Stores > 39Dollar Glasses

Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2017-02-11

Couldn't be happier!

"This is my first order from 39dollarglasses but it will not be my last. They have amazing customer service and quality products. I ordered my glasses and got them in an acceptable amount of time. When I received then I realized I had somehow typed in my script incorrectly. They sent me a return postage label, and fixed the issue without question or hassle and didn't charge anything to fix it. I love my new glasses and without vision insurance this company makes it affordable to get what I need. Thank you 39dollarglasses. "

This review was modified by cupcakes3280 on February 14 2017 12:30:09 AM

2017-02-04

Good Quality/Off on the Rx

"My prescription is off and I have requested to be contacted to see what I can do and I have not received a reply until now."

This review was modified by deharoprescilla on February 07 2017 08:41:33 AM

2017-02-04

I can see clearly now

"Price, service, style! I love this company!"

This review was modified by stevenjungman on February 07 2017 12:15:21 AM

2017-01-31

Cute kid glasses

"I ordered a backup pair of eyeglasses for my child and they are the cutest pair ever!"

This review was modified by steponme50 on February 02 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-31

Great quality, Even better price

"I am very satisfied with my purchase of these glasses. Easy ordering process, returns are easy to manage as well. Highly recommend! "

This review was modified by clower112 on February 02 2017 11:30:02 AM

I love my glasses.

"I'm not used to wearing glasses anymore because I use contacts so much. I've gotten many compliments on them though and the RX seems right. Definitely a great deal!"

This review was modified by josie_orrick2001 on February 01 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-01-30

Cut lenses for a frame I bought and they turned out great

"I bought a pair of frames online that I needed to get prescription lenses put in. I'd purchased inexpensive glasses from 39Dollar Glasses before and they were good for the price.

I went to my eye doctor and they were charging over $250 for the lenses to be cut so I checked with 39Dollar Glasses and they were charging around $100. They said it could be several weeks until I got the glasses back but they turned them around very quickly and the quality is great.

Everything's perfect, I'm really happy and saved a ton of money!

This review was modified by thelastpiece on February 01 2017 10:45:01 AM

so so

"I think the frames I selected are a bit flimsy. I am concerned they lose their rigidity and I find the frames sliding. "

This review was modified by johnbf85028 on February 01 2017 08:15:01 AM

small "sweet spot" on progressives

"My sunglasses are fine, single-vision for driving, outdoors, etc.
The progressives have such a low and tiny close-work area that I can't read at all with them on. That means I have to use them pretty much as single-vision glasses, using only the upper portion.

This review was modified by vinsondonald2 on February 01 2017 06:45:01 AM

Great build of frames

"Amazing quality for the price "

This review was modified by jeffreyaraiza on January 31 2017 06:30:02 PM

2017-01-29

Great service but problem with lenses

"I thought the instructions for placing the order were extremely user-friendly. The payment processing was spot on and the glasses arrived on schedule. The issue I have is that although the prescription is correct, I need to wear the glasses lower on my nose than is normal or comfortable for me. If I place the glasses on the bridge of my nose, the lenses are off and I can't see very well. So it seems the horizontal measurement I provided is good, but they didn't ask for vertical measurement and the 'sweet spot' of my prescription within the lense is too high."

This review was modified by Lbell-77732 on January 31 2017 07:45:02 AM

Boss laydii glasses

"I am absolutely in love with my glasses, perfect for my boss lady attitude. I love the transition as well as my frame, and I am very pleased the entire package.

The service was great and I will definitely use 39dollar glasses again!

Signed,
Boss Laydii

This review was modified by ashley_massicotte on January 31 2017 07:00:01 AM

glasses

"I have ordered several pairs of glasses form 39dollarglasses and am pleased with all pairs. you can not beat the price. The transition pair work great "

This review was modified by sanan262 on January 31 2017 12:02:56 AM

2017-01-28

The best place ever to spend just a little bit of money & get so much for it.

"I have purchased several different types of glasses from 39 Dollar Glsasses and I am so impressed. They do a great job, have nice frames, cheap prices, fast turn around and speedy delivery. YES YES YES I would say if anyone ask about 39Dollar Glasses"

This review was modified by SHY1999 on January 31 2017 12:02:23 AM

"excellent and fast
fast and easy
easy and within my budget
love my glasses

This review was modified by blznjoe on January 31 2017 12:02:22 AM

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.