• Address: 60 Plant Ave, Suite 4 Hauppauge, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10

"I was very satisfied; I am very pleased with the glasses I chose and they fit perfect."

"Awesome selection at an incredible price. I can't wait to business with you guys again."

"The service was exceptional! They look great!"

"Just what I wanted and I can see clearly."

"Fast service. Arrived a few days after ordering. Easy website to navigate and use. Excellent value!"

"I've ordered from this retailer several times in the past. This time around, I had an issue with the glasses I ordered. I contacted them, they IMMEDIATELY resolved the issue, and shipped me a new pair of glasses 2 days later. I was blown away! Awesome customer service!"

"It was my first time ordering glasses from online so I was a bit skeptical and nervous. But the process to order and the delivery was satisfactory or more so. The selection part was smooth, and when I got my glasses, I was excited and happy that they fit. I'll definitely be ordering from the site again! "

"I am so impressed with the two pair of glasses (1 bifocal, 1 single vision), that I plan to order three more pairs (1 bifocal and 2 sunglasses) next week. Ordering is extremely easy and because I could print out a picture showing the actual size and shape of the frames, I was able to find exactly the right style for my face. Because I thought I'd have to wait a long time to receive the glasses by mail, I was more surprised than ever when I received a package within just a few days! Even if it did take longer, I would still be completely satisfied with my experience at 39Dollar Glasses. I've verbally told at least ten people about my glasses so far and will continue to rant about it - what a great deal!"

"My glasses are great I would definitely purchase glasses from 39Dollar glasses again!"

"I've purchased glasses from $39 glasses in the past and have been very satisfied. I will continue to use this company since the price is right and the glasses are high quality."

"Prompt, cheap, and simple"

"great company,fast service.this is the 7 time I used 39dollar glasses"

"Excellent! Will definitely ONLY buy my glasses from them in the future!
I was very impressed with the customer service and also the presentation of the package. I love the package, the case, the sleeve, everything!
I am so happy to have discovered your company and look forward to placing more orders with you. I have been telling everyone about your company.

"39 Dollar glasses has always handled any order issue very politely and professionally."

"Have been a customer for a long time. I have recommended 39 Dollar Glasses to many of my friends. "

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.