• Address: 60 Plant Ave, Suite 4 Hauppauge, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"very pleased with glasses and received them in less than two weeks."

"The glasses are all great! My daughter looks adorable in her first pair of glasses!!"

"The first time the glasses were made they did not pass
your inspection. I had fallen and did not have current wearable glasses so I was waiting for these. The delay was unfortunate but I was glad you had inspection.
Then when they came, one pair is perfect. The other has the bifocal line not horizontal in one lense and the arm on that side will not open fully at the arm spring.

I am waiting for a return label to come in the mail since I do not have a printer. I will decide if I will recommend you to my friends when I see how the "FIX" goes.

"The products I received were within the boundaries of what I expected. They are not of the highest quality (one had a little bit of loose eye piece) but they are fantastic for the price. A note to other buyers...don't skimp on the anti-glare. I did, and they glare. A lot."

"...the Carlo Capucci glasses were a brighter gold than expected and the prescription is difficult to adjust to... and the sunglasses were much much too small, though the prescription and gray glass color were quite good.... just wish they could fit, but they never will .... need better size indications on your descriptions...."

"Very satisfied. Nicely cut lenses. Quality"

"This was my second time ordering from 39dollarglasses. The first time, I loved the glasses I ordered but this second pair was horrible. They were very tight on my face and the temples seem like they were going to snap right off.

I sent them back for a replacement set but I had them send me a different pair since I didn't trust another pair of the same glasses. The second pair are wider then the first pair, yet they are still very tight on my face. Also, the temples seem like they are going to snap off yet again.

Overall I am very dissatisfied with this company and will be ordering elsewhere next time. Over the years it seems like the quality has gone downhill.

"On time and just what I expected. Thank you! I will come back to you over and over again!"

"Great glasses great price! Delivery in a few days. What more could anyone ask for ? Oh yeah, I didn't even have to leave my house! "

"Everything about the experience was right. The web sightis easy to navigate. The glasses were exactly s ordered and came quickly at a very reasonable price"

"Sensible priced quality glasses."

"My family has been getting all our glasss from 39Dollar for atleast 10 years. Some frames cost more than $39 but no where near the $400 the doctors office wants. The website is easy to use and they have a large selection. You can sort by frame material, shape and color so you do not have to look at a thousand pair. I tell all my friends to get their glasses from you. They are made in the USA! (no slow boat from China) One time I changed my mind about a pair. I called customer service and even though it was not their fault, they exchanged them cheerfully without any problem. I paid only shipping. I am not Elton John but I can afford more than one pair. I have regulars, progressive, sunglasses and backups. (In the past, I have had not so plesant experiences with big chain stores.)
People say, "I love your new glasses. Where did you get them?" I get all my glasses from 39Dollarglasses.com.

"I decided to try 39Dollar glasses when my teenaged son lost his second pair of $180 glasses!
I ordered 2 pair of glasses and he LOVES them. One frame broke and they replaced it quickly with no hassle.
I used to work as an optician and always found it quite sad that families on a budget had to pay around $180 for a pair of glasses for their child.
Lightweight lenses alone in our area cost $95. At 39Dollar glasses for less than that amount you can have a pair of glasses (with lightweight lenses) and at least one backup pair, as they usually offer you a discount on a second set.
I have 4 boys and I will continue to buy glasses through this company :)

"Very happy prescription info was accurate"

"On time, exactly as ordered."

39Dollar Glasses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

39Dollar Glasses is a merchant member
39Dollar Glasses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.