Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It was very easy to find what i was looking for and the the process of checking out was not difficult. I was fairly surprised with shipping as it was way faster than i excepted. Overall my experience with the site was great and i would certainly order something again from them."

"I love three kingsaudio..great quality and my items got delivered to me on time "

"They shipped a damaged porta box they did not ship invoice return had to pay 23.52 just to ship it back to them. I think it stinks that you can't talk to anybody in customer service this is the second incident I had with them in less than thirty days! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

3Kings, 3 Kings Audio rep has responded

“This order was for a subwoofer enclosure and was delivered damaged as the customer noted, on July 11th.

Unfortunately we weren't notified (as far as we can determine) that this had happened, until after the customer had sent the item back, on July 16th. If an item arrives damaged we don't want (or expect) our customers to EVER pay for damaged merchandise, or to pay to ship it back.

We do ask that we be notified of the issue so that we can take care of the issue with the carrier and get a replacement shipped out, if we don't know of the issue we can't take care of it. But if there are EVER issues with delivery we will definitely get them taken care of as son as we know of them.”

"it was just what I needed the speakers sound great and as always 3kings got it 2 me super fast"

"Third time ordering from 3 Kings, always great!"

"A shipping issue was quickly addressed by 3Kings staff. Great customer service."

"Stop crying about one day orders. I have bought several items from these people. Im leaving a comment because my order actually arrived before the expected delivery date. I have returned items and they refunded my money promptly. They ship promptly. And they reply promptly. They have a wide variety of products for fair and reasonable price. Signed yaklord23@gmail.com"

"Wow, where do I begin. The LoPro8 subwoofer w/free shipping arrived on a Saturday only 4 days after I ordered it. High quality product, inexpensive, and described accurately on the website. Very impressed with 3 Kings as I never ordered or even heard of them before. I found them when I did a google search of low-profile subs. BTW this little under the front seat sub is perfect for my needs and nicely fills out the low end on my factory system; I especially like the small remote volume control which makes it super easy to adjust the bass response for any style of music I'm listening to, be it on radio, cd, or sd/card mp3."

"Very prompt shipment. Excellent product at best price available. "

"Great place to shop, nice products."

"great product service and price quick response to emails"

"the item came in on time and I was able to get it installed. I wish they would have a little heavier gauge wire to connect to a power source and ground. otherwise very acceptable."

"Ordered a radio Thursday morning paid an extra 40 bucks to get it Friday still haven't received it. Checked shipping tracking and it says monday currently in Indianapolis. 40 bucks wasted and now I'm at an inconvenience because I work monday. Main reason I paid for one day shipping."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-15-2014

3Kings, 3 Kings Audio rep has responded

“This order was placed on Amazon.com and is documented as being placed at 3:55pm eastern on the Thursday in question. Our shipping cutoff time is 3:00pm eastern, so as is our policy, this order shipped out the next day (Friday).

Amazon.com has this order as estimated to ship out between the 14th and the 17th - we shipped it out on the 14th.

Amazon.com has this order estimated to arrive on the 17th or the 18th - it will arrive on the 17th per the one day shipping service.

We're not quite sure what the issue is with this order as it is well within the estimates for this order and we've done everything we can to fulfill the order properly. We have emailed the customer to see if there happens to be some other concern around the order and will do everything we can to provide our typical high satisfaction for our customer.”

"Easy order process and packing was fantastic.Good prices. Web site was easy to navigate. quality of product was excellent and delivery was superfast. I would recommend to anybody wanting audio equipment to order through 3 Kings. "

"Bought a sub/amp/box/amp kit combo from them. Price was nice and they claimed that if I purchased it at a specific time and picked one-day shipping that I would get it by Monday (Placed order on Friday night). By Sunday morning it said they were shipping so I thought "Great, it could actually be here by Monday!". I was wrong. Came Tuesday. $40 dollars wasted. Tried to contact them to tell them I wanted my money back and thats when their true colors began to show.

First attempt to get my shipping charges refunded ended with me being told that amazon covers that stuff.

Second attempt ended with me being told to ask amazon again because they could not access my system. Talked to amazon and amazon told me to send them the tech support number to get their site working because they must be having a problem if they couldn't see my order.

Third attempt ended with me being told that I ordered it too late because they don't ship on weekends (The sale saying it would get to you by Monday lasted until Saturday night!).

Fourth attemp ended with me being told that when they say "Get it by 'listed date' if you order within 'listed time'", they are just estimating and that that is not a guarentee or a exact delivery date.

Fifth attempt ended in me being told because the order was placed on Friday, and they don't ship Saturday or Sunday, that it would be shipped Monday and that by it arriving by Tuesday they held up their end of the deal with "One-Day Shipping".

Sixth attempt ended with me being told that my payment did not go through on time and that caused amazon to not ship it on time and that made the package late (Thought the same sale was listed all the way until Saturday night and my receipt for the order came Saturday morning for the order I placed Friday night).

All in all, I had to deal with numerous people and listen to all the sneaky ways they could think of to say that they aren't responsible for saying things and can't be held accountable for the things they say either.

If you are not in a rush and can wait however long it takes them to ship anything out, give them a try.

If you need your stuff when they say you will get it, find another site or take the loss. Customer service is pretty much non-existant, their shipping and delivery dates are jokes, they will blame anyone they can to not give you your money back and they will act stupid until you just feel like giving up.

Stay away unless you are into the abuse.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2014

3Kings, 3 Kings Audio rep has responded

“This order was placed early on a Saturday morning (About 3am) at which time there was enough time to ship out the customer's order and get it to them by the end of Monday 3/10 as per the estimated delivery date.

Unfortunately the payment was not cleared until after the shipping cutoff time on that Saturday. Since the payment had not been cleared, the order could not ship out until Monday morning - which it promptly was - and delivered the next day.

We understand the frustration with shipping delays, and if this had been a case of a warehouse not shipping the item properly we absolutely would have happily refunded the shipping costs. Unfortunately this was a delay with the payment processing and we cannot ship an order until the payment has cleared.”

3 Kings Audio is a Merchant Member! Learn more

3 Kings Audio is a merchant member
3 Kings Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.