• Rating 6.00/10 2,524 reviews

3B Tech is not a merchant member
    3B Tech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 3B Tech contact information

• Address: 3431 William Richardson Dr Suite B South Bend, IN 46628
    • Contact: rma@3btech.net
    • Phone: 1-877-3BTECH8
    • Customer Support: 1-877-3BTECH8 option 3
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: 1-574-237-0509

All 2,798 Customer Reviews

"3B Tech no good seller, I bought Microsoft window 7 home pack 1. 32-bit license and media but they have no key. just a month and now when I am on line Microsoft ask me key."

modified review This review was modified by tommn007 on January 27 2014 09:21:31 PM

"I purchased his motherboard on ebay from seller ohisit which is 3B Tech

ASRock Penryn1600SLIX3-WiFi Quad Core Motherboard SLI Support SATA RAID Firewire

After calling 3 times we got into about them sending me a ups shipping label so i could return the motherboard on august 15 i got the dead motherboard ready and dropped off at ups.

I was promised on friday August 16 a replacement motherboard would be shipped out another lie

Shipped out on monday so they wonder why I get upset

I dont recommend this company

modified review This review was modified by nutmeg32526 on August 22 2013 08:48:23 PM

"Ordered a "refurbished" motherboard.
Merchandise shipped very quickly, within 1 business day.
Tracking information received very promptly.
Merchandise arrived well packaged, with the accessories listed in product page (in this case, I/O backplate), and additionally included CD with all the updated device drivers.
However there was a big problem: motherboard was dead on arrival, and in very bad condition. Had contamination and corrosion on and behind the CPU socket. Definitely was used, and not very carefully while at it.
Contacted merchant by e-mail. Received responses very quickly (under 1 business day). Sent pictures of poor merchandise condition, and exchanged some troubleshooting information.
Merchant got ahold of a replacement, tested it and updated its BIOS, and shipped to me at no additional cost.
Merchant did not require returning the original merchandise that was DOA.
My rating will reflect a criterion that I have applied in other reviews: "REFURBISHED" is not "USED", the former entails cleaning and restoring to at least fair usable condition. The replacement product I received was refurbished, but only so because I complained.
In summary: very responsive and competent merchant, inaccurate description of merchandise condition, good customer service.

"I purchased my order on 4-7-13 and received it on 4-12-13. Fast delivery and items were packed properly!!! I purchased two new rams to replace the existing rams in an old laptop that needed upgraded.Wow, what a difference these two rams made!!! I wish I had done this sooner and thank you 3B Tech for your products!! I will definitely purchase products in the future!!"

"Had a bad experience with this merchant. The box for the otter case was beat up and looked very used. When I contacted 3b tech to discuss it, they never called me back. WOuld not recommend using them. "

Kansas

"3btech came through when I needed them!
My 3 year-old Asrock P45R2000 motherboard died last Sunday in the middle of playing Borderlands 2.
They have a huge assortment of refurb Asrock socket 775 boards for sale at the lowest prices I've seen online.
I was nervous after reading some of the reviews, but I needed the motherboard, so I took a chance. They have been around for a long time, so I knew they weren't some fly-by-night company.
I ordered the board on Sunday night, and it arrived on Friday, well packed and in perfect working order! I could not be happier.

"Great business, very professional. I ordered a case which the manufacturer had changed the configuration on without updating the part number or description (much less informing their distributors...). 3BTech worked with me to get me the parts I needed to make the new case design work for me, and offered to have it shipped back at no cost to me if I wasn't happy. They were very prompt to investigate the issue, always returning emails and calls the same day. Highly recommend! "

"These guys ship FAST! Shipping was free for this item- USB enclosure. Product was as stated and works great. Couldn't be more satisfied."

"I don't often like to use these small, nigh-anonymous stores online because I always get the impression they're some organized crime cover operation or something. BUT, these guys had a very hard-to-find item I needed (a specific DVD-RW revision) and they had it at a price that was relatively very low. I ordered on Thursday night and had it in my PC on Saturday morning. I really couldn't be happier with the job these guys did."

"Horrible professionalism. After 4 days of purchase, I get an email saying that they no longer have my item in stock and offer me a refurbished one with a $10 refund if I want. I proceed to call the number and the guy answers saying that they have 2 stores and that the item was at one of the stores and someone had bought the last one. If I had already paid them 4 days ago, they should have held that item for me, his excuse was that they just sold the last one at the store and can only offer me a used one for $10 off. He ended up hanging up on me after I said I wanted a refund and had to call back to ask him when it would be processed. I warn everyone not to do business here because you will just get screwed and hung up on. Spend a few extra dollars and go with a well known distributor."

"Great knowledge and patience resolving product specification questions"

modified review This review was modified by n8399 on August 24 2012 10:43:05 AM

"Great experience! They had the best price on a mouse that I was looking for and offered free shipping. They sent it out on the same day that I ordered and sent it USPS Priority Mail, so I received it in 2 days. Couldn't ask for a better experience."

"I had a horrible experience with this company. They sent me a motherboard and case that was inconpatable with Windows XP Pro. I had to purchase a new operating system. Then my pro audio card would not fit in the case. They told me a different case would cost over $200 more. They sold me a motherboard that they discontinued. They act like they are doing me a favor by even letting me return the motherboard, and if they approved the return, I might end up getting $10 for it. outrageous transaction and rude staff. Stay clear. There are plenty of other places to shop."

"Ordered a video card and received it quickly. Unfortunately this card had issues. After trying it in two systems, the systems would boot roughly 1 out of 4 tries and had major artifacting when booted. I asked for an RMA and submitted details, and received the RMA. Shipped in the video card on my dime (no complaints... it's their policy) and received the SAME card (same serial number) back a week later in new packaging, with no explanation or verbiage from them. The lack of communication plus the money spent on shipping mean I'm going elsewhere for a new card. Giving up on this reseller."

modified review This review was modified by louieh on June 11 2012 04:48:09 AM

"It took a little longer than I expected to receive my product, but overall, I was very satisfied with my experience. I got the sound card, it installed very easily and it works as I hoped it would."