Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.70/10 128 reviews

3 Kings Audio is a merchant member
    3 Kings Audio participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • 3 Kings Audio contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"it was just what I needed the speakers sound great and as always 3kings got it 2 me super fast"

"Third time ordering from 3 Kings, always great!"

"A shipping issue was quickly addressed by 3Kings staff. Great customer service."

"Stop crying about one day orders. I have bought several items from these people. Im leaving a comment because my order actually arrived before the expected delivery date. I have returned items and they refunded my money promptly. They ship promptly. And they reply promptly. They have a wide variety of products for fair and reasonable price. Signed yaklord23@gmail.com"

"Wow, where do I begin. The LoPro8 subwoofer w/free shipping arrived on a Saturday only 4 days after I ordered it. High quality product, inexpensive, and described accurately on the website. Very impressed with 3 Kings as I never ordered or even heard of them before. I found them when I did a google search of low-profile subs. BTW this little under the front seat sub is perfect for my needs and nicely fills out the low end on my factory system; I especially like the small remote volume control which makes it super easy to adjust the bass response for any style of music I'm listening to, be it on radio, cd, or sd/card mp3."

"Very prompt shipment. Excellent product at best price available. "

"Great place to shop, nice products."

"great product service and price quick response to emails"

Rating 8/104/5

"the item came in on time and I was able to get it installed. I wish they would have a little heavier gauge wire to connect to a power source and ground. otherwise very acceptable."

"Ordered a radio Thursday morning paid an extra 40 bucks to get it Friday still haven't received it. Checked shipping tracking and it says monday currently in Indianapolis. 40 bucks wasted and now I'm at an inconvenience because I work monday. Main reason I paid for one day shipping."

modified review reply posted Mar-15-2014

3Kings, 3 Kings Audio rep has responded

“This order was placed on Amazon.com and is documented as being placed at 3:55pm eastern on the Thursday in question. Our shipping cutoff time is 3:00pm eastern, so as is our policy, this order shipped out the next day (Friday).

Amazon.com has this order as estimated to ship out between the 14th and the 17th - we shipped it out on the 14th.

Amazon.com has this order estimated to arrive on the 17th or the 18th - it will arrive on the 17th per the one day shipping service.

We're not quite sure what the issue is with this order as it is well within the estimates for this order and we've done everything we can to fulfill the order properly. We have emailed the customer to see if there happens to be some other concern around the order and will do everything we can to provide our typical high satisfaction for our customer.”

"Easy order process and packing was fantastic.Good prices. Web site was easy to navigate. quality of product was excellent and delivery was superfast. I would recommend to anybody wanting audio equipment to order through 3 Kings. "

"Bought a sub/amp/box/amp kit combo from them. Price was nice and they claimed that if I purchased it at a specific time and picked one-day shipping that I would get it by Monday (Placed order on Friday night). By Sunday morning it said they were shipping so I thought "Great, it could actually be here by Monday!". I was wrong. Came Tuesday. $40 dollars wasted. Tried to contact them to tell them I wanted my money back and thats when their true colors began to show.

First attempt to get my shipping charges refunded ended with me being told that amazon covers that stuff.

Second attempt ended with me being told to ask amazon again because they could not access my system. Talked to amazon and amazon told me to send them the tech support number to get their site working because they must be having a problem if they couldn't see my order.

Third attempt ended with me being told that I ordered it too late because they don't ship on weekends (The sale saying it would get to you by Monday lasted until Saturday night!).

Fourth attemp ended with me being told that when they say "Get it by 'listed date' if you order within 'listed time'", they are just estimating and that that is not a guarentee or a exact delivery date.

Fifth attempt ended in me being told because the order was placed on Friday, and they don't ship Saturday or Sunday, that it would be shipped Monday and that by it arriving by Tuesday they held up their end of the deal with "One-Day Shipping".

Sixth attempt ended with me being told that my payment did not go through on time and that caused amazon to not ship it on time and that made the package late (Thought the same sale was listed all the way until Saturday night and my receipt for the order came Saturday morning for the order I placed Friday night).

All in all, I had to deal with numerous people and listen to all the sneaky ways they could think of to say that they aren't responsible for saying things and can't be held accountable for the things they say either.

If you are not in a rush and can wait however long it takes them to ship anything out, give them a try.

If you need your stuff when they say you will get it, find another site or take the loss. Customer service is pretty much non-existant, their shipping and delivery dates are jokes, they will blame anyone they can to not give you your money back and they will act stupid until you just feel like giving up.

Stay away unless you are into the abuse.

modified review reply posted Mar-13-2014

3Kings, 3 Kings Audio rep has responded

“This order was placed early on a Saturday morning (About 3am) at which time there was enough time to ship out the customer's order and get it to them by the end of Monday 3/10 as per the estimated delivery date.

