Stores > 39Dollar Glasses

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

Quick, inexpensive, easy

"Simple ordering process, good looking glasses, great price...no complaints."

Outstanding.....

"Look great, high quality, save 60% plus...."

Awesome!

"Very impressive customer service. Polite and courteous AND so very patient with my questions. They even laughed at my lame jokes!"

2016-08-23

I can clearly see

"My friend recommended 39dollarglases I could not have been more pleased how easy it was and then 1/2 price on a second pair I've been recommending them to everybody I know told them get your exam and don't waste your money on the glasses the doctors offer they have great style and many choices not to say how fast they were delivered
Greg C

2016-08-23

I look great, they feel great and now I can see!

"I received my glasses promptly. I opened them and the quality looked great and I put them on and can see perfectly with these progressives. I like the fact that I save so much money because you don't have to pay a mark up for a fncy designer name and still get a product that looks good and is 100% functional. Kudos!"

2016-08-22

Reading Glasses at a reasonable price

"I got reading glasses and because I am constantly on digital devices opted for their Blue light protection coating. I'm very happy with my glasses and people have even commented that they fit me well for an online purchase. "

2016-08-19

Love my cute, affordable, and easy to order glasses

"I walked out of several stores trying to upsell me on glasses before I ordered online. I have great vision insurance that should have left me with almost nothing to pay. But every store found a way to get my out of pocket close to $300. I decided to try 39 dollar glasses for my high prescription progressive lenses and frames. I paid way less than $200 (definitely not $39) and nobody tried to sell me anything. I plan to buy prescription sunglasses next. "

2016-08-19

Service is great!

"This is the second time I've ordered glasses for my son, and both times I have been completely satisfied with the quality and timeliness of the service. The glasses are high quality, and there are so many frames to choose from!! "

2016-08-18

Have you all gone mad??

"I absolutely love love love my glasses! Did I mention I liked them? Love em so much I bought three of them. Two pair of Rx sunglasses and regular Rx glasses. Great prices and quality product. Thanks $39 glasses. I will be back for more!"

2016-08-18

2 for 50% off deal

"the customer service was great, the pricing was great, the frames upon arrival were not quite what I expected, a little stiff in hinges and size was not clearly explained"

2016-08-17

Excellent Overall Experience

"The glasses arrived within the promised time. The prescription was correct and the frame pretty decent. I am very satisfied with this purchase. The web site guided me in how to select my frame size and how to enter the prescription data.

Excellent experience in purchasing and in the product.

2016-08-17

Although I did not receive my glasses in just a few days as advertised, I hoped for quality

"I was not bothered by this company taking a few days to make my order. However, when I finally received my glasses one week later, I could not see with them. There was some strange glare and distortion when looking through them, that I have never experienced in my 35 years of buying and wearing glasses. I returned them, waited another week and got another pair (or the same ones) with the same exact problem. I could not see through them. I am very disappointed with the end result. Their is no quality in these glasses. I am hopeful that I receive a full refund for a product that does not meet any quality standards."

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from 39Dollar Glasses, 39dollarglasses, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Ellen.
We offer a worry free warranty for you to return the glasses for any reason, so we are happy to issue you a refund on receipt; however, we would like to address a few of the points made in your review, as there may be contributing factors that may be causing at least some of the issues you describe.

With regard to the prescription in the lenses, the issues you have described can be related to the prescription or PD provided, as the lenses we carry of the exact same quality as those purchased locally.
We see that you have had the same issue on both pairs, which is highly unusual to see in two separately made pairs, and it does indicate there may be an issue with information we are being provided to make the lenses for you. This could be with a +/- sign in front of your prescription values, or with the PD provided.
Please feel free to provide a hard copy of your prescription, as we are always happy to review it for you to ensure no errors have been made with regard to prescription entry.

You have also advised of a lot of glare in the lenses, which would be true, because you ordered the lenses with no anti-reflective coatings, which would cause the glare you describe, particularly if you usually get it when buying locally.

In any case, we offer the warranty that we do specifically to keep you covered in the event that you do not like the glasses, so you are always able to return the product for a refund or a remake into something else, or using a different prescription.
With regards to whether we remade or just sent back your glasses, you can be assured we remade them, as we provided a completely different order number, and are able to verify and provide records of new HD lenses being ordered for you on the day we remade the order.
Since it serves us no purpose to mislead our customers, we have never practiced anything but complete transparency and honesty with our customers, working to provide the utmost in quality lenses and care to all.
We look forward to receiving your return and proceeding as per your directive.

Warm Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com

2016-08-16

Not great this time.

"I always purchase my distance glasses and sunglasses from 39 Dollar_Glasses, and I have had great results. My latest order was for my wife, a new prescription, but the sunglasses did not help her distance vision. The frames are great. At this point, do not have reason they do not seem correct. I would still recommend 39 Dollar Glasses as an alternative to expensive vision needs."

2016-08-15

Fast

"Very fast. Ordered Monday night had them Friday. Worked very well. "

2016-08-15

What happend to the Trento frame quality?

"My most recent order had 2 pairs of Trento frames that had issues with the lenses easily popping out with normal wear and handling. On one pair the lens framing eventually broke after repeated snapping of one of the lenses back into the frame. The plastic on the Trento frame seems to be softer and more malleable now compared to the Trento frame from a few years back. My 2 stars is just for this most recent order. All previous orders have typically been a 5 star experience. Customer since 2008."

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from 39Dollar Glasses, 39dollarglasses, has responded

“Hi Anthony,
Thank you for your feedback.
Because the frames are provided by a frame manufacturer, we are not in control to changes that may be made to a particular frame. We have advised our buyers of this change, and will continue to work towards providing quality frames for all of our valued customers.
We have shipped you two frame replacements as the frames are covered for one year from delivery under warranty.”

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.