• Address: 60 Plant Ave, Suite 4 Hauppauge, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10

"My glasses are great I would definitely purchase glasses from 39Dollar glasses again!"

"I've purchased glasses from $39 glasses in the past and have been very satisfied. I will continue to use this company since the price is right and the glasses are high quality."

"Prompt, cheap, and simple"

"great company,fast service.this is the 7 time I used 39dollar glasses"

"Excellent! Will definitely ONLY buy my glasses from them in the future!
I was very impressed with the customer service and also the presentation of the package. I love the package, the case, the sleeve, everything!
I am so happy to have discovered your company and look forward to placing more orders with you. I have been telling everyone about your company.

"39 Dollar glasses has always handled any order issue very politely and professionally."

"Have been a customer for a long time. I have recommended 39 Dollar Glasses to many of my friends. "

"It's my own fault, I suppose. I should have known to check their policies. I should have shipped my glasses back immediately. Instead I was wrapped up in my studies and consequently, I can only get a partial refund on glasses that don't fit me. "

Indiana, USA

"Experience with 39Dollar Glasses has been exceptional for the last 4 times I have ordered. The only reason that I used 4 stars is that the PD adjustment with the Albany frames and progressive lenses is somewhat off (this is my 3rd pair and all have been the same). I slightly bend the bridge bar on each side bringing the lenses closer together - this mars the rim but it works fine and does not bother me. Other frames have been very good. An exceptional company.."

"They wanted to make sure I was 100 percent satisfied."

"Easy transaction! I purchased 2 pair for 2 different family members. One pair was great, but the other was a little "crooked". Overall though, we are satisfied. "

"My glasses are a bit narrow. But in a bind, quick delivery and great price, is unbeatable. "

"Really like the glasses I got; but the shipping took quite a bit longer then it said to would. "

"Surprized by the quality of the frames and lenses.
Would order from here even if they were the same price as my optometrist. Fit was perfect.

"Glasses work well and price is right."

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.