• Address: 60 Plant Ave, Suite 4 Hauppauge, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10

"My glasses came in quickly and they were perfect! "

"I purchased a pair of progressives for my father at a fraction of a standard price for these lenses! He loves them and if he's happy, then I'm happy! "

"Excellent prices - perfect glasses - fast delivery"

"My glasses arrived crooked and I had to go to Lencraftors to have them fixed."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2014

39dollarglasses, 39Dollar Glasses rep has responded

“Hello Sandra, thank you for your feedback.

We apologize, we have reviewed our records, and we see that we remade your original order due to your prescription being entered incorrectly during order placement. We remade the order for you with the corrected prescription you provided and changed the frame as you requested at no cost to you, as per our warranty. We see you contacted us via live chat and phone after receiving the remade order because you wanted to exchange the frame for a second time. We advised at that time that we will be more than happy to remake the order; however, because we have already remade your order at no cost, there is a 50% fee to remake the lens a second time. You are entitled to a one time no charge exchange or a no charge remake if needed on almost all lens packages (with the exception of our excluded lens packages, as per our worry-warranty).

If you would still like the order remade after you have taken advantage of the onetime free exchange or remake we only ask you share in the cost of the lenses. Regarding your advice that the frame was crooked, we were not aware of this, as you had only advised you wished to change the frame style, not that the frame you received was crooked. Upon receiving your new glasses, it is not uncommon to need to make adjustments for proper fit; this can be simple adjustments to make them fit comfortably on your face, or to adjust them so the temples lay flat when placed on a table.

In the rare case that the frame is defective and cannot be used, or if you break the frame in the first year, we will replace it for you one time at our cost. Simply contact us and we will send you a brand new frame as per our warranty, which you are covered under for a full year. If you are still interested in possibly changing the frame we are happy to work with you, please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can further assist you.”

"The glasses I received are fine. One of the earpieces is a little loose but that can be fixed. Prescription is accurate."

"Came a little crooked but they do the job i suppose"

"Great product at a great price!"

"Super cute glasses, easy ordering process, arrived in a little over a week."

"High quality, great value. No surprises! THANKS!"

"This company is awesome. I have been ordering glasses from here for a long time. As usual, I love these glasses! Color is good and so is the shape, Never a problem here. Great job!"

"I have now ordered several pairs of glasses from 39dollarglasses.com and continue to be impressed with the quality if the glasses and ease in ordering. Highly recommend to any who ask.
-Steve

"I am very satisfied with my new glasses. This was the second time I ordered from 39Dollar Glasses and I was very happy each time.The website was easy to use and the glasses arrived quickly. They are very sturdy and fit great. Also, since I bought them during a holiday special, i received a $20.00 discount."

"great, awesome prices!!! great service, thank you very much!!!! "

"My glasses are perfect. The lens quality is great...thanks"

"Glasses came in fast. I love it!"

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.