Stores > 39Dollar Glasses

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2017-01-11

I can see clearly now...

"...that 39dollarglasses.com is hands down the BEST at what they do! My glasses broke Sunday morning after I had them for three years. (They were still in good condition because I don't wear them daily but my kid stepped on them.) Sunday evening at 9 p.m. I logged into my account and reordered the same glasses in about 10 minutes! No hassle, my prescription was saved and all I had to do was confirm my info and pay. I found a coupon online for an extra $5 off. The whole order including shipping came out to $42. And the best part? The glasses were delivered at 3 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon!!! That means I received my new glasses in less than 48 hours!!! Amazing service. I'm super impressed. Thank you!"

This review was modified by estee123 on January 13 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-01-11

Quality glasses delivered on time

"Quality glasses delivered on time!! Highly recommended"

This review was modified by venkatesh_rs on January 13 2017 07:30:01 AM

Love the glasses

"I have been wearing the glasses daily and I love them. They feel great and look great. Would definitely recommend. Will be ordering glasses from here again!

This review was modified by ChristyBuffo309 on January 12 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-01-10

"Great job..., easy ordering process and delivered as promised."

This review was modified by zambranovic4 on January 12 2017 04:15:02 PM

Save Money!

"39 dollar glasses are amazing! Using my prescription to buy glasses here saves me hundreds of dollars. Instead of paying 500.00 plus dollars I pay under 100.00 even with bells and whistles added. "

This review was modified by cmsaucier82 on January 12 2017 02:30:02 PM

Eye opening

"I have had problems with my last three eyeglass prescription. This is my first experience with this company, my glasses are amazingI am well satisfied."

This review was modified by gg_grinstead on January 12 2017 01:30:03 PM

2017-01-10

Received ckear lens not gray lens.

"Received wrong lens and now have to package up and send back and wait for new, ot happy.

Option: Sell me the wrong glasses for $39.00 and send me my sunglasses I ordered so there is no difficulty, time and money in shipping back ?

This review was modified by rordon11 on January 16 2017 10:25:12 AM

Made my life better...

"I've been wearing glasses since the 3rd grade and bifocals for the last 20 years. I have always gone to the local optical shop and paid exorbitant prices for my glasses because I thought that's just how it was. I decided to try online glasses this time and found these guys. I was able to get everyday progressives, sunglasses progressives, two pairs of readers and one pair of computer glasses for the same money my last pair of bifocals cost me 5 years ago. The eyeglasses industry has been gouging us since the beginning of time. I am thankful for this new online paradigm. "

2017-01-09

great option for glasses

"The process was clear and instructions to complete the order were available when prescription information was lacking. The choices and quality of lenses are very satisfactory. I will be ordering a second pair soon."

2017-01-09

5 Star product & service!

"Always a great experience with 39DollarGlasses!!! "

2017-01-08

Easy to do, speedy delivery, best quality

"Very happy with 39dollar glasses! I ordered prescription sunglasses for my husband as a Christmas present the week before Christmas! The glasses came on Christmas Eve, were very cost effective, and of the best quality. My husband loves his sunglasses, and I love 39dollar glasses!"

2017-01-07

Amaze balls

"Very very happy, I'm glad I got the blue light thing on the lens becuase at night it makes a world of difference, very sharp and clean I'm not worried about driving at night anymore. They look great and just like the picture, I do wish they put in one of the cleaning sheets, but not a big deal, lastly wish it was a little more anti glare but still more than happy and would buy from here again. Portland glasses- sunglasses and everyday nearsighted glasses."

2017-01-06

Happy Happy Happy!

"I am very satisfied with my new glasses. I was also impressed with the order process. Unlike the cheaters in stores and online, 39Dollar Glasses requested all of my prescription information. This allowed me to get my precise prescription for each eye."

2017-01-05

Great glasses great price

"This was my 2nd order. Since the glasses are so affordable, I can have a selection."

2017-01-05

Progressive returned for adjustment.

"I had to return both pairs of glasses, bifocal and progressive. I needed a wider lens for the bifocal. I requested a change of frame. I could not focus on the progressive because again the lens was too narrow. I don't know, but I don't think the prescription for progressive would fit on narrow lenses.

Share 39Dollar Glasses's store rating

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.