• Address: 60 Plant Ave, Suite 4 Hauppauge, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

"I definitely got what I ordered.
I did need the glasses for reading glasses & I did not understand that I had to click on the appropriate box.
The glasses are now to high for reading & I have to balance them on the tip of my nose to make proper use of them.
Well that's the disadvantage of ordering online.

"I love my new sunglasses. They're everything I wanted for less than I would have payed anywhere else. "

"Quick glasses at a reasonable price. I loved using the 'try it on' feature. "

"very easily done/great service"

"Very good and super fast secured shipping."

"For fifty bucks, this is a really nice pair of glasses. The little extras (case, cleaning cloth, screwdriver) were a nice surprise too. Processing and shipping times were good. "

"My glasses arrived in the time frame they said it would and my order was correct."

"Loved the glasses. Prescription was right on."

"Love this service and will definitely use again in the future. Great Selection, Great Prices, Quick Delivery, Great Fit!!!"

"Online ordering system was very user friendly and like the status updates I received through email. Thank you.

Debbie Booker

"I know that it is 39Dollar glasses but the material is very! Very! Cheap material. The glasses came in a child size. I am embarrassed to wear these glasses. This is false advertisement at it best. You must be laughing going all the way to bank with this scam."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

39dollarglasses, 39Dollar Glasses rep has responded

“Hi Eddie,
We are sorry to hear that the frame did not fit you, and understand that you may not have been aware, as a first time customer, that we offer a Worry-Free Warranty, and as per this warranty, you are able to return your order for a free remake into another frame. The Retro 103 frame you purchased is an adult size frame, as advertised.

Also, the material is perhaps different than you have seen in the past, but we can assure you that the material is not cheap, but rather a new material that is very popular due to its light weight and extreme comfort
The Retro Eyewear frame you purchased is made of TR-90 plastic, which is lighter, more durable, and far more comfortable than regular plastic material.
Please check out our Blog for more information on this new and exciting material:

The sizes for each frame we sell are unique, and there are not other sizes available, and of course, not every frame is designed for every person, due to the different sizing required, so we provide the sizes for every frame for you to choose the best fitting frame during the placement of your order.

In any case, if you ever receive a frame that you do not like, because it either does not fit, or simply isn't to your liking, you are absolutely able to return the glasses to be remade at no cost, or you are able to request a refund, less any shipping costs*.
You were contacted by the customer service manager today, who has already issued a return authorization for the return of the glasses.

Please use the prepaid shipping label to return the glasses to us, and we will remake them into a different frame for you, as per our Worry-Free Warranty.

Best Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com

*Certain progressive lens packages are excluded - see our Worry-Free Warranty for more details”

"This was a lot easier than I anticipated. I also went on vacation a week after I ordered and customer service was able to change the shipping address to my vacation spot. Eazy peazy Lemon Squeezee. "

"Excellent value and speed of delivery."

"The price was great and my son was very happy with his glasses. Thank you! "

"Love, love ,love the glasses and the price!

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.