39Dollar Glasses Reviews - 39dollarglasses.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.98/10 2,593 reviews

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,594)

"I'm very satisfied with my aviator glasses. I followed the order format on your user friendly site and all went smoothly. I have since recommended
39Dollar Glasses to friends and family, and will definitely be back for additional glasses in the near future.

Thanks, Chuck

"Prescription sunglasses for my husband and I are great and the price was even better."

"39dollarglasses.com is outstanding."

"Good quality for price! Very pleased!!"

"I was very surprised how well they fit and the quality was great. I must say it was my first time ordering glasses online and I was sceptical but very pleased with my experience.

"Easy to manuver through the site and tracking was a breeze."

"good quality, great price"

"Bought two pairs of glasses. They were both perfect and they showed up so fast! Will definitely be using this site again."

"Great prescription glasses for the price. I get so many compliments and queries as to where did I buy my glasses. I simply like everything about them. "

"Amazing product at a great value and shipped quicker than I anticipated with all 4 orders!"

"This is the only place I buy glasses for me and my entire family! Great quality and great prices! Thank you for offering quality products without breaking the bank!"

"I love 39dollarglasses.com I have ordered about 6 pairs and had to return one. Prices are great and so it the service."

"I bought glasses here before. It was easy to find my previous order and prescription. Very happy!

"Sent in my frames for fitting of lenses, unable to do the lenses,"

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014

39dollarglasses, 39Dollar Glasses rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, John.
Your comments raise a very good point regarding the viability of frames for relensing.
As a matter of policy, we inspect every incoming frame before we start working on it, to determine its ability to successfully be relensed. This is because while most used frames will show signs of wear, some are worn to the point where it could potentially become damaged during production. Because we are not responsible should a frame become damaged during production, we do not attempt to work on a frame that is broken upon receipt or aged to a point where we have concern that it could break when we are working on it. Additionally, if pieces or parts necessary to lens replacement are missing, we would not be able
One frame you sent was broken, as per your advice on the order paperwork. You advised we could repair it for you as well. because we do not perform repairs to any frames, we would not be able to perform this service. Between the breakage and the overall condition of the frame, we advised that we were unable to use your frame.
Because the other frame you sent us was a semi-rimless frame, the lenses were required to provide the necessary template for the new lenses. Because there were no lenses, we were unable to recreate the lens shape to fit into the frame.
As advised when we contacted you, you were welcome to choose any of our frames, or send us other frames in usable condition to continue production. Your advice that we somehow baited and switched in this case was simply untrue, as we made no offer for higher priced products, and in fact offered for you to use one of our frames at no extra cost to you.
We hope this clears up any misunderstanding regarding what we are and are not able to do during our lens replacement service, and we look forward to completing your next order with us.

Best Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com”

"Great products at good prices!!! Easier to keep up with prescription changes!!! "