• 39Dollar Glasse 39Dollar Glasses Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2015-07-29

"I was very hesitant to order from an online company. I was correct in being worried. The entire process was a nightmare. The staff was repeatedly incorrect in their understanding of creating lenses. They were very rude and insulting toward myself and those with disabilities "we suggest that if you have a disability you visit a different company".

In the end I wasted ~$15 sending frames to them and got nothing in return and am still waiting for my refund. If you have nothing to lose they may be worth it but if you need your glasses I would visit another seller."

2015-07-29

"I was very satisfied with the return policy, and the prompt credit when I pointed out there was a price issue. I have ordered previously with 39 $ glasses with no problems at all.
I highly recommend buying your RX with 39dollor Glasses.
So I will give them 5 stars.

2015-07-28

"I am a long time customer for a reason. After years of abusive high prices and lackluster service from brick and mortar optical stores I am enjoying everything about 39 Dollar Glasses. Great choice of frames, precision optical services, and above all THE BEST customer service on the planet."

2015-07-28

"I am very satisfied with my glasses and the ordering processs, what i am most unsatisfied with was the shipping in an envalope and not in a box that would protect them more. "

2015-07-28

"i am very satisfied with my latest purchase. my glasses arrived in excellent condition. i am already planning my next purchase. thank u so much!! "

2015-07-27

"This is my 4th pair of glasses from 39DollarGlasses. Love them!"

2015-07-27

"I was very satisfied with everything from start to finish. The order process was quick and easy, the price, as well as the delivery. Thanks so much! "

2015-07-27

"Nice quality glasses, RX was correct, edges polished. I would have paid $100 for these locally, they were about $40 shipped with a promotion. Great deal for good looking ( and GOOD seeing) specs. "

2015-07-27

"good quality eye ware at a reasonable price- thanks"

2015-07-27

"Ok, I got my glasses and I do like them a lot. I'm happy with the price and the quality..SO FAR.
The customer service was not good. They placed a hold on my order due to a large PD. They didn't tell me, and when I looked and saw it, I immediately emailed them and waited two BUSINESS days, then emailed again.(Through their site) I finally had to call and sit on hold for a bit.
A huge selling point for me was the "Made in the USA". They say all their glasses are made in the USA. As I found out, all of their frames comes from China. Only the lenses are made in the USA and then assembled.

2015-07-27

"The products were as described and sent to us very quickly."

2015-07-27

"The Versailles 131 Tortoise/Gold sunglasses are outstanding. I was looking for the Ray Ban Clubmaster look, which I had an old pair of. The Versailles are actually better looking and higher quality (e.g., spring loaded ear pieces); at 1/5 the price. Nobody believes what I actually paid for them."

2015-07-27

"Glasses had a weak tint, cheap build quality. The company ignored my email to try to resolve the issues so I won't won't be doing business with them further."

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

39dollarglasses, 39Dollar Glasses rep has responded

“Dear James,
We are slightly confused, as our records and outgoing emails show that we in fact replied to your email on July 17th, and sent a prepaid return shipping label via email to your email address, which is the same email we had sent your email confirmation and shipment information to.
Please check your email again, and advise if you are not receiving our email, as this was sent over 10 days ago, and we will resend now, with the original time and date stamp to verify our advice is true.

**UPDATE: We see that you did not enter your entire email address when placing your order, and left of the "L" in Gmail. We have resent your email to your corrected email address.

Warm Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com
1-800-672-6304”

2015-07-27

"Everything went very smoothly and I plan to use your service again."

2015-07-27

"I'm satisfied in general. The price could be cheaper for read glasses."

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.