Stores > 39Dollar Glasses

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-06-27

Cheap glasses, cheap(ish) prices...

"I have a pair of glasses. They are the right prescription. The frames look almost like the frames I loved and broke. The experience as a whole? Meh. The glasses took quite a bit longer than I thought they would, more like 3 weeks than 3 days. The frames are pretty cheap looking, but not offensive. I thought the site sold discontinued frames, but it's more like they have very basic frames manufactured for them. Most are a solid color plastic, no brand name, no type of embellishment. I also ordered sunglasses and really hated them. They didn't fit on my face and they were, to be honest, the ugliest glasses I've ever seen. The return process was quick and painless, which is why they get 3 stars instead of 2. I have a functional pair of glasses, but I don't think I'd order here again. "

2016-06-23

Looking Good

"Everything was as advertised. A good-looking pair of glasses with a perfect prescription and delivered in excellent condition. And the price was right and just. The shopping experience was easy and straightforward you could understand and complete your order and just a very few minutes."

2016-06-22

A long term very satisfied customer

"This is a great company and I feel lucky that I found them on line. The service and quality of the frames and lenses are excellent and $100's less than any local optical shop. I have had my glasses checked at an ophthalmologist and told they exactly made to Rx. With both differing Rx between both eyes including both spherical and cylindrical Rx a few degrees difference makes a big difference. I also have very strong Rx's, but the polycarbonate high index as standard get me away from the "Coke Bottles" and that is their standard lens. The frames are I have bought are equally high quality.

This a GREAT COMPANY!!!

2016-06-22

"My experience with 39Dollar Glasses was great from start to finish. The website was easy to navigate and responsive, my order was processed quickly and I really like my glasses and feel they're a good value."

2016-06-22

Quality great, delivery slow.

"The order took 4 weeks due to quality issues, but I am very satisfied with the glasses. Tiffany gave me a credit toward my next order, then transferred the credit to my wife for her to use.

Perfectly framed

"Very easy process and walks they measuring. Love the transition option for lenses"

2016-06-20

39 dollar glasses delivers!

"third time ordering, always great to work with, super fast delivery

I recommend 39dollarglasses every time.

Aloha and Mahalo!

"Not only did my glasses arrive on time (and I'm pretty darned far away), but the prescription is right on. The best part, though, is how light they are! My last pair were so heavy. These are wonderful. Why does anyone get glasses anywhere but 39Dollar Glasses?"

2016-06-20

Great customer experience !!!

"My first time ordering glasses online & 39Dollar Glasses made it such a great experience. Ordering process was easy, delivery was quick. There was an issue w/ the temple breaking, could have been due to manufacturer or just me being clumsy while adjusting but i called & spoke w/ this wonderful rep named John who put me at ease & shipped out a replacement which arrived w/in time frame promised.

Thank you again John for your great customer service :-)

Always fantastic

"Love my new glasses. This is the sixth or seventh pair I've bought. I have had nothing but great experiences. Glasses are great quality, arrive quickly and are very durable. Thank you all so much."

This review was modified by miahiu26 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

whopped up frame

"Be prepaired for major ajustment,
Frame does not lay flat,
Nose peice smashed,lucky they did not break with all the bending that had to be done.

This review was modified by cetacker on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Awesome!

"I'm a frequent flyer with them. I think I own over 15 pairs. Inexpensive & quick delivery with Great customer service!!"

This review was modified by suzannedai2009 on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

Better than in stores

"I wear glasses since I was a child, and the frames that were insured were hardly my style and the ones that looked good, cost a fortune. Being able to buy glasses with prescription under $40 for whatever style is amazing and I love it."

This review was modified by rayyak5 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-17

I had a problem, but it was quickly solved.

"It's a long story, but I have reordered and returned the ones they sent to me; and they are sending me new glasses. All is well."

This review was modified by dontgotoaintree on June 20 2016 01:29:22 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-20-2016

A rep from 39Dollar Glasses, 39dollarglasses, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Terrence.
We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction, and as per our worry free warranty are always happy to remake the glasses for you.
However, we suggest you use a more appropriate lens package for your remake order, as you did not use any prescription, but chose lenses that are designed for someone with a prescription stronger than 3.50. While we are unsure why you chose these lenses, it is specifically not recommended on the website.

Because you have no prescription to begin with, there is no need to order higher index lenses, because there is no way to make a lens that has no prescription thinner, which is the only added benefit of ordering upgraded lenses with a higher index.
We do understand that when customers come to our site, the savings is so great they think more money needs to be spent, but this is not the case, and is a large reason why we advise the most appropriate lens for your prescription in our lens package descriptions.
For a truly upgraded experience, polarized lenses would be the best bet in your case, as they will create a better visual experience for you, as the 1.67 Seiko lenses you selected will not improve your experience, as they are intended to provide thinner, lighter lenses only for those with a high prescription.
We see that no contact has been made with customer service regarding a return, so we have requested that an RMA be issued to you for return, and have issued a return authorization via email.
We look forward to your return being received.

Warm Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com
1-800-672-6304

2016-06-16

Couldn't believe how nice for price

"This was my first purchase at 39dg and am very satisfied. I am new to glasses other than cheap readers and after my eye exam I bought a pair at my eye Doctors office. What a mistake, paid a fortune and after 3 adjustments in 2 weeks they still don't feel comfortable. The pr. I bought at 39dg did not even need adjusting at all and looked and felt better than the ones at the Dr.'s office that I paid about 10 times more for. Never again , in the future I will buy all my eye wear from you. Super fast shipping too. Thanks"

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.