• 39Dollar Glasse 39Dollar Glasses Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

"It took to long. If you had said it would take 3 weeks, I would have been patiently waiting. But you didn't, instead you have a chart that says it will take a week. So, I was annoyed for 2 weeks. Change your website to say it takes 3 weeks, and let your customers be pleasantly surprised when it doesn't. "

"Very quickly and efficiently recieved 2 new pairs of glasses that would normally cost 3 times as much as that if I had purchased them from walmart, tso, etc."

"The web site was easy to use and I found the exact frames I wanted without any hassle. My new glasses arrived when they were promised. They fit just right, and my progressive lenses have the prescription changes in the right places. Sweet! When I need new glasses, I'll be back."

"My wife and I ordered two pairs of glasses. She's very happy with hers.
Mine on the other hand, I love everything about them, except that they feel bad on my eyes. The depth perception is not good (the floor looks farther than it should, i.e.) when I use them and some things look bent. I think the horizontal curvature of the lens causes problems.
It's a shame because (after the long wait) I was looking forward to my new glasses. I'll take them somewhere see if I can correct the issues.

"Purchased glasses for my mother with Prisms and they did not work."

"Easy to order. Received my glasses quickly. Great quality for just $39 bucks!!"

"I am quiet surprised. I ordered two pairs. The quality is great. They came with a nice case and cleaning cloth and adjustment tool. They even have a video to watch if you have to adjust the frames. When I measured wrong they refused to ship until I re measured. Glad they did!! The price I paid for two was less than I was going to ay for 1 at a popular discount store. Telling everyone I know,"

"Very convenient. Large number of choices for frames and lenses. Love it!"

"The first pr I bought I was gonna be good but every time i try to clean them the rag gets caught the second came w lense in the glass case . I have called 3 times to get a return label cause my printer is down. I have yet to see the label. It's been almost 3 weeks. I think I'll just return both pairs sinceely j barnoski"

"I love ordering my glasses online, and 39Dollar Glasses is one of the most reliable shops to do so and their prices are great. I ordered special computer glasses for when I wear my contacts (monovision) and they arrived a bit under 2 weeks later. That's faster than my local eye doctor can deliver my glasses (but I'm sure they also order from elsewhere too). And I saved at least $150 on the order. Very happy with my eyeglasses, I have ordered from here before as well and will come back again when I need anything new."

"Very happy with product and the excellent and quick service."

"I receive my Glass after a month of waiting and finally find out that my left lens does not have any lens degree. Can you solve this problem???"

modified review Rep reply posted May-25-2015

39dollarglasses, 39Dollar Glasses rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.
We are slightly unsure what you mean by the advice that the left lens has no degree, as your order does not show that you have an astigmatism correction, which is the only aspect of any prescription that requires a degree value.
The prescription entered during order placement does not show any correction for this. However, we are happy to remake the lenses using a different prescription if that is required.
Please advise if this is necessary by contacting our customer service team, and we will happily issue a return authorization for you to return the glasses to us with a copy of your doctor-issued prescription so we can compare it to the prescription your entered online, and remake the lenses accordingly.

Warm Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com
1-800-672-6304”

"I've had to send my order back twice and the polishing of the rimless lenses is shoddy. Out of 6 pairs ordered, only one or two random lenses are polished well. They are either not polished at all in spots, or the "hairs" from the lens material is all over the edges. One pair I sent back for repolishing looked like the edges were ground down out of spite as they were ridiculous - ground down distorting the shape and causing a sharp edge.

And the glasses feel extremely cheap. Again, I ordered only the rimless (rimless 1, 2, 5 and some with titanium frame). I am even a little concerned about the Rx quality. I need to do some additional comparisons, but the last few times I've worn some, my vision does not seem as good as two pairs I got from a local provider.

Even if the issues are not necessarily resolved, given all my complaints (and short of being offered my money back), their customer service gets high marks.

"Solid quality. Prompt in being sent. No issues. Thank you. "

"Shipping took nearly two weeks"

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.