• Rating 3.33/10 6 reviews

3G Watches is not a merchant member
    3G Watches does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 3G Watches contact information

"WARNING - Do not do business with these people. If you are fortunate enough to get what you want, if there is any failures, which I had a bad card and the battery connector broke before I even finished setting it up and NO response. I should have just cancelled my order when they took my money and did not deliver until several weeks later. This is not a reputable retail source. I will be reporting them to the better business bureau."

modified review This review was modified by pmsaccounting on January 01 2014 10:15:22 PM

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. 3G WATCHES WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY,MUCH LIKE HIGHWAY ROBBERY. DO NOT TRUST WHAT THEY SAY ON THEIR SITE. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT. I BOUGHT TWO commando WATCHES FROM THEM AND RETURNED THE OTHER ONE AS BEING DEFECTIVE. IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE THEY RECEIVED THE WATCH AND NO RESPONSE OR UPDATE. WE WROTE SEVERAL LETTERS, SEND NUMEROUS E-MAIL, AND LEFT NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS AND NO RESPONSE. WHEN YOU CALL VOICEMAIL WILL PICK UP OR NOT."

modified review This review was modified by MCOLORADO on May 27 2013 07:54:46 PM

"I purchased a watch from 3G Watches as a gift to a friend in LA. Their ad specifically states that an adult would have to sign for receipt of watch (gift). My friend did not received gift and I contacted 3G. 3G emailed the UPS tracking #. The UPS delivery states that it was delivered to the address given but, was left at the door. No adult signature!!! 3G will not reimburse the loss. I feel that 3G has an issue with the shipping company. In the interim, I have not received any replies or emails from 3G. I would caution anybody doing business with 3G."

"I bought the presidential BK watch and after 2 months the touch screen went hay wire and you had to hold the cell watch next to the bluetooth ear piece for it to connect. and Of course you can not reach 3gwatches,com by email or phone to get it fixed. I would not buy another thing from this company again. It took 4 weeks to get the cell watch, they never contacted me to let me know it was back ordered."

"I bought a cell phone watch from 3gwatches.com a few months ago and I really like it. It has everything! The staff was really helpful in choosing the watch that was right for me. Shipping was pretty fast. i'm very impressed with the quality of the watchphone considering I got it for so cheap, like $175. I would've had to pay 10x's over to get all the gadgets that this watch already has in it. Mp3 player, video, bluetooth, it's got it all. and everyone I know wants one now! "

phunky's Avatar
clawson, michigan

"Got watch phone and it works as specified. Took 9 days from order date to arrival date. Instruction manual not very clear (probably due to chinese to english translation)So I just kept pushing buttons till I got the hang of the phone. Works great with AT&T Having two ni-cad batteries is a nice touch. Also comes with bluetooth headset. (didn't know that so I bought one, didn't work with this watch phone but that is another issue)"