Stores > 3tailer

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I will never order from these guys again. I ordered a pool table from them and it was delivered without the legs....who does that. I called them the day I received the pool table, which was on a Friday, and they told me they wouldn't be able to take care of it until Monday. I called them twice on Monday and left voicemails. They never returned my call. I finally called the distributor to try and track down the legs, only to find out I had to call the freight company. I finally got in touch with the freight company and tracked down the legs but I still haven't gotten a call back from these jokers. I will never deal with these guys again even if their products are cheaper then other sites."

"I ordered bathroom lights on a Sunday and received them by Friday AND they were 20% less than the next closest online retailer! What more could I ask for? I did have an issue using a promotion code that I received when signing up for their mailing list. I provided feedback of the issue I was having and the CEO of the company contacted me within two hours after placing my order and posting my feedback. I personally spoke to him the next day and he honored the promotion code. Prompt, courteous, service-oriented, fair prices....again, what more could I ask for?"

"I was very happy to find a Clipper Marine navigation light as about 25% less than typically hyper-inflated boat-part prices I found elsewhere. I promptly ordered it, and a couple of days later, 3tailer called me and said the price had gone up, and they could offer me only the same price everyone else was charging, minus a few percent.

I am disappointed that 3Tailer wasted my time and left me stranded another weekend without the parts I need to finish my boat project, but to its credit, the business did call in a fairly timely fashion, and the sales person was very polite and promptly refunded my money.

The star ratings here have it wrong - one star should be "I'm mad as HELL!", not "Very Dissatisfied" I am very dissatisfied - as the company wasted my time and disappointed me by offering zero value - but I'm not mad as hell, because I got my money back - so I give it two stars. One for being nice about it.

Companies like 3tailer, which appear to be serving only as middle men for drop-shipped, direct-from-manufacturer products, and don't offer any other meaningful value to the buyer, should at least stand by their advertised prices - or offer a substantial discount if they get caught advertising an expired bargain. They have nothing else to to offer but pricing and reputation for reliable service. I got neither. Sorry 3tailer, but like so many other similar businesses, you're not worth my trouble.

This review was modified by nolightintunnel on May 14 2015 09:29:23 PM

"3tailer's new ownership is amazing. They provide great customer service and are quick to respond to any questions. Awesome prices and fast shipping!"

This review was modified by Johnny13 on August 20 2014 10:03:32 AM

Ordered a coffee table on 12/1. 3tailer.com immediately charged my credit card and the status was left pending for several days. When I contacted them, they stated the product was out of stock from the manufacturer. However, 3tailers website still claimed it was in stock. Eventually had to send additional emails after 2 weeks to just cancel the order. No reply so I called them to cancel. Overall, poor communication and response from the company. I ordered initially from them because they had the lowest price. Big mistake-just pay more and actually receive the product. Also, they claimed they had free shipping but I had to pay for shipping and then they send you to a shipping rebate site (which requires a monthly payment) in order to get reimbursed. Avoid!!!

This review was modified by Cm1583 on December 17 2013 03:34:46 PM

"FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Initial order arrived in THREE days (Wow!!!). There was a problem w/ sizing so I contacted them & they got back to me right away. I returned item & the replacement was either misdelivered or lost by shipper. 3tailer responded immediately & kept me informed of progress, making sure all I's were dotted & T's crossed. There was a bit of a delay in receiving the replacement, due no doubt, to a different shipping address on MY part, and a thorough investigation on 3tailer's part. In the end, product arrived safely, superbly packaged. I am bookmarking this vendor & will most definitely return, should I require their products again in the future. "

This review was modified by DOTOOLE93111 on October 25 2013 10:19:45 AM

"Very poor follow through. I had to wait over twenty days for a so called in stock item. When I requested information on where my item was, they kept opening tickets without ever responding to those open tickets. When I finally had enough and was ready to cancel, the customer service rep, "Taylor", states the item had shipped. I never received a tracking notice by email and had to call and get that information.

Items are less expensive here, but I really did not save enough to be put through that much hassle.

This review was modified by Checked on September 20 2013 03:23:57 PM

"Please BE CAREFUL this site, never ship the item out, also did't refund money back. BEWARE SCAMMER!"

This review was modified by Gregory.p on August 28 2013 10:43:45 AM

This review was modified by jCGREG on June 20 2013 09:15:54 AM

"I was given this link from Taylor W. after I sent her an email asking who I could send my thanks to. I wanted to let her manager or supervisor know that, because of Taylor, 3tailer now has a repeat customer. She was everything a customer service rep should be. She took ownership of my concerns and went beyond what I asked for to make sure my concerns were completely satisfied.

I have over 15 years of customer service experience, so I understand how challenging this position can be--not to mention how under-appreciated we can feel. I make it a point to praise those who deserve it and Taylor W. definitely deserves recognition for being an exemplary agent.

I look forward to future dealings with your company and hope that this message earns her the recognition she deserves.

"For a recent lighting fixture purchase, 3tailer offered the best overall price with free s/h. Although a glass component arrived cracked, the part was replaced quickly within a couple of days. Customer Service was friendly and eager to resolve the issue. They followed through with excellent communication regarding outgoing shipment dates/times and tracking numbers. I am very happy with the product I ordered, the price and the service I received by 3tailer. I will be looking to them first for future purchases."

"I purchased their diabetic socks and have been very pleased. A few of the socks had small holes above the toe area and they replaced the whole order. I have and will purchase from them again."

"I made my first purchase with 3tailer in December 2012. I was shopping for a particular pair of shoes for my Dad, and 3tailer saved me over $100 off the price it would have cost me to purchase the same shoes at other retailers. 3tailer shipped the shoes promptly and they arrived in perfect condition. I was very pleased with my shopping experience with this company, and will definitely search their site first for products to purchase in the future."

"They had a chandelier I wanted for almost $100 less than everyone else. The chandelier arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I contacted customer service to find out when the item would ship, and they were very friendly and got back to me very quickly. I would definitely buy from them again!"

"I bought my son's Halloween costume through 3tailer.com. They had the costume he wanted for $10 less than I could find it anywhere else. Everything arrived in great shape and their shipping estimate was accurate to the day. I used the Standard shipping method, which uses UPS Smartpost, so the last leg travels USPS. For me, that meant I got Saturday delivery at no additional charge."

Share 3tailer's store rating

3tailer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

3tailer is not a merchant member
3tailer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!