Stores > 3B Tech

• Fax: 1-574-237-0509

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

Josh is lazy and only checks email ONLY once every day.

"Ordered a motherboard - 10 days later no show no message - filed complaint with paypal - waited 24 hours, no response (thinking 3btech does not care one bit) Then called customer support Josh - he checks into things and see's that they sold me something that was not in stock, acted like it happens all the time around there. He said he would email me. He did, but offered non-similar boards which I told him about via email. Next day, he offers a board that will fit but its open and used already and higher priced than the competitors out there. I figure they already have my money so I will just go with this solution, which I tell him via email.
Next day he emails back and asks why there is paypal complaint - I respond that day. Next day he responds with an order cancellation and refund!?
Which was a blessing in disguise because I was able to get the board cheaper and faster than if 3B would have went thru...
I would not have given them a bad review if Josh didn't make himself appear lazy. I had to tell others of how lazy 3B has become - they should not be patronized until this internal problem is fixed!

2015-10-19

"This company is terrible. Ordered a new laptop from them and the HDD failed within 6 months, they talked us into getting a solid state HDD and then we did that. Got it back and within 5 days it completely crashed. When I called them for help they said they would not help any further. The sales guy Josh and the tech support guy were totally useless. DO NOT buy anything from here."

2015-07-29

"Fast customer service. Great prices. Good ship time."

2014-01-27

"3B Tech no good seller, I bought Microsoft window 7 home pack 1. 32-bit license and media but they have no key. just a month and now when I am on line Microsoft ask me key."

This review was modified by tommn007 on January 27 2014 09:21:31 PM

2013-08-22

"I purchased his motherboard on ebay from seller ohisit which is 3B Tech

ASRock Penryn1600SLIX3-WiFi Quad Core Motherboard SLI Support SATA RAID Firewire

After calling 3 times we got into about them sending me a ups shipping label so i could return the motherboard on august 15 i got the dead motherboard ready and dropped off at ups.

I was promised on friday August 16 a replacement motherboard would be shipped out another lie

Shipped out on monday so they wonder why I get upset

I dont recommend this company

This review was modified by nutmeg32526 on August 22 2013 08:48:23 PM

2013-04-24

"Ordered a "refurbished" motherboard.
Merchandise shipped very quickly, within 1 business day.
Tracking information received very promptly.
Merchandise arrived well packaged, with the accessories listed in product page (in this case, I/O backplate), and additionally included CD with all the updated device drivers.
However there was a big problem: motherboard was dead on arrival, and in very bad condition. Had contamination and corrosion on and behind the CPU socket. Definitely was used, and not very carefully while at it.
Contacted merchant by e-mail. Received responses very quickly (under 1 business day). Sent pictures of poor merchandise condition, and exchanged some troubleshooting information.
Merchant got ahold of a replacement, tested it and updated its BIOS, and shipped to me at no additional cost.
Merchant did not require returning the original merchandise that was DOA.
My rating will reflect a criterion that I have applied in other reviews: "REFURBISHED" is not "USED", the former entails cleaning and restoring to at least fair usable condition. The replacement product I received was refurbished, but only so because I complained.
In summary: very responsive and competent merchant, inaccurate description of merchandise condition, good customer service.

2013-04-15

"I purchased my order on 4-7-13 and received it on 4-12-13. Fast delivery and items were packed properly!!! I purchased two new rams to replace the existing rams in an old laptop that needed upgraded.Wow, what a difference these two rams made!!! I wish I had done this sooner and thank you 3B Tech for your products!! I will definitely purchase products in the future!!"

2012-12-23

"Had a bad experience with this merchant. The box for the otter case was beat up and looked very used. When I contacted 3b tech to discuss it, they never called me back. WOuld not recommend using them. "

Kansas
2012-11-25

"3btech came through when I needed them!
My 3 year-old Asrock P45R2000 motherboard died last Sunday in the middle of playing Borderlands 2.
They have a huge assortment of refurb Asrock socket 775 boards for sale at the lowest prices I've seen online.
I was nervous after reading some of the reviews, but I needed the motherboard, so I took a chance. They have been around for a long time, so I knew they weren't some fly-by-night company.
I ordered the board on Sunday night, and it arrived on Friday, well packed and in perfect working order! I could not be happier.

2012-09-18

"Great business, very professional. I ordered a case which the manufacturer had changed the configuration on without updating the part number or description (much less informing their distributors...). 3BTech worked with me to get me the parts I needed to make the new case design work for me, and offered to have it shipped back at no cost to me if I wasn't happy. They were very prompt to investigate the issue, always returning emails and calls the same day. Highly recommend! "

Share 3B Tech's store rating

3B Tech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

3B Tech is not a merchant member
3B Tech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!