Stores > 39Dollar Glasses

Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

2016-09-08

Very quick service.

"I received these glasses around one week after ordering. Quality and vision seem great. And, it was nice doing business with a company based out of Nassau County, New York which is the area of my birth; rather than some foreign outfit."

2016-09-06

Previously had good experiences - not the last two times and likely never again.

"I've used 39Dollar Glasses for my progressive lenses for years without any issues. The last two orders have been a disaster and a waste of time. Took weeks to get and they were not usable. It will take a month to get a refund. A return takes at least two weeks based on my experience - which is a long time if you are desperate for eye wear.

This is a reputable company, but I can no longer recommend them for progressive lenses. - sorry

2016-09-03

great with a little tweeking

"I was a little skeptical about ordering glass with bi-focals online however the prices at the actual eye Dr. office are absurd. So, I gave it a whirl. I must say, I am very happy with what I purchased. I was offered a special if I ordered two pairs. I picked "Teacher" and "Austin". The "teacher" frames were a little bent which made them sit a little off on my face however I was able to tweek them and that seemed to do the trick. The Austin frames were a little tight behind the ears but over-all I received two great pair of glasses for a fraction of the cost from the eye Dr.s office. The more I adjust them, the more comfortable they are. I would definitely recommend ordering from this company. "

2016-09-02

Not worth doing again

"Frames were crooked. I tried to straighten. The glass popped out. There is no way the prescription was right. I am wearing glasses made from same prescription. There is NO WAY they are the same. Since I do not know how this happened, I will NOT try again. Thanks anyway."

2016-08-31

"Fast service. High quality at a very reasonable cost. "

Love them!

"Quick and gorgeous. Thanks!!"

I can see again!

"I ordered two pair of glasses and am thrilled with the outcome! They arrived much quicker than I anticipated and are a great look. It is beneficial to know the appropriate frame size and your prescription that you want prior to shopping. "

Five Star Eye Power!!!!

"I love my new 39Dollar glasses. Everyone in my family who wears glasses get them exclusively from 39Dollar Glasses.
You're the BEST!!!!

2016-08-31

So nice to see everything well!

"My order did take a little longer than I expected. Evidently my glasses failed the quality test. I am glad they got it right however, worth the wait I guess."

Satisfied!

"This is my second order through this website and both times they have delivered what I wanted and quickly. I am very satisfied with my purchases and will purchase in the future."

Quick and accurate

"Great glasses and delivery was extremely quick"

Exellent Service

"I have been buying from 39 dollar glasses for two years. I am pleased with the quality and fast service. "

2016-08-29

Thanks for delivery on time!

"Thanks. Delivery on the combined time. Yet i had hope to delivery out the usa. I live in Brasil and my son needs to job at NY so. My glasses will get to me only in september...I'.m curious about them...

In time for school

"We order a pair of glasses for my son. They arrive in time for the school year and fit him perfectly. We were worry about ordering glasses online but the price and quality are good."

Still can't see.

"Ordered my glasses through here and still can't see and they weren't $39.00."

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.