Stores > 39Dollar Glasses

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review 39Dollar Glasses by clicking a star below.

2017-03-29

Nope Never Nyet Nay

"returned the glasses after the prescription was not followed. Received the new glasses...prescription was followed but they should never have allowed me to choose such narrow frames for the progressive prescription that I had. I had narrow frames prior to this but they weren't quite as small as the ones at 39...at least that's the EXCUSE I'm giving them for making me a pair of progressive glasses that I CAN'T READ OUT OF. The reading area is so small I have to be a head contortionist to use them. I will never, ever buy prescription eyeglasses on the internet again...this was a total fail. A total waste of over $200 and now my vision is even worse because I have to stick with OTC reading glasses, completely avoiding the rest of my vision needs. Thanks for nothing.

2017-02-11

Couldn't be happier!

"This is my first order from 39dollarglasses but it will not be my last. They have amazing customer service and quality products. I ordered my glasses and got them in an acceptable amount of time. When I received then I realized I had somehow typed in my script incorrectly. They sent me a return postage label, and fixed the issue without question or hassle and didn't charge anything to fix it. I love my new glasses and without vision insurance this company makes it affordable to get what I need. Thank you 39dollarglasses. "

2017-02-04

Good Quality/Off on the Rx

"My prescription is off and I have requested to be contacted to see what I can do and I have not received a reply until now."

2017-02-04

I can see clearly now

"Price, service, style! I love this company!"

2017-01-31

Cute kid glasses

"I ordered a backup pair of eyeglasses for my child and they are the cutest pair ever!"

2017-01-31

Great quality, Even better price

"I am very satisfied with my purchase of these glasses. Easy ordering process, returns are easy to manage as well. Highly recommend! "

I love my glasses.

"I'm not used to wearing glasses anymore because I use contacts so much. I've gotten many compliments on them though and the RX seems right. Definitely a great deal!"

2017-01-30

Cut lenses for a frame I bought and they turned out great

"I bought a pair of frames online that I needed to get prescription lenses put in. I'd purchased inexpensive glasses from 39Dollar Glasses before and they were good for the price.

I went to my eye doctor and they were charging over $250 for the lenses to be cut so I checked with 39Dollar Glasses and they were charging around $100. They said it could be several weeks until I got the glasses back but they turned them around very quickly and the quality is great.

Everything's perfect, I'm really happy and saved a ton of money!

so so

"I think the frames I selected are a bit flimsy. I am concerned they lose their rigidity and I find the frames sliding. "

small "sweet spot" on progressives

"My sunglasses are fine, single-vision for driving, outdoors, etc.
The progressives have such a low and tiny close-work area that I can't read at all with them on. That means I have to use them pretty much as single-vision glasses, using only the upper portion.

Great build of frames

"Amazing quality for the price "

2017-01-29

Great service but problem with lenses

"I thought the instructions for placing the order were extremely user-friendly. The payment processing was spot on and the glasses arrived on schedule. The issue I have is that although the prescription is correct, I need to wear the glasses lower on my nose than is normal or comfortable for me. If I place the glasses on the bridge of my nose, the lenses are off and I can't see very well. So it seems the horizontal measurement I provided is good, but they didn't ask for vertical measurement and the 'sweet spot' of my prescription within the lense is too high."

Boss laydii glasses

"I am absolutely in love with my glasses, perfect for my boss lady attitude. I love the transition as well as my frame, and I am very pleased the entire package.

The service was great and I will definitely use 39dollar glasses again!

Signed,
Boss Laydii

2017-01-28

glasses

"I have ordered several pairs of glasses form 39dollarglasses and am pleased with all pairs. you can not beat the price. The transition pair work great "

2017-01-28

The best place ever to spend just a little bit of money & get so much for it.

"I have purchased several different types of glasses from 39 Dollar Glsasses and I am so impressed. They do a great job, have nice frames, cheap prices, fast turn around and speedy delivery. YES YES YES I would say if anyone ask about 39Dollar Glasses"

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.