience I've had with a photography store!

"I have to say this is by far the best customer service I've had in years. I was really blown away by the help and assistance given, and in general just the level of care, even though I am an overseas customer from Portugal, the store was easy to reach online, had a really good catalogue of products, and a really well put together website. I purchased two lenses, and they were quick to make sure I would get what I asked for, and that all the necessary rates and taxes were taken due care. I am just genuinely impressed. I would recommend it to anyone looking for photography equipment in a heartbeat. My assistant was Ralph and he was outstanding!"

This review was modified by FilipeMarques24 on January 09 2017 12:15:10 PM

2017-01-09

Great Price

"Good customer service. The price is excellent."

This review was modified by PaulProm on January 09 2017 10:17:25 AM

2017-01-06

Great Service Great Product

"Received camera as described, promptly and well packaged. Would repeat transaction. Easy to do business with."

2017-01-06

Received a phone call about shipping

"Just a quick review to say I received a call from Michael concerning shipment of my Canon 15-85mm lens. Not only was the price the best I could find but customer service was great. Never would I have expected a call to ask whether I wanted a signature guarantee or if it was acceptable to just drop the lens by my door if I wasn't home. Thumbs up 42nd Street Photo! "

2017-01-05

Do not do business with them.

"This company is a scam artist. They have so many tricks. From when you order, they will stop the order. Ship the wrong product. Ship used and broken product. Do not deal with them."

2016-12-27

Great customer service

"Very customer friendly and quality service"

2016-12-16

Company Is resolving The problem

"Company agreed to refund us for the camera and lens we had the issue over"

This review was modified by katz3030 on December 19 2016 10:55:22 AM

2016-12-12

Low price bs... Forget it! You are not getting the best deal!!!

"If you order camera and lens for super low price, you won't be exited for too long!. In couple of days, a salesmen will contact you, to let you know that, you just ordered european versions with no US warranty. You will have to pay as much as anywere else or more for a product which will not arrive in original product box. They will also tell you, that european version of camera is not in english language. (maybe because in Europe nobody speaks English...). These crooks are not worth of your time. Buy from authorized Canon and Nikon stores!"

This review was modified by Swako on December 12 2016 04:37:44 PM

2016-12-05

Good experience with 42nd St. Photo!

"I recently purchased a Nikon D5500 and Nikon 18-140 mm lens from 42nd St. Photo.
Their prices are unbeatable! Plus, no sales tax unless you live in New York. Free shipping too!
I saved a ton! They even gave me a 3 year extended warranty for free!
I highly recommend that you check them out! Very pleased.

2016-12-05

42nd street photo

"I purchased the Nikon 18-300mm AF-S Nikkor DX f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens (67mm) and look forward to receiving it soon. Ive been very satisfied with my previous purchase of a camera body from this retailer. This retailer stands by the products sold and seeks to ensure customer satisfaction. Prices and customer service are exceptional."

Share 42nd Street Photo's store rating

42nd Street Photo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

42nd Street Photo is a merchant member
42nd Street Photo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.