Stores > 3tailer
      888-732-3830

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review 3tailer by clicking a star below.

2017-09-20

spooky.......

"had something my daughter wanted for her birthday......thanks..."

2017-09-19

" "

2017-09-15

Cheaper than Amazon!

"I was so excited to see that these bulbs were about $5 cheaper a piece than Amazon. Glad I found your website!!!"

2017-09-05

Customer

"Quick effective response "

2017-09-02

Mobile site glitchy

"Purchased something with phone through mobile site, 3 times while filling out order form the site randomly refreshed and went to empty cart page making me re-find my product and start completely over with my order."

2017-09-01

great pricing

"first time shopper found my halloween stuff here cheaper then anywhere else including walmart and ebay and to boot this site had a 5% coupon so that was super awesome since im poor and shouldnt be buying this lol. cant wait to get this"

2017-08-29

"I have ordered slouch socks from 3tailer for the last three years and they are great."

2017-08-29

My favorite ECommerce Platform

"Free shipping on all orders was a no-brainer to shop with 3tailer.com."

2017-07-07

Perfect product

"Bought the Rave kneeboard and couldn't be happier. Great quality, nice padding, and the strap is ideal. I even like the rope clip on the nose, made getting out of the water a breeze. Great adult size, performed well with 200 lbs guy."

2017-07-07

Awesome service

"Ordered a few things now but most recently purchased a stainless steel Thermos FUNtainerâ„¢. Easy ordering and delivery came as expected. Will definitely order for them again."

2015-10-20

"I will never order from these guys again. I ordered a pool table from them and it was delivered without the legs....who does that. I called them the day I received the pool table, which was on a Friday, and they told me they wouldn't be able to take care of it until Monday. I called them twice on Monday and left voicemails. They never returned my call. I finally called the distributor to try and track down the legs, only to find out I had to call the freight company. I finally got in touch with the freight company and tracked down the legs but I still haven't gotten a call back from these jokers. I will never deal with these guys again even if their products are cheaper then other sites."

2015-10-11

"I ordered bathroom lights on a Sunday and received them by Friday AND they were 20% less than the next closest online retailer! What more could I ask for? I did have an issue using a promotion code that I received when signing up for their mailing list. I provided feedback of the issue I was having and the CEO of the company contacted me within two hours after placing my order and posting my feedback. I personally spoke to him the next day and he honored the promotion code. Prompt, courteous, service-oriented, fair prices....again, what more could I ask for?"

2015-05-14

"I was very happy to find a Clipper Marine navigation light as about 25% less than typically hyper-inflated boat-part prices I found elsewhere. I promptly ordered it, and a couple of days later, 3tailer called me and said the price had gone up, and they could offer me only the same price everyone else was charging, minus a few percent.

I am disappointed that 3Tailer wasted my time and left me stranded another weekend without the parts I need to finish my boat project, but to its credit, the business did call in a fairly timely fashion, and the sales person was very polite and promptly refunded my money.

The star ratings here have it wrong - one star should be "I'm mad as HELL!", not "Very Dissatisfied" I am very dissatisfied - as the company wasted my time and disappointed me by offering zero value - but I'm not mad as hell, because I got my money back - so I give it two stars. One for being nice about it.

Companies like 3tailer, which appear to be serving only as middle men for drop-shipped, direct-from-manufacturer products, and don't offer any other meaningful value to the buyer, should at least stand by their advertised prices - or offer a substantial discount if they get caught advertising an expired bargain. They have nothing else to to offer but pricing and reputation for reliable service. I got neither. Sorry 3tailer, but like so many other similar businesses, you're not worth my trouble.

2014-08-20

"3tailer's new ownership is amazing. They provide great customer service and are quick to respond to any questions. Awesome prices and fast shipping!"

2013-12-17

Ordered a coffee table on 12/1. 3tailer.com immediately charged my credit card and the status was left pending for several days. When I contacted them, they stated the product was out of stock from the manufacturer. However, 3tailers website still claimed it was in stock. Eventually had to send additional emails after 2 weeks to just cancel the order. No reply so I called them to cancel. Overall, poor communication and response from the company. I ordered initially from them because they had the lowest price. Big mistake-just pay more and actually receive the product. Also, they claimed they had free shipping but I had to pay for shipping and then they send you to a shipping rebate site (which requires a monthly payment) in order to get reimbursed. Avoid!!!

Share 3tailer's store rating

3tailer is a Merchant Member! Learn more

3tailer is a merchant member
3tailer participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.