Stores > 39Dollar Glasses

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10

2016-04-29

Flimsey fishing line glass frames. Returning them

"I could not tell when I ordered these but the frames are only half a frame. The lower half of the frames are a stretched piece of fishing line. No one can fix these and I've been five different places.

REVISED: The folks at 39 Dollar glasses co. are taking care now to replace or fix my glasses.

This review was modified by oldiesinc on April 29 2016 12:50:02 PM

“Dear Charles,
We have not heard back that you were having any issue with this after you requested the frame in march, but we did clearly advise that should you have an issue, we would be happy to help,
So please feel free to contact customer service to return the glasses to have the frame replaced here, as all semi-rimless glasses, the line is used to hold the lens into the frame, and is not at all unusual, as no quality glasses use glue to hold the lenses in, making it necessary to use this strap to hold the lenses in. While thin in order to minimize visibility, the strap is sturdy and designed to keep the lens firmly attached to the frame; however, if the person installing the lenses is unqualified to do so, or if the strap gets damaged, then it may need to be replaced, as the strap can be replaced quite easily.”

2016-04-29

1 Lens off

"the other lens and the rest of the product was fine, I can't know whether it was the prescription or the product in error. Either way I lose. I'll need to go to a place that does both so I can direct my anger if apropos. I've never had a problem before and the 2 pair I use are each over 15 years old and still work fine!"

“David,
We are sorry to hear one pair is giving you an issue, but we are very confused by your advice that "either way, you lose", as that is simply untrue, as stated in our Worry-Free Warranty, located on every page of our website.

We offer a Worry Free warranty, and for any reason, you can return your glasses, as indicated.

Please contact customer service as directed in our posted Worry-Free Warranty, so we can properly assist you with a return, as”

2016-04-28

Looking hot in two pairs

"Great website where I can upload a picture of myself and see how the glasses look on me. Took an extra week, but they were great, with nice cases and polishing cloths. "

Sunnies To Go!

"Ordered my prescription Sunglasses and they were in my hands less than two later! They are excellent quality glasses, fit perfectly, came with a very nice hard case, cleaning cloth and tiny screwdriver for tightening. All for under $45.00!!! Amazing! "

2016-04-28

Have not received the products yet.

"Can't really say if I like the product; as I have not rec'd them yet!
I did check on the status; and one of the pr. of glasses said it was 'pending' with no explanation.
The other 'pending' pair, said, 'they didn't pass inspection' and were remaking them; and would expedite them to me.
I ordered them 3 weeks ago, so don't know when to expect them.
Three weeks is not an astronomical amount of time, so I will be patient; and revise my satisfaction experience after I receive them (hopefully soon!).

Took way too long

"The package was first delivered to somewhere in Hawaii, and it was supposed be delivered to California. However, I know it's not 39dollarglasses' fault. I did email the customer service and they were quick to respond both times, however, the second reply did not sound professional. The speed of email response is good, but the actual quality of customer service can use some improvements."

39dollarglasses, 39Dollar Glasses rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Irene,
We apologize for any perception of unprofessionalism in our emails.
Upon your first contact with us, it was advised that we would keep an eye on the shipment, and if no movement on the shipment occurred by 4/22, we would be happy to remake the shipment for you, but that we expected delivery within the next few business days in any case.
On 4/22, the shipment was located and rerouted to you, and so no remake was started, and it was assumed that you were also aware of this update in the tracking information, as you had originally provided our customer service manager with the same tracking number.
Based upon the movement of your shipment, in response to your email dates 4/25 to remake the order, it was advised that there was no need to remake the order, because your original shipment was showing as in your area for delivery. You had advised in your email that the tracking was unavailable, and so we did provide the tracking number to you again for your convenience, so you did not have to search your prior emails sent to us for that information.
Once again, we do apologize for any misunderstanding in our emails, as we do strive to be clear, concise, and polite in every communication we have with all of our customers.

Warm Regards,
39DollarGlasses.com”

2016-04-26

eyes 4 U

"Great experu ence love your site abd prices."

2016-04-25

Great Deal

"The cost of my progressives was less than the difference between lined bifocals and progressives elsewhere. Service was fast. I will use them from now on."

2016-04-25

I can see again!

"39Dollar Glasses got my glasses back to me in an acceptable time and I can see again!"

2016-04-24

THe Worst!!!

"You would think a place named 39Dollar Glasses should be able to make glasses. On the two occasions I used them, they failed miserably. My first order was a low prescription set of progressives. After they were in the third or fourth quality control remake and well past the promised production time, I canceled the order. This order, I figured I'd just try a simple, single vision, low prescription set of sunglasses to make use of a promotion they sent. After the second "quality" control remake, I received a pair of chipped glasses with large gaps around frames that measured smaller than their stated dimensions. Then they deduct my initial shipping fee from my refund, a refund due to their inability to make glasses."

2016-04-23

My new look!!

" I was really excited about receiving my new glasses. I love the color and the fit. My wife loves the color as well. I am satisfied with the finished product. I will most definitely be ordering more.

2016-04-23

"The personal touch was very helpful."

Very Fast!

"These guys are quick! Got my glasses within 3-4 days. Had to return one pair and they made it easy. Shipped it back for free, got a new pair within 5 days."

Not bad!

"You cant beat the price, and the prescription has always been filled correctly. Shipping/delivery lags a little bit, so dont bother paying for expedited shipping."

This review was modified by onlyonesheryl on April 22 2016 11:28:54 AM

"Very Fast"

"Was amazed by how quick my order was received. I'll order again and soon! Thanks"

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.