• 39Dollar Glasse 39Dollar Glasses Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"There is indeed an alternAtive to the ridiculous quote you got from LensCrafters. I love my glasses from 39"

"We have been ordering from 39dollar glasses for over 3 years now, and will continue to be loyal customers. We have always received high quality glasses very quickly, and when we have sent email questions, we have always received a quick and helpful response. Yes, we have seen other sites out there with a little lower prices, but they don't touch the selection and to me its worth the extra $5 or so."

"Glasses were wrong prescription. I returned them immediately and am still waiting"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2015

39dollarglasses, 39Dollar Glasses rep has responded

“Hi Kerri, and thank you for your feedback.
Your return, as per your advice that the doctor found that the prescription was incorrect, and your written request to first check the prescription in the lenses, was sent to our lab for inspection, as we advised we would do for you during our phone call with you prior to the return, and which also was confirmed by email upon our receipt of your return and written request to inspect the lenses.
Your return note advised also that the PD was to be 65, not the 55 your order originally called for, and which would explain on its own why you could not see; however, we did as requested and inspected the lenses.
Our inspection does show that the prescription was found to be accurately made, but understandably, the change of 10mm for the PD would absolutely cause issues with your vision while wearing the glasses, as the focal point was not lined up with your pupils, which is absolutely critical when considering the lens material and your prescription strength needs.
We have began your no-cost remake order using the corrected information you provided, and expect the new order to ship early next week, upon their passing final inspection.
Although we did find the prescription to be completely accurate, your new glasses will be double checked by our lab team prior to shipping, to ensure absolute accuracy upon receipt.

Warm Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com”

"The prescription was filled and the glasses were received in four days. This is my third pair and I will continue to order in the future."

"I just am over the top with this company! Great products, great service and they are not kidding around!"

"Good product and fast process time

"I have a complicated prescription and the eyeglasses I ordered didn't fit well. However, the company has been very easy to work with in sending back and refunding my order. Their customer service, selection, and prices are great."

"I've been getting glasses here for my teenage daughters. They are great, fit well and inexpensive enough that we can buy a couple of pairs to go with different styles."

"I ordered glasses at a affordable price here than at my doctors office.The glasses arrived and I was impressed and will continue to buy from here.Thanks 39dollarglasses for prices and quality."

"Glasses came as ordered, and very quickly."

"Delivered on their promise and completely met my expectations!"

"One set of glasses I can't use because they at crooked and plastic so I can't readjust to straighten out. It messes with my vision and I've never had this problem before. The other set is fine. Easy to use website that I've been using for at least 6 years now. "

"Vary easy to select and virtually try on the glasses. Good selection. Easy check-out."

"I've worn glasses for over 20 years and have had at least 8 pairs of glasses. I've never had this kind of experience. I didn't mind when I received an email saying the glasses didn't pass inspection and would be delayed in arriving. I had previously read reviews stating their glasses only took 4 business days and we were about at day 7.
When I did receive them, I think about day 12,
they didn't fit right on my face. The right lens sits farther away from the face then the left and I don't know how to fix it.

"My order took nearly 3 weeks to process and deliver. The order failed to pass inspection twice. I had to repeatedly call for updates. The representative was polite and nice, but the only offer made was to upgrade my shipping, and that still took 3 days. I think I should have been offered a free pair of prescription sunglasses."

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.