Unfortunately the payment was not cleared until after the shipping cutoff time on that Saturday. Since the payment had not been cleared, the order could not ship out until Monday morning - which it promptly was - and delivered the next day.

We understand the frustration with shipping delays, and if this had been a case of a warehouse not shipping the item properly we absolutely would have happily refunded the shipping costs. Unfortunately this was a delay with the payment processing and we cannot ship an order until the payment has cleared.”

"This seller sent me a used Pyle Home Theater Amp when it was clearly advertised as new. I left him Negative FB after the return and the seller immediately called me and tried to pay me off for removal of the negative FB.

Though the FB violated NO Ebay FB policy, not by any stretch of the imagination, Ebay politics prevailed and the FB was removed.

I figure there are several other ways to warn other buyers about this seller, this being one of them.

In reply to the sellers reply

This seller doesn't seem to get it still, I don't care how well they handled the return, they should never have sent me a used, completely useless item as new. On top of that, now the seller continues to be untruthful. The unit was dead weight, it had no power switch, yes, I'm serious. The power button was loose in the case and there was nothing to put it back on to (guess the seller forgot to mention that here), there were smudge marks on the case and it was clear the item had been opened/reboxed. The units case appeared to have been opened as the screws attaching the front had been overtightened to the point of breaking the front of the case around the mounting screws.

Seller says: "coverings of the unit did not appear removed at all." Of course they were removed by me and put back once repackaged, what does that even mean? How can that be the truth?

Why in the world would I return the unit if it was new/undamaged as you indicate here? I don't buy for the fun of returning, I buy to keep/use. You comments here don't hold water. The Rep on the Phone said Pyle had a habit of shipping refurbished items and you are advertising them as new?

Ebay and 3 kings idea of extortion is quit different from mine. Of course I demanded a refund and threatened to leave "appropriate" FB, I was standing there with a hunk of junk, the seller had blatantly ripped me off and I wanted my money now. How is that extortion? No one threatened to get anything free from you, nothing but a refund. Unbelievable.

Also, If I'm not mistaken, the so called extortion has to be left in the FB to qualify the FB for removal. If I'm wrong, show me. Ebay simply cheated there. It was actually funny, when I got the notification of FB removal from Ebay, it stated something to the affect of "We had to remove the following FB" and there was nothing there, they didn't even copy my FB comment to the email... left that part of the email blank because the FB did NOT break policy and Ebay knew it and didn't want me to have a copy/admittance of what they had removed.

It only makes sense, 3 kings had to have tried to get the FB removed before I got an angry call from this hyper rep but couldn't, not even with the "extortion" otherwise there would be no need for him to call me to buy FB removal. The call was well after I first contacted the seller with what you call extortion. Only after I mentioned in FB they tried to pay me off, as they admit here, was the FB removed and that did not break Ebay policy. Seller had to have begged Ebay to find any excuse they could for FB removal. I really believe that's the way it went as it makes perfect sense. What a shame we can't honestly warn others of bad seller actions.

And now I find myself back here, wasting more time than this seller has already wasted in trying to fill in the details he left out and show others his defense doesn't add up.

As for the seller "Reaching out" to me (FYI, you use that term a lot and it tells more about you than you know, very phony.) Anyway, you forgot to mention you were "reaching out" for FB removal, nothing else. I asked the rep if that's what he wanted and he replied "yes", simple as that. Yet you tell these folks it was only about "customer satisfaction" That's just a whopper, my friend.

Bottom line, do your damage control before the damage is done and you won't end up out here in public trying to defend your very poor actions with more untruthful poor actions.

modified review reply posted Mar-13-2014

3Kings, 3 Kings Audio rep has responded

“This customer purchased (as noted) a Pyle receiver.

Upon receipt the customer claimed the unit was used, had finger prints on it, items were not packaged properly etc. Our customer service team apologized and immediately issued a prepaid return slip to return the item at our expense and offered to either refund or exchange the item immediately - whichever worked best for the customer.

The customer chose for a refund, and we issued the refund immediately. Upon receiving the unit back we noted that it did NOT appear to have any signs of use - accessories were packaged, coverings of the unit did not appear removed at all.

When the customer left the feedback we did reach out to them to see what was so bad with their experience and asked what we could do to make it right for them, our customer's satisfaction is of the utmost importance for us as evidenced by our 99.99% feedback rating on eBay, Amazon and other marketplaces that we sell through. The feedback was removed by eBay because the very first email we received form the customer included threats of leaving negative feedback if we did not refund them immediately etc. which is considered extortion under eBay policy.”

"Item arrived on time and as described."

"Excellent service and super fast delivery!"