• Address: 60 Plant Ave, Suite 4 Hauppauge, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10

"My husband mistakenly pressed 'go' without proofing the order-my glasses had broken and therefore I couldn't place the order. When it came the new (unwanted) sunglasses were quite a surprise. The folks at 39Dollar glasses were helpful. While the new ones have yet to arrive, the customer service deserves my kudos"

"I had THE BEST customer service experience with 39Dollar Glasses. Typically, doing the "live chat" option for customer service doesn't leave you walking away completely taken care of, but within 15 minutes of chatting with Kristi, she had confirmed my weird prescription, and recommended lenses that would be more appropriate and cheaper for me. She processed a refund for me, and expedited my order so I could get it before the holidays. I was blown away. Amazing. Thank you, Kristi, for amazing customer support."

"Good buy. Pleased with product."

"Very happy with the bifocals I ordered from 39dollarglasses.com. I like them better than the ones I bought from the eye doctor that cost me 3x as much. Definitely will buy from here again."

"nice selection ( although you may want to change the name to 49 dollar glasses), very fast shipping, excellent quality. I am repeat customer and will continue to be."

"Easy even though I was fearful of purchasing prescription glasses online! And they are so flattering!!! Bonus!!!!"

"I tried the other internet glasses sites but this one by far was the easiest to use. Everything turned out just fine and at a really low price."

"I am so happy with my glasses. The quality of my glasses are great, they fit my head perfect and the price os awesome."

"I buy both prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses from 39Dollar Glasses and I am very satisfied with the product and service but I really like how much money I save."

"Usually have great product, however, the rims were too short."

"Always fast accurate service. Great looking glasses for a fraction of what stores charge!"

"I have a10 year old son that is always forgetting his glasses at school so when I found this website I was so glad that I could buy him a pair to leave at school and one for the house for a great price. They delivered them so fast. Next time I will be buying myself a pair. Thank you! "

"I am loving the new prescription and the price I paid for it. My only downside is when I look at the lenses at an angle, there is some sort of blemish in the center of both lenses. I don't notice it when wearing, but I'm bothered by a blemish on brand-new glasses."

"I love how they fit. If you like how nerd glasses fit on your face then these are for you."

"I was really happy with how fast my order came and also love my new glasses. It was so simple to fill out my prescription and order my glasses."

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.