• 39Dollar Glasse 39Dollar Glasses Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

"I just had one of the best customer service experiences in a very long time!! For starters, my vision is pretty bad so it is very hard to find a pair of glasses that are flattering and that cover up all the thickness, but I found the perfect pair with the help of a great representative. He walked me through the steps of which types of frames would best match my thickness of my prescription and even compared different options with me, but also explained the differences in terms that made sense to me. They site allows you to upload your picture to get an idea on what the glasses will look like and even though I did that, I still had previously ordered a pair that didn't work. The rep helped me with my exchange and even took the time to explain why the previous pair showed all the things we try so hard to hide (thickness). Overall It was just a great experience and I walked away feeling great and excited to receive my new glasses soon. "

"I was very pleased with the order process and price, quality and timely service. I will be purchasing glasses with you in the future!"

"I've been waiting for my glasses to get off of the "pending" status. It's been almost a month(22 days) since ordering them , still waiting . . ."

"Initially, there was some trouble with my order, but the customer service department sorted out the difficulties very quickly and my order was delivered promptly.
I'm very satisfied with both, the quality of the product and the service of 39dollarglasses.com.

"Great quality glasses for a great price. How can you argue with that?"

"The Services is Amazing, All process was excellent"

"great glasses very happy just as expected"

"It was great. I wish there was a better selection but it was an amazing price and the process was easy"

"It was easy and loved that you could upload a picture of yourself to see what each pair would look like. "

"I was very satisfied with my order."

"The glasses apparently failed their final inspection so they took a little longer than I would've preferred to get to me, but they are the best glasses I've ever had! "

"Ordered 2 sets of glasses for my Daughter. They exceed All expectations! "

"I was very pleased with my purchase of the Argon frames and lenses. They shipped quickly and are great quality. My only complaint is that they weren't aligned correctly, but I was given a link to video tutorials to fix them myself. Great purchase and will purchase from them again!"

"The experience was quick and pleasant. It did take a little while for the glasses to be delivered, upwards of three weeks, but for the price and the quality, it was worth it. Definitely use $39glasses.com again.????"

"Glasses were delivered quickly and in perfect condition "

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.