• 39Dollar Glasse 39Dollar Glasses Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

"I've been ordering from them for years and never had a problem, but this time was different. I was shipped an empty, damaged box. I sent three emails with no response and ended up calling. After being on hold for 20 minutes I finally got to explain my situation. Although they are replacing them, I feel they could have at least expedited the shipping or something. I have to wait an extra week for them to be made and then another week for them to arrive. I even told them I need my new prescription because I am having a hard time seeing. I should have just gone to Lens Crafters. I would have paid more, but at least I'd have them."

"Quick, exactly as ordered, and they looked great. Couldn't be more pleased."

"39dollarglasses does not disappoint "

"Glasses came quickly, were inexpensive, stylish, and my correct perscrption. What more can you ask for?"

"I was very disappointed that $39 does not offer tri-focals. "

"Quality of frames very good. Lenses seem distorted, cant see close up to read. First set had to be re-made. I don't think they made second set correctly."

"SHIPPED WITHIN ONE WEEK AFTER ORDER. ITEM IS JUST AS PICTURED. PRESCRIPTION IS TO A "T" !! THANKS. WILL DEFINATELY BE USING THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!!"

"ordered on tue got them on fri,"

" The glasses came and are functional."

"Quality not good. Very cheap quality."

"I think Newegg sucks. I liked 39d glasses, but newegg's interference confused me. So go 39d glasses. And to newegg. GFY, you're a parasite POS."

"They've got the goods. Fast and easy, deliver3ed under the time they said it would take."

"So many styles to choose from! "

"I am very happy with my purchase from 39$ Dollar Glasses. As a first time purchaser I was very anxious not knowing what to expect. Purchasing progressives and not having to have adjustments is unheard of for me. I have been enjoying my eyeglasses without any adjustments. My face is round and I needed a larger sized eyeglasses to fit the size of my face. Therefore I purchased the Dunham.
Can't wait to show them off to my friend that recommended 39 Dollar Glasses.

"I look forward to ordering again soon"

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.