Stores > 39Dollar Glasses

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

2016-07-22

First Time Customer!

"--I was referred by a friend and was a first time customer-- I am very pleased with the lens and frame quality. Comparing glasses I purchased at a local dealer with my $39 dollar order showed I saved over $200! First time buyer--but not the last--will be back! Easy ordering, quick shipping, and received exactly what I ordered!

2016-07-22

You get what you pay for.... Very inconsistent products

"I got 2 pair of glasses, one pair normal and one pair sun glasses. My normal glasses started falling apart shortly after the purchase. The Sun glasses however have been great and you can clearly see the difference in quality between the two. Its a crapshoot! Other than that, my experience was good and they offered to take the glasses back but, I can't be without my glasses. I just have to deal with it. "

great customer service

"I made and error and they took care of it promptly and pleasantly. "

Best deal ever

"Can't beat the price and quality of these sunglasses.
Quick service and good shipping.

2016-07-21

Awsome! Muy Bueno, Bellisimo.

"The most helpful Customer Service, and great glasess."

Love my new glasses!

"Although the choices are limited not only the styles but size that fit my small face frame, I was able to pick the tortoise plastic frame from Eddie Bauer. I needed a progressive bifocal glasses and found the price at 39dollarglasses so much better than my doctor's store. Finding a frame without physical trying was a daunting task, however. Admittedly I had spent a lot of time to make sure everything fit and look good with my face frame! After ordering, turn around time was very reasonable, about 10 days in the mail! I love the glasses in general and appreciate the included note to explain how to adjust the vision for progressive bifocal. It was very informative to me who wear them for the first time. My family loves the look of the new glasses. However, I noticed right away that the temple pieces of the frame were not straight, like a U, from the front lense part. They were wider than the front for some reason, almost like a V. I knew that 39dollarglasses had the guarantee for return but didn't want to go through the hassle! A local glass repairman fixed them so they now stay properly on my face instead of slipping down! This is the reason for 4 stars! If 39dollarglasses had better quality control in checking their frames, and didn't send me a frame that required repair, it'd have got the perfect 5 stars from me! Lenses were fine, which were made with high quality and precision. Love my new glasses!"

This review was modified by DianeTran on July 21 2016 12:15:41 PM

2016-07-21

Sometimes great, sometimes not so

"I have been buying for years from 39Dollar Glasses, because I would rather do business on the Internet and because of the prices. However, the quality has been erratic... lenses not fitted well to the frames, color peeling from frame, protective coating spotting, hinge pulling right out of plastic. All of these happened shortly after receiving glasses. However, they have made good on their mistakes, so I keep coming back. Would just like to see a little better QC."

2016-07-21

Just what the doctor ordered!

"I love my sunglasses and especially the price. I didn't sacrifice any quality at the amazing price. They are a tiny crooked on my face BUT I have had that issue many glasses. I probably just need to tweak a screw ;-) Fast shipping which I absolutely love since I am very impatient!

Very Curteous, Quick Delivery

"They were very helpful when they noticed that there was a big difference in the way I put my order together for my eyeglasses. Instead of going ahead and filling the prescription they took the time to send me an email with an instructional video on how to do a specific step correctly. Well, come to find out I was doing this measurement incorrectly. So if they did not take the time and the effort to send me that email I would not have the correct lenses that I needed. Thanks to the support team at 39dollarglasses A+ in my book."

Kicked ****!!!!

"39dollarglasses,
Awesome!!!! As always my son loves his new glasses. Web site is easy to use. Shipping was fast. Quality of the glasses are great. I'm not going to just ramble on and on. Keep up up the amazing job. Thank you so much!!!!!!

This review was modified by Clayton79 on July 18 2016 11:27:11 PM

Love my glasses

"This is the third time I've ordered my prescription sunglasses from here and as always they were super fast to send them to me and I love the frames and lenses!"

Dope on Dope on Dope

"Got my order on time, and it fit perfectly. Now I am on a new level of swagger among my compadres. 39dollarglasses.com rocks"

2016-07-18

"I now wait until your sales. 19Dollar Glass...you can't beat it"

2016-07-15

Perfection

"Thank you for perfect pair of glasses "

2016-07-15

"Glasses are great quality "

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.