• Address: 60 Plant Ave, Suite 4 Hauppauge, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10

"Like most, I was hesitant to order my glasses online, especially wearing progressive lens. Fortunately I forged ahead, and my goodness, I'm so glad I did! I received my glasses a couple of days ago and could not be happier. Actually, I ordered regular glasses along with a pair of sunglasses and both are perfect in every way. The time between ordering and receipt was incredibly fast. I submitted the order late evening Sept. 10, and my glasses were delivered to my door in Monday morning's mail (the 15th)! And considering the glasses are made in New York (I think I saw that on something:-) and I'm in Oklahoma....I'd say that rates as incredible!
I really enjoyed using the web site to choose the frames (what a selection!). There was no feeling of being rushed into an unsure selection. Even though I already had my prescription in hand, it was easier than I anticipated.
I should comment that I'm in a program that dispenses one pair of glasses once a year....FREE. But the price was so good at 39dollarglasses.com that I couldn't resist having the extras.
I truly thank 30dollarglasses.com and will most certainly be taking advantage of their great service and prices in the future. Just wish I could give them more than 5 stars across the board!

"Had to return the glasses to be remade. Not acceptable. Will not order from them again."

"I had to return the first pair because they hurt to wear and the company inspected them and apologized for incorrectly making the lenses and offered a refund or a new pair. I was very impressed with their honesty and ordered a new pair; the second pair is great. I am satisfied!"

"I recently had a pair of glasses "re-lensed" by 39dollarglasses.com using a progressive lense with the photochromic feature. They are the best pair of glasses I've ever had! I used a frame I had purchased from them for another pair of glasses a few years back. I really liked the frames. So when my prescription changed I wanted to use those frames to re-make my glasses. It turned out to be a good decision. If you are considering this option for a "new" pair of glasses, go for it! You can save some money, and still have a great pair of glasses."

"It took almost a month for my glasses to arrive. There is also a discrepancy on the original price And the invoice sent with glasses, so I was charged in excesos which I will take It up with 39 Dollar Glasses."

"The glasses arrived promptly and are of a reasonably high quality. Definitely worth the $39."

"Good service, quality, fast chiping, excelente recomendado 100%"

"It was so fast, thank you so much! I received my order the next day. "

"I've dealt with 39dollarglasses.com several times. I like their internet interface and their glasses are fine -- the prescription is accurate and they offer reasonable-priced quality, well-fitting frames. I trust them."

"No complaints here: glasses showed up quickly, and the prescription was dead on. "

"I placed my order more than 3 weeks ago. After 2 weeks of no glasses, I tried to contact customer service. No phone or IM available except regular business hours, so I emailed. They responded to my email quickly, but the issue is still not resolved and still no glasses. Very frustrating."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-05-2014

39dollarglasses, 39Dollar Glasses rep has responded

“Hello Susan, and thanks for your feedback.

We apologize for any inconvenience associated with the delay of your order while we requested the prescription for verification; however, it is in our customer’s best interest that we verify a prescription that we have a question about, as an incorrect assumption on our part could result in an incorrect order being received.
The prescription you entered looked unusual and it could not be determined whether a balance or Plano lens was required by the entry values. In these cases we always request a copy of the prescription to make sure the order was entered correctly. This helps us ensure that the glasses you receive are exactly as you expect them to be, and exactly as prescribed by your doctor.

Since we cannot assume the prescription is right or erroneous we will always, without exception, verify the prescription in the event we have a question or concern about how to proceed. We apologize if this took additional time however we want to ensure customer satisfaction with the product and the only way of ensuring this is by making sure the prescription is accurate.
We did receive your prescription as requested and have verified the order and made the required changes to begin production without further delay.
As a professional courtesy, we also upgraded your shipping to Next Day Air.

Best Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com”

"We easily navigated the site. The glasses came very quickly and were much better quality than we expected for the price. They are for our daughter and they are extremely light. Our daughter loves them."

"The website was easy to use, with prices clearly marked, with a wide selection. I like the feature where you can upload a picture of yourself and see how the glasses will look on you. I ordered progressives which unfortunately I had to return. I had to tilt my head to see anything more than 20 feet away. I was able to return them and quickly get a full refund, even though the website said that the lenses I ordered only qualified for a 50% refund."

"Very happy with my new frames. And fast delivery."

"It's good but
I didn't get a second glasses.

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.