Stores > 3.99 Anime Shop
  • 3.99 Anime Shop 3.99 Anime Shop Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review 3.99 Anime Shop by clicking a star below.
2016-12-08

"They quickly and politely answered any questions I had, and the products were of high quality considering that they are not super expensive. The shipping took several weeks but that's to be expected from international shipping. Overall, very satisfied. I will definitely buy from them in the future."

This review was modified by RedClyde on December 08 2016 09:09:11 AM

2016-07-02

Best items for cosplay ever!

"I bought from 3.99 Anime Shop and I was very satisfied with the service and the product I bought! IS exactly how I wanted it to be, and it's beautiful, shining and came perfectly wrapped and at a great timing. I was very fascinated by it. And the customer service was also very helpful and always there to give quick answers and were very understandable and patient."

2016-04-27

Finally a cosplay outfit that fits me!

"The custom tailoring was absolutely fantastic! I have a nonstandard body shape and the Makoto Kino outfit I got absolutely fits well!"

2015-11-06

"Everything arrived in time and in good order. When you have a question you get a quick and polite answer. This is the second time i ordered here and i'm satisfied!"

2015-10-04

"My product came within 2.5 weeks -- much earlier than I had anticipated -- and I was completely satisfied with my cosplay (Mizukage costume). It was exactly as advertised. I've also never experienced customer service as exemplary and instantaneous as 3.99 Anime Shop's. As a customer who constantly likes to be updated on her orders, I really appreciated that Kyoko (the salesperson who kept in touch with me during those 2.5 weeks) responded within 24 hours to all of my inquiries. Thank you so much!! I give the customer service and quality of the product 5 stars. And I will definitely be making a purchase on this site in the future! :) "

2015-10-03

"Product was delivered in specified amount of time, was well packaged for item damage protection, and was exactly as described and visualized on the website. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and look forward to future purchases with this company."

2015-10-02

"always good stuff and dependable support"

2015-10-01

"Excellent service and delivery of product."

2015-09-26

"Great customer service. Fast shipping and delivery. Also, really good quality items. I am very pleased. "

2015-08-25

"These guys are AWESOME!!! Great customer service, worked with me to find the best shipping option to get my order to me FAST!"

2015-06-17

"I had to take a star off cuz they didn't have exactly what I wanted. I ordered a Lacus Clyne charm but they were sold out. They did however have a Meer Campbell necklace which was an acceptable replacement. The product came in the right time window with no damages. I was satisfied with the customer service they provided in getting a replacement item. "

2015-06-09

"The chain is a bit longer than expected, but nothing that can't be adjusted. The gem has a small mark on it, which I did not make and cannot fix or wipe away. Aside from that, it looks good and is accurate for cosplaying."

2015-04-04

"Outstanding customer experience! They were quick to respond to my emails confirming delivery status and once I received the product I was very pleased with the quality of it. It was actually better than I expected. Sometimes you don't know what you're going to get when you place orders online. I was very satisfied and will order from here again! Thank you!!"

2015-04-03

"I'm very satisfied with the service and my order, don't have anything to complain about, thanks alot ^^"

2015-04-01

"GREAT! I have received the package in excellent shape and exactly in the time estimated. Thank you!"

Share 3.99 Anime Shop's store rating

3.99 Anime Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

3.99 Anime Shop is a merchant member
3.99 Anime Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.