3Gstore.com Reviews - 3gstore.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.62/10 1,173 reviews

3Gstore.com is a merchant member
3Gstore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,176)

"I'm very happy with 3G Store, their products and their expertise on those products.

"tech support was great and sales support was very knowledgeable."

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a replacement 3G device that was delivered on time. The device had an initial problem as the previous owners number was still on the Verizon account. Verizon said they could not remove this number, added mine and it would not work. After 20 minutes or so, I tried again and it was fixed. Verizon must have contacted the previous owner. The 3G store was very friendly and responded to my calls for help but since they have limited hours and days of operation, I would not have had access for 2.5 days if it were not for Verizon. I would purchase from them again and do recommend them but don't expect service on weekends or after their typical business hours. I do not know 3G's revenue but would suggest to them having someone from Tech Support on call during off hours. At least someone to listen to messages from customers and respond if there is an immediate need."

"Good service, prompt shipping, quality follow-through."

"Great service and knowledgeable staff!"

"Producta are good. Prices fair. Shipping fast. But expensive shipping. "

"It was very easy & was able to get questions answerd right away during ordering"

"These are great auto remote outlets. Only the English when the server can't respond needs improving."

"Excellent product, timing and cost"

"Quick and on time delivery"

"Prompt delivery, had the product the very next day!"

"Awesome service. Matt is very helpful."

Rating 4/102/5

"They wouldn't ship my purchase right away. I had to call in first. Bullshit"

modified review reply posted Apr-07-2014

evdoguy, 3Gstore.com rep has responded

“Your order triggered a fraud warning from the credit card processor. Rather than canceling your order, we gave you the chance to call in to verify your information instead. This did not delay the shipping of your order, but we're sorry you found it to be an inconvenience. Security is very important with online transactions and we were simply protecting both ourselves and the cardholder.

Thank you for your order!”

Rating 8/104/5

"Excellent Sales Support = Valerie (Thank You!)

Quality Packing of Equipment and Timely Shipping including on-time-arrival

Questionable service dedication regarding "configuration of equipment" which appeared to have not been done before shipping the equipment even though the order clearly stated "configuration" and a charge was PAID for this service.
A refund to my CreditCard Acct was issued for the configuration charge (Thank you!) But the HOURS wasted trying to work with the equipment without a proper FIRMWARE UPDATE (that was promised) was a real bummer. Hope they straighten out this problem for the future. After the FIRMWARE update was accomplished, the install went flawlessly (again, Thank You Valerie!, Good Work) 3GStore is still the best!!

"Very fast shipping. Great products"