• 39Dollar Glasse 39Dollar Glasses Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Love the company, very good customer service. However, ultimately, I will be returning the glasses as I can't get them to really fit my face. Which, is too bad, as I really liked the frames.

Lenses are top notch. I've ordered from the company before and will again.

"Great customer service and speedy delivery"

"Glasses fit perfectly and the prescription is just right. My only complaint was the time it took to get them - about 10 days. I would not pay for over night delivery again. My wife will be ordering a pai soon as well."

"Very easy, very fast and very satisfied. "

"One pair of glasses is fine. The other seems to be the wrong prescription. They are working with me to resolve the issus."

"The price was great, and the prescriptions feel right. They look great too. I have two gripes. The first: no projected delivery date; I was satisfied with the delivery time (it was good, not amazing), but I would have liked a window of arrival. The second: one of my two pairs slides too much, and I will have to fix it myself, so it sits snugly on my nose. All said and done, I will order more in the future."

"The delivery was rather quick, and the quality of the frames were better than expected. The lens were also very light and clear. Very satisfied, definitely will purchase again in the future."

"bought from them several times, always very good. Last time the Rx was off and they are in the process of remaking them. I'll report back."

"They delivered my son's glasses so quickly! Ordered on Sunday, had them on Wednesday. This is our 4th order with them and we plan on using them again."

"The glasses arrived on time and the prescription was perfect but the frames were slightly bent. I followed your You Tube video for adjusting them and they are perfect.
Thanks

"The price was great as are the new lenses. My only concern is that I have rimless frames that will need some adjustment for fitting to my face, and many places either won't adjust rimless frames, or the frames are at-risk given the minimal experience some optical office have with them. Will need to find a place for that. But the lenses are great, the Rx perfect, and the price can't be beat."

"My glasses arrived on time and were exactly what I ordered. The price was great!"

"Terrific glasses, a fabulous price, and so easy to work with the site. Thanks."

"The glasses arrived quickly and with nice accessories. They are no less sturdy than the ones we bought for our son from Visionworks. I had to dip the temples in boiling water for a couple of minutes to bend them, but I was able to adjust them as needed. They look trendy and my son is very happy with them."

"Enjoy getting my frames filled at 39Dollar Glasses. this order took longer than my initial order, however, I'm satisfied and will refer others to pass along the savings. "

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.