• 39Dollar Glasse 39Dollar Glasses Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"I really liked the frames. One pair was a bit smaller than I expected, the other the lens was not as dark as I thought. But I am sure I will use the sunglasses a lot this summer."

"The glasses I purchased were delivered as promised. They were just as good or better than I expected. 39DollarGlasses also adds extra little touches that make doing business with them a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend them and I would purchase from them again.

"At first I was displeased with 39Dollar Glasses, as I placed an order for a pair and selected speedy shipping, and when I went to check on the tracking information I was then informed of the processing/lead time. (It'd be extremely easy to correct this by simply adding the standard processing times to the lens selection page) I cancelled out that order and placed a different one for standard lenses and the other pair I originally wanted that had a longer processing time so I could get a pair sooner. They should hopefully be here tomorrow. On a side note Thomas was great at dealing with my requests via live chat. Once I check out the quality of the pair I receive I'll know if I'll use them again."

"Attempted to return the defective products and did not receive a response from the vendor - very disappointing!"

"Love the glasses and the very very reasonable price. Fast Shipping......couldn't ask for more. Thank You!!!!!"

"The glasses came just as ordered however the quality could have been a touch better on the seams where the lens is mounted. "

"Additional information provided -measurements etc is great. Thank you so much. I will recommend the world!"

"Very satisfied eith quickness of receiving product. Overall good first impression."

"painless; reasonably priced; will use again "

"Purchased progressive glasses and computer glasses. Both fit well and vision is very good."

"Ordering process was easy through the website, including printing & using the PD measuring template. FOund a coupon code online to save $15. Sunglasses were good quality, delivered as promised. Even though the frame dimensions were listed on the site, the lenses are a bit smaller that I thought they would be. My fault, but it would helpful if one could print out a sizing template for the frames before ordering? I will most likely order again from 39Dollar Glasses."

"Received my prescription sunglasses in a timely manner. They were perfect! Because of the price, I was able to order 2 different pairs. I loved that it they both came in a hard case and cleaning cloth along with a small screwdriver with each pair. My husband liked them that he is looking at ordering him a pair or two for himself. "

"very helpful about returns and mistakes of my own! easy to order and i have been happy with my glasses. i love being able to afford more than one pair of glasses, it makes wearing glasses fun!

"Great experience easy to order and quick to ship! "

"Orig pair failed their inspection--OK. Long wait for replacement --not OK. Replacement had twisted frame
and had to send back--really not OK. Hope next pair will be as satisfactory as the others Ihave been over the years.

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.